Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
khfan02

KHBbS atlantica in bbs?

THERE'S THREE OF THEM?! O_o

Yeah. The original, the sequel with Ariel's annoying daughter, and the third which is actually a prequel to the entire series that made Triton even more of an @$$. It was the worst hour and a half of my life D:

If there's a prequel movie, then that's an even better reason to put atlantica in bbs no matter how bad the movie is lol

If there's a prequel movie, then that's an even better reason to put atlantica in bbs no matter how bad the movie is lol

Coincidentally, the first part of that movie took place about 10 years before the first one, when Ariel was still a little kid.

Coincidentally, the first part of that movie took place about 10 years before the first one, when Ariel was still a little kid.

Wow, that would've worked perfectly.

In the typical BBS fashion, I guess it would've been like:

- Terra arrives first and meets up with Triton. He goes off and does stuff on his own. Right before leaving, he is sighted by some sailors.

- Ven arrives second and meets up with Ariel. She gets into some danger with some Unversed, and he saves her. After that, he meets with Triton and asks if he's seen Terra, and after getting his answer, he leaves, but also happens to be sighted by the same sailors, and ends up leading them closer and closer to Atlantica.

- Aqua arrives last, and meets with the royal family in their play area (which is essentially a hidden cove if you haven't seen the movie). She leaves and swims around for a while and hears some screams, thereby returning back to the cove. Once there, she finds out what happened (the sailors crashed into the cove and ended up killing Ariel's mom or something). Triton, overcome with rage and sadness, ends up attracting this huge Unversed, and Aqua battles it. After that, he asks her to leave, and she does.

I dunno. It's just a quick scenario I thought of on a whim.

- Terra arrives first and meets up with Triton. He goes off and does stuff on his own. Right before leaving, he is sighted by some sailors.

- Ven arrives second and meets up with Ariel. She gets into some danger with some Unversed, and he saves her. After that, he meets with Triton and asks if he's seen Terra, and after getting his answer, he leaves, but also happens to be sighted by the same sailors, and ends up leading them closer and closer to Atlantica.

- Aqua arrives last, and meets with the royal family in their play area (which is essentially a hidden cove if you haven't seen the movie). She leaves and swims around for a while and hears some screams, thereby returning back to the cove. Once there, she finds out what happened (the sailors crashed into the cove and ended up killing Ariel's mom or something). Triton, overcome with rage and sadness, ends up attracting this huge Unversed, and Aqua battles it. After that, he asks her to leave, and she does.

As long as there is no singing I'd probably do it.

Actually, I think singing and music in general back then was in more abundance.

BUT IT'S SO ANNOYING! This is why I love the person who invented the Mute button!

That would probably be the best scenario. Plus it makes sense and would explain why Triton doesn't like keyblade bearers visiting his world. I just don't think the sailors would kill Ariel's mom when they crashed because the death of disney characters (except maybe villains) usually only happen when the main characters aren't around. Like in KH2, when you visit pridelands Mufasa dies before Sora visits the world.