Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rikunobodyxiii

Info | Sign ups Kingdom Hearts: Lost Radiance

340 years ago, Xehanort's Keyblade War ended when his plan to summon the X-Blade ended in failure and he was defeated by the Lights. Over the next 140 years, dark users tried to finish what Xehanort had started, but no matter how well they accomplished the summoning process, the legendary weapon did not appear. With these near constant attacks, the forces of Light banded together tighter then ever. United against the darkness, they pushed back, retaking worlds that had fallen into the control of Dark Masters. In a final battle over The World That Never Was, the Light Alliance believed it had destroyed the dark masters. Believing that standing together was the only way to ensure that the Darkness did not return, the Alliance became the Light Hegemony, lead by the bloodline of Sora and Kairi. For the next 200, the worlds seemed to prosper, though that was only on the surface. As time went on, a lot of the nobles and leaders of the Hegemony became disconnected from the people they were to lead and serve. Opulence, decadence, and laziness became the norm for the high royal court, and the bill was paid by the normal people. As taxes go up and those who voice complaints punished harshly, it's only a matter of time before something breaks. There are even whispers that some of the more sensible world leaders are beginning to consider leaving the Hegemony. The Realm of Light inches closer to a its boiling point. How it will stand or fall will be decided by a few...

~*Another Side, Another Story*~

While believed by the Hegemony to be destroyed, the Dark Masters escaped into the Realm of Darkness and sealed the way behind them. The Dark Masters split up, forming their own villages or nomadic tribes. For the next 200 years, they thrived in the harsh darkness, forming a lose nit civilization, but they never forgot that they had been pushed out of the Realm of Light. About 6 years ago, one of the nomad tribes were taken over by a warlord named Faedron Dramos, who began a crusade to unite the Dark Realm. He has already taken some of the strategic towns and tribes over, leaving only a few strong enough to resist him. With his control growing, some believe his goal once he has united the Dark Realm under his banner, he will set his sights on the Realm of Light...

~*Factions & Organizations*~
Light Hegemony: Ruling government of the realm of Light, led by Emperor Francis Ironhart. While most of the ruling class are just fat, stupid, and lazy, there are still some good people in places of power, but they seem to be in the minority. There are also some of the ruling class that are truly evil and take delight in crushing people beneath their heels. As part of ruling class, they are exempt from normal punishment, if the other nobles take notice at all. Military enforce rules, hunt down potential dark users and exterminate any Heartless found.
Dark Crusaders: Army from the Dark Realm, led by Warlord Faedron Dramos. Made up of hardened soldier who have either learned from the in fighting between the Dark Tribes or simply surviving in the Dark Realm. Currently gaining control of the Dark Realm and preparing for a war with the Light.
Independent Tribes: Residents of the Dark Realm who have evaded and/or resisted Warlord Dramos's control. Some oppose his desire to restart the war with the Light while others simply don't want to serve him. Some attempts have been made to unify to bring Dramos down, but no real progress has been made.
Silver Ravens: An assassin's guild known for its discretion. Some assassins are mind wiped between jobs to prevent them from being able to tell on clients. Secretly operates in both the realms of Darkness and Light.

Additional Details
<Disney Castle was destroyed under mysterious circumstances approximately 290 years ago. Some say it was Dark Users, other say it was some sort of fight among gods. No one knows for certain. The line of Mickey Mouse ended there. (Last part is negotiable)
<The Capital for the Empire of Light is Destiny Island, with the opulent imperial palace built on the island reported to have been where Sora played as a child.
<Heartless still turn up in the realm of light, but rarely in massive numbers and are generally exterminated by the military.
<Lessor Nobodies are some times rounded up and put to work as slave labor in what ever dangerous task a ruling class goon decides.
<Only the ruling class and some military officers are allowed use of a Keyblade in the realm of Light. Because few nobles have a strong enough heart to wield a Keyblade, copies were made that simply needed to be gifted. The defining trait of a copy is that it has no keychain. Because these are readily available for those who can use them, use of true keyblades is extremely rare. How lower class citizens found with Keyblades are treated vary from elevation to higher status, to conscription, to capture and execution. 

Rules
1) Have Fun.
2) try to keep the rp in a PG-13 range.
3) if you are having problems with other players, please have it out here rather then in rp thread.
4) Thou shalt not kill another player's character, unless that player grants thee permission.
5) Godmodding is prohibited, as it detracts from the fun.
6) If you would like to make a faction for this rp, send me a pitch, here or through a pm. I would be happy to work with you to get it going.
7) if there is anything you want to keep secret about your character, you can send me a PM.
8) If you have gotten to this point, congratulations. You've read through the important rules. Please put "Balancing Act" at the end of your character sheet. This isn't actually necessary to sign up, but I've always done it, so why stop now?
9) Anything else I forgot.
10) Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask :)

Character Sheet
Name:
Title (optional):
Appearance:
Alignment: (Light, Twilight, Darkness)
Faction:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons: (if you have a Keyblade, please state whether you wield a true Keyblade or a copy)
Theme song (optional):

I'll post some of my characters later.

