Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Info | Sign ups RE: Kingdom Hearts: Dark Desires (Still Open)

Quick question Thundaga...

Can I create a villainous character? One who wishes to take advantage of the darkness and the turmoil?

I've been lacking in evil stimulus (Aside from Nergal in Overworld. lol) for a while. :P

Hmm. Let's see what you have in mind.

Character Sheet II

Name: Zugor, the Warlock.  Formerly; Seymour Arandur

Appearance: 

Keyblade: Bloody Ultima, a twisted copy of the Ultima Weapon of legend. A cursed Keyblade befitting of its master.

Other Weapon: Cursed Throwing Spears (Pictured in Appearance) and a Cursed Sword called Morgul. (Zugor prefers his Keyblade, reasons explained in Bio.)

Powers and Abilities: Cursed Powers of the Abyss, Heartless/Dark Creature Affinity and Trickster.

Cursed Powers of the Abyss: Zugor's time in the purest form of Darkness that swallowed his world has altered him significantly and granted him power and strength via his exposure to the energies. Amongst his physical and mental alterations, Zugor gained the power to Curse his enemies. All of his weapons are permanently infused with a Curse Ailment and are enshrouded in a mild aura of shadow, with red speckles floating and fading around the mists and upon striking an enemy, afflict them with a oppressive, weakening curse: The Curse of Weakness, left by his weapon strikes, can be remedied by avoiding his strikes for a short period of time, but while affected some of their powers are weakened. Naturally, Zugor can control the Darkness and utilize it in a more traditional fashion such as Dark Firaga and Dark Impulse (Think Re:CoM Duel Sleights). Traversal through worlds via Dark Corridors is child's play for Zugor. The Warlock can also use Curse of Tongues, which silences the victim for 10 seconds, preventing magics from being used.

When Zugor's body glows orange from the inside, then one might consider retreating, as he is preparing to use Brand. This power has Zugor subduing a victim and if successful, allows him to grab onto their head and drain the Light from his enemy, while also burning a Handprint onto their face. The burn is temporary, but the loss of Light can sting more than such a simple wound, as drained Light feeds his hungry soul of shadows. Branding is difficult for Zugor to pull off on a strong, aware opponent, so he prefers to weaken them, curse them or dizzy them with his trickster fighting style.

Heartless/Dark Creature Affinity: Being a strong man and one with the Darkness, the Heartless are quick to obey Zugor and he can summon them at will.

Trickster: Zugor's fighting style and methodology. Prone to dodging, using Smoke Bombs and rapid teleports in conjunction with the former, the Warlock prefers to keep his enemies guessing and knows when to retreat from combat.

Personality: Cunning, conniving, deceitful, ambitious, power-hungry, intelligent and demeaning, Zugor is every bit as malicious as one would imagine a Weaver of Curses to be, or even just a Warrior of Darkness. Since his incident with the Abyss long ago, Zugor has embraced this new state of self and all that it comes with, relishing in the failure of those of the Light, their losses, their pain and his own glory. He possesses a tendency to be dramatic and enthusiastic in his work, but this passion only enhances his drive and presence in the field. While he may appear cowardly and opportunistic, Zugor is really a rather clever man, knowing precisely when to strike and when to fold his cards, usually planting the seeds of doubt within his foes and using any loyal to his cause to perform risky tasks that he chooses not to get involved in, but only if they further his plans. This Warlock is more than capable of sacrificing many lives to get what he wants: Immortality and absolute power.

Bio: The artist formerly known as Seymour Arandur was, well, precisely as described: An Artist and an expressive one at that. Seymour was a rather secluded man, yet he was quick to express himself in familial meetings despite not being all that close to them, though his simple life was thrown through a loop when Seymour submitted his Art to an interested Buyer, who promised him recognition and much munny. He arrived only to discover he had been smeared by a rival artist and was rejected by his buyer, who practically spat in his face after hearing the lies he was fed. Ashamed and believing himself to have failed, Seymour worked harder than ever before, totally isolated from society and his family, who began to worry for their estranged kin and despite Xavier's actions causing his worlds Keyhole to be unlocked and unleashing a tide of Darkness across the world, Seymour remained in his room, having nearly lost himself to despair, fearing he would never achieve the glory he sought for so long.

