Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

What unused Disney villain should be a boss in KH3?

What unused Disney villain should be a boss in KH3?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What unused Disney villain should be a boss in KH3?

• Cyclops (Hercules)
    • Shere Khan (Jungle Book)
    • Madam Mim (Sword in the Stone)
    • Horned King (The Black Cauldron)
    • Yokai (Big Hero 6)
    • Silver (Treasure Planet)
    • Yzma (Emperor's New Groove)
    • Doctor Facilier (The Princess and the Frog)
    • Commander Rourke (Atlantis)
    • Syndrome (The Incredibles)
    • Someone Else? Share Below.

Yzma seems like she'd be the most creative fight- throwing potions at Sora and Co. to turn them into different animals to mess with them and give them different kinds of attacks/abilities sounds really cool to me. (Plus I just want Emperor's New Groove to be in KH3, so there. :P)

Commander Rourke because he uses the heroes for his own dark agenda. 

Is that really unique in KH though? Master Xehanort does the same kind of thing to TAV.

I'm a huge huge huge KH fan, but I don't really watch many Disney Movies, so I only recognized Syndrome from the Incredibles and Yzma from The Emporor's New Groove, I remember them both, Syndrome more so though, and I think that would be cool, I do recognize the Cyclops from Hercules and Shere Khan from the Jungle Book by name, but I barely remember both movies, it's be I figure at least a decade and a half since I've seen either, so not to surprising, but I think even if I knew them all, I'd still want Syndrome, I really like that character, but we will wait and see if any of them show up in KH3.

The Headless Horseman is perfect secret boss material. I can imaging battling him at night in Radiant Garden.

Maybe it would...if you knew how he died. Hey, what if the hatbox ghost from the haunted mansion died a similar death?

No, I DO know how he died. What I mean is, what do you mean by giving these other Disney villains the Benoit treatment.

Yzma seems like she'd be the most creative fight- throwing potions at Sora and Co. to turn them into different animals to mess with them and give them different kinds of attacks/abilities sounds really cool to me. (Plus I just want Emperor's New Groove to be in KH3, so there. :P)

I love this idea!

Is that really unique in KH though? Master Xehanort does the same kind of thing to TAV.

Master Xehanort isn't a Disney villain. It's never been done by a Disney Villain. 

Though in the case of Rourke, I just firetrucking want Atlantis in KH3, so there! :D

Edited by Ventus_

Um...what's the Benoit treatment?

Chris Benoit was a professional wrestler with the WWE, until 2007 when he murdered his family and then commited suicide. After that, Benoit disappeared completely from WWE. They won't bring him up ever, he'll never be inducted into the Hall of Fame, and I think (don't quote me on this) they'll even let you watch his past matches on their on-demand service.

The Benoit Treatment is effectively forgetting everything about a character due to negative connotations surrounding the person who portrays that character. Perhaps the better trope to call for this would be the Un-person.

I mean, I don't want them involved, because I don't like them.

Bit harsh to bring Benoit into something just because you don't like a few characters.

Edited by Rey Starkiller

Chris Benoit was a professional wrestler with the WWE, until 2007 when he murdered his family and then commited suicide. After that, Benoit disappeared completely from WWE. They won't bring him up ever, he'll never be inducted into the Hall of Fame, and I think (don't quote me on this) they'll even let you watch his past matches on their on-demand service.

The Benoit Treatment is effectively forgetting everything about a character due to negative connotations surrounding the person who portrays that character. Perhaps the better trope to call for this would be the Un-person.

Bit harsh to bring Benoit into something just because you don't like a few characters.

I'm just saying, KH3 is already bad enough with Brave & Tangled in it (what were they thinking?). I don't want any more of the bad Disney movies to be in the game. I'm already considering not wanting to get KH3.

I'm just saying, KH3 is already bad enough with Brave & Tangled in it (what were they thinking?). I don't want any more of the bad Disney movies to be in the game. I'm already considering not wanting to get KH3.

I don't think Brave was ever confirmed to appear as a world in KH3.

The only worlds we know that will be in so far are Twilight Town, Olympus Coliseum, Big Hero 6, Tangled and Toy Story. 

Not sure exactly what you mean by "more bad Disney movies" considering Tangled is really the only one you seem to dislike so far.