Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

Describe your Perfect Last Kingdom Hearts III Scene.

My last scene (AND the secret ending):

Sora has disposed of Xehanort for good, watching as he fades into the darkness of Kingdom Hearts. Realizing afterwards how dangerous the x-Blade is, he chooses not to be its guardian when Kingdom Hearts offers it to him. He descends down from Kingdom Hearts itself, and down on to the World that Never Was. All of the Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed and Nightmares begin to fade away. Everyone rushes towards Sora and congratulates him. With that said, Sora, Riku and Kairi go back to the Destiny Islands. After that battle...

-Terra, Ven and Aqua go back to Castle Oblivion and restore it to its original form; the Land of Departure.

-Lea, Roxas and Xion go back to their usual spot in Twilight Town, having ice cream like always. Isa joins in on them, ice cream in hand. As they eat their ice cream, they look off toward the sunset, all smiling.

-The Restoration Comittee celebrate the reconstruction of Radiant Garden, as well as their victory in the war against Xehanort. Pete, alone without a master, gives up and decides to form his OWN group of villains, going through a Corridor of Darkness.

-Mickey, Donald and Goofy go back to the Mysterious Tower and poor the ashes of what used to be Yen Sid into a vase in remembrance. Mickey then puts that vase onto his table, and then begins to look back on when he was still training to become a Keybalde Master, shedding a single tear in the process.

-Myde goes back to Cable Town to see that nothing bad has happened to it. He tells everyone there of all the adventures he's had, but no one believes him; in fact, they label him as a coward and toss him into a bird's nest, where several baby sparrows peck at him.

-On the Destiny Islands, Sora and friends have a tropical feast to celebrate Sora's triumph, with Naminé and the Shibuya gang being a part of it. As everyone enjoys the food and activities, Sora goes back to the Secret Place once again and looks at the door in the cave, getting a vision of Mickey and Aqua entering through it to access the Realm of Darkness. Kairi then calls him out, and he goes back outside to be a part of the celebration, but not before stopping to give Kairi a kiss on the cheek.

Secret Ending: Lauriam, Arlene, Vanitas and Rould, the only surviving members of the True Orginization XIII, stand still in the distance of the World that Never Was. Although their half-Xehanort influences are gone, their evil dispositions still remain. Lauriam, turning back around, declares that he has to go somewhere. When Rould asks, Lauriam responds with it being business with a "master of masters" and someone else, the latter which he remebers as an "Ultro-something"; some kind of automaton without a heart. As he leaves, everyone else goes their separate ways; Vanitas forms a hideout in the Keybalde Graveyard, Arlene heads back to the ruins of the World that Never Was, and Rould comes across Pete, who exits through a Corridor of Darkness. The two discuss their differences, and then begin plotting to form an brotherhood of villains, just as Pete initially planned.

Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts.

Edited by lollygagger19

They all are on a beach and Roxas is his own person, so is Xion, Namine, and Vanitas (and he's actually good, just a laughing punk now) and Terra, Aqua, and Ventus are back and they are all eating sea salt ice cream and laughing. 

Secret Ending:

It was all a firetrucking dream from the start. 

--

The Master of Masters has been present this whole time besides his "eyes" and he can impersonate others and he was Skuld, Strelitzia, and others in just a different form or essence to make things unfold and that is why he disappeared.

Sora defeats Xehanort. He than lands in the ocean but very far away from his island, he would not be able to swim anyway since he has no energy left after the fight. He is about to drown until he sees in the distance the raft that he and his friends had build such a long time ago.

On board are riku and kairi who bring him back to the island where everyone and I mean everyone is waiting for him, his parents donald goofy mickey all the heroes from all the worlds aswell as the princesses (how and why simba has a spaceship is not Important) they have a big celebration. when the sun begins to go down sora and kairi go to the cave where they used to draw together, kairi points to the drawing of her and sora and than our hero finally lets her know what he feels for her and after a long emotional talk they kiss THE END

Secret ending: we see a man In a black coat walking down the street in a unkown world saying to himself " Darkness....always...returns"

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

Dang, all these endings sound amazing and well thought out! Let me just see if I can put my own spin on things!

