Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Deimonk

Conversation between Xemnas and Saïx [WTF HAPPENED]

pay attention to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZH_j_pz9QE#t=1m16s

yPJe4wy.png

X54icVz.png

When Xemnas says that while staring at Roxas, he is clearly speaking about Ventus! And that's why he is looking for the chamber of waking, asleep Ven is there.

This moment is the strongest evidence in the whole franchise of Xemnas being Terra, apart from the famous scene of Xigbar and Aqua's armor

But then, look at this. It is the exact same scene but in the 1.5 ReMIX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDh4GQl_DJE#t=1m17s

As you can see... the firetrucking conversation is different. The most important things Xemnas says are cutted off. ¿Why is this? ¿Which version is canon? 

It seems that more than ''Kingdom Hearts Reconnect'' it should be ''Kingdom Hearts Retconned''

Edited by Deimonk

It doesn't really make much of a difference. Yes, Xemnas does not say those two lines in the movie and it is quite confusing and questionable why they decided not to have those lines voiced and added for the movie, but at the end of the day, they're really just references to Birth by Sleep and leading up to its story, since it is the next game to play after 358/2 Days. It's barely a retcon, rather just two lines that are not in the movie that with or without don't really affect the story that much.

It's like as if making a remake for KH2 and removing this line from Xigbar; "That's right, he used to give me that same exact look!" It's initially a reference to Roxas and by 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep, a reference to Ventus. With or without, it doesn't affect the story.

Edited by Master Eraqus

It doesn't really make much of a difference. Yes, Xemnas does not say those two lines in the movie and it is quite confusing and questionable why they decided not to have those lines voiced and added for the movie, but at the end of the day, they're really just references to Birth by Sleep and leading up to its story, since it is the next game to play after 358/2 Days. It's barely a retcon, rather just two lines that are not in the movie that with or without don't really affect the story that much.

It's like as if making a remake for KH2 and removing this line from Xigbar; "That's right, he used to give me that same exact look!" It's initially a reference to Roxas and by 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep, a reference to Ventus. With or without, it doesn't affect the story.

How can you say this doesn't really affect the story that much? It explains the whole presence of Organization XIII in Castle Oblivion, and confirms what Xigbar was saying in KH2 about other chamber.

I would say this is in fact is the most important moment story-wise of the DS games.

Edited by Deimonk

How can you say this doesn't really affect the story that much? It explains the whole presence of Organization XIII in Castle Oblivion, and confirms what Xigbar was saying in KH2 about other chamber.

I would say this is in fact is the most important moment story-wise of the whole game.

I don't think it affects the story that much because we have this scene from the movie, which confirms that Xemnas is searching for the chamber in Castle Oblivion:

Edited by Master Eraqus

I don't think it affects the story that much because we have this scene from the movie, which confirms that Xemnas is searching for the chamber in Castle Oblivion:

Well that makes even more absurd to remove the question Xemnas makes to Saïx, which by the way is the only direct reference to the chamber by Xemns himself if I'm not mistaken

but still this 

X54icVz.png

That's one of the best and only clues we had about Xemnas being Terra in some way. But they decided to cut if off. I hope it's not because Nomura changed minds about the story.

I mean, at the end of DDD old Xehanort mockingly explained how he put those 3 keyblade weilders on their respective places, and Xemnas was listening, so he should have thought ''hey I was one of them, and the friends from my chambers too wtf I'm incomplete and amnesic and without friends because of this bald gentleman''

Or maybe he thought that and is planning a revenge.

Edited by Deimonk

Well that makes even more absurd to remove the question Xemnas makes to Saïx

While I do find it a little confusing and questionable why they didn't add those lines in the movie, as I said, I don't think it makes a difference at all since we have this conversation between Saix and Axel confirming about the chamber. It's basically having something stated once instead of twice.

but still this 

That's one of the best and only clues we had about Xemnas being Terra in some way. But they decided to cut if off. I hope it's not because Nomura changed minds about the story.

I mean, at the end of DDD old Xehanort mockingly explained how he put those 3 keyblade weilders on their respective places, and Xemnas was listening, so he should have thought ''hey I was one of them, and the friends from my chambers too wtf I'm incomplete and amnesic and without friends because of this bald gentleman''

Or maybe he thought that and is planning a revenge.

In Dream Drop Distance, Xehanort's memory loss is questioned by Braig and its possible that he never lost his memory, or at least regained some or all of it. Thus, whatever memories Terra-Xehanort had, they were carried over to Xemnas. Plus, in KH2 Final Mix, we are already shown that Xemnas does have some memories of Birth by Sleep as he refers to Aqua's armor as a "friend."

And when Xemnas says, "So sleep has taken you yet again..." It's hard to tell, at least for me, if this is a hint towards Terra or Xehanort. We find out in 0.2 that Xehanort found out that Ventus was asleep in the Chamber of Waking, which finally explained how Xemnas knows of his whereabouts.

So in the end, Xemnas still had memories of the events of Birth by Sleep. He still had intentions that showed that Xehanort was in control, at least to an extent. Whether Terra had any influence or not is unknown for sure.

Edited by Master Eraqus

In Dream Drop Distance, Xehanort's memory loss is questioned by Braig and its possible that he never lost his memory, or at least regained some or all of it.

Yeah, but Braig questioning that doesn't make sense.

If the amnesia was fake, why he said ''Who...am I?'' before fighting Aqua? and then after that fight he remembers he is Xehanort... but then the apprentice negates to be Xehanort. Maybe Terranort and the Apprentice are not the same person,in fact, they have different hair and eyes.

And very important too, if the amnesia was fake, why would Xehanort steal Ansem's name? He is way wiser, older and more experienced than Ansem ''the wise'', who didn't even knew about other worlds until Mickey visited him. Master Xehanort even wrote reports way before Ansem/Diz did.

No, the apprentice negated the name of Xehanort and still we don't really know why. Maybe a part of him (the ''Xemnas'' part) hated the name? But if that's true, why he serves him in DDD?

Thus, whatever memories Terra-Xehanort had, they were carried over to Xemnas. Plus, in KH2 Final Mix, we are already shown that Xemnas does have some memories of Birth by Sleep as he refers to Aqua's armor as a "friend."

