Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHeartsSora

What are your Kingdom Hearts 3 predictions?

I can't think of anything else but a Death scene in my mind. I dunno I just have that "feeling" Kingdom hearts 3 will get serious ,darker and emotional. In the end Sora might end up reviving someone and everyone will reunite with each other.

Sora  and Kairi get a keyblader armor, Riku uses Dark Mode again against Vanitas, Xemnas turns good and fights Terranort from the past, then he merges with him or the real one

Sora lets Roxas free again (he leaves his body behind) so he can time travel and, and Roxas can help as another keyblader on the light side. This doesn't mean Ventus isn't around too.

We will be able to enter Kingdom Hearts j  ingame just like The End of the World kinda place

oh and we will see the shores of the realm of darkness when they didn't belong there, maybe because we free the world o because we travel to the past

Edited by Deimonk

I hope mostly that we wont just replay the Plot of the disney worlds 1 to 1 but have more of what we had in KH1 with a lot of original storys and a few elements (the most important ones) from the movie of course worlds like the one from hercules have to end with us defending mount olympus

I can't think of anything else but a Death scene in my mind. I dunno I just have that "feeling" Kingdom hearts 3 will get serious ,darker and emotional. In the end Sora might end up reviving someone and everyone will reunite with each other.

thats why I want UP to be in KH3 because if they really want to talk about death that would be just perfect I can the old man already hear telling sora "there is always a light"

• Vanitas is tasked to kidnap Kairi and goes incognito as Sora. To summarize it: He falls in love with her (a version of Sora is falling in love with Kairi, surprise) and slowly turns to the "good" side (to protect Kairi of course, but he still has his evil side)

There will be a Wreck-it Ralph world, where you will encounter villains of other video games as boss fights. There will also be 2D gameplay sections.

All Dandelions will return.

Terra will return, but he appears to be much older. He has longer hair (Xemnas style) and a growing beard (unlikely to happen, but you know, Eraqus has a beard too)

Either Agrabah or Enchanted Dominion will return.

Sora will have something in his mouth in the main menu (just like KH1 and KH2)

Demyx somebody will be fighting alongside SDG at some point in the game and his real name will be... Demyx

Kefka is a secret boss in Olympus Colosseum

Kingdom Kartz as multiplayer mode

SDG will get cool winter outfits in the Frozen world

In the CGI intro of the game, we will see the Sora vs Roxas fight (KH2) and the Ven vs Vanitas fight (BBS) the same way we saw Sora vs Marluxia / Riku vs Ansem in the KH2 intro

We will fight Xemnas in the Star Wars world

Donald will have a daydream where he saves Daisy from the evil hands of Xehanort and how he is celebrated as a hero

There will be a big struggle tournament in Twilight Town as a sidequest

7 GB day 1 patch (jk)

One moment i would love to see is a bit of a plot twist within the Final Battle with Xehanort. That plot twist being the moment Xehanort is defeated at the Keyblade Graveyard Braig comes out of nowhere and strikes down the weakened Xehanort and takes Kingdom Hearts for himself and thus he's the "true" final boss. As a full Xigbar fan (and from what the theories I've come up with from Union Cross) I think this NEEDS to happen. Because if you really stop and think about it, Braig is pretty much the "true" Mastermind of the Kingdom Hearts franchise as he was the one who helped Xehanort even after he lost his memories which if he didn't do so, Xehanort most likely wouldn't have become Ansem SoD and Xemnas from the experiments. And from what Re:coded shown us I feel like he's coming up with a  scheme of his own so I won't be surprised if this actually does happen. (and I mean come on? Who wouldn't want to face off the "Clever Little Sneak"?)

Edited by Finn and vigor

There is going to be a convoluted reason why Xion, roxas, and namine are back which will lead to more questions than answers along with the major ends being tied up beautifully but there are going to be some important loose ends and characters that will expand the kh universe that hopefully will be more methodical than the convoluted mess that the xehanort saga is/was.

-An Atlantis and/or Treasure Planet world (my dream of Spirited Away will have to wait).

-Roxas, Xion and Namime coming back.

-The TRUE final battle taking place at the World that Never Was.

-Nearly ALL of the original worlds being visitable (sorry, Daybreak Town).

-The return of Unversed and Dream Eaters, even if they're not common enemy types.

If Kairi and Sora ends up in a relationship I will cut my best pillow to pieces. There's no need for it. I'd prefer that they avoid it. Fanfics would probably make a love-triangle out of it. Riku falls in love with Kairi, but Kairi falls in love with Sora. Riku is jealous and he delves into the darkness that left a spot in his heart in the earlier games. Sora tries to befriend him once more, Riku slaps him and Kairi because he's disgusted by their relationship. Therefor Riku is the main villain in Kingdom Hearts 4.

Just kidding, let's keep that in the fan-fiction area.

My Predictions for KH3

Roxas, Terra, Ventus, Xion and Namine returning

Riku going to save Aqua from the Realm of Darkness with Mickey.

Hoping for a Secret Boss in this game

The Final Climatic Battle against Xehanort

I hope all of the Worlds will be Visitable(Disney and Original Worlds)

Maybe some FF Characters that we haven't seen yet(Lightning, Kefka, Serah, Hope, Noctis ETC)

Hoping that Atlantis or Treasure Planet is in this game

No Newer Disney Movies in the Game that comes after Big Hero 6

Atlantis and Treasure Planet aren't happening. I love Treasure Planet as much as the next guy, but let's be real here, it'll have to stay in our cold, sad dreams. I will still wish though.

I don't know about any other movies made by Studio Gibli, but in Japan, Spirited Away is not a Disney movie (Toho, responsible for distributing Godzilla movies and Your Name had duties over this one). I would assume it's the same for other SG movies, but I can't say for sure.

Marvel I also Doubt is coming

Star Wars I do think is coming, but I'm not for sure.

Agrabah and Halloween Town will return.

Frozen is one of the highest grossing movies of all time, it will come.

I think Noct is coming for sure. An appearance by Lightning could happen as well. Personally, I'd love for Vaan to make an appearance as well, but I don't think so (but pretty please...)

Atlantica and Wreck-it-Ralph I think are 50/50. 

Monster's Inc world. Small chances but it would be perfect. Inside Out I think has a bigger chance and I also think would be perfect.

Roxas, Xion, Ventus, Terra, and Naminè shall come (as will I).

If 2.8's opening indicates anything, Sora saves Aqua, but the end indicates that Riku and Mickey will find her. Plz explain Nomura. There is more to this, I can taste it, or it was just fan service in a franchise that's built on fan service. Still though...

Hikki must come back. I need more Hikki. I don't know Japanese, don't have the time to learn, and she only has 2 English albums. This is the One is mediocre, but Exodus is a bloody masterpiece and I will fight you if you disagree. She just came back from her 8 year hiatus, so here's hopin'.

The Intro will make me cry. Calling it here.

Someone will die and come back to life and I will cry twice.

Friendship.

Hearts.

Darkness.

The prophecy shall be broken.

2.9 collection will come to Xbone.

Switch coming in 2019.

My wallet implodes.

Help...

Me.....

Edited by GraphicsGuy188