Sora and the Guardians Of Light have successfully defeated Xehanort and his Seekers Of Darkness! After the battle, a long sought for peace is finally come to realization! The worlds are freed from darkness, and the Heartless are reduced to the point of extinction! The Nobodies become whole, and everything goes back into being in balance! The worlds become unified, and any destruction weaved by Xehanort is undone!

After Sora and the others bid each other an emotional farewell, they each go back to their respective worlds, to finally rest after such a grueling journey!

Terra, Aqua and Ventus go to Castle Oblivion, and they stand there, looking at what was once their home.

"I didn't think I'd be back here again...and to think I had slept here all this time..." Ventus says, trailing off.

"Everything's changed so much since then...and we've changed too." Terra says, with a hint of melancholy in his voice. Aqua then tugs them together and smiles.

"But now that we've finally put things back the way they are, we can start rebuilding our lives as well. We can rebuild our home, and teach new generations of Keyblade Wielders to protect light and darkness." Aqua says with a cheery smile. Terra and Ventus look at her questioningly.

"But...how do we do that? Our home is completely transformed!" Ventus exclaims. Aqua then summons the Master Keeper.

"There's a certain...trick to it." Aqua said, as she led the way into Castle Oblivion, and Terra and Ventus followed. As they walk away, a spectral form of Master Eraqus appears, smiling warmly, proud of the three whom he raised like his children.

Roxas, Lea and Xion sit atop the Twilight Town clock tower, eating ice cream. They are all wearing different clothes, not the Organization cloaks they had worn some time ago. They look at the sunset and reflect upon everything that's happened.

"Huh. It feels weird eating ice cream with different clothes on." Lea remarks out of the blue. Roxas and Xion look at him and burst into laughter.

"Of all the things you can think about, it's really that? You're something else, Axel!" Roxas chuckled.

"Lea, it's Lea! Got it memorized?" Lea reminded. Roxas waved his hand dismissively.

"Heh, yeah, I got you. Sorry about that...I'm still not used to calling you Lea." Roxas explained. Xion chuckles, and Lea and Roxas look at her.

"Hey, what's so funny?" they ask in unison. Xion giggles and smiles warmly at them.

"Oh, nothing in particular. I just...missed this. I never thought I'd be with you here again...and I just...I feel so happy." she says, and Lea and Roxas nod and put their Sea Salt Ice Cream bars in front of them. 

"Cheers to that!" Lea said. Suddenly, they hear some footsteps, and they all glance to their left, and they see Namine walking towards them.

"Um, hello..." she said, almost in a whisper.

"Well, look who decided to show up!" Lea smirked. Namine looked down shyly.

"Come with us Namine, eat some ice cream!" Xion said, as she takes out a bar from a small bag. "Here, I had one saved for you!" she said. Namine smiles and reaches out for it, and she sits together with them, and they all look at the sunset.

Sora, Riku and Kairi go to the island they used to play. Even though they've been through so much, this place still looked the same as ever! No one was in the island right now except for them. The sun was high above the clouds, and the waves of the ocean were calm and peaceful, and the refreshing seabreeze flew past them. Sora, Riku and Kairi were at their spot on the paupou tree, looking towards the ocean.

"Here we are back again." Riku said. 

"Yeah. We've been through so much, it only feels like yesterday since this all started out." Sora replied.

"And our lives have changed so much since then." Kairi said. They all look towards the sunset, and then Riku glances at Sora, while Kairi look as the ocean. Sora notices Riku's facial expression, a certain cue. Sora nods and clears his throat. Riku then stretches his arms and starts to leave.

"Well, anyways, I'm going to be heading back now. I'll see you guys back at the main island." Riku said, waving goodbye. Sora and Kairi waved him back, and as he left, Sora's face started getting red. He and Kairi continued to look at the sunset. Then, Sora jumped off from the paupou tree, holding something behind his hands.

"Hey, um, Kairi?" he asks.

"Yes?" Kairi wonders, her eyes fully fixated on Sora. His face gets redder, and he stutters a bit. He then clears his throat and meets her gaze with his own.

"I just...I mean, what I mean to say is...after everything we've been through, I..." he says, as he slowly reveals the paupou fruit he's hiding. "I just want to say--" but he doesn't get to finish his sentence, as Kairi meets him with a kiss on the lips, and the camera pans to the paupou fruit which falls to the ground, just beneath Sora and Kairi's feet. 

