Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which is your Favorite Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer so far?

Which is your Favorite Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer so far?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your Favorite Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer so far?

• E3 2013 Reveal
    • D23 2013 (early gameplay)
    • E3 2015 (Tangled reveal)
    • Jump Festa 2015 (more gameplay)
    • Orchestra Trailer (Olympus)
    • D23 2017 (Toy Story reveal)

Definitely the Toy Story trailer. With Working Together playing in the background, then Wave of Darkness while Sora was controlling those robots, it was just too cool xD

Edited by -Justin-

I think for me it's a toss up between the D23 2017 trailer, just because I was not expecting Toy Story, let alone Pixar at all, and the E3 2015 trailer because of the chess scene and conversation between Young Xehanort and Eraqus. Either way I was pleasantly surprised. xD  

I went with the Orchestra Trailer. Even though the D23 2017 trailer had more to it to offer I was so shocked because of the Toy Story reveal that I barely enjoyed it the first time I saw it... I couldn't believe what I was seeing hahaha. But the Orchestra trailer made a better impact on myself because it was the first trailer to have a more "finished" look of the game. We saw the most actual gameplay, the graphics had a lot more potential specially on the Rock Titan scene which was the one you could compare with the new rain effects and even the size of the Titan looked better, the trailer had the first Disney Characters to be shown on the new engine and this was a matter to worry about them being "cartoon" but man they proved me wrong!

I loved every trailer tho! :P