Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Solstice

Today's my 19th birthday

(I'm totally not inactive guys)

So, here we are. 19 years of roaming this wonderful rock in space we call earth. Ive made great accomplishments, and I've had great setbacks, but all in all, it was interesting.

Yeah, I understand my activity has taken a downhill slide recently, but I wasn't to make it up. It may be my birthday, but I missed a lot. I've made great freinds like V-mon, Lea, Felix, wakingdawn, and many, many others.

I want to thank everybody involved in this forum for being friendly to me, because there isn't much nice people on the internet. But thanks. Thanks, for everything.

Happy birthday Vulpix! :D

Two birthdays in a row today woooo! That's awesome! :D

I don't think we know each other, but I just want to wish you a happy birthday. :) May you continue to achieve things you wish to do and in hopes of you having a great birthday!

Happy Birthday, my old pal! I wish I could give you something for your birthday, but alas I am poor at remembering everybody's brithdays. xP Nonetheless, I hope you have a great rest of your brithday!

Rock on!