Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rikunobodyxiii

Roleplay Kingdom Hearts: Lost Radiance

"Please don't. I SAID DON'T!!" Alyssia said in fear as her arm is about to cut by the dagger the guard is wielding till her fear cause Kingdom Key to materialize in her freed hand as she slash the dagger off the guard's hand that Alyssia is shock seeing the keyblade in her hand again.

"Not again." Alyssia said seeing Kingdom Key till it disappear that in fear she quickly ran off questioning why she is able to use the keyblade, and scared that there might be witnesses who saw her summon a keyblade.

Edited by twilight_roxas

Destiny Island: Palace

Velvet unexpectedly glared at the noble before puffing herself up and actually planting a boot into his chest, forcing him onto his back with ease due to her considerable strength. She pointed her spear at his neck. “Now now. We Nobles shouldnt be so demanding. Such skittish-ness is a sign of tratorism. Makes you easy to pick out for execution.” She glared at him. On her watch Nobody was leaving until she had everything sorted out. “Why don’t you return to your room before my spear accidentally slips through your throat.” She lets off the noble to have him return to the room. She wasnt really going to kill him. She just had to make herself appear as dangerous as she already looked. She just wanted to scare him. She motioned for one of her men to lead the noble back to his room so she could find her leadership. She had no time for the small wimpers of the other noble houses. She was in control and it would stay that way till she found out exactly what was going on.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

- Aether - Private Shuttle - VR Conference Call -

"Hitchhikers is such a strong word. The situation was complicated," she said to N, "The chaos around the castle after the explosions, which was my work, was intense. I had seen Kira's target and my acquaintance had been in contact with it too. We made a deal, she would get both of us out of Destiny Islands if we told her about this guy. And so we accepted."
Aether had been looking at N while he was speaking, just as she was watching him as he looked at her. She felt something off, a strange feeling in the back of her mind, but she was unable to pinpoint exactly what that feeling was.
"To be honest, sir, that sounds like something she would do." Aether said as she turned to look towards the spot Kira was, "And to be fair, I expected something like that, sir. Just give me an assignment and I will get to work."

- Aurion - Radiant Garden - Raising Falls -

As Aurion approached the Rising Falls, he felt an odd sensation, like something in the air. It reminded him of home.

The walk towards the Rising Falls had been quiet for the most part, which was good, it allowed Aurion to relax. At some point the sound of water came into the picture, getting louder and louder the more Aurion got closer to the castle in the distance.
"What a strange place. I wonder what kind of stories this place holds," Aurion thought.
The ex-delivery boy kept walking for quite some time, not really paying attention to such thing. That was until he slowly stopped walking without taking his eyes away from the path in front of him. He had an odd sensation all of a sudden, a sensation both strange and familiar at the same time. It felt like being back at home. Aurion decided to stay still for a moment to see if something else would happen, ready to summon his weapon if needed."

Edited by Elrandir

Radiant Garden- Raising Falls

“Memory is an interesting thing, isnt it? It can ensnare the mind, bring us pain, and enrapture us to...return to otherwise unnecessary locations. It is what makes us who wer are, it shapes our form. It gives us meaning.” A female voice says with a giggle from behind Aurion. “Is that what brought you here? Memory that is. Or are you looking to make new ones?” The figure draws closer but eventually stops about 12 feet behind Aurion.

"Memories are fickle things, to say the least. They can lie, even when one thinks they are true with all their being," Aurion answered the mysterious voice behind him, "they can be rearranged, messed with, modified, but in the end, our heart choose what it wants to believe."

Aurion turned around the take a look at the figure behind him, his mind always focused, just in case he needed to summon his weapon.

"And my business here is just that, business. Making new memories, well, that's just part of life, I suppose," Aurion said calmly, "And what about you? I heard not many people traveled to these parts of town. What is your purpose here?"

Shala-Radiant Garden: Raising Falls.

The girl with long black hair wearing a somewhat greenish and turquois outfit walked up next to Aurion her eyes staring at thr water. “Thats what I came here to find out for myself. To see if anything... bubbles up to the surface so to speak.” She turned to him with a smile. “Its hard to know who you are when there are so many blanks. So the best remedy is to fill them in yourself, know what I mean?” She watched him closely. He could see mysticism in her eyes, a sense of wonder, curiosity. Slung over her shoulder was a bow and a quiver of arrows. Her posture was calm, and rather friendly. “Oh! Im Shala.”

