Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Looking for Pokémon Sun/Moon roleplayers!

Ayyy just craving some roleplayers involving our beloved Pokémon Sun/Moon characters. I’m looking for anyone who’s interested in this, and someone who especially likes AUs.

I can roleplay pretty much anyone (I mainly roleplay Gladion and Guzma, I also have roleplayed Kukui and Kiawe. I’m generally opened to roleplay any of the characters too though. (I’d really like to try to roleplay Hau)

I’m mainly looking for someone to roleplay Lillie for some sibling adventures and someone to roleplay young Kukui for a roleplay about Kukui and Guzma as kids.

I’m also opened for conversation as well so don’t be afraid to message me. I don’t bite!

I also mainly like to roleplay dark themes, so there’s that.

Here’s a few of some ideas, AU or otherwise:

-A roleplay about Kukui and Guzma as kids. It just goes into how they were friends and whatnot. The theory that Guzma is severely abused by his father also goes into this as well. Guzma often runs away to hang out with Kukui as kids.

-A roleplay where the Pokékids (Lillie, Gladion, Hau, Sun, Moon, etc.) are apart of a Pokémon support program. Everyone has their own sort of mental issue or illness they struggle with, and the program pairs them up with Pokémon partners to bond with. Kukui, Guzma and Burnet are the main mentors/staff of the program. This roleplay is much more lighthearted and cute.

-A roleplay where Gladion goes missing and is perhaps captured/controlled by either the Aether Foundation and/or an Ultra Beast? I figured this would be interesting since Lillie would be desperate to rescue her brother.

Okay these next ones are really weird but I REALLY want to do it, so bare with me:

-A roleplay where Lillie and Gladion are suffering at home at the hands of their abusive mother. Lillie is very depressed because of this, especially since Gladion always gets hurt trying to protect her. One night, she sees a creepy website on her screen, asking if she wants to be granted magic powers. The next day, she finds a magic wand that gives her said powers. Despite the newfound power, there is something very dangerous and dark about the website...

This is a very dark roleplay, inspired by the manga Mahou Shoujo Site. You don’t have to have read the manga at all to do this roleplay. I’m open to talk about it.

-A roleplay where Lusamine runs a school that specializes in Pokémon battles and specializes in technology which allows a human to fuse with their Pokémon partner. Lillie and Gladion both enroll in the school. Things take a turn for the worse when Lusamine has her own sick purpose for the school, especially since it seems the technology has dangerous impact on trainers and their Pokémon. Another dark roleplay, inspired by Kill la Kill. You don’t have to have watched the anime to roleplay this. I actually haven’t watched the anime myself lol

- Another roleplay where Lillie and Gladion are suffering at the hands of abuse from Lusamine. One day a strange creature approaches Lillie and offers her a wish for anything as long as she becomes something called a Puella Magi- a magical girl. At first she is confused but accepts, much to the dismay of Gladion who later finds out. Upon realizing that the life of a magical girl is extremely dangerous, Gladion begs Moon to contract with the creature and wish that Gladion could become one of these magic warriors so they both can protect Lillie.

Another dark roleplay, based on Madoka Magica.

That’s it so far! Feel free to chat with me about this! I’m down for roleplay with just us, maybe another partner on here or even Discord! ^_^