Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Where the Apple Falls Re:Mix (Sign Ups/Discussion)

Okay guysssss

We starting now! So get hype while I drag my Sorry ass to type a somewhat descent intro. I’ll send everyone PMs so that way we all know it started.

I’m also debating of changing Dawn’s Mother to Naminé instead.... decisions decisions...

Okay guys thread is started

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/111454-where-the-apple-falls-remix-roleplay/

Feel free to post

And wow I just realized we have only four Badlands kids. If anyone wants to come up with a last minute Badlands kid, feel free to do so. Maybe I’ll think up of something myself.

Also if anyone wants to be helping out Donald and Blaise on the ship, even a parent go for it add yourself in.

I volunteer an unintentional villain

Name: Maverik

Appearance:

6a56e4e56a7d57fd07a08d2ca40450cf--anime-

Parent(s): Maleficent & [uNDISCLOSED PARTNER]

Abilities/Powers: Trained by Maleficent, he is capable of performing a wide variety of magic. Some of these include: Minimum distance teleportation, use and creation of dark magic, and control of darkness. Like his mother, in his most desperate of times, he is able to transform into a large dragon, but is unable to actually control himself when he does, making him extremely dangerous. He uses a magic staff which he carries with him everywhere. He is surprisingly brilliant when it comes to potion making. Whether good or bad ones.

Personality: Confident, playful and mischievous, he is always on the move and is rarely quiet, if ever. He wants to be everyone's friends and will do pranks and mischief using his magic, enjoying the attention he gets from people. At times, he can come to be obnoxious, and will retaliate at people who are mean to him or his friends. He sometimes doesn't get the gravity of the effect that his magic can cause, and when he does, he sometimes just wishes to ignore it.

Bio: Maverik, born to be a prodigy, has always been the definition of a rebel, forged out of living with his mother, Maleficent. Since his birth, Maleficent had many plans for him. She chose his studies, his hobbies, and was insistent on the vigorous magic training he was forced to go through. As he grew, Maverik began to lash out at his mother, causing trouble just to spite her. Do the dishes? How about use them for shooting practice. Clean your room? Draw on the wall. Despite by all means able to master and survive the training his mother had for him, he always made sure that he used it in a way that it would annoy her. When he heard of the program, he was quick to sign up. Anything to get away from his mother, this wretched boring place, and start a new adventure! Anything's possible in the mainland, after all. At least, that's what he's heard. Whether the mainland is ready for him, however, is a whole different matter.

Edited by Stardustblade358

Was toying around with this idea earlier and that it was worth a shot. Did you sill want me to play Riku, Aqua?

Character Sheet~

Name: Azra

Appearance:

7bd04e8a621a51e60d3c5a0df307fef2.jpg

Ignore Invi

Parent(s): Saix and undisclosed female

Abilities/Powers: Has training in some basic magic, with a specialty for gravity based spells. Trained by his father in the use of a claymore. Through his mother's bloodline, Azra is a natural lycanthrope. He can transform freely between human and wolf form. Because of this birthright, he is stronger and faster than normal most people. His senses and natural ability to heal are also superhuman.

Wolf form;

ef02588fd84491d3111e4415e205018c.jpg

Personality: Azra appears to be as cold and calculating as his father. Back on the Island, he always seemed associated with the more popular kids, but kept away from the limelight himself. While not a fan of the heroes he is going to live with, he respects the power and skill they have to banish the villains to the Badlands. He tends to look down on lazy behavior or overly whimsical people. A quick thinker and an opportunist, he looks forward to what he will be able to make of himself out side of the badlands. From both his parents, he has a hidden well of barbarity and rage, a change that is not only of the mind...

Bio: Growing up, Azra was the child at the back of the crowd, silently watching and taking notes. Most children avoided him due to the stories of his mother having a more...monstrous side. Those that did brave his family's reputation found a dependable enough fellow, but one that acted on his own self interests. While some theorized that Saix pushed his son to go to the academy, it was actually Azra's idea. With the secrets of heroes open to him, who knew what power he could obtain...

Was toying around with this idea earlier and that it was worth a shot. Did you sill want me to play Riku, Aqua?