Main thread: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/110521-kingdom-hearts-lost-radiance/

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

It is always a pleasure to be part of your games, Riku!

Name: Aurion

Title: N/A

Appearance:

vAAzkpb.png

Alignment: Twilight

Faction: Independent Tribes

Personality: Calm, loyal, easy going, straightforward, cautious, friendly with those he has managed to form bonds with and reserved with strangers.

Bio: A young denizen from the Real of Darkness currently living in the Realm of Light and working as a delivery boy, sometimes even hired to do deliveries to the imprerial palace. Aurion as been alone since the moment he took the chance to get out of the Realm of Darkness, his parents chose to stay in order to protect their son. The young man hoped to find a peaceful life in the Light, instead he found a very different version of it, with those in spots of power often abusing it for their own selfish ends. Another thing he found interesting was the fact that so few true wielder of the Keyblade existed, those who possessed such a weapon were actually holding mere copies of it, and those who were seen with keybaldes were often executed, very few were given higher status or conscription, times made Aurion hide the fact that he was both from the Realm of Darkness and a wielder himself, he sometimes wonder if it would have been better if he just stayed at home.

Weapons: Forwards unto Darkness - true keyblade

FJwtwtC.jpg

Theme song:

Name: Aether

Title: The Sentinel

Appearance:

w5WbDmj.png

Alignment: Darkness

Faction: Silver Ravens

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, deceitful, stealthy, smart, brave

Bio: Whatever the past of this young woman is she doesn't care that much about it, because no matter what, when she completes a mission she will get those memories erased, which is why she likes to live in the moment. She has friends in both realms, and enemies too, but she is fine with that, because once she is gone there will be no one to miss her. Sometimes she uses her friendy attitude to lure her targets into a false sense of security, and then she strikes. What most people don't know about this woman is that deep down she wants to feel needed, to be special to someone, to have someone care for her, but she doens't like to show that side to anyone, because no one means anything to her.

Weapons:

il_570xN.1225745899_2q0s.jpg

Theme song:

Balancing Act!

Edited by Elrandir

Yo Riku, i'l definitely be looking to join this RP. But I have two questions.

Is Void magic allowed in some way?  You know I like myself some void magic, though its alright if i cannot use it.

And I have another one i'l ask through PM.

Good to have you on board, Elrandir. Aurion and Aether accepted.

Yo Riku, i'l definitely be looking to join this RP. But I have two questions.

Is Void magic allowed in some way?  You know I like myself some void magic, though its alright if i cannot use it.

And I have another one i'l ask through PM.

I have a...bit of a history with Void Magic in my games. It would be a shame to turn my back on it now. So, go for it. :)

This seems interesting. I love the story as it can be branched into many themes and subplots while keeping the main plot. Count me in.

Name: Tyler Subokuma
Appearance: Tyler has dark long purple hair with golden highlights that extend to his upper shoulder blades. He has white skin, a scar on his cheek from a sword, white eyes, a sword on his waist, and wears a black coat. He also has a feather necklace around his neck.
Faction: Independent Tribes
Personality: Tyler has shown to be kind to his fellow villagers. He is known to use dark magic. He is part of the villagers top warriors. He personality believe against the warlord's ambitions, but understands them. He himself has no idea why. He wishes to travel to the realm of light in order to help his village escape and live no matter the cost.
Bio: Tyler woke up in the dark realm by reasons unknown. He had no memory whatsoever. All he remembered was his name, Tyler. He wandered the realm until he found his village. After helping defending it with his dark feather magic, he was welcomed into the village. He wishes to know more about himself and why he awoken where he is.
Weapons: (if you have a Keyblade, please state whether you wield a true Keyblade or a copy) A sword that has a golden hilt and white blade. It has a name but it is unknown since he lost his memories. His necklace however turns into a true keyblade, but it is unknown to him and everyone around him for the time being.

Balancing Act!

Character Sheet

Name: Talus Vanhir

Title:  Eye of the Void

:

Appearance: Out of Keyblade armor

Orp6mOX.jpg

In Keyblade armor  :

uAouM3n.jpg

Alignment: Void

Faction: Former Light Hegemony.

