Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yooo, what's going on guys? Now before I get into the details of this don't simply read the title of this video and get upset at me for talking about this. Watch the video then you can come back and tell me what you thought of it. Anyways, this video is on a kinda old but still something I see around today kind of topic. I wanted to give my opinions towards this since there seems to be a lot of confusion and worry about this being the case. In this video I simply give you a rundown of how people think this may be the case, while also towards the end giving my opinion towards it. I really do hope you guys here at KH13 enjoy this video and can discuss with me about this because I would absolutely LOVE to hear your thoughts on the topic. If you enjoy this sharing this with your friends would mean a bunch to me and only help me grow even more, anyways though Thank you guys for your continued support I'm Prodigy aka John and I hope you enjoy! :D

Yooo, what's going on guys? Now before I get into the details of this don't simply read the title of this video and get upset at me for talking about this. Watch the video then you can come back and tell me what you thought of it. Anyways, this video is on a kinda old but still something I see around today kind of topic. I wanted to give my opinions towards this since there seems to be a lot of confusion and worry about this being the case. In this video I simply give you a rundown of how people think this may be the case, while also towards the end giving my opinion towards it. I really do hope you guys here at KH13 enjoy this video and can discuss with me about this because I would absolutely LOVE to hear your thoughts on the topic. If you enjoy this sharing this with your friends would mean a bunch to me and only help me grow even more, anyways though Thank you guys for your continued support I'm Prodigy aka John and I hope you enjoy! :D

if it is than nomura's gonna be my b*tch till the end of time

Edited by ajddavid452

I guess I fail to see how a game that started development in 2013 and releasing in 2018 is a rushed game. Yeah, the engine change happened in 2014, but even so it has been in development for at least 4+ years come next year with the Unreal engine. That is a heft amount of time. They'll cut stuff if necessary to meet the deadline, not rush through the finale of the game. There really is nothing to worry about whatsoever.

Nope Jose's Reports we're false Production of the Game is still going on till next year's Release

His reports have not been confirmed false. Jose had come back from those reports and said that everyone was creating false info off what he said. He said that the game will be released in 2018 with stuff cut out from the final project due to time, which all games do that.

Production started in 2010, we hear about it for the first time in 2013, and it comes out next year in 2018. I think eight years after all is said in done is long enough.

It didn't really start in 2010. They did some planning and then started production in 2012, after DDD was finished. Both are done by the Osaka studio.

All-in-all 5-6 years is usually enough for a major AAA title. FFXV will have taken that amount of time when it finally finishes.

If KH3's big brother is any indication, then yes.

Vanilla KH3 will be just as bad as Vanilla FFXV, and they'll keep patching in the rest of the game and story.

Honestly, the story has been set up so much over several games already that even if they did go this route, it probably wouldn't be as bad as it is with FFXV, which is supposed to have it's own self-contained story and lore. Edited by Andrew Rowland

I guess I fail to see how a game that started development in 2013 and releasing in 2018 is a rushed game. Yeah, the engine change happened in 2014, but even so it has been in development for at least 4+ years come next year with the Unreal engine. That is a heft amount of time. They'll cut stuff if necessary to meet the deadline, not rush through the finale of the game. There really is nothing to worry about whatsoever.

His reports have not been confirmed false. Jose had come back from those reports and said that everyone was creating false info off what he said. He said that the game will be released in 2018 with stuff cut out from the final project due to time, which all games do that.

No matter how much time they take the game could still come out rushed. It's nothing new for developers to be working on a game for a long time only to have the game be unfinished and developed through continuous patches upon release. Kingdom Hearts 3 can very easily be released "Unfinished" to meet deadlines..  

No matter how much time they take the game could still come out rushed. It's nothing new for developers to be working on a game for a long time only to have the game be unfinished and developed through continuous patches upon release. Kingdom Hearts 3 can very easily be released "Unfinished" to meet deadlines..

In most games, though, patches are not major things. Bug fixes, maybe an update to some online content, even photo mode. To me, vames like FFXV seem to be the exception and not the rule.

Unfortunately, yes, I strongly believe it will be rushed. Perhaps not many people know about this, but 2018 will be Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday, and, coincidentally, KH3 will also be released next year. Is this intentional? Pretty much. I strongly believe they're releasing the game next year to celebrate Walt Disney's mascot birthday. So sad...