Then again, if he refers to Aqua as a ''friend'', why would be Xehanort the one who looks for Ven? the scene in 0.2 is very confuse, and the thing that annoys me is that when Terranort is going to say his name, he is interrupted by Terra. Maybe he wasn't going to say what we were expecting.

If he was going to say ''Xemnas''... there is no way, Xemnas almost never refers himself as Xemnas (look at when Roxas asks him his name) and there is no way Aqua would previously know that name (he says Don't you know? My name -)

If he was going to say ''Ansem''... it would mean Terra is within Ansem SoD and not Xemnas? I think it could make sense, and that would explain why he wanted Riku so bad, but then again how would Xemnas know about the chamber if it was Ansem SoD

If he was going to say ''Xehanort''... Why would he say he is Xehanort when he negated calling himself like that before stabbing Braig.

Maybe there is a battle inside Xemnas: some Terra's memories vs Xehanort's heart, and in Ansem SoD we have Terra's heart vs some Xehanort memories, That would mean Terra was/is insde Riku too, and that's why in DDD Ansem SoD reminds Riku about Terra.

Anyway, if Xemnas have some Terra memories and thinks about Aqua as a ''friend'', why he is ok with old xehanort mocking her and Ven in DDD? In fact, Xemnas should align with Sora and company cause now their primary goal is going to be rescue Aqua and then finally opening the chamber of waking

Edited by Deimonk

Yeah, but Braig questioning that doesn't make sense.

If the amnesia was fake, why he said ''Who...am I?'' before fighting Aqua? and then after that fight he remembers he is Xehanort... but then the apprentice negates to be Xehanort. Maybe Terranort and the Apprentice are not the same person,in fact, they have different hair and eyes.

Why does Braig questioning not make sense? As far as he knew, Xehanort had lost his memories before becoming Ansem's apprentice. So of course he would question if he had truly lost his memories once he summoned his Keyblade.

Terra-Xehanort and Apprentice Xehanort are one and the same. The Series Memorial Ultimania features this diagram which confirms that Apprentice Xehanort is Terra-Xehanort who lost memories:

UHqQPKK.jpg

There's also this quote from Nomura Interviews: 20 Mysteries of the Series:

8: Who is Apprentice Xehanort really?

Master Xehanort commandeering Terra’s body

. Master Xehanort wishes to bring back the Keyblade War and see what 
happens afterward with his own eyes, but once he found a way to
 accomplish this he was already an old man with only a few years left to 
him. Wishing to become young again, he finds Terra, and defeats him
 with darkness so he can take his body. That is the Xehanort that Ansem 
the Wise picks up, and makes his number one apprentice.

And very important too, if the amnesia was fake, why would Xehanort steal Ansem's name? He is way wiser, older and more experienced than Ansem ''the wise'', who didn't even knew about other worlds until Mickey visited him. Master Xehanort even wrote reports way before Ansem/Diz did.

He stole his name so we would continue his research in his name. Ansem the Wise had actually written one report (as far as we know) before Xehanort. Ansem the Wise had written Ansem Report 0 (in the Japanese version), which is the first Ansem Report in KH1 titled "Ansem Report 1" outside of Japan.

Considering Ansem the Wise is a researcher/scientist, it makes sense for him to write down reports like most, if not all scientists.

Then again, if he refers to Aqua as a ''friend'', why would be Xehanort the one who looks for Ven? the scene in 0.2 is very confuse, and the thing that annoys me is that when Terranort is going to say his name, he is interrupted by Terra. Maybe he wasn't going to say what we were expecting.

As of now, we don't know for certain why Xemnas (or Xehanort) was looking for Ventus.

Terra: "Now he's using me so you'll tell him where you hid Ven!" By this line, it's clear that Terra didn't want to find Ventus as that's exactly what Xehanort wanted. Remember, Xemnas is the Nobody of both Terra and Xehanort, which explains this struggle between them when Aqua confronts them.

Anyway, if Xemnas have some Terra memories and thinks about Aqua as a ''friend'', why he is ok with old xehanort mocking her and Ven in DDD? In fact, Xemnas should align with Sora and company cause now their primary goal is going to be rescue Aqua and then finally opening the chamber of waking

Xemnas calling the armor "friend" might have also been mockery (not certain but possible), given that the subtitles have it written in quotes. Finding the Chamber of Waking and Ventus is exactly what Xehanort wants. Xemnas is part Xehanort and Terra and has both their memories.

Quote from Nomura Interviews: 20 Mysteries of the Series:

9: Where did the Organization’s coat and mark come from?

Xemnas remembering his human years. 

One year after BbS, Xehanort as well as the five other apprentices toss
 aside their hearts. Then the Nobody Xemnas was born, and the
 Organization which he creates take a lot of things from his memories as
 a human. But as Xemnas had two people whom he came from, Terra and Master
 Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories. The coat used by the Organization was something that Master Xehanort originally wore. The Nobody mark used by the Organization is a similar shape to the mark Terra used. Xemnas gives Organization members names with an X in them. This has something to do with Master Xehanort’s interest in the χ-Blade.

Xemnas has always been working Xehanort's goals. The very reason he started the Organzation was so that he could gather 13 darknesses to forge the X-Blade.

Why does Braig questioning not make sense? As far as he knew, Xehanort had lost his memories before becoming Ansem's apprentice. So of course he would question if he had truly lost his memories once he summoned his Keyblade.

I can understand the part of recovering some memories (not all of them, cause if he recovered all of them it doesn't make sense to steal Ansem's name) but the whole amnesia being fake? I think that was just said to add mystery and confuse the fans.

It woud have been useful to see the apprentice in third person while he was stabbing Braig, maybe his eyes were yellow again.

Terra-Xehanort and Apprentice Xehanort are one and the same. The Series Memorial Ultimania features this diagram which confirms that Apprentice Xehanort is Terra-Xehanort who lost memories:

UHqQPKK.jpg

There's also this quote from Nomura Interviews: 20 Mysteries of the Series:

8: Who is Apprentice Xehanort really?

