Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

KHBbS I think this addresses the 'Pointless Side-game' debate

The other day, a person was describing the secret ending of KH2 to a person in my animation class.

Before he started talking he complained about how there were all these pointless side games, saying he would never buy them.

Now, keep in mind this is from a few days ago,so BBS has been long since released.

-Terra is Sora's friend

-Roxas dies

-There's some wizard guy they're fighting, and Riku has turned evil again.

-Aqua is a boy

-Kingdom Hearts starts corrupting Terra at the end (He describes Terra as Sora's friend from the first game, and yet refers to Vanitas as Riku, so I'm not sure who he means)

I think if you can make that drastic of a misinterpretation of Kingdom Hearts by not playing a game, it's not irrelevant.

That's hilarious! It's just as bad, if not worse than some of the theorys that were coming out when the secret ending Birth By Sleep was shown on the internet. I think someone needs to play a few of these 'side games' and realize just how wrong he was about the plot and characters.

Look at it this way; once KH3 comes out and people have no idea what's going on, we can laugh in their face and just point at the "useless side games" xD

Silly 'fans'! Now you haven't the slightest idea about what's going on! Have fun going to try and find all those pointless side games!

I'm going to personally kick that guy in the nuts the side games do reveal loads of stuff that was left unsaid in the main story line punch him for me ok cuz I kno between kh2 and bbs which one revealed the most secrets bbs mister vanitas is riku such an off perspective its just sad but hilarious lmao

The other day, a person was describing the secret ending of KH2 to a person in my animation class.

Before he started talking he complained about how there were all these pointless side games, saying he would never buy them.

Now, keep in mind this is from a few days ago,so BBS has been long since released.

-Terra is Sora's friend

-Roxas dies

-There's some wizard guy they're fighting, and Riku has turned evil again.

-Aqua is a boy

-Kingdom Hearts starts corrupting Terra at the end (He describes Terra as Sora's friend from the first game, and yet refers to Vanitas as Riku, so I'm not sure who he means)

I think if you can make that drastic of a misinterpretation of Kingdom Hearts by not playing a game, it's not irrelevant.

WHAT!!!!!!! AQUA'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!! nobody ever tells me anything......

Wait... how does he get that Roxas died!? O_o

That wasn't even in a "side-game"!

I think he needs to play ALL of the games if he really thinks that. xD

No, he was describing KH2's secret ending.

The part where Ven gets frozen does kinda make it seem like Roxas was the one who died.