Velvet-Palace Halls

After sending the noble back, Velvet proceeded to march through the castle. She called out for her lord to reveal himself as she made her way up to his room before she knccked loudly on his bedroom door. The chaso that had ensued in the castle was beyond her, all sources of her information were left strewn about and disorganized. She grew frantic.

(I feel like im playing Frederick from FEA)

Edited by HeartOfFerria

As she ran farther she head to a darken alleyway trying to catch her breath from running. She was afraid along with a keyblade appearing in her hand when she is threaten.

"Why do you always appear to me?" Alyssia asked as Kingdom Key appeared in her hand.

{Omicron: Disney Island; Warehouse}

Omicron flinched when Talus crushed the orb. She recompose herself, managing to put up a blank expression. Her captor seemed to be well acquainted with the Crown Prince, but she was beginning to buy that he wasn't working for the Palace. His proposal seemed like an excellent way to better understand who he was and what he wanted.

Talus' use of void energy again put a dent in Omicorn's recently restored composure. As he suspected, sparks of the stuff emanated from the assassin. If she knew how to suppress it, she didn't try to.

"I don't know!" She snapped loudly.

A look of shock replaced the turmoil on her face. That had just come out of her. She hadn't intended to answer like that. Fresh feelings of confusion and fear bubbled up inside her. She put her hands up to her head. Why did it seem so loud in here?

"Mr. Grek says it's better not to remember..." she murmured, eyes staring blankly ahead.

Omicron rallied again, bringing her hands away from her head. She didn't seemed to have noticed her murmur was aloud.

"Ho-how did come by it?" She asked, trying to regain some control of the situation.

{Destiny Island; Capital Market}

Alyssia's use of her Keyblade caused even the guards to stumble back in fear. They were suppose to only be in the hands of the nobles. If they had just threatened one of the upper crust, what they were planning to do to her could be a cakewalk compared to what they could go through. Both the crowd and the guards dispersed, trying to forget they were even in that area today.

But there was still a set of eyes that watched after the running girl. They belonged to someone who felt no fear in this situation. Just a bit of frustration.

As Alyssia looked down at her Keyblade in the safety of the alley, she suddenly became aware that she wasn't alone. Across from her was a figure in a drab grey full length coat. A hood was pulled up and only showed darkness in its depths.

"Out of place." The figure whispered, the voice sounding like multiple people whispering in unison. "Cast aside. Looking for answers, yes?"

{Destiny Island; Palace}

The noble looked indignant to Velvet's insinuation and threats. He turned even redder and looked ready to explode when his eyes caught sight of something. He stiffened slightly, then complied to the commander's orders. A door across the hall softly shut, as the noble closed his door with more force, covering the sound of the other. On the other side of the far door, a young woman played with strings made of light for a moment more before they faded and she went about her other business.

As Velvet went looking for her lord, another member of the royal family met her. She knew the young man, not quite 19 to her recall, as Prince Cornelius. He was the Crown Prince Silas's eldest son, and the Emperor's grandson.

"Calm yourself, commander." Cornelius admonished Velvet. "We don't need another panic at this time."

While he had some of the same pompous airs as the noble she had already dealt with, Cornelius had more strength backing his words. Prince Silas and at least his three children seemed to carry themselves with more dignity and grace than the majority of nobles, though the youngest was rarely around the place.

"As fortune would have it, my father would also like a word with you." The young prince said. "He is down in the safe room, where the emperor was attacked. I'm sure your men can handle things up here in your absence."

{VR Conference Call}

"Excellent!" N said with a smile. "I do like employees who have get up and go. Based on your skills and background, I can't think of a better test then for you to aid Kira in her search."

The man's smile became a beam of pleasure as he said this, like he was enjoying a great joke.

"It will be a learning experience for you both. And no 'accidents', Kira. Call me when you have results."

After a polite nod, the VR image of the man disappeared as the goggles shut down.

{Kira: Radiant Garden Orbit; Shuttle aft}

Kira glowered at the VR goggles Aether wore, her jaw set.

"Frag you too, boss." She growled.

{Radiant Garden; Rising Falls}

The air around the falls held tension as Aurion and Shala spoke together. It was easy to put this down to the stand off feeling the two gave off, but that all that was there. Shadows subtly lengthened and grew darker as the connection to Darkness this place had echoed once more...

Alyssia jumped a bit hearing a voice whispered that she held the Kingdom Key tightly.