In the Darkness however, something changed within Seymour. The shadows fed into his Hearts desires and infected him whole, yet he did not give in to his primal instincts or urges, his will was too strong, so he did not transform into a Heartless, but was instead reborn as a Cursed Man, transformed from a young man of fair looks and artistic expression into a rapidly aged, stronger and malevolent creature hellbent on achieving a new ambition, under a new name: Zugor. From his ashes, he rose from the pit of darkness and evil as a Warlock and began his ambitious plan: Taking after Xavier and achieving his newest and greatest ambitions to make his name known to all of existence and acquire the blessing of Immortality and Power Overwhelming.

His power however was rather inhibiting as he got used to this new existence. His Keyblade was unable to be summoned, much to his frustration having forged it himself in the image of the legendary Ultima Weapon, though he did find and cursed a new blade that he used for much time. It was only when he drained the Light of a Keyblade Wielder that his Keyblade returned as the Bloody Ultima, reforged in the Darkness anew, just as he was. Zugor could only smile in a twisted delight at his new blade, a reflection of himself, as he took it up as his guiding key toward his destiny.

WDW

(Zugor good then? Or is it back to the drawing board? lol)

Edited by Nero Kunivas

Character Sheet II

Appearance: 

Keyblade: Bloody Ultima, a twisted copy of the Ultima Weapon of legend. A cursed Keyblade befitting of its master.

Other Weapon: Cursed Throwing Spears (Pictured in Appearance) and a Cursed Sword called Morgul. (Zugor prefers his Keyblade, reasons explained in Bio.)

Powers and Abilities: Cursed Powers of the Abyss, Heartless/Dark Creature Affinity and Trickster.

Cursed Powers of the Abyss: Zugor's time in the purest form of Darkness that swallowed his world has altered him significantly and granted him power and strength via his exposure to the energies. Amongst his physical and mental alterations, Zugor gained the power to Curse his enemies. All of his weapons are permanently infused with a Curse Ailment and are enshrouded in a mild aura of shadow, with red speckles floating and fading around the mists and upon striking an enemy, afflict them with a oppressive, weakening curse: The Curse of Weakness, left by his weapon strikes, can be remedied by avoiding his strikes for a short period of time, but while affected some of their powers are weakened and they are less durable to any further strikes by Zugor, meaning if they cannot avoid or defend his imminent aggression, death is guaranteed shortly. Naturally, Zugor can control the Darkness and utilize it in a more traditional fashion such as Dark Firaga and Dark Impulse (Think Re:CoM Duel Sleights). Traversal through worlds via Dark Corridors is child's play for Zugor. The Warlock can also use Curse of Tongues, which causes severe pain and silences the victim for 10 seconds, preventing magics from being used.

When Zugor's body glows orange from the inside, then one might consider retreating, as he is preparing to use Brand. This power has Zugor subduing a victim and if successful, allows him to grab onto their head and drain the Light from his enemy, while also burning a Handprint onto their face. The burn is temporary, but the loss of Light can sting more than such a simple wound, as drained Light feeds his hungry soul of shadows. Branding is difficult for Zugor to pull off on a strong, aware opponent, so he prefers to weaken them, curse them or dizzy them with his trickster fighting style.

Heartless/Dark Creature Affinity: Being a strong man and one with the Darkness, the Heartless are quick to obey Zugor and he can summon them at will.

Trickster: Zugor's fighting style and methodology. Prone to dodging, using Smoke Bombs and rapid teleports in conjunction with the former, the Warlock prefers to keep his enemies guessing and knows when to retreat from combat.