Master Xehanort commandeering Terra’s body

. Master Xehanort wishes to bring back the Keyblade War and see what 
happens afterward with his own eyes, but once he found a way to
 accomplish this he was already an old man with only a few years left to 
him. Wishing to become young again, he finds Terra, and defeats him
 with darkness so he can take his body. That is the Xehanort that Ansem 
the Wise picks up, and makes his number one apprentice.

Is that picture official or is made by fans?

I don't know, the apprentice doesn't seem crazy like Terranort or Ansem SoD, but he definately deosn't look like Terra either (he looks more like a Young Xehanort) so I don't know what to think about him. Until now I thought he was just amnesic Xehanort inside Terra's body, but now I'm starting to think he is another individual on his own.

And it would be nice to know, when did he lost his memory: ¿After being beaten by Terra's armor or after stabbing himself against Aqua?

Oh and is that 20 mysteries interview real? cause there are a lot of fake interviews, I just believe what I see in the games

He stole his name so we would continue his research in his name. Ansem the Wise had actually written one report (as far as we know) before Xehanort. Ansem the Wise had written Ansem Report 0 (in the Japanese version), which is the first Ansem Report in KH1 titled "Ansem Report 1" outside of Japan.

Considering Ansem the Wise is a researcher/scientist, it makes sense for him to write down reports like most, if not all scientists.

Well, that is a bland reason on my opinion. The reports we find in Birth by Sleep show us Xehanort used to do that kind of stuff as his old self, way before becoming The Apprentice. Writing reports was nothing new, he didn't need to write them in name of anybody but himself.

Really, why use the name of some random guy who just was his master because he was amnesic, because Xehanort without amnesia has way more knowledge about everything than Ansem/DiZ. As I said before, Ansem ''the wise'' was even amazed by just a piece of gumi when Xehanort knew about multiple worlds and the keyblade since he was young

As of now, we don't know for certain why Xemnas (or Xehanort) was looking for Ventus.

Terra: "Now he's using me so you'll tell him where you hid Ven!" By this line, it's clear that Terra didn't want to find Ventus as that's exactly what Xehanort wanted. Remember, Xemnas is the Nobody of both Terra and Xehanort, which explains this struggle between them when Aqua confronts them.

Xemnas calling the armor "friend" might have also been mockery (not certain but possible), given that the subtitles have it written in quotes. Finding the Chamber of Waking and Ventus is exactly what Xehanort wants. Xemnas is part Xehanort and Terra and has both their memories.

9: Where did the Organization’s coat and mark come from?

Xemnas remembering his human years. 

One year after BbS, Xehanort as well as the five other apprentices toss
 aside their hearts. Then the Nobody Xemnas was born, and the
 Organization which he creates take a lot of things from his memories as
 a human. But as Xemnas had two people whom he came from, Terra and Master
 Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories. The coat used by the Organization was something that Master Xehanort originally wore. The Nobody mark used by the Organization is a similar shape to the mark Terra used. Xemnas gives Organization members names with an X in them. This has something to do with Master Xehanort’s interest in the χ-Blade.

Xemnas has always been working Xehanort's goals. The very reason he started the Organzation was so that he could gather 13 darknesses to forge the X-Blade.

Maybe Xemnas has not just the body of Terra but the heart too (just like Roxas has Ventus heart).

Terra struggling against Xehanort could be the voices Xigbar heard inside the Chamber of Repose. 

If this is the case, I see it hard that the ''friend'' word was mockery. 

Now, if Xemnas has both the body and the heart of Terra... what was Terra struggling against? What is the part of Xehanort in Xemnas?

We know it can't be Xehanort's heart, because that's with Ansem SoD.

And again... What is the part of Terra in Ansem SoD? Cause this Ansem has always been related to Riku and even in DDD he reminds Riku about Terra.

And then comes another mystery... If in 0.2 when Aqua finds Terranort, she is speaking with an illusion made by Xemnas in the Chamber of Repose... why didn't Xemnas directly go there in person to catch her?

We know Xemnas can go to the Realm of Darkness, he seems to be even hanging around there because why not in the scene before the conversation with Saïx. So why not go and take Aqua insted of some illusions

Edited by Deimonk

Is that picture official or is made by fans?

I don't know, the apprentice doesn't seem crazy like Terranort or Ansem SoD, but he definately deosn't look like Terra either (he looks more like a Young Xehanort) so I don't know what to think about him. Until now I thought he was just amnesic Xehanort inside Terra's body, but now I'm starting to think he is another individual on his own.

And it would be nice to know, when did he lost his memory: ¿After being beaten by Terra's armor or after stabbing himself against Aqua?

Oh and is that 20 mysteries interview real? cause there are a lot of fake interviews, I just believe what I see in the games

The picture is official. Terra-Xehanort lost his memories after fighting Aqua and stabbing himself. The Trinity Archives in Birth by Sleep states this for the Final Episode:

"The faint sound of Terra's voice led her to Radiant Garden, where she found a man who looked just like him. The man was struggling to dig through the morass of his own memory and remember who he was.

The darkness emanating from this stranger could belong to only one man: Master Xehanort. Aqua challenged him, determined to win back Terra's heart. Xehanort lost the fiht and began to writhe; Terra's heart was fighting back from the inside.

In a desperate move to rid himelf of Terra once and for all, Xehanort turned his own Keyblade on himself, and began to sink into a pool of darkness that spilled forth."

Xehanort was probably initially struggling due to either the explosion from the X-Blade or due to the fact that it's two minds (or in this case, hearts) fighting over one body.

The 20 Mysteries is official; all words from Nomura himself. You can view ultimanias and interviews that answers some questions here if you want.

Well, that is a bland reason on my opinion. The reports we find in Birth by Sleep show us Xehanort used to do that kind of stuff as his old self, way before becoming The Apprentice. Writing reports was nothing new, he didn't need to write them in name of anybody but himself.

