Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Anime | Manga What are your favorite Anime's?

One Piece is number 1 with a big lead. I also love Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, Hunter x Hunter, My Hero Academia, Pokemon XY and Z, Dragonball Z, Digimon Adventures... Also Tokyo Ghoul, though I prefer the manga xD

My favorite animes are the Tenchi Muyo series, Ryo-Ohki, Universe, Tokyo, GxP, and War on Geminar. Digimon Adventure 1, Digimon Tamers, Dragonball and Dragonball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cardcaptor Sakura, Accel World, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, The Testament of Sister New Devil, Outlaw Star, Blood Blockade Battlefront, Gosick, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Aria the Scarlet Ammo, The Ambition of Oda Nobuna, and Trinity Seven. I can watch these animes over and over again without getting tired of them.

My favorite animes are the Tenchi Muyo series, Ryo-Ohki, Universe, Tokyo, GxP, and War on Geminar. Digimon Adventure 1, Digimon Tamers, Dragonball and Dragonball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cardcaptor Sakura, Accel World, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, The Testament of Sister New Devil, Outlaw Star, Blood Blockade Battlefront, Gosick, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Aria the Scarlet Ammo, The Ambition of Oda Nobuna, and Trinity Seven. I can watch these animes over and over again without getting tired of them.

Did you know that Cardcaptor Sakura is continuing with brand new episodes starting this January? 

Naruto, Clannad, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (the manga more than the animé), Cardcaptor Sakura, Kobato, Fruits Basket, Kimi ni Todoke. I'm probably forgetting one but can't think at the moment. 

My all time fav: Cowboy Bebop. Nothing will ever beat it, I think. It inspired lots of my stories, mostly the space aspect. Plus the animation is so beautiful T~T

Others: Noragami (recent fav), Steins;Gate, Trigun, FMA:B, Samurai Champloo... that's all I can remember other than reading manga. I'm starting to get back into anime, so hopefully my list will grow...

Did you know that Cardcaptor Sakura is continuing with brand new episodes starting this January? 

Yep! I seriously can't wait for it! Only disappointed is that Meiling is not part of it. I know she's only a exclusive anime character but she's one of my favorite characters in the Cardcaptor Sakura anime. Oh well but I'm still excited for the series.

Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia, Black Clover, Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade, Kuroko no Basket, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ranma 1/2, Amagami SS, Highschool DxD, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Blood Lad, Rosario + Vampire, Rave Master, Photo Kano, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Shaman King, Black Cat, Buso Renkin, Infinite Stratos, Silver Spoon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Hunter X Hunter, Nisekoi, Akira, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Porco Rosso, The Cat Returns, Whispers of the Heart, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Laputa Castle in the Sky, Redline, Summer Wars, Soul Eater, Blue Exorcist, Detective Conan, Magic Kaito 1412, Lupin the 3rd, Ushio and Tora, Hajime no Ippo, Eyeshield 21, One Punch Man, Mobile Suit Gundam, Digimon, Beelzebub, Bakuman, Persona 4 the Animation, Sonic the Hedgehog OVA, Tekken Blood Vengeance, The Devil is a Part Timer!, Kill La Kill, Gurren Lagann, Cross Game, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, Shokugeki no Soma, Ultimate Muscle, Deadman Wonderland, Eureka Seven, Princess Resurrection, The World God Only Knows, Dinosaur King, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete, Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV, Sengoku Basara, etc :]...

Yep! I seriously can't wait for it! Only disappointed is that Meiling is not part of it. I know she's only a exclusive anime character but she's one of my favorite characters in the Cardcaptor Sakura anime. Oh well but I'm still excited for the series.

Me too! The OVA prequel was adorable! 

Man there are so many animes I need to watch and mangas I need to read, but here are the ones I like so far:

Magi and its prequel Sinbad no Bouken (these two are my favorites for manga)

Higurashi no Nako Koro Ni (my favorite anime)

Attack on Titan

Mirai Nikki

Naruto (well back in the day anyway; I haven't seen or read it in years)

Yu-Gi-Oh (only the first few seasons with the original cast)

Digimon (01, 02, and Frontier, with the last one being my favorite)

D-Gray Man (really need to get back into this one)

Tegami Baachi

The Heart no Kuni series

And yeah, that's pretty much it.  But there are a lot I really would like to see/read!