Personality: Cunning, conniving, deceitful, ambitious, power-hungry, intelligent and demeaning, Zugor is every bit as malicious as one would imagine a Weaver of Curses to be, or even just a Warrior of Darkness. Since his incident with the Abyss long ago, Zugor has embraced this new state of self and all that it comes with, relishing in the failure of those of the Light, their losses, their pain and his own glory. He possesses a tendency to be dramatic and enthusiastic in his work, but this passion only enhances his drive and presence in the field. While he may appear cowardly and opportunistic, Zugor is really a rather clever man, knowing precisely when to strike and when to fold his cards, usually planting the seeds of doubt within his foes and using any loyal to his cause to perform risky tasks that he chooses not to get involved in, but only if they further his plans. This Warlock is more than capable of sacrificing many lives to get what he wants: Immortality and absolute power.

Bio: The artist formerly known as Seymour Arandur was, well, precisely as described: An Artist and an expressive one at that. Seymour was a rather secluded man, yet he was quick to express himself in familial meetings despite not being all that close to them, though his simple life was thrown through a loop when Seymour submitted his Art to an interested Buyer, who promised him recognition and much munny. He arrived only to discover he had been smeared by a rival artist and was rejected by his buyer, who practically spat in his face after hearing the lies he was fed. Ashamed and believing himself to have failed, Seymour worked harder than ever before, totally isolated from society and his family, who began to worry for their estranged kin and despite Xavier's actions causing his worlds Keyhole to be unlocked and unleashing a tide of Darkness across the world, Seymour remained in his room, having nearly lost himself to despair, fearing he would never achieve the glory he sought for so long.

In the Darkness however, something changed within Seymour. The shadows fed into his Hearts desires and infected him whole, yet he did not give in to his primal instincts or urges, his will was too strong, so he did not transform into a Heartless, but was instead reborn as a Cursed Man, transformed from a young man of fair looks and artistic expression into a rapidly aged, stronger and malevolent creature hellbent on achieving a new ambition, under a new name: Zugor. From his ashes, he rose from the pit of darkness and evil as a Warlock and began his ambitious plan: Taking after Xavier and achieving his newest and greatest ambitions to make his name known to all of existence and acquire the blessing of Immortality and Power Overwhelming.

His power however was rather inhibiting as he got used to this new existence. His Keyblade was unable to be summoned, much to his frustration having forged it himself in the image of the legendary Ultima Weapon, though he did find and cursed a new blade that he used for much time. It was only when he drained the Light of a Keyblade Wielder that his Keyblade returned as the Bloody Ultima, reforged in the Darkness anew, just as he was. Zugor could only smile in a twisted delight at his new blade, a reflection of himself, as he took it up as his guiding key toward his destiny.

WDW

(Zugor good then? Or is it back to the drawing board? lol)

Hmm. He seems like an interesting character, but I can't shake the feeling that his powers might have him disrupting and dominating the plot in some form. And after thinking, I think we have enough antagonists in this RP. We got Xavier, (temporarily) Roxas, Maleficent, and Pete. Prehaps I can make an exception if you nerf him a bit.

Hmm. He seems like an interesting character, but I can't shake the feeling that his powers might have him disrupting and dominating the plot in some form. And after thinking, I think we have enough antagonists in this RP. We got Xavier, (temporarily) Roxas, Maleficent, and Pete. Prehaps I can make an exception if you nerf him a bit.

I see. Well, what do you have in mind in terms of nerfs? Perhaps removing his control over Heartless, or toning down his curses? He was a little stronger than this before, but I nerfed him several times prior to posting.

If Zugor simply can't be used, I'll instead just make another protagonist that I have in mind. :P

Though I would like to say right now that even with his curses and such, I would take care not to dominate the plot. I promise that.

Edited by Nero Kunivas

I see. Well, what do you have in mind in terms of nerfs? Perhaps removing his control over Heartless, or toning down his curses? He was a little stronger than this before, but I nerfed him several times prior to posting.

If Zugor simply can't be used, I'll instead just make another protagonist that I have in mind. :P

Though I would like to say right now that even with his curses and such, I would take care not to dominate the plot. I promise that.

Hmm. Yea, let's tone down the curses. The Weakening Curse is what's really bothering me, but other than that, he seems fine. I'll accept if the curses are toned down, mostly the Weakening Curse.

Hmm. Yea, let's tone down the curses. The Weakening Curse is what's really bothering me, but other than that, he seems fine. I'll accept if the curses are toned down, mostly the Weakening Curse.

Toned down Curse of Weakness and Curse of Tongues. Weakness is now just a weakening of enemy powers, while Tongues is a Silence Spell. I figured the main problem with Weakness is just how powerful it could be if he kept hitting his foes.

I don't want to cause severe issues, so I got on that literally when I read your post. lol

Edited by Nero Kunivas

Toned down Curse of Weakness and Curse of Tongues. Weakness is now just a weakening of enemy powers, while Tongues is a Silence Spell. I figured the main problem with Weakness is just how powerful it could be if he kept hitting his foes.

I don't want to cause severe issues, so I got on that literally when I read your post. lol

Dont introduce him yet though. I'll let you know when villains will be introduced.

Character Sheet II

Snip

Alin: Can I punch him? Because he seems very punchable. Please?

Me: No Alin.

Alin: Screw you dad!

///

On another note, since Alin's adaptation works on almost anything magical...willl she adapt to the cursed weapon's element? And turn into Curse element Alin? XDDDDDD

Edited by Scrapmaster

There you go stardust, im giving you an ample opportunity to take out Saros's frustration on his nickname with a dark projectile on Alin.

Do it. She'l be fine.

Considering there is no time for him to channel energy onto her. Just DO IT.

There you go stardust, im giving you an ample opportunity to take out Saros's frustration on his nickname with a dark projectile on Alin.

Do it. She'l be fine.

Considering there is no time for him to channel energy onto her. Just DO IT.

I'M WORKING ON MY POST RIGHT NOW DARN IT eh I can work with anything

I'm going to add my main character from Overworld. Events that take place with him in this RP is not canon to Overworld.

Character Sheet

Name: Jynn Venas

Appearance: Blue eyes, brown hair. Stands 5"10' tall. He wears a black short sleeved coat with white lining along with black leather gauntlets. He wears brown pants and tall boots. He wears a black cape with white lining on his waist.

Keyblade: N/A

Other Weapon: Wields a mysterious katana simply named the Waking Leviathan. It channels Jynn's powers within it and amplifies it. If fully charged, the blade becomes extremely hot, able to cut through most materials (except Keyblades). The effect is short lived.

Powers: Immortality for aging (meaning he has a long lifespan. He is not truly immortal, he can be killed like any other normal person). He can harness the power of electricity to a great extent. He has resistance to fire and electric based attacks and magic. He also has incredible senses, making even invisibility useless against him.

Personality: Generally calm and collected. Along with his age, he has some wisdom to him, and is very adaptable. He has a kind and caring heart, and is able to communicate well with just about anyone.

Bio: A "fey" prince from the distant war torn world, Overworld, and is the son of its queen, Shiva. During one of his mystical experiments, he managed to create a corridor of light that lead to Yen Sid's Tower by coincidence. During his stay, he learned that the worlds are currently under a massive threat from someone by the name of Xavier and the Heartless. He was also told about Keyblade wielders that are currently trying to stop him. Determined to help save the worlds and his people from possible destruction, he was lended Yen Sid's Star Shard to help him travel to different worlds. He learned how to use it with relative ease.

WDW

How would you guys like to try the world travel again?

We can always use Zion's gummi dreadnought xD

I'd rather not split the group. That usually leads to unecessary load on the DM and usualy ends with the death of the RP if someone goes inactive in a smaller group.

This. So much this

So, I have come up with a list of worlds we can explore so far.

* Polynesian Sea (Moana)

* City of Supers (The Incredibles)

* England (Robin Hood)

* Radiant Garden

* Destiny Islands

* Keyblade Graveyard

What do you think of this list?

Like it.

And now I am tempted to add Eclaire, since she is supposed to watch after Jynn xD