Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Read the whole report - she has no heartless. Namine was an unstable being that did not have a physical body yet was Kairi's nobody. She breaks the rules of being a nobody but at the same time she is the epitomy of a nobody- a being that should not exist. When Kairi hugged shadow Sora and purified him he took human form but he was still a walking heart with no body. Roxas was his physical body. You took those words out of context and ignored the first part of the report that explains this.

Secret Ansem Report 9

I should have expected nothing less from a Keyblade-wielding hero.

Sora and friends defied the machinations of Organization XIII and rescued Naminé.

Naminé was a witch who controlled the memories of others.

Most likely these powers were achieved through a special process when she was born.

Naminé is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body.

Yet she has no corresponding Heartless.

This is because the “young girl” in this case was a princess.

Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light.

With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless—proof of a lost heart—are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi’s memories. One reason for this may be that Kairi’s heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora’s heart.

That is, Naminé is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora’s heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled?

She is a “non-being” in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

Hey HarLea! It's been awhile. Okay I think I understand about Namine being Kairi's Nobody but there's some more info I like to know. So please correct me if I'm wrong.

1.) So if a person lost his or her's heart into darkness their heart becomes a shadow Heartless right? But then if the person's lifeless body has a strong-will then that lifeless will be able to move in it's own and becomes a Nobody right? But for Kairi the reason why she didn't have a heartless was because she was the Seven Princesses of Heart. Therefore she had no darkness inside her heart?

2.) The reason why Kairi's lifeless body in KH1 didn't move on it's own was because her heart was inside of Sora? Or because her heart was still part of the Realm of Light? If her heart didn't get lost into darkness therefore Kairi's body wasn't able to move it's own right?

3.) If Kairi lost her heart inside of Sora and then that means Namine was already born right? If that's the case then the reason why Namine didn't have a physical form was because Kairi's heart was still part of the Realm of Light? So since Kairi's heart was part of the Realm of Light Namine was a "non existence?" However, after Sora release both his and Kairi's heart in Hollow Bastion then Namine was able to have a physical form because Kairi's heart was release from Sora's body? If Kairi's heart was release from Sora's body then that would explain why Namine was connected to Sora and why she had powers to control his memories?

I'm sorry for asking you all these questions but I hope you can take the time and please help me out with these. I really appreciate this.

Hey HarLea! It's been awhile. Okay I think I understand about Namine being Kairi's Nobody but there's some more info I like to know. So please correct me if I'm wrong.

1.) So if a person lost his or her's heart into darkness their heart becomes a shadow Heartless right? But then if the person's lifeless body has a strong-will then that lifeless will be able to move in it's own and becomes a Nobody right? But for Kairi the reason why she didn't have a heartless was because she was the Seven Princesses of Heart. Therefore she had no darkness inside her heart?

If a person loses their heart to darkness they form a heartless ( does not necessarily mean a shadow heartless it can be a different kind bc the more darkness you had the stronger the heartless) If said person had a strong heart and will they will form a humanoid nobody. "It is the soul and body that remain when a being loses its heart.

When a Heartless is born, these entities disappear from the realm of light, to be reborn as entirely new beings in a completely different realm." Kairi had no darkness since she was a PoH therefore no heartless.

2.) The reason why Kairi's lifeless body in KH1 didn't move on it's own was because her heart was inside of Sora? Or because her heart was still part of the Realm of Light? If her heart didn't get lost into darkness therefore Kairi's body wasn't able to move it's own right?

"With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light." Her body and soul were not reborn in another realm as a new being like nobodies usually do when they are born. "One reason for this may be that Kairi’s heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora’s heart." - Kairi's heart did hide in Sora until he released it.

3.) If Kairi lost her heart inside of Sora and then that means Namine was already born right? If that's the case then the reason why Namine didn't have a physical form was because Kairi's heart was still part of the Realm of Light? So since Kairi's heart was part of the Realm of Light Namine was a "non existence?" However, after Sora release both his and Kairi's heart in Hollow Bastion then Namine was able to have a physical form because Kairi's heart was release from Sora's body? If Kairi's heart was release from Sora's body then that would explain why Namine was connected to Sora and why she had powers to control his memories?

Namine was born when Sora released Kairis heart - not when Kairis heart left her body to hide in Sora. Namine does not have a physical body. She does not have kairi's body or Sora's body. She was an anomoly bc she was born from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body and using Sora's body's darkness. She should not exist because she wasn't born from the usual circumstances of nobodies and is not Kairi's body and soul. Yet she does exist - she is one of the special nobodies formed under special circumstances."That is, Naminé is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora’s heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled? She is a “non-being” in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows." All of this stated in the report.

I'm sorry for asking you all these questions but I hope you can take the time and please help me out with these. I really appreciate this.

Namine was born when Sora released Kairis heart - not when Kairis heart left her body to hide in Sora. Namine does not have a physical body. She does not have kairi's body or Sora's body. She was an anomoly bc she was born from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body and using Sora's body's darkness. She should not exist because she wasn't born from the usual circumstances of nobodies and is not Kairi's body and soul. Yet she does exist - she is one of the special nobodies formed under special circumstances."That is, Naminé is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora’s heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled? She is a “non-being” in the truest sense of the word; having not even become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows." All of this stated in the report.

