Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Info | Sign ups RE: Kingdom Hearts: Dark Desires (Still Open)

With the local girl safely with the rest of the Gang, Ina switched to a more general crowd control tactic, teleporting around the beach and eliminating stragglers with Keyblade and Chakram. It was during a retrieval of her throwing weapon that she noticed Alin's new form.

"Looking good, sparkles." She called out, giving the brawler a thumbs up.

With a few more warp strikes, it seemed like more of the Heartless were dealt with. Ina noticed a group gathering around the local girl. Dismissing and sheathing her weapons, the Keyblade Apprentice ran up and put her arms around Spirit and Ghost's shoulders and leaned on them.

"What next?" She asked, her face still a little flush from the fight and heat.

I'm usually above taking the bait like this but... this is too irresistable xD

Also...

Shadow: Oh snap, Sparkles isn't a bad nic-

Spirit: Sprinkles. It should be Sprinkles. Because sand.

Ghost: But Sparkles can be shortened to Spark! Sparky!

Spectre: That's why I vote Sprinkles...

I'm usually above taking the bait like this but... this is too irresistable xD

Also...

Shadow: Oh snap, Sparkles isn't a bad nic-

Spirit: Sprinkles. It should be Sprinkles. Because sand.

Ghost: But Sparkles can be shortened to Spark! Sparky!

Spectre: That's why I vote Sprinkles...

Alin: well, considering I sparkle a lot when changing elements. I can't really deny the nickname.

Don't worry about it. Personal life comes first and foremost. Did you enjoy your vacation?

I did. Dentist visit...well, yay new company who bought mine and now new everything. Meh.

I haven't made a post for two reasons.

1) Been astoundingly lazy recently, also been playing Yakuza 0 and im hooked.

2) I wasn't able to come up with anything relevant for Alin to say xD

Shouldn't Alin be commenting about the gummi ship "finally being useful for once" or something of that sort? xD

Sorry for the crappy map.

tumblr_inline_p4ms9yszeI1rwanef_540.png

I offer two options:

1. Moana separates from the group in order to find Maui while the group heads straight to Te Fiti to face the boss and find the Keyhole to seal to clear a way for Moana when she returns.

2. The group follows Moana to find Maui, and to retrieve the hook, and then to face Te Fiti.

I think option 1 is better. Unless anyone has better ideas.

Sorry for the crappy map.

tumblr_inline_p4ms9yszeI1rwanef_540.png

I offer two options:

1. Moana separates from the group in order to find Maui while the group heads straight to Te Fiti to face the boss and find the Keyhole to seal to clear a way for Moana when she returns.

2. The group follows Moana to find Maui, and to retrieve the hook, and then to face Te Fiti.

I think option 1 is better. Unless anyone has better ideas.

Option 1 sounds alright. I'll try to post tonight

I might do a time skip to make up for my lack of posting. And I thought about your two options Stardust, while option 1 sounds alright, but I'm not sure what everyone would do other than fight Heartless. Prehaps we could have the group rendezvous with Moana at Lalotai?

I might do a time skip to make up for my lack of posting. And I thought about your two options Stardust, while option 1 sounds alright, but I'm not sure what everyone would do other than fight Heartless. Prehaps we could have the group rendezvous with Moana at Lalotai?

We can do that! I'm honestly intrigued in thinking of all of them running around distracting/fighting the giant crab to get a hold of the weapon. Does everyone else agree, or are there any objections?

We can do that! I'm honestly intrigued in thinking of all of them running around distracting/fighting the giant crab to get a hold of the weapon. Does everyone else agree, or are there any objections?

Perfect! I'll develop a post as we speak.