Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Think Pink

A General Apology (to KH13-ers from 2014 and earlier eras)

Hey, Lexi, I do indeed remember you. : ) I've often wondered what happened to you after you left the site. I'm glad to see that you are okay.

It takes a lot of bravery to own up to mistakes and admit what you've done wrong, so I commend you there. We did speak on some deep topics, some of which I'm no longer certain are true, but I won't hold this against you. We all make mistakes and do things that we aren't proud of.

Good luck in your future endeavors. :)

Lexi,

Yes, I do remember you. It’s nice to see that you’re doing well. I think everyone of us has done things that we wish we hadn't. Things we are ashamed of, things we wish we could erase. But that’s in the past. What’s important is the kind of person you are now. You’ve realized that what you’ve done is wrong, and you’ve admitted it and apologized for it. We shouldn’t have the past hang over us and so I won’t judge you based on what you’ve done in the past.

Hey Lexi! I'm sure you're already long gone by now since it's been three days since the thread was made, and I just want to tell you that even if you were that way, I still considered you a good friend and nothing will change that. (Maybe the reason everybody's so accepting and kind is because it's a KH fansite? :huh:  :huh:  :huh: )

I hope everything works out for you and you meet all your goals, both career-wise and personal, and I'm happy you're taking the steps to realize them. If you ever need friends or anybody to talk to, KH13 will always be here for you if you ever want to come back, we'd welcome you with open arms.

I just saw this and I know your account has been permanently banned now, but I hope you have a wonderful life, Lexi. I enjoyed talking to you when we did, and I was not perfect either and ashamed of my past here too and who I was. I'm glad you are moving forward and good luck with life!