"Whose there?" Alyssia said as she try to see where the voice came from not knowing the hooded figure nearby that she was frightened after almost loosing her arm earlier that summon her keyblade.

Velvet perked up upon the young lord’s news. “Good they are alive... i was worried about their whereabouts.” She says before repositioning herself into a more proper stature having just realized she was in the prescience . “What I mean to say is, u-Um, please my lord, lead on.”

Shala’s eyes wandered as she watched the shadows.

- Aether - Private Shuttle - VR Conference Call -

Aether nodded to N before the conference call was over. She slowly removed the goggles to look at Kira.
"What an interesting individual," she said.
The assassin remained silent for a moment, pondering what kind of life she would have now that she was done with being a raven.
"Say..." Aether said, "What did he meant by "accidents"?"

"A pleasure, Shala." Aurion replied courtly, " My name is Aurion."
Aurion looked at the girl in front of him for a moment, she didn't looked threatening. At least, not yet. The ex-delivery boy then noticed the strange behavior of the shadows, and his surroundings. He could feel darkness around them, darkness that was connected to the strange place he had to go to.
"Well, Shala, we could keep talking with each other, but I think it would be better if we talk while we walk," Aurion said to Shala, "I think we both have things to do around here. I have my job, and you have...whatever you have to do here."

- Talus - The Void Eye - Disney island - Warehouse - 

Talus watched silently, his expression unmoved by Omicron's reaction to her void magic being exposed by his and she not being able to answer his question, how did one not know how they came upon the power? did she forget? Or was she forced to forget?

The mention of a person named Grek interested Talus greatly, but the man, cold as ice as always kept his expression neutral and serious. 'Come to think of it, there are rumors of assassins who apparently forget everything they've done after a succesful mission.' Talus thought to himself. Before hearing Omicron's question, it was her turn to ask after all.

"I guess you've earned as much." Talus spoke. closing his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again with a sigh. "From the first time I died..." Talus spoke, his voice truthful and clear. "Killed by a fake keyblade, my heart didn't separate from my body, instead it broke apart, erasing itself and me. But I didn't stay that way for long, I came back." Talus spoke, his voice filled with ire and some rage as he spoke of the origins of his power. Before his eyes fixated on Omicron again.

After waiting for Omicron to capture the information Talus had given her about himself, he fixated his eyes on her again. "My turn again. A simple assassin would never have gotten as close to the king as you, meaning you've got connections and had help...who do you work for?" Talus asked her.

{Destiny Island: Market}

“Who is unimportant.” The whispered voices answered Alyssia. “Your role is not with us. Your role is not served by being here.”

The hooded figure stepped forward and extended a hand to the orphan girl.

“You have been too long in the wrong place. Come with us.”

{Destiny Island: Palace}

Cornelius gave Velvet a patient nod then headed off in a direction, waving a hand for her to follow him. Normally, the way into the safe room was hidden by intricate camouflaging with various pieces of art and by magic, but the way was left wide open since the Emperor had been evacuated to the infirmary. The prince marched through, waving off some guards standing at the entrance. Through a tunnel was the safe room, designed to keep the Emperor safe, comfortable, and in contact with the outside world. It was originally designed when the Imperial line was more proactive and concerned with the people they ruled. Over the years, it had been turned more like a private banquet hall that could survive even space bombardment.

In the center of the room was Crown Prince Silas, speaking quietly with two elder nobles. His piercing blue eyes swiveled to eye his son and commander enter.

“Ah, commander.” He said as why of greeting. “Report.”

{Kira: Radiant Garden Orbit; Shuttle aft}

“If we are going to be working together, there is somethings you should know still aren’t your business.” Kira said tersely. “That’s one of them.”

The Gunslinger worked her jaw a moment.

“Well, since you are still my problem, I guess we might as well get started.”

She got up and opened the door to the cockpit.

“Head for Twilight Town.” She called in.

“Yo!” Simeon answered before the door was closed again.

“We have another possible lead on my-our target.” Kira explained as she went back to her seat. “Pretty routine, which is why I took the tip about the party at the Palace first. The death of a local lord had some weird circumstances that could be out guy.”

{Omicron: Destiny Island; Warehouse}

Omicron listened to Talus’s account of what happened to him. It sounded like a variation of becoming a Nobody. She had received training for hunting down such creatures when the situation arose. But she didn’t remember this kind of power referred to before. And if she could use it...