Really, why use the name of some random guy who just was his master because he was amnesic, because Xehanort without amnesia has way more knowledge about everything than Ansem/DiZ. As I said before, Ansem ''the wise'' was even amazed by just a piece of gumi when Xehanort knew about multiple worlds and the keyblade since he was young

It wasn't Ansem the Wise who was surprised by the Gummi blocks. That was Xehanort. All the reports from KH1, except for Ansem Report 1, were written by Apprentice Xehanort. Xehanort with amnesia wouldn't know more than Ansem the Wise, because he has amnesia and thus, couldn't remember anything before the memory loss... supposedly. Also, there's a difference between intelligence and discovery. Not knowing that other worlds exist doesn't mean that they are dumb or not wise. They simply wouldn't know.

Maybe Xemnas has not just the body of Terra but the heart too (just like Roxas has Ventus heart).

Terra struggling against Xehanort could be the voices Xigbar heard inside the Chamber of Repose. 

If this is the case, I see it hard that the ''friend'' word was mockery. 

Now, if Xemnas has both the body and the heart of Terra... what was Terra struggling against? What is the part of Xehanort in Xemnas?

We know it can't be Xehanort's heart, because that's with Ansem SoD.

And again... What is the part of Terra in Ansem SoD? Cause this Ansem has always been related to Riku and even in DDD he reminds Riku about Terra.

The whereabouts of Terra's heart isn't known for sure. However, if Xemnas only had Terra's heart, then he would have looked like Terra. Roxas looked like Ventus because he had Ventus' heart and in Kingdom Hearts, the heart shapes the body. So, since Roxas was Sora's body, then Ventus' heart shaped it to look like Ventus. So if Xemnas had Terra's heart, he would have looked Terra, except he didn't; he was Terra-Xehanort's body who had gotten older and had longer hair.

And then comes another mystery... If in 0.2 when Aqua finds Terranort, she is speaking with an illusion made by Xemnas in the Chamber of Repose... why didn't Xemnas directly go there in person to catch her?

We know Xemnas can go to the Realm of Darkness, he seems to be even hanging around there because why not in the scene before the conversation with Saïx. So why not go and take Aqua insted of some illusions

The illusion wasn't created by Xemnas. The conversation between Aqua and Terra was due to Naminé. At a Kingdom Hearts concert, the Japanese voice actors of Terra and Naminé said some lines of canon dialogue. At one point, Naminé was able to make contact with Terra. Here's the dialogue:

Terra: Where am I . . . ?

Naminé: In your memories. Traces of you were lost, so I found you through memories belonging to those you've met in the past.

Terra: Who are you?

Naminé: I'm Naminé. It's nice to meet you.

I'm a witch who can control peoples' memories.

Terra: A witch?

Naminé: Right now you're bound to two memories. One belongs to you, the other belongs to an unspeakable darkness--

Terra: . . . Master Xehanort.

Naminé: Your heart will soon encounter a familiar light. You must make sure she isn't lost to the darkness. You must guide her.

Terra: Her? You mean Aqua? I'm not sure what I can do to help, not like this.

Naminé: You must fight, Terra, like the others. You mustn't let your heart melt into darkness; follow your true memories, and you'll reach the light. She's headed there, too--to the same place. You must believe in promise, just as she continues to believe in you.

Terra: Aqua. Ven. One day I'll--I've never forgotten our promise. Never. I will keep fighting.

In an interview with Nomura in an edition of Famitsu, this was asked and answered:

- I see! (laughs). Her conversation with Terra was also a very important scene. 

Nomura: At last year's concert, a scene was vocally presented between Terra and Namine in front of the audience. Namine said "Soon, that girl will come and when she does, I need you to guide her" to Terra. This is a directly connected to that scene you mentioned. 

You can view an article about this here.

Edited by Master Eraqus

The picture is official. Terra-Xehanort lost his memories after fighting Aqua and stabbing himself. The Trinity Archives in Birth by Sleep states this for the Final Episode:

"The faint sound of Terra's voice led her to Radiant Garden, where she found a man who looked just like him. The man was struggling to dig through the morass of his own memory and remember who he was.[/size]

The darkness emanating from this stranger could belong to only one man: Master Xehanort. Aqua challenged him, determined to win back Terra's heart. Xehanort lost the fiht and began to writhe; Terra's heart was fighting back from the inside.[/size]

In a desperate move to rid himelf of Terra once and for all, Xehanort turned his own Keyblade on himself, and began to sink into a pool of darkness that spilled forth.[/size]"

Xehanort was probably initially struggling due to either the explosion from the X-Blade or due to the fact that it's two minds (or in this case, hearts) fighting over one body.

The 20 Mysteries is official; all words from Nomura himself. You can view ultimanias and interviews that answers some questions here if you want.

It wasn't Ansem the Wise who was surprised by the Gummi blocks. That was Xehanort. All the reports from KH1, except for Ansem Report 1, were written by Apprentice Xehanort. Xehanort with amnesia wouldn't know more than Ansem the Wise, because he has amnesia and thus, couldn't remember anything before the memory loss... supposedly. Also, there's a difference between intelligence and discovery. Not knowing that other worlds exist doesn't mean that they are dumb or not wise. They simply wouldn't know.

The whereabouts of Terra's heart isn't known for sure. However, if Xemnas only had Terra's heart, then he would have looked like Terra. Roxas looked like Ventus because he had Ventus' heart and in Kingdom Hearts, the heart shapes the body. So, since Roxas was Sora's body, then Ventus' heart shaped it to look like Ventus. So if Xemnas had Terra's heart, he would have looked Terra, except he didn't; he was Terra-Xehanort's body who had gotten older and had longer hair.

The illusion wasn't created by Xemnas. The conversation between Aqua and Terra was due to Naminé. At a Kingdom Hearts concert, the Japanese voice actors of Terra and Naminé said some lines of canon dialogue. At one point, Naminé was able to make contact with Terra. Here's the dialogue:

Terra: Where am I . . . ?Naminé: In your memories. Traces of you were lost, so I found you through memories belonging to those you've met in the past.Terra: Who are you?Naminé: I'm Naminé. It's nice to meet you.I'm a witch who can control peoples' memories.Terra: A witch?Naminé: Right now you're bound to two memories. One belongs to you, the other belongs to an unspeakable darkness--Terra: . . . Master Xehanort.Naminé: Your heart will soon encounter a familiar light. You must make sure she isn't lost to the darkness. You must guide her.Terra: Her? You mean Aqua? I'm not sure what I can do to help, not like this.Naminé: You must fight, Terra, like the others. You mustn't let your heart melt into darkness; follow your true memories, and you'll reach the light. She's headed there, too--to the same place. You must believe in promise, just as she continues to believe in you.Terra: Aqua. Ven. One day I'll--I've never forgotten our promise. Never. I will keep fighting.