Personality: Calm, stoic, hard to read, distrustful of others considering he is an outlaw in the light hegemony of sorts. He is a hard man to befriend, but a valuable one to have should one succeed. He always looks out for his friends and will never allow them to fall into danger because of him. And protect them from anything that comes. However. He doesn't show much emotion on his expressions, most of his emotions are hidden beneath his face. He hates oppression and unfairness to others, absolutely despising abusive nobles.Which are part of the reason he hunts them.

Bio: A resident of the light realms, his family's generations are well known for its assisting in the establishment of the alliance.  Which quickly turned into the light Hegemony, which rules the realm of light to this day. The Vanhir family was a wealthy noble family, its goals and culture noble and respectful, but time rots away all things. And that is what happened to the Vanhir family, what was a prosperous and noble family, became a corrupt and vicious noble family, Talus's father, Tial was the most corrupt of them all. Abusing his power as a noble to step over anyone and everything in his way. Something which all of his seven children followed suit, except for Talus. 

Talus, ever since a child, had been making friends with 'peasant' families and kids, living a carefree life full of fun and playing, but as times grew tougher, his and he grew older, his family prohibited him from interaction with the lower class and confined him within the realms of the upper classes, none of which he ever enjoyed, not the amazingly expensive balls and parties, or the benefits that being a noble gave him. He despised it all, for it was all earned on top of others. 

Talus was even more despised of the insulting misuse of the keyblade copies, his father was gifted a particularly strong one. Which only made the man even worse of a person, and his oldest siblings, acquired copies themselves as well. To which Talus opposed his father and them, dishonoring the man by speaking back at him. Which, by trade customs, were usualy resulting in death or other types of intense punishment. In his case, it was death, because he raised a sword against his father's ways.

Talus was switftly and quickly cut down by his siblings and his father's newly acquired keyblades. He could not put up much of a fight against such weapons. 

However, just as his life faded away, his heart awoke to a keyblade. a keyblade of nothingness, which caused him to spring back to life in the last second, keyblade in hand, as he pushed back his father and siblings and escaped in a flash of pale light. 

His name was cast away, forgotten for the dishonor he caused his family. It has been four years, and the Light Hegemony appears to be attacked with frequency by a pale warrior, who disrupts their operations.

Talus has adopted his new title. 'The Eye of the Void'

Weapons: 

True Keyblade; Erasure

GbPv8qa.jpg

Theme song (optional):

Balancing act

Edited by Scrapmaster

Tyler Subokuma and Talus Vanhir accepted!

My Characters*~

Character Sheet

Name: Francis Ironhart

Title (optional): Emperor

Appearance: http://www.galerielaqua.de/galerielaqua/IMAGES/Original/animation%20art/82.gif

Alignment: Light

Faction: Light Hegemony

Personality: Lazy, jovial, uncaring, dull, prejudiced, self centered, gluttonous, and privileged.

Bio: Emperor of the Light, Francis ascended to the thrown after his father was assassinated. Since then, he has feasted and caroused to his hearts content, caring little for the actual running of the empire. His only remaining child is His son Silas.

Weapons: Sweetstack (copy) http://www.khwiki.com/images/6/6c/Sweetstack_%28Terra%29_KHBBS.png

Theme song (optional):

Name: Silas Ironhart

Title (optional): Prince

Appearance: Tall, thin man with well groomed long brown hair that's beginning to grey at the temples, and piercing blue eyes. Usually wears simple yet elegant suits that also do not detract from functionality. Occasionally wears armor based on Master Eraqus's, but with a white and gold coloration.

Personality: Calculating, dedicated, harsh, ruthless, well mannered, and devoted.

Bio: Emperor Francis's 2nd son, Silas was born sickly and weak. Because of his selfish nature and wanting to keep up appearances, the Emperor had Silas sent off where he wouldn't be in the public eye. Under the care of skilled healers, Silas overcame his early ailments and became a strong, capable man. At age 16, he rejoined the imperial court as a Prince, though there was still a divide between Silas and Francis. At age 20, Silas survived a boating accident that killed his older brother, which made him in the next in line for the throne. Like a dutiful son, he got married to a high born wife and had a set of twins with her, Luminara and Cornelius, though the lady sadly died in child birth. Silas had his children raised out of the imperial court, where they were taught how to be leaders and warriors. At age 26, Silas met Claudia Wisdom, a descendant of the original rulers of Radiant Garden. Taken by her idealism and innocents, Silas married her. Shortly after, his thirst son Lamont was born. Claudia over saw Lamont's teaching, though Silas she was filling his head with too much fluffy thinking. During Silas's 37th year, Claudia was killed trying to evacuate civilians in Wonderland in the face of a Heartless outbreak. Those who knew Silas noted that his demeanor became colder after his 2nd wife's death. At of deference to her, he kept all of the teachers she had picked out for Lamont. He would be fuzzy headed, but Silas had the twins to fulfill the future he envisioned. Now 41, Silas has been absent from the court more frequently now. Some say he's up to something...