The question about who she worked for seemed to spark something in her, her steely calm from before fully reasserting itself.

“A group you do not want to cross.” She said in a dark tone. “Let me go, and you will not be reported.”

Velvet smiled at the sight of the prince, happy to see him safe. Immediatly she seemed to relax. She dropped to her usual stance. Bowing in respect “Milord! As much as I hate to admit it, my troops are in disarray. However I took it into my own hands to search the grounds for those who did this, with little results. However I will keep searching andwill get the guards back into order at your command. You can count on me....also... Im glad to see you are safe my prince”

“I...dont know what I have to do here... Im just...living in the moment as they say.” Shala smiles. “You say you have a job...what is it? Is it dangerous? Is that why you are here?” She bombarded him with questions. She was filled with curiosity.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

- Talus - Destiny Island - Warehouse -

Talus raised an eyebrow but didn't change his expression fully as Omicron soon spoke about who she worked for...or at least spoke about them, not exactly tell him who they were, still...he'd take what he could get.

"Rather not cross anyone I wouldn't want to see dead or ruined. Your employers? I don't have anything to do with them." Talus retorted back to her with blank tone, raising another eyebrow as she told him to let het go. "Well? You're not in any chains, you were free to go the moment you woke up," Talus pointed out with a shrug and a neutral look. "Do tell those you work for this, though." Talus spoke, pushing himself off the wall he was leaned against. "If they want to strike against the empire, they need to go after those holding the strings, not the puppet whose's strings they hold."  Talus spoke, before adding. Before staying mostly silent as he waited for her to leave first.

"You know how to find me now that you know we share the same power" Talus finished.

- Aether - Private Shuttle - Radiant Garden orbit -

Aether looked and listened to Kira with a slightly amused look. For some reason she found it funny that she had been trying to get rid of her, only to be ordered to work together.
"Understood, partner," Aether answered while giving a quick salute, "I suppose I will find out the meaning of that at some point."
By what she managed to hear the next destination would be town of eternal sunset, Twilight Town. She knew about what made the town special, being a place between Light and Darkness, but she wondered if she had ever been to the place before.
"Sounds like you have a pretty exciting life, Kira," the assassin said, "we will see what life has in store for us in the future."

While Aurion was used to speak with others, he wasn't used to be the center of attention. Shala made him feel slightly nervous, although he barely showed it.
"Focus on the present? I understand that, I think," Aurion said.
The young girl that was now travelling with him sure was a curious one, that was for sure. She was asking lots of questions, which was not a bad quality to have. As the two got closer to the Raising Falls Aurion was paying extra attention to his surroundings, being careful about whatever thing that could pop out to attack them.
"I just have to take a look around the grounds of that old castle, nothing more. As for the place being dangerous..." Aurion shrugged, "your guess is as good as mine. People don't come often around these parts, as the castle had some bad reputation in the past. I guess we will find out sooner or later."

{Silas: Destiny Island; Palace}

The Crown Prince listened carefully to Velvet's report, his face not giving away anything he was thinking. The two nobles with him looked displeased by the report, however. One looked about to speak, but was cut off by Silas.

"I see." He said. "One moment, commander."

He turned back to the nobles and gave them a polite smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"If you will excuse me, gentlemen, I would like a word in private with Commander Linette."

The two nobles shared a glance, then bowed to the Crown Prince. They left quickly, followed by Prince Cornelius, leaving Velvet and Silas alone.

"There are already calls to have you demoted for your failure, commander." The Prince said matter of factly. "With some suggesting that your execution should have already been carried out."

Turning his back to Velvet, Silas looked where his father had been after the assassination attempt.

"You were not popular to begin with, what with your idealistic views and disregard for social structure. This has only added ammo against you by those who would see you removed."

He turned back, his cool blue eyes watching Velvet intently.

"Which only further implicates one of the noble houses as the originators of this assassination attempt."

As Aurion and Shala proceeded, the aura of Darkness grew. Ahead, shadows grew until they met and mixed. Low clouds formed directly overhead, seemingly there to cut off direct light from the Falls alone. As it grew darker, the mixing shadows seemed to bubble up and roll like a sea. While the vast majority of the inhabitants of the Light Realm wouldn't know what to fully make of this event, a former denizen of the dark and a Silver Raven would recognize these sights for what they were. Something from the Dark Realm was coming...