In an interview with Nomura in an edition of Famitsu, this was asked and answered:

- I see! (laughs). Her conversation with Terra was also a very important scene. Nomura: At last year's concert, a scene was vocally presented between Terra and Namine in front of the audience. Namine said "Soon, that girl will come and when she does, I need you to guide her" to Terra. This is a directly connected to that scene you mentioned. [/size]

You can view an article about this here.

That scene makes absolutely no sense. Namine was probably not even BORN at that point, since that scene occurs before the ending of KH1, and even so, Naminé only becomes aware of Sora's connections to TAV after CoM, which obviously hadn't happened yet. Nomura really screwed up with the continuity in 0.2 and this concert scene.

"The faint sound of Terra's voice led her to Radiant Garden, where she found a man who looked just like him. The man was struggling to dig through the morass of his own memory and remember who he was.

The darkness emanating from this stranger could belong to only one man: Master Xehanort. Aqua challenged him, determined to win back Terra's heart. Xehanort lost the fiht and began to writhe; Terra's heart was fighting back from the inside.

In a desperate move to rid himelf of Terra once and for all, Xehanort turned his own Keyblade on himself, and began to sink into a pool of darkness that spilled forth."

Yeah, this was always confusing.

When Terranort says ''stop fighting back''  it's clearly Xehanort the one who talks, but when he says ''this will teach you,get out of my heart'' and stabs himself... it always felt so out of character for me to have Xehanort say that. Doesn't he know what he is risking, apart from his new young body? Terra on the other hand has literally nothing to lose on that moment. But yeah it seems after acquiring Terra's body, he just stabs himself like he did with his old body.

But the most confusing thing is that he doesn't even remember his name before fighting Aqua, and then when Ansem/Diz finds him he remembers he is Xehanort.

So maybe stabbing himself partially healed the amnesia? Even if he reminded just the name. I don't know.

Anyway here he had yellow eyes and in the next scene he is seen with brown eyes, but the amnesia was from before the change of color. too much divagation lmao.

But that doesn't make sense.

In KH2 we see a flahback of Mickey meeting DiZ the Wise, then they're shortly interrupted by apprentice xehanort.

That was before DiZ was exiled to the realm of Darkness and the apprentice took his name. 

So one day Mickey comes back to Radiant Garden and Ansem/Diz is no more, there is just his apprentice claiming to be Ansem, and then this happens?

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks". It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the "Keyblade". The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.
One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

If that is written by Apprentice Xehanort who pretended to be Ansem in front of Mickey, its an enormous incoherence. Mickey would have recognised the impostor and the apprentice would have recognised the friend of DiZ the wise, so his writings would have been very different

Plus, being one or another, why he speaks about the keyblade so surprised?  he  saw before and had at his disposal the keyblade of Aqua

The illusion wasn't created by Xemnas. The conversation between Aqua and Terra was due to Naminé.

If it wasn't Xemnas, how does Xemnas know about the chamber in 358 and KH2?

Well, the body of Terra was already changed since Xehanorts heart got inside of him, and then changed again to ''brown eyes mode'' for unknown reasons. But when Ventus heart went inside Sora, the body of Sora stayed the same.

Maybe it was because Ventus heart was not trying to affect his mind or to melt with him, just to share the body but without taking control

Or maybe it was because Sora was willing to admit it or because the process was different, but we can't say that if Terra's heart was inside Xemnas he would look exactly like Terra cause he was already changed before spliting into Nobody and Heartless.

Edited by Deimonk

That scene makes absolutely no sense. Namine was probably not even BORN at that point, since that scene occurs before the ending of KH1, and even so, Naminé only becomes aware of Sora's connections to TAV after CoM, which obviously hadn't happened yet. Nomura really screwed up with the continuity in 0.2 and this concert scene.

Except she definitely was. By the end of KH1, Naminé was already born. According to the 358/2 Days Ultimania Timeline, Sora had defeated Ansem on Day 16 and Naminé was born on Day 1:

Day 1

• Sora’s Nobody is born in Twilight Town and given a name before joining the Organization.
  • Naminé is born in Castle Oblivion, where Organization XIII appears.
  • Sora is revived from becoming a Heartless.

Day 16

• The plan to use Sora at Castle Oblivion is established.
  • Around this time Sora fights Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness and saves the world. Riku and the King are left in the Realm of Darkness.

Considering Naminé is able to control the memories of Sora and those connected to him (thus Ventus and others) she is able to communicate with Terra. In Re:Coded, Data-Naminé stated that she found memories inside Sora didn't belong to him and added the "hurt" to the journal. However, nothing said that she couldn't communicate with those connected to Sora before meeting him.

Yeah, this was always confusing.

When Terranort says ''stop fighting back''  it's clearly Xehanort the one who talks, but when he says ''this will teach you,get out of my heart'' and stabs himself... it always felt so out of character for me to have Xehanort say that. Doesn't he know what he is risking, apart from his new young body? Terra on the other hand has literally nothing to lose on that moment. But yeah it seems after acquiring Terra's body, he just stabs himself like he did with his old body.

But the most confusing thing is that he doesn't even remember his name before fighting Aqua, and then when Ansem/Diz finds him he remembers he is Xehanort.

So maybe stabbing himself partially healed the amnesia? Even if he reminded just the name. I don't know.

Anyway here he had yellow eyes and in the next scene he is seen with brown eyes, but the amnesia was from before the change of color. too much divagation lmao.

He knows exactly what he was risking. After battling Aqua, Xehanort believed this to be the only option to rid of Terra.

"In a desperate move to rid himelf of Terra once and for all, Xehanort turned his own Keyblade on himself, and began to sink into a pool of darkness that spilled forth."

