Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Info | Sign ups Virtual Reality: A Story Told Within Cyberspace. (Role-Play Interest Check, Sign-Ups And/Or Discussions.).

I was playing around with a character and wanted to go ahead and post what I had for a preliminary approval. There are some story bits that might be troublesome, depending on what's being planned. If this idea doesn't work, I have some other variations and ideas, so don't worry about saying no to this one. Major points in bio. Second Hearts and Bonds character subject to change.

Character Sheet:

Name in Real-Life: Sinead Ross

Name in Hearts and Bonds:

1st Character; Azra Grimm

2nd Character; Casumi Shiko

Appearance in Real-Life:

batgirl-barbara-gordon-disabled-2.jpg

Appearance in Hearts and Bonds:

Azra;

28d426622a092139ebdfd105980762d3--realm-

Casumi;

IronCrane.jpg

l5r-crane.jpg

Personality: Sinead is generally a pleasant, caring, and fun individual. She's loyal to her friends, and tends to act vindictively to those who hurt her friends. She's tenacious and driven. While kind and polite, she will tell you why your plan is BS and won't back down if challenged. She has some pent up aggression and anger she lets out at special times, when it is safest to stay out of her way. Enjoys taking on challenges

As Azra, Sinead let's out her inner sadistic villain. She played the mage as a playful instrument of bloody vengeance. Through Azra, Sinead vents her aggression and anger on those who would prey upon the unprepared. She often taunts her targets when on the hunt.

As Casumi, Sinead plays more straight laced, a pragmatic but honorable warrior. She is funny, though doesn't use as much sarcasm as she does as Azra. Her goal as Casumi is to be more of a likable team player.

Starter Character Job Class: (Paladins, Ninjas, Samurais, Mages or Hunters.).

Azra; Mage

Casumi; Samurai

Bio: Sinead had been a computer whiz since childhood. Both the physical hardware and digital software intrigued her, causing her to take old computers a part and to try her hand at programming. In her teens, she went through a brief "hacker" phase, but she grew out of that quick enough. Graduating from High School early, she enrolled in university as a software engineer. Everything was looking great in her life, till one day while with friends, she was hit by a car and paralyzed from the waist down. Now confined to a wheel chair, Sinead mostly withdrew from social life, instead devoting her time to her course work and video games.

After following the development of Hearts and Bonds, Sinead was excited to try the game out. She had barely begun before a high level player ran up and murdering and deleted her character. Something snapped inside Sinead and she created the instrument of her vengeance: Azra Grimm. Using game hacks and exploits Sinead turned Azra into a high level character in record time. She first hunted down the character who deleted her original character and returned in kind. She then began a crusade to fight against player killers, data hackers, and other toxic players. As her hit list grew, she earned the title on the forums of "Dark Lady of Vengeance".

With the founding of the TABFOP, Azra found her work less and less needed. There were still targets that commanded her attention, but Sinead used the character less and less. She was officially invited to join the TABFOP, but she declined. She did, however, form some ties with some of the admins, and now occasionally passes on info or receives targets from them on the down low.

With Azra being less needed, Sinead decided to make a new character on a completely new profile to get back to just enjoying the game.

(More Rules and Character Sheet Fill-Ins will be added later on, until then, please wait until i have finished properly completing both the Rules and the Character Sheets.).

C.O.D.E.D

I just wanted to say that I'm definitely still interested in this, if you're still hosting, and I'll try to get my character sheets up soon. I just moved and things have been a little topsy turvy on my end.

I don't know about this Role-Play anymore since i'm a little confused myself about managing it, what i mean is is that there is a lot of content for a Online Video Game and putting all that into a Role-Play is a bit tricky for me to be honest when i'm the one hosting the Role-Play.

I don't know about this Role-Play anymore since i'm a little confused myself about managing it, what i mean is is that there is a lot of content for a Online Video Game and putting all that into a Role-Play is a bit tricky for me to be honest when i'm the one hosting the Role-Play.

No problem; Thanks for letting me know. It does look like a rather involved RP to attempt putting together. Should you decide to still pursue it I'll happily join in. Good luck in your future ventures. :)

No problem; Thanks for letting me know. It does look like a rather involved RP to attempt putting together. Should you decide to still pursue it I'll happily join in. Good luck in your future ventures. :)

Thank you, same to you Mystics Apprentice.