Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
faemarch

KHUX [11-24-17] Bonus Jewel & 0 AP CP, Kairi EX & EX Foreteller Deals, Avatar Boards, Gem Boards, Spirit Part Blind Box, M Booster Challenge, OrgXIII EV

Until November 28th at 23:59 PT, a Bonus Jewel Campaign will be in effect!

Jewel Package // Campaign Bonus Jewels // Campaign Bonus Skip Tickets (Normal Amount ⇛ Campaign Amount)

100 Jewels // +10 Jewels // 0 ⇛ 0

540 Jewels // +10 Jewels // 2 ⇛ 4

1,700 Jewels // +50 Jewels // 7 ⇛ 14

2,400 Jewels // +100 Jewels // 10 ⇛ 20

6,600 Jewels // +400 Jewels // 25 ⇛ 50

14,700 Jewels // +1,300 Jewels // 50 ⇛ 100

A 0 AP Campaign for all quests will be in effect until December 4th at 23:59 PT.

Until November 30th at 23:59 PT, the Falling Price Illustrated Kairi EX Deal will be open! Each draw guarantees at least one Tier 4+ medal with 1-3 ability dots already filled. Illust Kairi EX is not guaranteed within any number of pulls, but will arrive with 3 dots filled if pulled. She may also arrive with a Status Bonus.

Illust Kairi EX (includes BGM): Upright/Magic // Tier 7 Guilt // 0 SP Cost // AoE // for 1 turn: Upright atk+2, atk+7, PSM atk+6, enemy def-3 & PSM def-4, enemy counter +1, large HP recovery, 5 SP recovery

Until December 4th at 23:59 PT, five deals for the five Foretellers will also be open! Each banner guarantees their featured Foreteller within 20 pulls. All Foretellers are available in each deal, but note that only the Foreteller featured on the banner will have the 20-pull guarantee. Each draw guarantees at least one Tier 4+ medal with 1-3 ability dots filled. The Foreteller medals will arrive with 3 dots filled if they are pulled, and they may also arrive with a Status Bonus. All Foreteller medals include a HOME Screen BGM as well.

HD Ira EX: Upright/Power // Tier 7 Guilt // 1 SP Cost // AoE // for 2 turns: Upright atk+1, enemy def-2 & PSM def-7. Stronger when there is 1 enemy left, does not decrease enemy counters.

HD Invi EX: Upright/Magic // Tier 7 Guilt // 1 SP Cost // AoE // for 2 turns: M atk+7, enemy def-2 & M def-7. Stronger when there is 1 enemy left, does not decrease enemy counters, 4 hits.

HD Aced EX: Upright/Power // Tier 7 Guilt // 1 SP Cost // AoE // for 2 turns: P atk+7, enemy def-2 & P def-7. Stronger when there is 1 enemy left, does not decrease enemy counters.

HD Gula EX: Upright/Speed // Tier 7 Guilt // 1 SP Cost // AoE // for 2 turns: S atk+7, enemy def-2 & S def-7. Stronger when there is 1 enemy left, does not decrease enemy counters, 3 hits.

HD Ava EX: Upright/Magic // Tier 7 Guilt // 1 SP Cost // AoE // for 2 turns: PSM def+2, enemy def-2 & PSM def-7. Stronger when there is 1 enemy left, does not decrease enemy counters.

Until December 5th at 23:59 PT, the Fluffy Bambi/Faline and Dragon Maleficent avatar boards will be available for 2000 Jewels each!

Contents are as follows:

Fluffy Bambi/Faline:

Male 

Fluffy Bambi

Fluffy Bambi Style

Autumn Leaves

Female Fluffy Faline

Fluffy Faline Style

Autumn Leaves

Medals

6★ Chip x 2

6★ Dale x 2

6★ Cid 10 x 1

6★ Magic Mirror x 6

5★ Magic Broom x 1

Skills

(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!)

Defense Boost IV x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

ATK B IV Max & GA 1 x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Attack Boost V x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other

Speed Gem x 1

Title: Souvenir (in male avatar board only)

Title: Pillow Fight (in female avatar board only)

Dragon Maleficent:

Male Dragon Maleficent

Dragon Maleficent Style

Dragon Maleficent Snuggly (Skill Perk +3)

Female

Dragon Maleficent

Dragon Maleficent Style

Dragon Maleficent Snuggly (Skill Perk +3)

Medals

6★ Chip x 2

6★ Dale x 2

6★ Cid 10 x 2

6★ Magic Mirror x 6 (1 Magic Mirror will be awarded as a board completion bonus)

5★ Magic Broom x 1

Skills

(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!)