Then, cut to the credits! Aw yeeee!!!! B)

Secret Ending

"Hmm...yes, interesting. Well, this turned out to be even more interesting than I could have ever thought! To think that everything I wrote ended up happening...and not just that, but my expectations were even exceeded! This truly is something incredible! Luxu, I daresay that things turned out better than I had hoped!" a man mumbled to himself aloud, whilst Luxu, the man he directed the comment to, stood behind him. They were both wearing black hoods.

"So, what's the plan now, Master?" Luxu asks. The master simply holds out his hand abruptly in a sort of goofy gesture, and he shakes his head.

"Patience, my ever faithful apprentice! We're just off the heels of the great hero of the light's triumph over the great seeker of darkness! The next phase will definitely be carried out...just not right now." the Master explained.

"But why is that?" Luxu asks. The Master then tilted his head.

"Because it's no fun just jumping in like that! You're killing the suspense! After all, every good story has to have a great cliffhanger! Otherwise, how do you keep people's interest!?" the Master explained, waving his hands out dramatically. At that point, Luxu was lost.

"I...don't know, Master." Luxu relented. The Master then put his hand on his shoulder.

"Heh, we get to play our part soon, Luxu...very soon." the Master says, and as he turns and begins to take off his hood...

RECONNECT

-KINGDOM HEARTS-

That...took longer than I thought. xD

Dang, all these endings sound amazing and well thought out! Let me just see if I can put my own spin on things!

Sora and the Guardians Of Light have successfully defeated Xehanort and his Seekers Of Darkness! After the battle, a long sought for peace is finally come to realization! The worlds are freed from darkness, and the Heartless are reduced to the point of extinction! The Nobodies become whole, and everything goes back into being in balance! The worlds become unified, and any destruction weaved by Xehanort is undone!

After Sora and the others bid each other an emotional farewell, they each go back to their respective worlds, to finally rest after such a grueling journey!

Terra, Aqua and Ventus go to Castle Oblivion, and they stand there, looking at what was once their home.

"I didn't think I'd be back here again...and to think I had slept here all this time..." Ventus says, trailing off.

"Everything's changed so much since then...and we've changed too." Terra says, with a hint of melancholy in his voice. Aqua then tugs them together and smiles.

"But now that we've finally put things back the way they are, we can start rebuilding our lives as well. We can rebuild our home, and teach new generations of Keyblade Wielders to protect light and darkness." Aqua says with a cheery smile. Terra and Ventus look at her questioningly.

"But...how do we do that? Our home is completely transformed!" Ventus exclaims. Aqua then summons the Master Keeper.

"There's a certain...trick to it." Aqua said, as she led the way into Castle Oblivion, and Terra and Ventus followed. As they walk away, a spectral form of Master Eraqus appears, smiling warmly, proud of the three whom he raised like his children.

Roxas, Lea and Xion sit atop the Twilight Town clock tower, eating ice cream. They are all wearing different clothes, not the Organization cloaks they had worn some time ago. They look at the sunset and reflect upon everything that's happened.

"Huh. It feels weird eating ice cream with different clothes on." Lea remarks out of the blue. Roxas and Xion look at him and burst into laughter.

"Of all the things you can think about, it's really that? You're something else, Axel!" Roxas chuckled.

"Lea, it's Lea! Got it memorized?" Lea reminded. Roxas waved his hand dismissively.

"Heh, yeah, I got you. Sorry about that...I'm still not used to calling you Lea." Roxas explained. Xion chuckles, and Lea and Roxas look at her.

"Hey, what's so funny?" they ask in unison. Xion giggles and smiles warmly at them.

"Oh, nothing in particular. I just...missed this. I never thought I'd be with you here again...and I just...I feel so happy." she says, and Lea and Roxas nod and put their Sea Salt Ice Cream bars in front of them. 

"Cheers to that!" Lea said. Suddenly, they hear some footsteps, and they all glance to their left, and they see Namine walking towards them.

"Um, hello..." she said, almost in a whisper.

"Well, look who decided to show up!" Lea smirked. Namine looked down shyly.

"Come with us Namine, eat some ice cream!" Xion said, as she takes out a bar from a small bag. "Here, I had one saved for you!" she said. Namine smiles and reaches out for it, and she sits together with them, and they all look at the sunset.