The change in colour of eyes most likely represents who's in control. Once Terra-Xehanort stabs himself, he has amnesia and later has brown eyes, possibly representing that neither Terra nor Xehanort was in control and Terra-Xehanort was left without memories. But, as implied throughout the series, while one may forget things, memories are never lost for good, which explains why later, Xemnas had memories of Terra and Xehanort.

But that doesn't make sense.

In KH2 we see a flahback of Mickey meeting DiZ the Wise, then they're shortly interrupted by apprentice xehanort.

That was before DiZ was exiled to the realm of Darkness and the apprentice took his name. 

So one day Mickey comes back to Radiant Garden and Ansem/Diz is no more, there is just his apprentice claiming to be Ansem, and then this happens?

Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces "gummi blocks". It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the "Keyblade". The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.
One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

Apprentice Xehanort had written multiple reports before Ansem the Wise was banished by his apprentices. In Secret Ansem Report 2, Ansem the Wise discovers the "Ansem Reports" that were written by Xehanort:

Quote from Secret Ansem Report 2:

That is when I discovered the “Ansem Reports.”

Though they bore my name, the only one I had written was number 0.

Apparently he had gone on to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself.

Yes—the first subject in my foolish experiments.

If that is written by Apprentice Xehanort who pretended to be Ansem in front of Mickey, its an enormous incoherence. Mickey would have recognised the impostor and the apprentice would have recognised the friend of DiZ the wise, so his writings would have been very different

If Xehanort was talking to Mickey, why would he tell him that his name was Ansem? If he did talk to Mickey, then he just talked with him and obviously wouldn't tell him that his name was Ansem as Mickey was already friends with Ansem the Wise. That or it simply might be that Xehanort listened to conversations between Ansem the Wise and Mickey. Either way, Xehanort wouldn't tell Mickey that he was Ansem because Mickey had already met the real Ansem.

Plus, being one or another, why he speaks about the keyblade so surprised?  he  saw before and had at his disposal the keyblade of Aqua

At the time, Apprentice Xehanort had no memories. So, he didn't know what a Keyblade was because he forgot. Yes, he had Aqua's keyblade, but that doesn't mean that he knows what it is. Just because someone has an object doesn't mean they know what it is, what it does or how it works.

If it wasn't Xemnas, how does Xemnas know about the chamber in 358 and KH2?

Since Master Xehanort was a student alongside Eraqus during their training years, Xehanort most likely knew about the Chamber as well. It was due to the conversation between Terra and Aqua in 0.2 that Xehanort finds out that Ventus is there.

Edited by Master Eraqus

Actually if I have to be honest I believe that line "He gave me that exact same look" may have a lot more importance than you might think. At least I have an idea that it's pretty significant. 

I don't see how this is a retcon. The original 358/2 Days for the DS is canon. All this does is reinforce the idea that you have to actually play the original DS game, as well as watch the HD cutscene movie, in order to experience the entire 358/2 Days story. I think it's most likely canon that they said that during the conversation, it just wasn't seen in the HD cutscene movie, just like how the entire Xion fight with all of her forms wasn't seen in the HD cutscene movie. They cut a lot of things to make it a short and concise movie. The things they cut still happened in the story canon though.

I don't see how this is a retcon. The original 358/2 Days for the DS is canon. All this does is reinforce the idea that you have to actually play the original DS game, as well as watch the HD cutscene movie, in order to experience the entire 358/2 Days story. I think it's most likely canon that they said that during the conversation, it just wasn't seen in the HD cutscene movie, just like how the entire Xion fight with all of her forms wasn't seen in the HD cutscene movie. They cut a lot of things to make it a short and concise movie. The things they cut still happened in the story canon though.

They cut a lot of things? What other dialogue lines or cutscenes have been cutted?

And that fight with Xion was just gameplay so it's logical it's cutted off from the movie, but anyway it has been added as a cutscene through a downloable patch.

But these key words of Xemnas are still missing.

The change in colour of eyes most likely represents who's in control. Once Terra-Xehanort stabs himself, he has amnesia and later has brown eyes, possibly representing that neither Terra nor Xehanort was in control and Terra-Xehanort was left without memories. 

But we know Terra-Xehanort had amnesia before fighting Aqua, and his eyes were still yellow, so I don't get it

7:23

Apprentice Xehanort had written multiple reports before Ansem the Wise was banished by his apprentices. In Secret Ansem Report 2, Ansem the Wise discovers the "Ansem Reports" that were written by Xehanort:

If Xehanort was talking to Mickey, why would he tell him that his name was Ansem? If he did talk to Mickey, then he just talked with him and obviously wouldn't tell him that his name was Ansem as Mickey was already friends with Ansem the Wise. That or it simply might be that Xehanort listened to conversations between Ansem the Wise and Mickey. Either way, Xehanort wouldn't tell Mickey that he was Ansem because Mickey had already met the real Ansem.

But this has nothing to do with my point and doesn't explain the incoherence I think.

If Mickey visited Radiant Garden again after this

and in his next visit, he properly met the apprentice and spoke countless hours without Ansem/Diz being around... why he didn't remember about the apprentice when he saw his portrait? I'll tell more

If that's the case, why when Mickey sees Xemnas he remembers that flashback, and not the most recent one when he talked directly with Xehanort without Ansem/Diz being around?

No, Mickey meeting the Apprentice on his own doesn't make sense and what you say about Xehanort eavesdropping? sounds pretty bland and incoherent to me, plus nothing in the games sugggest nothing like that

At the time, Apprentice Xehanort had no memories. So, he didn't know what a Keyblade was because he forgot. Yes, he had Aqua's keyblade, but that doesn't mean that he knows what it is. Just because someone has an object doesn't mean they know what it is, what it does or how it works.

Since Master Xehanort was a student alongside Eraqus during their training years, Xehanort most likely knew about the Chamber as well. It was due to the conversation between Terra and Aqua in 0.2 that Xehanort finds out that Ventus is there.

well, at least he should have mentioned it in the reports when mickey told him about the keyblade (a key shaped weapon? maybe it has something to do with the equipment found next to Xehanort), or when that door appeared down in the castle. doesnt matter who wrote the reports, both of them should have mentioned that.