Weapons: Ultima Weapon (True) http://www.khwiki.com/images/1/1c/Ultima_Weapon_KH3D.png

Theme song (optional):

Name: Lamont Ironhart

Title (optional): Prince

Appearance: shorter than average with an athletic build. Medium length hair that is dirty blonde and spiky. Eyes light blue with tanned skin. Wears an outfit like this; https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/3c/2e/413c2e4c45d2540e55d3fd150ffc1090.jpg, though usually buttoned up. Can summon armor like this; http://orig05.deviantart.net/3d78/f/2009/210/0/d/golden_sun__high_above_by_sora398.jpg

Personality: Idealistic, brave, compassionate, honorable, intelligent, and hopeful.

Bio: The youngest son of Prince Silas Ironhart and the Lady Claudia Wisdom, Lamont was raised away from the imperial court by agreement of his mother and father. His mother oversaw his education on a Radiant Garden estate awarded to the Imperial Family. He was taught the importance of of a leader caring about his subjects, that a leader was a servant to his subjects. As Lamont got older, he began to notice the difference of his teaching and was was actually done when he visited his grandfather. His mother explained that the nobles of the empire had lost their way, and needed to reconnect with the people if the Hegemony was to survive. After his 10th birthday, Lamont received word that his mother had been killed by a heartless outbreak. After her funeral, Silas told Lamont that he would still be spending most of his time at the Radiant Garden Estate, but he would be spending more time in the imperial court. Lamont and his father were not close, but he knew his father loved him in his own way. During his times at the Court, he came to know his older siblings, Luminara and Cornelius, better, to find they didn't like him much. He became known as a bookworm in the Imperial Court that preferred his time away from there. With the teachers his mother had gotten for him, he tries to live up to what his mother had taught him. He has started to wonder if he should look beyond the courts and even his teachers to understand the people he is to serve.

Weapons: Copy of Sleeping Lion http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/7/76/Sleeping_Lion_KHII.png/revision/20101024091110

Theme song (optional):

Name: Faedron Dramos

Title (optional): Warlord

Appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/515f/f/2015/116/e/d/edb00fe168c075f0365cfcf1946a379f-d8r7fwx.png

Faction: Dark Crusaders

Personality: Determined, driven, merciless, passionate, charismatic, barbaric, and indomitable.

Bio: Faedron Dramos was born into one of the weaker tribes of the Dark Realm. He was often forced to fend for himself, which built him up as a warrior and survivor. Seeing the squaller his tribe was forced to live in made him hate the stronger tribes and the fabled Realm of Light. When he was old enough, he challenged the chieftain of his tribe for the right to rule. He killed the old chieftain and set about making his tribe stronger. After a few wars with other tribes, Dramos was eventually betrayed and thought assassinated. Barely surviving, he wandered in the wilds for years. Legends say he came across an ancient being that taught and empowered him. What ever the cause, Dramos returned, stronger than ever. After dealing with the traitors of his own tribe, he began collecting the smaller tribes and villages, some through conquest, others through promises of rewards for loyalty. Now, he is the most powerful Warlord in the Dark Realm. With control over the Dark Realm seemingly within his grasp, he begins preparations to take his war to the Realm of Light and fulfill his destiny.

Weapons: Chaos Ripper (True) http://www.khwiki.com/images/thumb/8/8e/Chaos_Ripper_KHBBS.png/200px-Chaos_Ripper_KHBBS.png

Theme song (optional):

Name: Erinys Ta'gon

Title (optional): Ronin

Appearance: Medium height with an athletic build. Skin is pure black, making it hard to make out her features while she is in shadow, accept for the whites of her eyes, her glowing red irises, and her teeth (when visible). In light, dark gray scars can be seen on many parts of her body, including a few on her face. Her hair is a dark blue-black of medium length that is loosely gathered and tied behind her head. Cloths look like this: (Light version) http://gamer-mods.ru/_ld/8/04521496.jpg

Faction: Independent Tribes

Personality: Independent, rebellious, strong willed, playful in an odd way, sarcastic, conflicted, and cunning.

Bio: After the Dark Masters retreated to the Realm of Darkness, the survivors under went some magic modification to increase their tolerance to Darkness. While the majority of the Dark Realm's people suffer no ill side affects, a few are born further mutated into what are called Noxling. Thought by the ignorant to be a form of Heartless, Noxlings still mostly belong to their species of origin, though have a stronger connection to Darkness. Naturally powerful in Dark energy, they also do not appear to attract Heartless, unless they attack first. A down side is a strong aversion to light, with powerful light sources (even normal daylight) burning a Noxling without protection. While only thought to be mindless monsters by the truly dull witted, the majority of the people of the Dark Realm do look upon Noxlings as abominations who are shunned and exiled. While the Light Realm knows nothing of these mutants, one can only assume that should one appear, they would be killed on sight.

