Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

KHUX Malicifent and Lauriam's appearances within Xchi are both connected

Now its pretty obvious that the Malicifent here is the current Malicifent within the KH lore but the main question is: how is she there? Well that most likely has to do with the book of prophecies as she probably found the book during KH3 at some point and used it to enter a projection of the past. BUT whose to say that she is the "only" one to enter this realm? It is my firm belief that Lauraim as well as Brain are these persons that being the Current Brain (or possibly Braig/Ienzo/someone else) and Current Lauraim after being resurected as a Nobody. Because if you think about it, for Lauriam and Brain specifically, they have NOT been mentioned at all by anyone with Union Cross. Not the Foretellers, any Keyblade wielders, no one. Its almost like they "showed up out of nowhere". Also this could give Lauriam a motive for assassinating Strelitzia. Lauriam enters the realm (most likely to learn about the events of the Keyblade War), kills the most vulnerable Union Leaders in order to replace her. And considering how she was the last to arrive that made her a perfect target. But what about Brain you say? Well lets just say he did the "exact" same thing. Brain enters the realm along with Lauraim, asks him to assassinate the "other" union leader to replace him/her. Now of course, through that logic it is a bit far-fetched because there has not been any mention of anyobe "else" being a Union Leader but what if this "other" assassinated leader we didn't know about yet could have been the Black Hooded figure in the recent artwork (Although within saying that, the flower they are holding points towards them being Strelitzia so again, a bit of a stretch here lol). But the main point here is that i find it strange how Lauriam and Brain just pop out of nowhere in UC and considering current Malicifent is there too it strengthens this possibility.

Edited by Finn and vigor

I think in this version, Maleficent did not exist yet because her world had yet to become a reality from the Book of Prophecies. That being said, I think the only reason why she knows the Book of Prophecies even existed is because she still has some lingering memories when she did not exist yet and therefore is in pursuit to find the book. On the other hand, the reason for Lauriam’s appearance could be that was actually born at that time and just like Ventus, the Master of masters has some hidden plans for both of them.

Because if you think about it, for Lauriam and Brain specifically, they have NOT been mentioned at all by anyone with Union Cross. Not the Foretellers, any Keyblade wielders, no one. Its almost like they "showed up out of nowhere".

Yes because everyone talks about everybody, even the ones they haven't met and don't even know exist. Because back in the Fairytale Era, every keyblade wielder was omniscient and clairvoyant and telepathic, EVERYBODY knew who everyone was and what their names were. There was never a new person to meet.

Lauriam enters the realm (most likely to learn about the events of the Keyblade War), kills the most vulnerable Union Leaders in order to replace her. And considering how she was the last to arrive that made her a perfect target.

That seems heavily opinionated considering out of all five of them, Ventus seems to be the most vulnerable since he says he's not confident in himself or his abilities at all and that he saw no reason for Lady Ava to have picked him to be a leader. And Strel wasn't the last to arrive, she NEVER ARRIVED TO BEGIN WITH BECAUSE SHE GOT KILLED! Lauriam was the one that arrived last, and how could he just know who was going to arrive last if it didn't even happen--Oh yeah, that's right because everyone back then was omniscient and clairvoyant and telepathic.

I apologize for my sarcasm, I don't mean to offend you, but please, you can't theorize things like this with the knowledge that WE know if the characters themselves DON'T know it.

Yes because everyone talks about everybody, even the ones they haven't met and don't even know exist. Because back in the Fairytale Era, every keyblade wielder was omniscient and clairvoyant and telepathic, EVERYBODY knew who everyone was and what their names were. There was never a new person to meet.

That seems heavily opinionated considering out of all five of them, Ventus seems to be the most vulnerable since he says he's not confident in himself or his abilities at all and that he saw no reason for Lady Ava to have picked him to be a leader. And Strel wasn't the last to arrive, she NEVER ARRIVED TO BEGIN WITH BECAUSE SHE GOT KILLED! Lauriam was the one that arrived last, and how could he just know who was going to arrive last if it didn't even happen--Oh yeah, that's right because everyone back then was omniscient and clairvoyant and telepathic.

I apologize for my sarcasm, I don't mean to offend you, but please, you can't theorize things like this with the knowledge that WE know if the characters themselves DON'T know it.

Well you have a point with Ventus but i mean lets be honest, if he was the one that got killed, how would he be alive for BBS? And yes it's obvious that Strelitzia didn't arrive at the Graveyard. (Sorry i should have been more clear) but what i meant was that since Strelitzia was "going" to be the last to arrive, that in itself made her the perfect target. along with the fact that no one knew her which would erase suspicions towards Lauriam (this does describe Ventus though too as he said "I was always a loner" so again, leading onto your argument). Yes your right that all the Keyblade weilders knew everyone back then but we don't have any proof that those wielders or even the Foretellers and Dandlion leaders knew about Brain and Lauriam's existences. Because like i said: they just Popped Out of Nowhere. We should also keep in mind that Brain and Lauriam didn't mention anything about they're relations as Keyblade wielders or even anything about their pasts, which could mean they are not even Keyblade wielders at all.

Lol but no your fine with your sarcasm. I understand your frustrations (cuz believe me, looking back at my past theories, i will admit that i can't even read them without cringing lol). But i appreciate these arguments. Because honestly, i do post some of these theories without fully thinking them out sometimes. Though to be fair, they are only "possibilities" and i like to point out those "possibilities" so that people can consider them. And if it turns out to have many flaws and contradictions then I'll discard them. The same can be said for this current theory lol.

Well you have a point with Ventus but i mean lets be honest, if he was the one that got killed, how would he be alive for BBS? And yes it's obvious that Strelitzia didn't arrive at the Graveyard. (Sorry i should have been more clear) but what i meant was that since Strelitzia was "going" to be the last to arrive, that in itself made her the perfect target. along with the fact that no one knew her which would erase suspicions towards Lauriam (this does describe Ventus though too as he said "I was always a loner" so again, leading onto your argument). Yes your right that all the Keyblade weilders knew everyone back then but we don't have any proof that those wielders or even the Foretellers and Dandlion leaders knew about Brain and Lauriam's existences. Because like i said: they just Popped Out of Nowhere. We should also keep in mind that Brain and Lauriam didn't mention anything about they're relations as Keyblade wielders or even anything about their pasts, which could mean they are not even Keyblade wielders at all.

Lol but no your fine with your sarcasm. I understand your frustrations (cuz believe me, looking back at my past theories, i will admit that i can't even read them without cringing lol). But i appreciate these arguments. Because honestly, i do post some of these theories without fully thinking them out sometimes. Though to be fair, they are only "possibilities" and i like to point out those "possibilities" so that people can consider them. And if it turns out to have many flaws and contradictions then I'll discard them. The same can be said for this current theory lol.

This is why I love this community: we can joke around with each other, poke and prod at our ideas/theories and still leave together happy at the end of the day as friends.  :3  Also, to be fair, I was a bit tired yesterday after coming home from work (I sleep during the day and work/am up at night) so thank you for not taking my sarcasm seriously!

But no, what I was getting at there was not everyone knew everyone so Lauriam and Blaine/Brain popping up out of nowhere because no one talked about them isn't really solid proof of any kind. Now, yeah, the Foretellers would know who's all in their Unions, but those little details- like names and such-wouldn't be mentioned to us because it's not necessary. That's what I was getting at.

Truth be told, I do agree with you that those two may not be keyblade wielders, Lauriam I'm more suspicious of because of what we already know of him as Marluxia. If that is the case then this story will be getting even more interesting.  xD