Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Which of the latest Kingdom Hearts details by Nomura interest you the most?

Which of the latest Kingdom Hearts details by Nomura interest you the most?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the latest Kingdom Hearts details by Nomura interest you the most?

• Union Cross story not being finished by KH3
    • Sora's Height
    • Young Xehanort and Xemnas models still in development (duh)
    • Sora's Birthday
    • Possible KH news other than at D23?
    • Lauriam is Lauriam, not Marluxia
    • Union Cross Ventus is the real deal
    • Meh.
    • Something else? Share below!

O_o why are we all more concerned about KH3 being finished rather than trying to analyze everything and making connections?

{{ ✩ }}  I mean, in a way I'm concerned about the release of KH3 ( been waiting on that for some time now ), but I'm a huge supporter of finding any new information/connections and theories that anyone can muster. 

for me its that the story of union Cross X will continue after KH3 because that means we will most definitely get a small teaser for KH4 (that will come out after another 10 years probably)

Hands down, Sora’s height. I’ve been waiting 15 years for that information, now I can finally die in peace.

we could have used some super complicated math to find that out, for exampel there are surely some comics that tell us how tall goofy and donald are and we know soras weight so that should be enough figures already.

Finding out Sora's height was very surprising xD I never thought he be that short.

I can already tell MatPat will put that information to the test in a Game Theory some day.......

Honestly, i found the fact that Union Cross would continue even after KH3's release to be pretty obvious. It just somewhat feels like an introduction to the "Next" saga to me. Although with this in mind, i wonder if this could mean Lauriam could be the next antagonist of the series? (Not to say that the MoM wouldn't be)

Edited by Finn and vigor

O_o why are we all more concerned about KH3 being finished rather than trying to analyze everything and making connections?

I thought this was what interested us the most, not what concerns us.  :wink:  Despite others, I'm actually grateful that Union X will be continuing after KH3, the game is only meant to finish off the Xehanort Saga, not every KH game that's been released beforehand. It was pretty obvious that Union X and the Chi mobile games were leading us into the next saga, which I am excited for!

Nomura telling us that the Union X Ven is the real Ven is a breath of fresh air because now all those Nobody theories and whatnot can be put to rest.