This was the situation Erinys found herself in, ayoung Noxling born to unknown parents. Her earliest memories was as a slave to a powerful alderman for the fortified town of Styx. Her memories of this time is thankfully very muddled and distant, though the scars she got from this time show she wasn't treated well. When she was about 8, her owner was killed on a hunt and she was taken in by a ronin, a Keyblade Master with no allegiance to town or tribe. Named Nick Ta'gon, he raised her as his own child, teaching her in the arts of combat and survival. He also tempered her burning hatred of those who had/would shun her, engraining in her that their opinion of her was meaningless. With Nick's teaching, Erinys became a master hunter and tracker. She became tolerated by many tribes and towns for her abilities and services, though there was always the sidelong looks. Recently, Erinys' master Nick was killed while opposing the Dark Crusaders. While she took up his name and killed the crusader who did the act, she now considers whether she will submit to Faedron Dramos' rule, or resist like her adoptive father did.

Weapons: Keyblade Tenebrex (true);

http://img13.deviantart.net/0bf8/i/2003/11/d/4/keyblade_-_tenebrex.jpg

Sharps Gunblade;

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/de/70/b2/de70b27052ad376b18f04cb3ac45276e.jpg

Theme song (optional):

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Alright, gents, here be the plan. Current plan is to kick this off on Friday or Saturday. This is negotiable in case that doesn't work out for you.

For new comers, the sign ups will remain open for pretty much the entire life span of the game, so hop on in if you like what you see.

And now back to your regularly scheduled morning/afternoon/evening/whatevertimeyoureadthis.

Character Sheet

Name: Asher Zahn

Title: Duality Incarnate

Appearance: A strong, fair man standing at an imposing 6'7 inches tall, with neck length, raven-coloured hair parting at the middle down the sides of his head, yet lifted enough to act as bangs and a notable, yet not especially prominent beard across his jaw line and face. Asher's eyes are a deep, dark green, a rare iris colouration and a few small scars are scattered across his face, primarily upon his eye sockets and jaw bones. His outfit a combination of regular clothing that befits a man of his stature, most notably his long coat with several internal pockets, and position along with light pieces of armour covering only vital areas while doing little to impede his movement. Upon his left index finger is a Silver Band Ring, while on his right index finger, is another Band-style ring, but it's texture is more consistent with Amethyst along with its deep purple hue.

The "Light" Side known as Nithron, manifests in Ashers' stead, usually partially, reserving his full appearance for grand statements or external conversation with Asher, as a longer and smoother haired man of the same height and build, his entire palette, from his skin to his armour, is an ethereal shade of white-blue, his eyes completely whitened with no irises or pupils to speak of and they glow constantly but only mildly. His "armour" covers more of his "body" and bears engravings of both an unknown language and thin vines covered with leafs. His spectral weaponry is the exact same as Ashers' and he wears a laurel upon his head, seemingly made from metal and fashioned as a sort of crown.

The "Dark" Side known as Maethor, also manifests in Ashers' stead in the same manner and behaviour as Nithron, but his appearance is radically different to the almost Elvish Nithron. Maethor takes on a more strange, nightmarish appearance. A twisted aberration of Ashers' likeness, donning a seemingly more organic, Heartless-like appearance interlaced with Armour that appears to be fused into his ethereal flesh, of which was an unusual purplish hue. His face is withered, undead yet very much alive, with small antennas reminiscent of a Neoshadow and his fingers like fleshy talons seeming no less sharper than that of a Ravens'. His weaponry too is the exact same as Ashers'.

Alignment: Twilight. (Very literally)

Faction: The Light Hegemony (Formerly), Lone Renegade.

Personalities: Due to events stated below in his Bio, Asher is an altered being with three distinct selves: Himself and two ethereal beings representing his soul divided. His "Light" side is Nithron and his "Dark" side is Maethor. Asher is a charismatic man, notable amongst the Hegemony in that he was as far from lazy, complacent and idiotic as one could get, as so few people are under its rule. He was not upon a high position in its hierarchy, no, but his name was known and praised by a fair amount of people who have seen him both in combat and amongst the people, helping them. Prior to his incident however, he was bordering on egotism, as he was inflated by this praise far too easily, some of the higher-ups in the Hegemony saw him as vain, bordering further towards arrogance, though a lot of their accusations were born of envy, even if some were true. Since then however, after his bodily and metaphysical changes, he has become considerably more humble, though much colder and calculating.