Okay, but we know the Terranort who Aqua finds in 0.2  is not old xehanort because of chronology reasons, and because he is already linked to Terra.

The only one who has shown interest in that room along the whole franchise is Xemnas.

So it must be Xemnas in some way the one who connected with Aqua, but he was hostile to her, so, why consider her armor as a ''friend''? Yeah, it might be Xemnas was mocking but tbh that wouldn't make sense

Edited by Deimonk

They cut a lot of things? What other dialogue lines or cutscenes have been cutted?

The majority of the entire game. Most of it is Disney stuff of course, but there's story stuff too. One example would be that Marluxia explains to Roxas how they can destroy Heartless, but there's no way of collecting the hearts unless it's destroyed by a Keyblade. That's just one example though. If you've played the game, you know what I'm talking about. There's a lot of quests with a lot of dialogue with a lot of characters.

And that fight with Xion was just gameplay so it's logical it's cutted off from the movie, but anyway it has been added as a cutscene through a downloable patch.

No, they didn't add it. They added the final fight with Xion. I'm talking about all the different fights with here different forms.

But these key words of Xemnas are still missing.

Those aren't "key words." It's just a bit of dialogue in a game full of dialogue.

Edited by Elfdemon_

But we know Terra-Xehanort had amnesia before fighting Aqua, and his eyes were still yellow, so I don't get it

7:23

Except he didn't have amnesia there. He was struggling with memories as there's two people fighting over one body. A few seconds later, Xehanort immediately took control and battled Aqua. Later, Terra was once again fighting back and Xehanort decided to attack himself with his Keyblade to rid of Terra but also cause Terra-Xehanort to lose his memories temporarily.

But this has nothing to do with my point and doesn't explain the incoherence I think.

If Mickey visited Radiant Garden again after this

and in his next visit, he properly met the apprentice and spoke countless hours without Ansem/Diz being around... why he didn't remember about the apprentice when he saw his portrait? I'll tell more

If that's the case, why when Mickey sees Xemnas he remembers that flashback, and not the most recent one when he talked directly with Xehanort without Ansem/Diz being around?

No, Mickey meeting the Apprentice on his own doesn't make sense and what you say about Xehanort eavesdropping? sounds pretty bland and incoherent to me, plus nothing in the games sugggest nothing like that

Nothing in the game suggests that, but nothing in the game says anything against it either. We don't have/need all the details and because of that, we could argue for eternity over this and it's simply not worth it.

Nothing is saying that Mickey made multiple visits but nothing is saying that he only made one visit either. Once again, we don't have all the details and thus, I can't provide all the answers. Xehanort could have been listening to conversations between Ansem the Wise and Mickey, it's completely possible, but it's also speculation. Nothing impossible about it. Heck, he could have easily just stayed right behind that door in that scene and listen in.

Whether Mickey actually spoke to Xehanort or not doesn't matter because the important thing is that Xehanort knew of Mickey and the details he spoke about, whether it was with him or with Ansem the Wise. More likely, Xehanort didn't talk to Mickey considering Mickey couldn't recognize the man in the painting, which would make sense if Mickey had only met Xehanort in that flashback. Once again, we don't have all the details, but the details we do have make sense to put all these pieces together.

well, at least he should have mentioned it in the reports when mickey told him about the keyblade (a key shaped weapon? maybe it has something to do with the equipment found next to Xehanort), or when that door appeared down in the castle. doesnt matter who wrote the reports, both of them should have mentioned that.

Xehanort did write about the Keyblade:

Ansem Report 9:

Simple astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “gummi blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel. We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the “Keyblade.” The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

Ansem the Wise also mentions the Keyblade in multiple reports, but he doesn't go into detail like Xehanort:

A tiny king named Mickey came wielding a legendary key—the infamous “Keyblade,” said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world.

He was very knowledgeable on many topics, and we deepened our friendship as we conversed companionably.

Okay, but we know the Terranort who Aqua finds in 0.2  is not old xehanort because of chronology reasons, and because he is already linked to Terra.

The only one who has shown interest in that room along the whole franchise is Xemnas.

So it must be Xemnas in some way the one who connected with Aqua, but he was hostile to her, so, why consider her armor as a ''friend''? Yeah, it might be Xemnas was mocking but tbh that wouldn't make sense

Since the conversation between Aqua and Terra in 0.2 is caused by Naminé, then Terra-Xehanort had already split into Ansem and Xemnas. We have to remember that Terra, Terra-Xehanort and Ventus are all illusions based on connections (and connections being a very common theme in the series). Naminé was able to make contact with Terra, but because Xemnas is part Terra and part Xehanort, Xehanort was able to interrupt and the Terra illusion turned into a Terra-Xehanort illusion.

Also, Xemnas wasn't the only one interested in the Chamber of Waking. Saix was as well.

Also, Xemnas talking with Aqua's armor is not linked with the conversation in 0.2. The conversation was because of Naminé. Xemnas did not cause the illusion to appear in front of Aqua.

I'm talking about all the different fights with here different forms.

That is just gameplay.

Those aren't "key words." It's just a bit of dialogue in a game full of dialogue.

The only time Xemnas mentions the chamber isn't a key moment? And, unless I'm mistaken, the only time he makes a reference to Ventus isn't a key moment either?

Except he didn't have amnesia there. He was struggling with memories as there's two people fighting over one body. A few seconds later, Xehanort immediately took control and battled Aqua. Later, Terra was once again fighting back and Xehanort decided to attack himself with his Keyblade to rid of Terra but also cause Terra-Xehanort to lose his memories temporarily.

I think this wil be anwered in KH3

Nothing in the game suggests that, but nothing in the game says anything against it either. 

Well,the reports are literally against it.

According to the reports Mickey and Ansem spoke countless hours. Then we realize that Ansem was The Apprentice.

But Mickey doesn't seem to remember him, and when he does, it reminds that flashback where the apprentice showed up just for a few seconds with Ansem/Diz still being around and not that conversation when supposedly Mickey told the apprentice  about the keyblade. Absurd.

