Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Ramos

If Kingdom Hearts was featured in Disney parks, what kind of attraction would you hope to see?

If Kingdom Hearts was featured in Disney parks, what kind of attraction would you hope to see?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. If Kingdom Hearts was featured in Disney parks, what kind of attraction would you hope to see?

• Gummi Ship Simulator
    • Realm of Darkness Haunted House
    • Ice Cream beat game
    • Twilight Town Mansion
    • Alice in Wonderland Garden Maze
    • Flowmotion Coaster
    • Keyblade Graveyard Museum
    • Another attraction! Share below!

Love to see a Keyblade Graveyard museum containing all of the memories and artifacts of the Keyblade War.

YYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: EXACTLY!!!!!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

For common mainstream, I'd say the Gummi Ship. But a Keyblade graveyard museum and a realm of darkness haunted house would be really great for kingdom hearts fans. Kingdom Hearts deserves more appreciation than what it currently has LOL

YYYYYYEEEEESSSS!!!!!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: I would LOVE to see both a Keyblade Graveyard and Realm of Darkness haunted house! That would be AMAZING!!!!

Edited by Keyblade101

YYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: EXACTLY!!!!!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

YYYYYYEEEEESSSS!!!!!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: I would LOVE to see both a Keyblade Graveyard and Realm of Darkness haunted house! That would be AMAZING!!!!

What would be better as I think about it is to be able to walk through the Keyblade Graveyard too and walk through and feel the Keyblades in the barren soil.

What would be better as I think about it is to be able to walk through the Keyblade Graveyard too and walk through and feel the Keyblades in the barren soil.

YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin: