Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

Sora & Co have to take on Thanos, which Avenger do they partner up with?

Sora & Co have to take on Thanos, which Avenger do they partner up with?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Sora & Co have to take on Thanos, which Avenger do they partner up with?

• Iron Man
    • Captain America
    • Black Panther
    • Hulk
    • Thor
    • Black Widow
    • Hawkeye
    • Ant-Man
    • Spider-Man
    • Scarlet Witch
    • Vision
    • Nick Fury
    • Someone else? Share below!

I'm still not a fan of the idea in general because there are just so many characters and I still can't really see a group of full-fledged adults with amazing powers and skills of their own rely on a teen, a duck and a dog...

Nonetheless in a way that wouldn't make Sora look pointless or Xehanort look pathetic in comparison to Thanos. The Infinity Stones are not ordinary magic after all. I dunno, Kingdom Hearts and the Keyblades were always displayed as superior to basically everything else that having the stones makes obtaining KH not as worthwhile anymore. Especially when you consider that it's not limited to just one world but the whole universe.

I could definitely imagine a few funny interactions. The last scene of the trailer could have been the exact introduction of Sora and Co. to the Avengers. I personally think Dr. Strange would be suitable due to his affinity for magic for example. Sora could certainly learn a thing or two and a scene with the Cloak of Levitation would also be cute. Or answering the question whether or not he can lift Thor's hammer.

Now that we know that we can at least have five total party members in Kingdom Hearts III, I think that (as much as I would want Spider-Man to be a party member) both Iron Man and Captain America should be the ones to partner up with Sora & Co.  They are the two main leaders of the Avengers and two of the most popular Marvel superheroes, so I think that it makes sense that it would be them.  However, the other Marvel superheroes could still assist during the battle (like how the other Hercules heroes helped defeat the Hydra in Kingdom Hearts II, even though they weren't in the party).

Dang, this is quite the awesome question! Luckily, you had Spider-Man on this list, so I chose him in a heartbeat! xD  Seriously though, I think that Spidey and Sora would make for fast friends, and they'd get along pretty well, since both have that spirited personality about them! It would be badass seeing Sora fight against Thanos, though considering that Sora is almost godlike in power himself, I think the Avengers would have to take a backseat to all the action! xD