Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Info | Sign ups RE: Kingdom Hearts: Dark Desires (Still Open)

I'll post within three hours. Also Thundaga, since everyone will be boarding the gummi ship, which is a vehicle, and you are the RP host, it is your authority to declare when we all arrive at a world in one of your posts. Just a friendly reminder.

I'll post within three hours. Also Thundaga, since everyone will be boarding the gummi ship, which is a vehicle, and you are the RP host, it is your authority to declare when we all arrive at a world in one of your posts. Just a friendly reminder.

Thanks. I'm aware. I'll be sure to post tonight. It's quite busy at work right now.

After my next post, we'll start the next world. But before that, may I ask, who has seen Moana in it's entirety? I've only seen parts of the film. What would be a good starting point?

I have not watched Moana at all. I know it exists, and is about Hawaiian people or something like that, but nothing else.

Shadow: Also... Whoopie WhippyTM kthxbai!

I did some research on Moana, and I guess I might have a grasp of how the story goes. The group should probably arrive when Moana sets sail for her journey. A post that will introduce them to the new world will be coming up shortly.

Im just imagining some random dude shows up in the RP and starts awkwardly starts pampering the characters while simultaneously telling them about other products. xD

Botana: Worry not, Sunbreaker, I'll watch your back. In the meantime, I'm goi ng to utilize my Muscle Therapy Cream TM prior rest.

Talion: ...okay?