• Being alone
    • Clowns
    • Creepy stories
    • Lingering Will
    • The dark
    • Needles
    • Nothing scares me, wahaha!
    • Something else? Share below!

I absolutely hate hearing noises at night. In the past, my house had a slight mouse problem. Every squeak my air unit makes makes me think there's a unwelcome critter crawling around. Lingering Will is a strong second.

It may sound odd, but darkness scares me.. :D that's when I turn off that last light in the house and immediately run to my room so it does not catch me D: :D

Also when I was younger, I was scared of red eyes appearing in the dark... that was horrible.... because I saw a 1 episode of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction and it was about a demon or something possessing a woman and she always had red eyes. And also spiders :D

Edited by Chozé Freedom Svoboda

It may sound odd, but darkness scares me.. :D that's when I turn off that last light in the house and immediately run to my room so it does not catch me D: :D

Also when I was younger, I was scared of red eyes appearing in the dark... that was horrible.... because I saw a 1 episode of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction and it was about a demon or something possessing a woman and she always had red eyes. And also spiders :D

Oh, I think I remember that episode! I also saw something freaky like that too when taking my dogs out for a pee at night. See, I always shine my flashlight into the woods surrounding my house when it's pitch black out for the small chance I'll see some eyes staring back at me. Well... that night my dogs were barking at something over the fence, so I shined my flashlight at the direction they were barking... and a pair of red eyes appeared in the light staring right back at me...

I froze up, my heart was pumping, but I told myself to not run away and just calmly walk back into the house because I was brave. I just clicked off my flashlight, called my dogs back and walked into the house as if nothing ever happened. Then my body exploded with adrenaline and I locked the back door and closed all my window blinds before calming myself down again.

I have another story about hearing voices in the woods at night too, but that'll be for another time.

Anyway, can't really say nothing scares me because, during moments like the above, you do get terrified, but I let it go and don't let it bother me. So, I'd still have to go with nothing scares me, MWAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by BaeWulf95

Hmmm....I will be honest that is kind of a trick question. I'll name a few: Dementors from the Harry Potter series (I had a dream of one chasing me in a large foggy room full of hay with a broken elevator for some reason LOL), losing my ipad -mainly data, and darkness with weird noises (seriously, if I heard something sketchy in a quiest room by myself, I would quietly tell my self "no bad guys" while occasionally holding a knife LOL). Do job interviews count? LOL

Spiders.... The real deal, the toy, decorations, video games (Example: Jak and Daxter's Spider Cave, Spyro: A Hero's Tale, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger.)  

I had a brown eight legged freak appeared on my plate, as I was about to finish up my lunch. I freaked out screaming, jumped out of the high chair, and ran straight into a room. My brother slammed it with a book and set the alarm off... 

Oh, I think I remember that episode! I also saw something freaky like that too when taking my dogs out for a pee at night. See, I always shine my flashlight into the woods surrounding my house when it's pitch black out for the small chance I'll see some eyes staring back at me. Well... that night my dogs were barking at something over the fence, so I shined my flashlight at the direction they were barking... and a pair of red eyes appeared in the light staring right back at me...

I froze up, my heart was pumping, but I told myself to not run away and just calmly walk back into the house because I was brave. I just clicked off my flashlight, called my dogs back and walked into the house as if nothing ever happened. Then my body exploded with adrenaline and I locked the back door and closed all my window blinds before calming myself down again.

I have another story about hearing voices in the woods at night too, but that'll be for another time.

Anyway, can't really say nothing scares me because, during moments like the above, you do get terrified, but I let it go and don't let it bother me. So, I'd still have to go with nothing scares me, MWAHAHAHAHA!

Damn... I would just stand there and do nothing :D I'd be scared as never before. Then I wouldn't set a foot into those woods for ages :D.

Man, there are a few things on this list that freak me out, but I went with spiders (I hate bugs in general).  I also fear of vomiting, weird noises at night, and being alone (well more specifically having loved ones pass away)