Despite retaining his own self, Asher's soul was split in half and the energies of Light and Darkness merged with them, creating his Ethereal Companions: Nithron and Maethor. Nithron is his "Light" Side and upon a gaze, he appears to be the more composed, calm and rational of the trio, outdoing Asher and practically shaming Maethor with his cool exterior. One would assume he is compassionate and caring, but not to the degree they'd think. Nithron was birthed from Pure Light and Ashers' Soul mixing together, his will is his own and he is not an Avatar of Virtues. In several ways, he is in fact much like Maethor. For instance; He is very dramatic, cold like Asher and highly driven and passionate. His ambitions are Ashers' elevenfold and he sees to it that Asher is focused and as determined as he, though he has his own methods and practices that Asher would normally never perform and these link to his powers which are not nearly as benevolent or kind as the Light likes to suggest. Worst of all, Nithron is utterly ruthless, cruel and pragmatic, often referring to himself as "The Bright Lord".

Maethor is much the same, though his exterior presentation is radically different. He is openly callous, seditious and a little maniacal, though while Nithron becomes dramatic and prone to speeches when he is serious, Maethor instead becomes determined, focused and almost silent, save for his supernatural growls and roars, with a few quips in between. Otherwise, he delights in suffering and is about as ruthless and pragmatic as Nithron, leaving Asher with two malicious souls pressing onto his own. Asher is left at odds with his Ethereal companions at times, often seeking to better them and have them act more like reflections of himself, though it usually falls upon two sets of deaf ears, yet he will not stop until they're reeled in. Aside from all of this, Asher is more than willing to hear their counsel and utilize their powers for the greater good.

Bio: As mentioned before, Asher Zahn was a man who while not especially powerful or high in the Hierarchy of the Light Hegemony, was regarded as a genuine altruist and respected by a fair amount of people, enough to be considered a great man, provoking envy in more than a few Hegemony Officials. His arrogance allowed him to be openly despised by said higher-ups, even if it was a little hypocritical considering the history of the Hegemony and those who squander their lives in complacency, ignorance and food. Despite their vehement opposition to him, they had trouble simply scaring him away, decreeing that he had become enough of an annoyance to warrant greater punishment, namely execution. However, the Hegemony had a far worse fate in mind for Asher, who during this time continued his actions of generosity and altruism while his ego steadily bloated from the praise of the people and the attention garnered from the so-called Nobles.

It was only after he stopped a petty thief outside of the Hegemony's homestead as it were, that they pounced upon the man. Asher had much in the way of combat prowess, but it was his killing of several Royal Guards that further justified the Hegemony's emotion-fueled decision, for after they subdued and arrested him, Asher was dragged by his arms to a dark forest, where an anomaly had been discovered: A Tear between the Realms. It was an unstable break in reality that lead straight to the deepest pits of the Realm of Darkness, in which the Hegemony's Royals hoped he would drown in, be torn apart by or at least made to suffer for the rest of time, all of this after they all took their turns beating him senseless, an oddly active role to be taken by such lazy oafs, yet he had been a thorn in their side for a long time, so they relished in the catharsis before tossing him into the Tear, waving him off before going back to their usual day of sloth and decadence.

Unbeknownst to them, the pools of the purest, most primal Darkness he was thrown into deep into the Realm, were tearing him apart, but not as they hoped. Ashers' indomitable Light fought back against the corrupting force of the ravenous Darkness, but in doing so, it acted on its own most primal drives and began to take over Ashers' body and will in its stead. Unconsciously, Asher rejected the domination, wanting to be the one in control more than anything else in the worlds...and lo and behold, it happened. His will was strong enough that the forces cancelled each other out and their energies were absorbed by Asher. Unfortunately for him, the sheer power of the Light and Darkness's struggle had split his soul in half and they poured into their respective halves of his soul, empowering Asher with unstable Light and Darkness, the pull of the powers only abated by the formation and emergence the Ethereal beings created by the fusion: Representations of Ashers's Soul, known as Nithron and Maethor, Light and Darkness respectively. With their help, Asher dragged himself out of the RoD and under their advice and guidance, he forged himself two Rings of Power, that allowed him to focus and control his new might and set off into the world a new man...or rather, a trifecta, a trio of elements who would now leave their mark upon a world reaching its limit.

