Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Info | Sign ups RE: Kingdom Hearts: Dark Desires (Still Open)

Character Sheet

Name: Eclaire Tonnerre

Appearance:
QqqV3HBh.png

Keyblade (If a Keyblade Wielder): N/A

Other Weapon:
Forward Unto Dawn - Greatsword of Light and Dark, forged from the Sword of Light and Sword of Night.
Kusanagi - Blade of the Wind
In Paradisum - Ever-Changing Spear
Valkyric Sword Overture

Powers (If any):
Light
Dark
Flight
Succubus Abilities

Personality:
A bit more outgoing then when she first met Jynn's mother, she has a maternal instinct to protect Jynn, going as far as to follow him to other worlds in an attempt to keep him safe. She is wary and untrusting of many people, but also can be extremely cute at times. Once past her outer shell, this cute side of her turns out to be her actual self, and she's a kindhearted, loving person who just wants to be loved.

Bio:

From the Overworld, Eclaire is one of Shiva's Retainers, and secretly loves the Queen with all her heart. Entrusted to protect Jynn, she left the Overworld to pursue the Prince and keep him safe, as she promised Shiva. And she will not betray such a promise, not to the Queen who saw good in her, and the woman whom she fell for entirely.

For some reason the journey changed her into a Miqo'te, not that she's complaining.

WDW

Edited by Sabre Lily

Character Sheet

Name: Eclaire Tonnerre

Appearance:

QqqV3HBh.png

Keyblade (If a Keyblade Wielder): N/A

Other Weapon:

Forward Unto Dawn - Greatsword of Light and Dark, forged from the Sword of Light and Sword of Night.

Kusanagi - Blade of the Wind

In Paradisum - Ever-Changing Spear

Valkyric Sword Overture

Powers (If any):

Light

Dark

Flight

Succubus Abilities

Personality:

A bit more outgoing then when she first met Jynn's mother, she has a maternal instinct to protect Jynn, going as far as to follow him to other worlds in an attempt to keep him safe. She is wary and untrusting of many people, but also can be extremely cute at times. Once past her outer shell, this cute side of her turns out to be her actual self, and she's a kindhearted, loving person who just wants to be loved.

Bio:

From the Overworld, Eclaire is one of Shiva's Retainers, and secretly loves the Queen with all her heart. Entrusted to protect Jynn, she left the Overworld to pursue the Prince and keep him safe, as she promised Shiva. And she will not betray such a promise, not to the Queen who saw good in her, and the woman whom she fell for entirely. For some reason the journey changed her into a Miqo'te, not that she's complaining.

WDW

Accepted

Name: Steven Osemi

Appearance: post-73379-0-18936700-1513723326_thumb.png 

Keyblade (If a Keyblade Wielder): 3 wishes

Other Weapon: throwing knives , Blade of gust.

Powers (If any):

Personality: Smart Ass, Selfless, Wild card , Kind, Anti-Hero

Bio: He is a bounty hunter taking the law into his own hands. He pledges to no flag but is harmless to the innocent. Known to be a jackass. But will do whatever is needed to get the job done. Is proven very skilled with melle combat.

Edited by Cyber_Spider YT
Cooler.

Name: Stephen OsiemiAge: 12Appearance: attachicon.gifScreenshot 2017-12-19 at 5.33.43 PM.png Keyblade (If a Keyblade Wielder): 3 wishesOther Weapon: throwing knives , Blade of gust.Powers (If any):Personality: Smart Ass, Selfless, Wild card , Kind, Anti-HeroBio: He is a bounty hunter taking the law into his own hands. He pledges to no flag but is harmless to the innocent. Known to be a jackass. But will do whatever is needed to get the job done. Is proven very skilled with melle combat.

He seems interesting, but I want to ask if you can elaborate more on his powers or abilities. I understand he is skilled with melee combat, but I feel that can't be all. Perhaps he has superhuman strength? Senses? Also, have you read all the rules?

Name: Steven Osemi (prefers to be called Red)

Appearance: post-73379-0-18936700-1513723326_thumb.p  

Keyblade (If a Keyblade Wielder): 3 wishes

Other Weapon: throwing knives , Blade of gust.

Powers (If any): He has visions when he sleeps of the darkness to come now he is setting out to find out how to provent it

Personality: Smart Ass, Selfless, Wild card , Kind, Anti-Hero

Bio: He is a bounty hunter taking the law into his own hands. He pledges to no flag but is harmless to the innocent. Known to be a jackass. But will do whatever is needed to get the job done. Is proven very skilled with melle combat.