Sora, Riku and Kairi go to the island they used to play. Even though they've been through so much, this place still looked the same as ever! No one was in the island right now except for them. The sun was high above the clouds, and the waves of the ocean were calm and peaceful, and the refreshing seabreeze flew past them. Sora, Riku and Kairi were at their spot on the paupou tree, looking towards the ocean.

"Here we are back again." Riku said. 

"Yeah. We've been through so much, it only feels like yesterday since this all started out." Sora replied.

"And our lives have changed so much since then." Kairi said. They all look towards the sunset, and then Riku glances at Sora, while Kairi look as the ocean. Sora notices Riku's facial expression, a certain cue. Sora nods and clears his throat. Riku then stretches his arms and starts to leave.

"Well, anyways, I'm going to be heading back now. I'll see you guys back at the main island." Riku said, waving goodbye. Sora and Kairi waved him back, and as he left, Sora's face started getting red. He and Kairi continued to look at the sunset. Then, Sora jumped off from the paupou tree, holding something behind his hands.

"Hey, um, Kairi?" he asks.

"Yes?" Kairi wonders, her eyes fully fixated on Sora. His face gets redder, and he stutters a bit. He then clears his throat and meets her gaze with his own.

"I just...I mean, what I mean to say is...after everything we've been through, I..." he says, as he slowly reveals the paupou fruit he's hiding. "I just want to say--" but he doesn't get to finish his sentence, as Kairi meets him with a kiss on the lips, and the camera pans to the paupou fruit which falls to the ground, just beneath Sora and Kairi's feet. 

Then, cut to the credits! Aw yeeee!!!! B)

Secret Ending

"Hmm...yes, interesting. Well, this turned out to be even more interesting than I could have ever thought! To think that everything I wrote ended up happening...and not just that, but my expectations were even exceeded! This truly is something incredible! Luxu, I daresay that things turned out better than I had hoped!" a man mumbled to himself aloud, whilst Luxu, the man he directed the comment to, stood behind him. They were both wearing black hoods.

"So, what's the plan now, Master?" Luxu asks. The master simply holds out his hand abruptly in a sort of goofy gesture, and he shakes his head.

"Patience, my ever faithful apprentice! We're just off the heels of the great hero of the light's triumph over the great seeker of darkness! The next phase will definitely be carried out...just not right now." the Master explained.

"But why is that?" Luxu asks. The Master then tilted his head.

"Because it's no fun just jumping in like that! You're killing the suspense! After all, every good story has to have a great cliffhanger! Otherwise, how do you keep people's interest!?" the Master explained, waving his hands out dramatically. At that point, Luxu was lost.

"I...don't know, Master." Luxu relented. The Master then put his hand on his shoulder.

"Heh, we get to play our part soon, Luxu...very soon." the Master says, and as he turns and begins to take off his hood...

RECONNECT

-KINGDOM HEARTS-

That...took longer than I thought. xD

​GAH!!!!! Transcendent Key!!!!! You TEASE!!!!!!!!!

Not really any idea for a finale scene but for the credits I do hope they show videos like in Kingdom Hearts so you can see what happened to all the characters after the game story ends that will be amazing! nobody does that anymore beside a few images and a few lines or just sequel baite but I rather have a KH2 style credits:)

... Also another fight CGI scene so we will say that it is KH4 but it actually is Birth By Hype 2 on the PS Vita 2.0 (if that ever happens that device is dead)

The worlds become connected once more, and the gang is settled safely back at Destiny Islands.  Xehanort is no more and all is peaceful.

Sora, Kairi, and Riku are finally finishing their raft from the first game, only it's way better than what it would've been before and bigger.

The three reminisce and contemplate what adventures might be ahead of them.

They set out on the raft as the theme song plays (possibly the KH1 theme as a callback with the 3 theme in the credits)

Then, there is a post credits scene.

The gang run into another boat,....it's Moana. She is on a journey of her own, but can't do it alone. The gang decides to help her as they set off leading into KH4.

Then the first world of KH4 would be Moana and helping her and Maui as the rest of the game plays out afterwards with worlds like Zootopia, The Incredibles, A Bugs Life, Emperors New Groove, etc. I say these worlds because Im almost positive they won't be in 3, mainly Moana and Zootopia.