Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KingdomHearts3

TV Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius petition to reboot series

I absolutely love Jimmy Neutron. I watched it all the time; it's a part of my childhood. They had plans for a season four, but because The Ant Bully failed in theaters and Planet Sheen negatively received with low ratings, the odds of Jimmy Neutron coming back for season four are slim to not happening.

These are the details for season four overall story.

Source: http://jimmyneutron.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_The_Adventures_of_Jimmy_Neutron:_Boy_Genius_episodes

• The premiere episode would've featured Jimmy and the rest of his class teaming up to stop Evil Jimmy and the rest of their evil clones, who have escaped from the Dark Matter Dimension during a class field trip to an asteroid.
  • An episode about Cindy, Libby and Betty getting stuck in Jimmy's lab.
  • Jimmy and Cindy permanently ending their fighting and rivalry.
  • New and more dangerous villains.
  • Jimmy's friends getting enemies of their own.
  • Nick becoming part of the main cast again.
  • Brittany becoming a main character. 
  • The series finale would've been about all the members of Team Neutron fighting the now-rebuilt League of Villains.

There is a petition here on Change.org demanding the series be rebooted for a fourth season. I signed the petition a while ago. In order to have this petition be sent to Nickelodeon, 20000 signatures are needed and it currently has as of 9/26/17 just over 2500 signatures. If you want Jimmy Neutron to come back, sign this petition and get other people to sign as well.

I'm not really sure what to think of a reboot if I look at all the series which received one and miserably failed or just made it decent enough, yet never reached the quality of the original again. Especially considering a series people are fond of due to their childhood, it's hard to live up to expectations. Nostalgia is an exceptionally powerful thing which can make people incredibly biased.

It's not like it has to be bad or anything, but I feel like a lot of time has passed and it certainly doesn't make things easier to incorporate a fourth season, despite having more or less a plan how it should have played out. You need the people who worked on this back or it might become something completely different, for better or for worse, not to mention other aspects which certainly are important to make it a success.

does change.org ever actually work? im just wondering because i see it pop up a lot when people want something to happen but i don't think i've ever heard of one ever bringing about anything. 

i'm sure if Nick wanted to bring the show back they would. they certainly aren't hesitating when it comes to playing into people's nostalgia. Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim and Hey Arnold are all returning in one way or another. Maybe Jimmy Neutron just isn't in their plans right now.

might be better to just let this one go, for now.

I remember it as an Okay show but if they get the Moana Department on it I would watch the "bad word" out of it

I just hope the art style is updated quite a bit. I hated the running animations on this show. I understand the kids not being able to run far due to their short legs, but even the adults ran super slow.

Oh yes I remember How slow it felt everytime when they were not in his rocket

Ah yes I love watching that show as a kid. I agree with Herothekeeper. I think they should improve the characters walking/running animations before it's rebooted.

Ah yes I love watching that show as a kid. I agree with Herothekeeper. I think they should improve the characters walking/running animations before it's rebooted.

The beauty of technology is they probably can improve these aspects now since they probably couldn't back then.

The beauty of technology is they probably can improve these aspects now since they probably couldn't back then.

I agree, Im actually amazed how technology advance. Who knows, maybe just maybe, if the 4th season is rebooted and most of the flaws in that show improves. It might get good reviews!

I agree, Im actually amazed how technology advance. Who knows, maybe just maybe, if the 4th season is rebooted and most of the flaws in that show improves. It might get good reviews!

I may be in college and almost 21 years old, but this is my childhood. Every day after school, I knew 4 pm EST was when Jimmy Neutron was on and I made sure to put it on. Today, I would have the same reaction and do the same thing. I would still watch it today as a college student in his third year.