Xehanort did write about the Keyblade:

Ansem Report 9:

Simple astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “gummi blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel. We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the “Keyblade.” The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.

Ansem the Wise also mentions the Keyblade in multiple reports, but he doesn't go into detail like Xehanort:

A tiny king named Mickey came wielding a legendary key—the infamous “Keyblade,” said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world.

He was very knowledgeable on many topics, and we deepened our friendship as we conversed companionably.

Yeah, and those are the moments where they should have let Mickey see the keyblade of Aqua, cause he could have tell them if it was in fact a keyblade or what.

They speak about the keyblade but they don't mention that strange key shaped weapon Xehanort was found with.

Really I think Ansem report 9 must be written by DiZ, it doesn't make sense the apprentice to be the author.

Also, Xemnas wasn't the only one interested in the Chamber of Waking. Saix was as well.

Also, Xemnas talking with Aqua's armor is not linked with the conversation in 0.2. The conversation was because of Naminé. Xemnas did not cause the illusion to appear in front of Aqua.

Saïx was just searching for the room because Xemnas told him, he was following orders.

Plus he didn't know what was that room and he just was interested in Xemnas secret plans, not in the room by itself.

The interest from Saïx comes from Xemnas interest, and Xemnas interest comes from... ¿Terra's memories/heart within him? ¿Is Xemnas aware that he made contact with Aqua?

Edited by Deimonk

Well,the reports are literally against it.

According to the reports Mickey and Ansem spoke countless hours. Then we realize that Ansem was The Apprentice.

But Mickey doesn't seem to remember him, and when he does, it reminds that flashback where the apprentice showed up just for a few seconds with Ansem/Diz still being around and not that conversation when supposedly Mickey told the apprentice  about the keyblade. Absurd.

You know what the reports also say? That these were written by the real Ansem, except they weren't. As I've stated, nothing is saying that Xehanort didn't listen to conversations between Ansem the Wise and Mickey and nothing is saying that he did. Xehanort was writing these reports in Ansem's name, so obviously, lies are in play here.

Since Mickey didn't recognise Xehanort in KH2, it would make sense that Mickey didn't talk to him because he only remembered him from that flashback in Kingdom Hearts 2.

In fact, notice this written by Ansem the Wise in the Secret Ansem Report 2:

Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab.

Doesn't that sound familiar?

Secret Ansem Report 9 (8 in the Japanese version, which is the one Ansem the Wise references in the Report above):

Notice that Ansem the Wise states that he talked with Mickey on many topics and afterwards, finds the Ansem Reports, one of which talks about exactly that; Ansem talking to Mickey on many topics, including the Keyblade. Xehanort was writing the Reports from the first game in Ansem's name to continue his research in his name. As I said, Xehanort is lying to some extent in the first game's reports because he's pretending to be Ansem.

Yeah, and those are the moments where they should have let Mickey see the keyblade of Aqua, cause he could have tell them if it was in fact a keyblade or what.

They speak about the keyblade but they don't mention that strange key shaped weapon Xehanort was found with.

Really I think Ansem report 9 must be written by DiZ, it doesn't make sense the apprentice to be the author.

Ansem Report 9 was written by Xehanort. Every single Report from the first game (except for Ansem Report 1, which is Ansem Report 0 in the Japanese version of the game) was written by Xehanort. Ansem the Wise stated that he had found Ansem Reports 1-8 after talking with Mickey, but that's for the Japanese version which wasn't translated well in the English version of Kingdom Hearts 2. So when he says 1-8, it's actually 2-9, including the report you mentioned; Ansem Report 9. This was simply an issue of translation.

Saïx was just searching for the room because Xemnas told him, he was following orders.

Plus he didn't know what was that room and he just was interested in Xemnas secret plans, not in the room by itself.

The interest from Saïx comes from Xemnas interest, and Xemnas interest comes from... ¿Terra's memories/heart within him? ¿Is Xemnas aware that he made contact with Aqua?

Except Saix was searching for the room to find out Xemnas' agenda. Yes, he was ordered to find the room, but Saix wanted to find the room not to follow orders, but to find out Xemnas' agenda. It's clearly stated here:

Saix wanted to find any clues from the Chamber of Waking that could lead to Xemnas' true agenda, which he hadn't told anybody about, so that then, Saix and Axel could have the upper hand on their own objectives.

So again, Xemnas wasn't the only one searching for the room. Saix was as well and not just for orders, but for personal gain.

Also Xemnas is aware of making contact with Aqua. It was because of the conversation in 0.2 that Xemnas finds out that Ventus is hidden in the Chamber of Waking. Ventus being there is the very reason why he's looking for the Chamber.

12: Why is Xemnas searching for The Chamber of Waking?

To find Ventus.

The Chamber of Waking is the room where Aqua leaves Ventus sleeping
 in Last Episode, and is a part of Castle Oblivion. As you can see from 
Xemnas calling Aqua’s armor his “friend”, it seems Xemnas has Terra’s
 memories and he is searching for Ventus, making the other
 Organization members look for the Chamber of Waking. The only one who can solve the mysteries of Castle Oblivion is Aqua, though, so the Organization was never able to find it.

And yes, from this quote, Xemnas calling Aqua's armor friend could have been Terra calling out, but from the conversation in 0.2, it's clear that Terra doesn't want Xehanort to find Ventus.

Edited by Master Eraqus

That is just gameplay.

I know. My point was that there's tons of canon things in 358/2 Days that aren't in the HD cutscene movie. Gameplay is canon.

The only time Xemnas mentions the chamber isn't a key moment? And, unless I'm mistaken, the only time he makes a reference to Ventus isn't a key moment either?

No, not really. It's definitely is a very interesting and important scene, but there's a lot of those in 358/2 Days that didn't make it to the HD cutscene movie.

You're getting caught up in the small things that I'm saying. My main point is this: If you want to experience the full 358/2 Days story, then you need to play the original Nintendo DS game and watch the HD cutscene movie. You need to do both. Because you'll miss a some important stuff if you only do one of those things. The stuff you miss isn't that important, but it is if you want to experience the entire story.

Edited by Elfdemon_