{Destiny Island; Market}

The shrouded figure paused when Alyssia brought her Keyblade up.

"You have a destiny, child." The whispers replied. "A role to play in the coming era."

The hooded head tilted to one side.

"You will not fulfill that destiny here. You must come with us."

The figure took another step forward, offering the orphan girl a hand.

Omicron's eyes narrowed at Talus telling her she could leave. This had to be a trap. Still, she felt an overwhelming urge to leave and get back to the Silver Raven's compound. She had to get there fast. Even as her mind beat out this intense desire, a small part thought in fear about what was going to happen. She had failed. She would be caged again, made to forget again.

"You are mistaken." She said in a flat tone as she stood up. "We have no interest in politics. Only the contract."

As she spoke, her left hand started to twitch. Omicron didn't seem to notice, and simply turned away from Talus to walk out. The twitching hand shoot over and grabbed the chair she had been in. It jerked up like it had a mind of its own, swinging the chair at Talus. It pulled Omicron back towards her former captor, a look of shook forming on her face.

{Kira: Lanes Between; Shuttle Aft}

Aether's salute got a fresh glare from Kira.

"Yeah, whatever." She grumbled. "Since your skill set should include stealth, we'll skip the formality of trying to use disguises to get into the estate. We'll take a look at where the guy was killed, maybe check out the body if need be. Then, we'll see how you do with getting info from an eye witness."

The look on Kira's face conveyed the message that she was deliberately ignoring the comment about her life or their future together.

Velvet's her eyes lit up. The thought of her Prince being on her side made her ecstatic. "You know just as well as I do that my spear will be yours to use and I will eradicate anyone who sees to overthrow you. I promise that your faith will not be misplaced. if so then I will do myself in." she drops to one knee out of respect for her prince.

Shala looked at the bubbling shadows and slid the bow off her shoulder, knocking an arrow. "We should move swiftly. Ill accompany you to the castle if thats ok. as you said it could be dangerous sooooo why dont i watch your back." she smiles. "We could make it a race if that sounds fun" she joked as her eye focused on the darkness before them.

- Aether - Private Shuttle - Lanes Between -

"That is fine with me," Aether answered, "At least it won't be as difficult as it was to infiltrate the palace. That place was a chore, that's for sure. "
Aether kept her eyes on Kira for a while, something told her that the woman was not happy with her current situation. Perhaps it was the tone of her voice, or the look on her face, that gave that away. Aether didn't bother to ask either, as Kira probably wasn't going to answer such questions.
"Do we have any important information regarding this target, Kira?" She asked, "Who was this local lord? Someone important in the bigger picture? A top brass, perhaps?"

The aura around the place kept on growing and growing the closer they got, with the shadows also growing until they mixed together. It was strange to look at. The clouds above made the surroundings darker, but it was to be expected. Aurion's hand had black mist swirling around it, as the bubbling shadows only meant one thing.
"I don't know about a race, but I agree that we should be swift," Aurion said as he summoned his keyblade, "Something is coming. Something that could cause lots of troubles."

- Talus Vanhir - The Eye of the Void -

"So you're just common mercenaries?" Talus retorted back at her as she explained of her and her people's interests, disappointing, really. Mercenaries never quite sat right with him, you either had ideals or you weren't worth the time to him. He simply glared at her, narrowing his eyes as he stared at her, with mild disgust in his tone. "So, you're just common thugs for hire, then forget I said anything, you're just not worth my time." Talus spoke to her in a completely digusted tone. Before she turned around to walk off.

Talus barely moved as Omicron's hand shot towards a chair, and her body, either concioussly or unconcioussly swung it at him. He simply raised an eyebrow as. With his eyes he casted a small void orb onto the chair, miliseconds before impact, the orb exploded in a miniature explosion, disintegrating the chair as it turned into void particles, taking the opportunity Talus reached to grab her hand and hold it. "Oh?" Talus questioned, his eyes serious, as the particles from the chair soon moved towards him, his body soon absorbed them, to recover what little void magic was used in the small explosion. He earned the nickname 'Eye of the void' for his use of spells cast from his eyes, he is able to cause void explosions and other effects just by looking at something and concentrating, if the situation's right of course.

Talus looked at her eyes, noticing her shocked expression, he simply let go of her hand with a shove foward. "Guess your body isn't exactly yours, huh?" He asked her.

{???: Destiny Island; Market}

"An era of true balance." The whispers answered as the hand tightened around Alyssia's own hand. "Once the war takes its toll."