Weapons and Powers: Asher is not a user of a Keyblade, True or False, instead he prefers a Sword and Dagger, both upon his back and named Urfael and Acharn respectively. Urfael became enchanted with the energies of both of his spirits when he was transformed and Acharn no longer lost the blood on its blade. The Power of the Bright Lord, Nithron, grants Asher increased mobility, Light-based attacks, various physical attacks and the ability to Dominate. Domination is channeled through his Light Ring of Power, allowing control over weak-minded foes immediately, though he can assault the minds of powerful warriors but he cannot do this unless they are weakened or defeated. And in the event a powerful opponent proves too strong to be controlled or they simply disgust him, Nithron can Shame them. Shaming thoroughly attacks the victims mind with a Searing Light and visions, lowering their strength and leaving a permanent burn mark of his hand upon their face. The after-effects of shaming leave the victim, fittingly, ashamed of what happened and often they are the targets of further mockery and dissent. If Nithron shames a target too many times, he can leave them deranged or maniacal, the former leaves them a broken shell while the latter sends them mad and instead increases their power and strength. Also note that powerful warriors who are successfully dominated (If the player allows it) they retain their personalities and serve Nithron without hesitation, but it is possible for them to break free and betray him.

Maethor allows increased durability, Darkness-based attacks, various energy attacks and the ability to Corrupt. Corruption is channeled through Ashers' Dark Ring of Power, allowing him to infect and twist his foe, mainly affecting the weak-minded and willed. It does not control them, but Corruption can turn victims into literal ticking time bombs of Darkness, a spreader of dissent, an increase in power or temporary fits of insanity. If he is not satisfied with this, he can channel his full power into Tainting them. Tainting totally infects and destroy's the victims' soul, transforming them into a vile Shade, with no trace of who they were before and they only serve as a blight upon the world. This can only be done once to an enemy and has a high failure rate on powerful opponents/players, while Nithron's Domination can be resisted but attempted many times.

Only one Ethereal and his respective benefits can be active at any one time and Asher is completely locked out from using any Elemental Spells due to his being a Dual/Trio being, meaning he has to switch between them as needed and is at a disadvantage against those with elemental weaknesses.

Asher is always seeking to increase his power, as the Ethereal's demand but also as he wills it.

(Just so we're clear, Riku, I'm experimenting here, so if I'm pushing things too far, I can remove whatever you deem to be too much, I've no problem with that, but I felt this might be a fun thing to try out, if potentially hard to balance, hence all the weaknesses I put in.)

Theme song: 

Balancing act! (Hopefully Asher is balanced. lol)

look a dead girl

Name: Neena Mors

Title: The Zealot

Appearance:

oMXkzQ.jpg

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Faction: Neutral

Personality: Driven and zealous, Neena seeks one and only one thing: the destruction of the keyblade. Neena will stop at nothing to achieve her goals, though she is not overly reckless, rather, she is patient and intelligent in her methods. Neena is also an altruist, and oft tries to keep bystanders safe from potential harm. 

Bio: Neena's home is a small world, Elympios. It's tiny, dusty, and poor. And the Light Hegemony doesn't help. No, no, they do everything but help. Tax collectors and harsh enforcers rule over her village, all with the symbol of power of a keyblade within their hands. Her parents imprisoned for treason, Neena was soon left alone to dwell and soak in her hatred for what occurred around her. This soon began to materialize within her as deep magical power, and evading watchful eyes, she trained until the day she vanished from Elympios, and continued what her parents started: treason. But knowing the Light could not be the problem, she wielded its power within her hands, Neena looked for a different source of corruption and found the weapon of nobles and their military. The Keyblade.

Weapons and Powers: Neena wields a ninjato, a bow, and a triangular knife. Alongside this is strong magic, of both light and dark varieties. Light is stronger as a construct, and dark as an energy. She can channel her magic through her body to take on different forms which have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Name: Isabela

Title: The Corsair

Appearance:

Isabela_concept.jpg

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (I swear I write other alignments...)

Faction: Dark Crusaders

Personality: Witty and lustful, Isabela has an aptitude for freedom and blood. She has always been focused upon herself, though in recent times she has found herself becoming more and more loyal, though her flavor of loyalty is certainly... different. Isabela will do what she wants, when she wants to, and is constantly reckless and thrill-seeking, but ultimately she works for the cause

Bio: Formerly a slave for the leader of a dark tribe, Isabela was prized for her beauty and little else. They ate their words when she found her way to a knife. After that, Isabela fought to keep her position as queen of the tribe, and in doing so, was renowned for her strength and willpower as well. The tribe, under her leadership, became far more nomadic, and far more bloodthirsty, seeking loot and recruits wherever they went. Notably however, slavery was looked down upon, and every slave that came under their possession was immediately freed. Isabela led like this for a while... till Faedron came knocking. And Isabela and her tribe fought... until Isabela lost. She surrendered, and chose to bow. Isabela and her tribe joined Faedron's Dark Crusaders. Over time and over Faedron's continued conquests, Isabela has found herself more loyal to Faedron and the cause.