I've watched anime for a good amount of years now, and I've watched an estimated 70 different series! I've loved all the anime series I've watched, but chief among them, I'd say that my most favorite ones would be:

• Inuyasha: It was the anime that got me into anime, and I even have Season 1 through 7 on DVD! I still need to get The Final Act to complete my collection, even though I already finished watching the anime a long time ago! But yes, this one is a timeless classic for me, and I'll always love it!
  • Fairy Tail: Another long anime I've watched that I've really grown attached to! The story is awesome, and I love just how crazy and hectic things can get, not to mention the awesome characters and world building! And all dat fanservice too! B)
  • Bleach: This is a stellar series, and I'm still awaiting the day when the final arc gets adapted into anime, because I need completion! The story of Ichigo and friends is one that has kept me enthralled, and I need more!!!
  • Naruto: I'm currently watching Shippuden, and I prefer this one over the original, not to say that the original wasn't good, but it's just that Shippuden blew me away! It's been a rollercoaster ride of feels! X_X
  • My Hero Academia: I love that this anime delves into the superhero genre, and does so with appropriate style and badassery! Gotta love all the awesome quirks and that epic story! Hyped as hell for Season 3!
  • One-Punch Man: Like My Hero Academia, I love this anime's take on the superhero genre, and Saitama is probably the most powerful main protagonist I've seen in anime! I just love how chill he is, it makes me laugh! xD
  • Clannad: God...this one really gets me in the feels. Anyone who even remotely recognizes this anime's name will know why I say this. <3

I'll stop short here, cuz the list will become huge as hell, and this will be a very long post! xD But anyways, among the many anime I've watched, I also love Seraph Of The End, Noragami, Zero No Tsukaima, Shakugan No Shana, K-On, Berserk, Gurren Lagann, Durarara, Your Lie In April, Baccano, and many others! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I'm probably going to get hated but...

• Sword Art Online- I watched anime before this but I feel like this is where I really got into it. SAO2 could use some work, Sinon was the best but my case still stands. 
  • Rurouni Kenshin-Very calm and peaceful yet also an action anime, I never thought an anime would give off such a good feeling.
  • Hunter X Hunter (2011)- Still need to catch up on it but I got so into it and the fights put me on edge, not too much filler like DBZ or One Piece so it stays pretty level.
  • Erased- A newer and short one but a great series, great visuals, great storywriting, great voice acting, I could go on but just please watch it.
  • Toradora- My favorite romantic, I've considered going back and rewatching it despite my big anime watchlist.
  • Gamers!-Very recent but I'm obsessed with it, you would expect a gimmicky feel since it's about video games but not once did I think that, It parodies a lot and is original at the same time, they aren't in a game either, games are just what they converse about and make legit statements for once.

I could go on but those are my top tier, if you're interested in more, I update my list regularly:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DaxtotheMax

Edited by DaxtotheMax

I'm probably going to get hated but...

• Sword Art Online- I watched anime before this but I feel like this is where I really got into it. SAO2 could use some work, Sinon was the best but my case still stands. 
  • Rurouni Kenshin-Very calm and peaceful yet also an action anime, I never thought an anime would give off such a good feeling.
  • Hunter X Hunter (2011)- Still need to catch up on it but I got so into it and the fights put me on edge, not too much filler like DBZ or One Piece so it stays pretty level.
  • Erased- A newer and short one but a great series, great visuals, great storywriting, great voice acting, I could go on but just please watch it.
  • Toradora- My favorite romantic, I've considered going back and rewatching it despite my big anime watchlist.
  • Gamers!-Very recent but I'm obsessed with it, you would expect a gimmicky feel since it's about video games but not once did I think that, It parodies a lot and is original at the same time, they aren't in a game either, games are just what they converse about and make legit statements for once.

I could go on but those are my top tier, if you're interested in more, I update my list regularly:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DaxtotheMax

Ooh, those two are awesome!  I haven't watched Season 2 of SAO, but I want to get to it when I'm able! And OMG, Toradora was definitely a treat, glad to see a fan of that anime here! :D