The shadow behind the figure grew into a portal. With a forceful tug, Alyssia was tugged back into the portal after the figure.

{???: Radiant Garden; Borough}

Backing into an alley in Radiant Garden's Borough area, the figure released Alyssia's hand, the portal closing immediately.

"From here, you must stay on the path." The whispers said. "Choose your friends wisely."

{Silas: Destiny Island; Palace}

"I thank you for your loyalty, commander." Silas replied, inclining his head to Velvet. "But we cannot be bull headed about this. If we move incautiously, we risk falling into the machinations of another."

The Crown Prince turned from Velvet, eyeing the opposite wall as he composed his thoughts.

"My father, the emperor, while ruler in name, has not been the true ruler of the Realm of Light for some time now." He began to explain. "His...somewhat simple mind intent on simple pleasures allowed several of the nobility to form a council. That council decides policy, makes laws, and dispenses 'justice' in my father's name, getting him to put his seal on their decisions just so he can get to desert faster."

There were tones of disgust and sadness in Silas's voice as he spoke of Emperor Francis. There had been a mind within Francis that could have been honed into something great, but he squandered it to be comfortable. Silas had long since resolved not to make the same mistake.

"These people will feel threatened that the Emperor is out of commission." He continued, turning back to the commander. "If we move against them without knowing who sent the assassin, we risk sparking a coup. Can I count on your discretion, commander?"

As Aurion and Shala conferred, the Darkness rose to form a portal. It wavered in the air till something fell out of it. From the force and how it was positioned, it seemed more likely that it had been thrown. The portal evaporated, with the deep shadows shrinking back to their normal places. Above their heads, the clouds began to disperse, though direct light had yet to reach them.

In the returning light, the former delivery boy and assassin could see that what had come through was a body, smoking with dark tendrils, bound in chains. Some sort of black fur covered most of it. As the watched, the person stirred, then drew in limbs and let out a soft whimper as the person curled into a fetal position.

{Kira: Lanes Between; Shuttle Aft Section}

"Not so much to the grand scheme of things, but moderately important in Twilight Town." Kira replied. "Our corpse's name was Gerald Tyms, hereditary tax official. From the sound of it, the family has been overcharging people and keeping the bonus for themselves for a couple generations. Though it seems Gerald was the first to up the ante to beyond what people could take. Living families starving, throwing honest people in jail for not paying his premiums, and so on. He's not exactly been mourned, even by the Lord Mayor of Twilight Town, though solving his murder as become top priority to many local officials, for fear that it is catching."

The Gunslinger gave Aether a quizzical look.

"I don't suppose this is the handy work of your former employers?"

Omicron stared into Talus's eyes, fear and confusion swirling in her own eyes. Her mouth opened and closed as she sought words, but found none. Her arm fell limply to her side when Talus let go of it. Any shred of the assassin's discipline was gone, leaving her looking like a terrified kid.

"Not again." She said in a hoarse whisper. "Have to get back."

She turned and ran, but after only a few paces, tripped over her own feet. Sent sprawling on the floor, Omicron struggled onto her hands and knees when the voices started.

<Heeeello?

Where's my mum?

You gonna take that..

Go for the eyes!

Get up!

Truly pathetic...

Hey, kid...

I won't be stopped by...>

All sorts of voices overcrowded Omicron's brain. She put her hands to her head, as if to shield herself or to squeeze the voices out.

"They won't stop." She whimpered. "You have to take me back..."

In addition to the sight before him, Talus felt a buzzing in the Void energy within the girl. It didn't take long for the buzzing to take on a familiar pattern. Too muffled to hear, but the Eye of the Void could swear that the Void Energy inside Omicron was talking to her.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Rising Falls

Shala sighed “but there is no...fun..in that...” her eyes fixated on what fell from the portal, she then turned to look at Aurion as if to ask what he thought of the situation. It was unusual, she had expected something...more. Shala, being somewhat cautious, drew her bow, waiting for Aurion to decide their course of action.

Palace

Valvet sighs, her usual path of action had been shut down by her prince, was she to just wait? “Of course milord, what do you see as our next plan of action then? If we are not to directly locate, arrest, and punish this.. so called council? It seems that it should be our immediatly action.” She remains kneeling, she wouldnt move till she was told otherwise. “A council without action is like a flock of sheep without a shepherd, easily taken care of.”