Edited by Cyber_Spider YT
Cooler plus dude with this name reached out lol

Name: Stephen Osiemi (prefers to be called Redd)Age: 12Appearance: post-73379-0-18936700-1513723326_thumb.p  [/size]Keyblade (If a Keyblade Wielder): 3 wishesOther Weapon: throwing knives , Blade of gust.[/size]Powers (If any): He has visions when he sleeps of the darkness to come now he is setting out to find out how to provent itPersonality: Smart Ass, Selfless, Wild card , Kind, Anti-HeroBio: He is a bounty hunter taking the law into his own hands. He pledges to no flag but is harmless to the innocent. Known to be a jackass. But will do whatever is needed to get the job done. Is proven very skilled with melle combat. [/size]

Accepted

Stephen kneeled before Xavier. " I thought I told you to kill on sight!" Xavier exclaimed. "Sorry but I don't take orders from body snatchers" Stephen remarked."Deals off" Xavier smiles " is it really" Xavier shows the keyblade warriors on the gummi ship. "Either you collect their head or I collect yours" Xavier grinned. Stephen walked to his ship with new motivation to hold his part of the bargain.

Cyber, please do not control a character you are not playing as. I already claimed that I will be playing as Xavier. This shows me that you probably have not read the rules. Please read them.

RP Rules

- All KH13 rules apply.

- No god modding. Whatsoever.

- No auto hitting without permission. It is rude and selfish. This also includes controlling a character you are not playing as.

- Do not dominate the plot. Everyone has equal importance to the story.

- Romance is allowed, but keep it PG13.

- Do to recent events, I don't plan for everyone to be heavily active in this RP, but I do at least want everyone to at least make an attempt to participate once every two weeks at least. PM if you need more time.

- If you are no longer interested in the RP, please let me know by PM or the Sign Ups.

- To show that you have read these rules, please type "WDW" under your character sheet.

Edited by Endless Thundaga

Cyber, please do not control a character you are not playing as. I already claimed that I will be playing as Xavier. This shows me that you probably have not read the rules. Please read them.

RP Rules

- All KH13 rules apply.

- No god modding. Whatsoever.

- No auto hitting without permission. It is rude and selfish. This also includes controlling a character you are not playing as.

- Do not dominate the plot. Everyone has equal importance to the story.

- Romance is allowed, but keep it PG13.

- Do to recent events, I don't plan for everyone to be heavily active in this RP, but I do at least want everyone to at least make an attempt to participate once every two weeks at least. PM if you need more time.

- If you are no longer interested in the RP, please let me know by PM or the Sign Ups.

- To show that you have read these rules, please type "WDW" under your character sheet.

I did its just i did not know that you were playing xavier

"Why do you need to know?"

Spectre sighed heavily as he crossed his arms. So it's gonna be these kinds of people huh? This will be more difficult than I thought... "Ok fine," he calmly replied, "at the very least, I need names from everyone here. You're Alin, that much I got."

A military guy comes up to you out of nowhere and asks your names, masters and whatever other information.

You tell Alin to be trustful.

"ATLAS  record a message" "My name is Stephen Osiemi knight of osiris I am here to help you in the battle against Xavier I can be trusted. But I will only help if you take that bounty off my head I hope we can come to an understanding." "ATLAS send the message.

Do I... Should I respond to this?

A military guy comes up to you out of nowhere and asks your names, masters and whatever other information.

You tell Alin to be trustful.

Cooperation is vital ya know xD

Hey Cyber. You have a secondary characer named ATLAS, yes? Like an AI? Think you could write who is saying what after writting out the quote. Like,

"ATLAS, record a message." Stephen ordered. "Recording now." ATLAS responded.

It justs makes it easier to know who is talking rather than guessing which quote belongs to who. If you could.

Edited by Stardustblade358

thanks for the suggestion

By the way, if you need any more tips, don't hesitate to shoot me or one of us a Private Message. I'd be happy to help you out, mate. :)

Perhaps I should just make a character I had in mind while I wait. lol

I'm kinda in a bind here, still waiting for Zion to say something in reply to Talion's words of comfort and insistence. lol

observing.gif

Yo Mate, you don't have to wait for Zion to respond. In your post, you can deliberately write "While [my character] awaits for [other character]'s response, [my character] noticed [events of RP]." This way you can continue to interact with the RP without needing to wait for another player. Trust me, it works storywise.

thanks for the suggestion

Check the guide, Roleplaying section for details on the do's and don'ts of RPing mate. It looks like you need a crash course.

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/84271-the-politically-correct-sorta-kinda-ever-updating-guide-for-ultra-cereal-online-roleplaying/