Thanks for answering my questions. :)

I got all the answers that I need about Namine. However, while I do get that Namine doesn't have Kairi's body. And I especially get that Namine doesn't have Sora body because I already know about the connection between Sora, Roxas, and Ventus. But the one thing I don't understand is that if Namine was born after Sora release Kairi's heart from his body than how Namine was able to have a humanoid form? Like did Namine use Sora's body's darkness to make a humanoid form or Namine doesn't have an humanoid form or any form at all?

Edited by Movies798

Thanks for answering my questions. :)

I got all the answers that I need about Namine. However, while I do get that Namine doesn't have Kairi's body. And I especially get that Namine doesn't have Sora body because I already know about the connection between Sora, Roxas, and Ventus. But the one thing I don't understand is that if Namine was born after Sora release Kairi's heart from his body than how Namine was able to have a humanoid form? Like did Namine use Sora's body shadow to make a humanoid form or Namine doesn't have an humanoid form or any form at all?

Namine has been stated to be an anomoly period. She doesn't have a physical body. She just is ~

Namine has been stated to be an anomoly period. She doesn't have a physical body. She just is ~

I just look up the definition of "anomoly."

1. Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule.

2. One that is peculiar, irregular, abnormal, or difficult to classify.

Thank you so much! You and this definition pretty much answer my question. Still confusing as hell but at least I have an understanding about Namine appearance. I hope we can do this again in the future! You're the best! :D

Edited by Movies798

I just look up the definition of "anomoly."

1. Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule.

2. One that is peculiar, irregular, abnormal, or difficult to classify: "Both men are anomalies

Thank you so much! You and this definition pretty much answer my question. Still confusing as hell but at least I have an understanding about Namine appearance. I hope we can do this again in the future! You're the best! :D

Anytime my friend ;) Always glad to help.

I'm also wondering if there's no heartless because the darkness in people's hearts is what becomes the heartless, right? It would be nearly impossible for a Princess of Heart to succumb to the darkness that doesn't exist. At least, that's what I'd assume.

Read the whole report - she has no heartless. Namine was an unstable being that did not have a physical body yet was Kairi's nobody. She breaks the rules of being a nobody but at the same time she is the epitomy of a nobody- a being that should not exist. When Kairi hugged shadow Sora and purified him he took human form but he was still a walking heart with no body. Roxas was his physical body. You took those words out of context and ignored the first part of the report that explains this.

...That must be why I 'never noticed' it before, because I had actual reading comprehension xD

Edit:  Maybe I shouldn't have conspiracy theories when I'm running on low sleep and caffeine.

So I may have played KHII many times, but somehow I completely missed a part of Ansem's report 9 until it was read out loud in a playthrough I watched (I even went back and checked to see if it was an addition for Final Mix, which I haven't played.  It ain't.):

"[...]In others words, both the nobody called Namine and the heartless - proof of a lost heart - are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies to produce a Nobody.  Therefore they also lack Kairi's memories.[...]"

I know Kairi shouldn't have a heartless, having no darkness in her heart, but she also shouldn't have a Nobody either.

(I'm kinda am thinking this was Nomura's original plan for Xion, who he said he had in mind since KHII, and in her original description/introduction in the magazine was, to paraphrase, looks like Kairi with black hair and Xemnas's skin tone and has the voice of Aqua.  There was only a picture of her hooded version next to the description.)

So we ran into Sora's heartless in re:Coded - think we'll run into Kairi's heartless in KH3?  Or have we already run into her?  Am I the only one who completely missed that part for over a decade?

Kairi is a princess of heart, meaning she has a heart of pure light.

​Hearts of pure light don't turn into Heartless or Nobody

​Now, Namine was born when Kairi's heart was within Sora's body, next to Ventus's heart

​Thus, Namine was born from the heart of a princess of heart --> Thus the similarity between her and Kairi

​          Namine was also born when Ventus's heart was inside Sora --> Thus she is blind

​An interesting thing to point out, Namine is considered as the fourth "special" type of Nobodies

​As we know, there are the Lesser "Low-Ranking" Nobodies, High-Ranking Nobodies, Strong- Well Nobodies and Special Nobodies

​Namine is considered the only Special Nobody so far and since she was born within the body of someone else, she doesn't have her other part, the heartless and thus Kairi doesn't have a heartless consequently.

​Aside from the logic talks, the 9th Secret Report of Ansem's mention that Kairi doesn't have a heartless

​Which is why Namine is being special, considering that she was born from a princes of heart and with no heartless on the other side

I understand where you are going with this, but Kairi is a Princess Of Heart, and therefore, she is devoid of darkness, making Namine a rather miraculously exceptional case in the way Nobodies are made! Since Kairi was residing in Sora's heart, that also probably contributed to the factor of her having no Heartless.