Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
faemarch

[11-13-17] Weekly Gem Quest, Time Attack Event, VIP Deals & Marluxia EX, Union Cross, Spirit Part Box

This week's Weekly Gem Quest offers a Speed Gem! 

Also open until November 19th at 23:59 PT is the Time Attack Event--there are a total of 10 quests in this event, and clearing all of them will reward a total of 1000 Jewels. Quests 6~10 will open November 16th.

VIP this week offers a Marluxia EX medal, seven Brooms, the Daily Chip & Dale Challenge, the Combination Quest, and the Skill Quest. 

Marluxia EX's VIP Quests will be available for seven weeks, offering a total of seven Marluxia EX medals across that time period.

Marluxia EX: Reverse/Magic // Tier 6 Guilt // AoE // 1 SP Cost // enemy def & M def-4 for one turn, stronger with more HP, one hit

Until November 26th at 23:59 PT, Union Cross offers the Thumper Snuggly avatar part (Rare Enemy Perk +2), Speed Boosters, and starting from November 20th, the Miss Bunny Snuggly avatar part (Raid Boss Perk +5). There are a total of 9 Cross Boards available this time, five of which will be open from the start (the 8th and 9th boards will open on the 20th). 30-minute Bonus Times are at 7:00 PM and 11:00 PM PT. The Speed Boosters obtained will last until December 1st, at 3:59 AM PT.

Lastly, until November 18th at 23:59 PT, the Spirit Part Blind Box deal will be open! Each pull costs 500 Jewels and guarantees a new pet part, so the same pet part cannot be pulled more than once. Parts available include parts of the Pink Bunstar set, Blue Bunstar set, Rainbow Bunstar set, and the Red Mushroom Hat.

Images from this update can be viewed below.

Marluxia EX as a 7-week medal actually makes a lot of sense, and isn't a terrible deal, even though it's a lot of money. I'm a sucker for reversed Magic, so I'm pretty psyched to have it myself.

I pulled once from the blind box, but ugh, that's my least favorite thing. Maybe if they have an actually interesting Spirit, but charging jewels for it is blech.

Surprised no 13 reprint/Roxas B event, but maybe later. Decent amount of content otherwise.

Marluxia EX as a 7-week medal actually makes a lot of sense, and isn't a terrible deal, even though it's a lot of money. I'm a sucker for reversed Magic, so I'm pretty psyched to have it myself.

I pulled once from the blind box, but ugh, that's my least favorite thing. Maybe if they have an actually interesting Spirit, but charging jewels for it is blech.

Surprised no 13 reprint/Roxas B event, but maybe later. Decent amount of content otherwise.

Let's hope we'll get two weeks of Black Friday deal like last year, 5 dollars for extravaganza.

I kinda want more the Roxas B, glamour than the EXMarluxia... I mean, It's not that bad, Im counting on him to increase my Pet lvl, because now I buy WJE every week, but that Rucksak B look, tho...

PS: Any good skill to put on EXMarluxia¿?