Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

What part of the Star Wars universe would be nice to see in KH?

What part of the Star Wars universe would be nice to see in KH?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What part of the Star Wars universe would be nice to see in KH?

• Weapons (lightsabers etc)
    • Music
    • Outfits (robes, clone armor etc)
    • Planets
    • The ships (Falcon, X-wing etc)
    • Organizations
    • The characters
    • The Death Star
    • Alien species
    • The Force
    • None of it..
    • Something else? Share below!

Let's be real, I think we can all agree that we want a lightsaber keyblade LOL Then again, seeing the characters like Yoda and Darth Vader would be awesome to see, heck even R2-D2.

Hope you don't mind me saying this here. I do not mind legit Star Was content, but not an actual world. Kingdom Hearts itself is already a Star Wars reference (gummi ship mission, Xemnas's blades, light vs darkness, Luke Skywalker as Eraqus, Terra kinda sorta turning to the Darkside by force -heh, and of course "may your heat be your guiding key"....Nomura and Square Enix are Star Wars dweebs let's be real here LOL). But I would love to see Darth Vader as a secret boss and Yoda or R2 as summons xD

Let's be real, I think we can all agree that we want a lightsaber keyblade LOL Then again, seeing the characters like Yoda and Darth Vader would be awesome to see, heck even R2-D2.

Hope you don't mind me saying this here. I do not mind legit Star Was content, but not an actual world. Kingdom Hearts itself is already a Star Wars reference (gummi ship mission, Xemnas's blades, light vs darkness, Luke Skywalker as Eraqus, Terra kinda sorta turning to the Darkside by force -heh, and of course "may your heat be your guiding key"....Nomura and Square Enix are Star Wars dweebs let's be real here LOL). But I would love to see Darth Vader as a secret boss and Yoda or R2 as summons xD

I agree, if anything, I just want the Keyblade to be lightsaber themed and nothing else.

Honestly I'm all for a Star Wars world if they can somehow pull it off story wise. Maybe if Sora and the gang found a wormhole (like the ones in KH1) leading to a new kind of space (the Star Wars worlds) that has different properties then normal KH space. Idk.

If we get anything Star Wars in KH I want a lightsaber keyblade! DO IT SQUARE! Please.