Second Chance II x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

ATK B IV & AP+ & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

ATK B IV Max & GA 1 x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other

Magic Gem x 1

A trio of Gem Board Deals are available until November 29th at 23:59 PT:

Skill

ATK B III Max & SP GA I (6★ Scrooge) x 1

Medals

5★ Magic Broom x 2

6★ Magic Mirror x 3

6★ Chip x 3

6★ Dale x 3

6★ Cid 10 x 1

6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 2

Other

Power Gem x 5 (in Power Gem board)

Speed Gem x 5 (in Speed Gem board)

Magic Gem x 5 (in Magic Gem board)

Until November 30th at 23:59 PT, a Spirit Part Blind Box Deal will be open! Each pull costs 300 Jewels and guarantees a new pet part each time. This deal offers the Purple, Yellow, and Black Pigstar parts, as well as Furry Eyebrows and Autumn Leaves pet parts.

During this time period, the M Booster Challenge Event will also be open. Clear these 5 quests to get M Boosters! M Boosters obtained in this event will last until November 30th at 23:59 PT.

Lastly, until December 5th at 23:59 PT, the Organization XIII Revival Event offers past Organization XIII medals and hairstyles! The featured Organization XIII member will change daily (starting with Xemnas today), so be sure to clear these quests each day!

Images from this update can be viewed below. Will you try your luck with these medal deals? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!

Ok, time to deconstruct this update again.

First of all, we need a guilting campaign, not another freaking "bonus jewels" thing!

Second, you should definitely try to pull for Kairi EX if you weren't able to get her last time. Why they chose to make a game/meta changing medal into a no-mercy EX medal is beyond me (though the answer is likely "money").

Third, you don't need to pull for Foretellers if you have Kairi EX. If you do have her and still want to, that's fine. Ideally, you'd want to go for Ira because of the upright buff, then Ava for the defense buff. They're all great medals, sure, but those two are the standout medals among the group.

Fourth, I would advise skipping these boards. The Bambi boards are lackluster as the avatar parts have no perks and the skills are commonly seen in other boards. The Maleficent boards are only slightly better since they have skill perks and Second Chance 2. Of course, the Royal Mickey/Minnie boards have better skill perks, so you'd likely only go for these boards if you need Second Chance 2. (Or if you want the cosmetic stuff, I guess.)

Gem boards are alright, but only if you have some sort of need for the gems. If you're thinking you'll get them just in case, you should probably figure out more of a goal (like "I'll use these to upgrade Fairy Stars).

Fifth, pet parts are still a waste. You won't get anything in terms of gameplay from them, so it's your "loss" if you go for them.

Magic booster is just... the magic booster. Have fun?

Finally, make sure to do the Org. XIII reprint every day, even if you guilted the medals before. You'll get 4 copies of the medal, so no guilting it if you don't have enough (and please, for crying out loud, don't use Fantasia Mickey B's on these medals: they're tier 3 and not worth it anymore). You'll also get the hairstyle from the last quest.

I want to stress this last point: don't fuse your medals right away! As tempting as it is to guilt and trait these medals, you'll want to be careful about them being potential booster medals in an upcoming high score challenge (remember Luxord B?). You might be thinking the Foreteller medals are gonna be booster medals, but the Foreteller medals are all EX medals. SENA may just decide to not have them as booster medals, for whatever reason. But hey, that's just my advice on the matter.

Thanks for breaking down all those updates today Hawk! There was a lot to digest for sure.

So I have a question. I have Kairi EX and love her of course, but am wondering if it would be worth it to try for one of the Foretellers. If I were to get one, do they stack with Kairi? So If I had Kairi first in a keyblade line up then added one of the Foretellers after, would the buff/debuff for both medals work together and "Stack"?

Thanks for breaking down all those updates today Hawk! There was a lot to digest for sure.

So I have a question. I have Kairi EX and love her of course, but am wondering if it would be worth it to try for one of the Foretellers. If I were to get one, do they stack with Kairi? So If I had Kairi first in a keyblade line up then added one of the Foretellers after, would the buff/debuff for both medals work together and "Stack"?

Buffs and debuffs go up to 7 for everything. So for Kairi EX you've already hit the max general attack and are close to it for everything else. So the Foretellers would add to that, up until the cap of 7.

The most valuable ones in that regard are either Ira, who provides an Upright buff (currently the only other medal to do so besides Kairi EX) and Ava, who adds a Defense buff which not a lot of attackers do, although that's more situational.