Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
narushipu

Greetings from Latin America!

Hello everybody! I´m Narushipu, and I would like to introduce myself:

I´m a 20 years old argentinian boy, kinda short, not really handsome but I´ve a girlfriend (Something I never thought to get, jajaj). Im in college and can speak Spanish (Native) and English (Duh!), next year I´ll be studying Japanese (Looking Forward to it!), and who really loves Videogames (Obvioulsy Kingdom Hearts above everything), and Loves comics (Mostly Dc, but I´m also starting to read Marvel, Image and Vertigo :D). I also like cosplay, anime and manga, and enjoy Movies, series and some Cartoons.

I started playing Kingdom Hearts with Chain of Memories in the Gba, and then I moved to Kingdom Hearts 2. Actually, I´ve got a PS2, PSP, 3DS, GBA and PS4, and yes, I bought them all because I can play Kingdom Hearts there (Before the 1.5 +2.5 remix and 2.8 Final chapter prologue where released xD).

Anyways, I would really enjoy to get to meet you all, and be friends. Also, I´ve got Whatsapp and Twitter, so if anyone wants to be friends, just send me a PM so we can get on touch.

I think thats all! Thanks you all for your reading.

P.S.: If anyone sees any mistake, just tell me :biggrin:

P.S.2: I´ve cosplayed Hooded Roxas/Xion in a local Anime convention! But didn´t get too much attention, maybe because KH isn´t too recognized in here. Here is a Pic:

post-71698-0-87148800-1507769796_thumb.jpg

Hiya! Glad to know you made an account :D welcome! I also talk Spanish (I dunno if it's native. xD) I also study Japanese so I wish you luck!

If you need help here, you can ask me. :)

Edited by Neptune

I´m a 20 years old argentinian boy, kinda short, not really handsome but I´ve a girlfriend (Something I never thought to get, jajaj). Im in college and can speak Spanish (Native) and English (Duh!), next year I´ll be studying Japanese (Looking Forward to it!), and who really loves Videogames (Obvioulsy Kingdom Hearts above everything), and Loves comics (Mostly Dc, but I´m also starting to read Marvel, Image and Vertigo :D). I also like cosplay, anime and manga, and enjoy Movies, series and some Cartoons.

I started playing Kingdom Hearts with Chain of Memories in the Gba, and then I moved to Kingdom Hearts 2. Actually, I´ve got a PS2, PSP, 3DS, GBA and PS4, and yes, I bought them all because I can play Kingdom Hearts there (Before the 1.5 +2.5 remix and 2.8 Final chapter prologue where released xD).

Anyways, I would really enjoy to get to meet you all, and be friends. Also, I´ve got Whatsapp and Twitter, so if anyone wants to be friends, just send me a PM so we can get on touch.

P.S.2: I´ve cosplayed Hooded Roxas/Xion in a local Anime convention! But didn´t get too much attention, maybe because KH isn´t too recognized in here. Here is a Pic:

Welcome to KH13 fellow Latin American user. I would freak out if saw you with that hoodie.

¡Bienvenido a KH13! ¡Espero disfrutes de todo el contenido que la página ofrece! ¡Saludos!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¡Welcome to KH13! ¡Hope you enjoy all the great content the site has to offer! ¡Regards!