Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

Who is your favorite Mirage Arena boss?

Who is your favorite Mirage Arena boss?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Mirage Arena boss?

• Cursed Coach
    • Wheel Master
    • Armor of Eraqus
    • Monstro
    • Trinity Armor
    • No Heart
    • Iron Imprisoner
    • Ice Colossus
    • Mimic Master
    • None of them

I actually really like Iron Imprisoner, both in design and the fight itself.

People give the BBS bosses a lot of crap (lack of revenge values, certain breaking strategies, etc) but I've always been a fan simply because it means that, with most bosses, you can actually get away with using your more extravagant skills as long as you're willing to put in some dodging and healing time.

All the Mirage Arena bosses pack quite a punch, but none pack the heaviest punches the way No Heart does! The design of the boss itself is just purely badass, and his fighting skillset is just phenomenal! If this was Xehanort in his prime, I'm very happy that he didn't stand up when we fought Xemnas in that same armor in Kingdom Hearts II! X3

Seriously though, if Sora and Riku were to fight No Heart the way he is in Birth By Sleep, they'd have a surefire war on their hands! :D

Armor of Eraqus, I love seeing all the different ways the battle can be spiced up against different characters. I really wish somebody would upload a video of all three characters fighting him in BBSFM at the same time just so I could see the variety it has. Of course, that's only possible in the PSP version unfortunately.