Weapons and Powers: Isabela is a duelist and swashbuckler, and wields a pair of knives expertly, bringing the focus of a singular opponent onto her, and dodging swiftly while exchanging her own blows. Isabela's expertise lies in fighting single opponents and then using dirty tricks and superior technique to beat them to a pulp.

Name: Mychel Stormblessed

Title: The Windrunner

Appearance:

kaladin_stormblessed_by_emmgoyer7-d8jnvn

Alignment: Neutral Good

Faction: Former Light Hegemony

Personality: Desperately stuck helping others, Mychel wants little more than to live his life as a normal man. Unfortunately, he has a terrible habit of getting involved when he shouldn't. Mychel must help others, especially when it puts him in a dangerous position. He could be described as reckless for this, but it is for the best. Mychel is an anchor and protector despite his affinity for the wind. In general though, Mychel is a gloomy and grumpy man, who has a particular distaste for nobility.

Bio: A healer's apprentice until he was conscripted. However, Mychel found soldiering not only easy, but intuitive. He excelled with his spear, and soon became a lieutenant and squad leader. But he suffered under the terrible leadership of the Hegemony's military. Things changed when his superior forced their whole force to go on a terribly planned offensive, a charge that was meant to be heroic in a routine extermination of a Heartless outbreak. It turned tragic. As his men perished all around him, Mychel manifested a keyblade. In this time of desperate need, he beat back the Heartless, saving the expedition, but it was too little, too late. Though the day was won, the price was far too high. Seeing an opportunity to take a little light in the darkness that was his terrible decision, the officer who authorized this tried to bribe Mychel into coming under his service. Mychel saw through the man, and refused. He was immediately branded a criminal for his refusal of the "generous offer", indicted for supposedly threatening an officer. His possession of a keyblade would lead to his execution if he stayed imprisoned. So he didn't. On the run now, he wears the brand of "danger" upon his forehead as he hopes to find an answer to the wrongs of this realm.

Weapons and Powers: Oathkeeper keyblade (true)

oathkeeper.png

He also wields a spear, and honestly prefers it to his keyblade. Also is gifted in wind, gravity, and healing magics.

Balancing Act

I still have a couple other ideas but this is enough for now.

Character Sheet

Name: Kira Leona

Title (optional): Gholem Gunslinger

Appearance:

Faction: ???

Personality: Sarcastic, tactical, pessimistic, driven, loyal, and street smart.

Bio: TBR

Weapons:

MassEffect_03242017_00122.jpg

_pmc__pidor_may_cry__ebony_and_ivory_pos

Theme song (optional): Scream by Halestorm

Character Sheet

Name: Unknown

Title (optional): Omicron

Appearance:

tumblr_oyjh71PPZl1uwetrro1_500.png

Faction: Silver Ravens

Personality: a bit of a blank slate

Bio: An assassin for the Silver Ravens, the girl designated Omicron is a secret many in power would prefer to keep hidden. With void powers bubbling within her, the days of keeping her secret might be numbered...

Weapons: Currently none

Theme song (optional):

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Name: Allysia

Title (optional):

Appearance:

xion___casual_cloth_by_hyuei-db2kxn5.jpg

Faction: ???

Personality: Very kind, caring, polite, protective, and often shy.

Bio: A young orphan who lost her entire family when she was a child, and unknown to her a true descendant of Sora & Kairi. She grew up in a orphanage till she runaway living on the streets. While on the streets she was attack by a few shadows till they were defeated by a keyblade that once belong to the keyblade wielders of legend. She kept the keyblade a secret in fears that the government would come after her.

Weapons: a true keyblade of either Kingdom Key or Destiny Bond.

Theme song (optional):

Balancing Act

Edited by twilight_roxas

Name: AllysiaTitle (optional):Age: 14Gender: femaleAppearance:

xion___casual_cloth_by_hyuei-db2kxn5.jpg

Alignment: LightFaction: ???Personality: Very kind, caring, polite, protective, and often shy.Bio: A young orphan who lost her entire family when she was a child, and unknown to her a true descendant of Sora & Kairi. She grew up in a orphanage till she runaway living on the streets. While on the streets she was attack by a few shadows till they were defeated by a keyblade that once belong to the keyblade wielders of legend. She kept the keyblade a secret in fears that the government would come after her.Weapons: a true keyblade of either Kingdom Key or Destiny Bond.Theme song (optional):Balancing Act

Accepted.

Thanks do you prefer that she has Kingdom Key, Destiny Bond, both or a keyblade that is a merge of both keyblades?

Up to you. Also, as the decentant of Sora and Kairi, Allysia is related to the characters Francis, Silas, and Lamont. Francis is the Emperor of the Light Hegemony.