Character Sheet~

Name: Azra

Appearance:

7bd04e8a621a51e60d3c5a0df307fef2.jpg

Ignore Invi

Parent(s): Saix and undisclosed female

Abilities/Powers: Has training in some basic magic, with a specialty for gravity based spells. Trained by his father in the use of a claymore. Through his mother's bloodline, Azra is a natural lycanthrope. He can transform freely between human and wolf form. Because of this birthright, he is stronger and faster than normal most people. His senses and natural ability to heal are also superhuman.

Wolf form;

ef02588fd84491d3111e4415e205018c.jpg

Personality: Azra appears to be as cold and calculating as his father. Back on the Island, he always seemed associated with the more popular kids, but kept away from the limelight himself. While not a fan of the heroes he is going to live with, he respects the power and skill they have to banish the villains to the Badlands. He tends to look down on lazy behavior or overly whimsical people. A quick thinker and an opportunist, he looks forward to what he will be able to make of himself out side of the badlands. From both his parents, he has a hidden well of barbarity and rage, a change that is not only of the mind...

Bio: Growing up, Azra was the child at the back of the crowd, silently watching and taking notes. Most children avoided him due to the stories of his mother having a more...monstrous side. Those that did brave his family's reputation found a dependable enough fellow, but one that acted on his own self interests. While some theorized that Saix pushed his son to go to the academy, it was actually Azra's idea. With the secrets of heroes open to him, who knew what power he could obtain...

Yes please~ and you’re accepted!

Wow we got really good characters, I can’t wait! Also, it’s funny I was actually going to make a kid for Saïx too. I’m not anymore so don’t worry about it ^_^

Yes please~ and you’re accepted!

Wow we got really good characters, I can’t wait! Also, it’s funny I was actually going to make a kid for Saïx too. I’m not anymore so don’t worry about it ^_^

I realize I assumed, but was it correct to assume Mayor McMoogle is still the mayor and still has beef with Sheriff Lightning? xD

I realize I assumed, but was it correct to assume Mayor McMoogle is still the mayor and still has beef with Sheriff Lightning? xD

That’s fine. I was thinking perhaps Sora could be the man in charge this time? It would be interesting, especially since Sora was the main hero. He doesn’t have to be fully in charge persay, since it could be a community effort. The moogle could certainly be an advisor however, and quite an annoying one to Lightning at that.

I dunno, what does everyone think?

Having Sora taking a leadership role I think fits. He's not the brightest bulb, but I think he'd do well in the role. Heh, and Moogle can be the Assistant Major who actually does the paper work.

Having Sora taking a leadership role I think fits. He's not the brightest bulb, but I think he'd do well in the role. Heh, and Moogle can be the Assistant Major who actually does the paper work.

Sora could be the face of the town LOL

Hey guys,

I’ve come to the conclusion that everyone has busy lives, which is perfectly okay. I don’t think this roleplay will get very far due to this, so I don’t mind. (Feel free to continue to post if you want, the roleplay is still open)

I do have a question however. I actually would like to write a fan fiction with these characters and premise, so please reply to me and let me know if you’re okay with me using your characters in the fan fiction. If not, that’s fine I don’t care I’ll replace the character or just remove it all together.

Hey guys,

I’ve come to the conclusion that everyone has busy lives, which is perfectly okay. I don’t think this roleplay will get very far due to this, so I don’t mind. (Feel free to continue to post if you want, the roleplay is still open)

I do have a question however. I actually would like to write a fan fiction with these characters and premise, so please reply to me and let me know if you’re okay with me using your characters in the fan fiction. If not, that’s fine I don’t care I’ll replace the character or just remove it all together.

I hope I'm not the one holding everyone up. I'll try to get a post in today.

I think the hardest part, for me at least, is trying to figure out what my characters are doing at this point, as there's not really anything important for them to do. I also feel less motivated to post, I think, because we've already RP'd this portion before, and thus it is of less interest to me. This is my own fault, and I apologize; I think that's been my hangup, though.

Anyhow, I think it's awesome if you choose to turn this into a fan-fic, and I'd be honored if you used any of my characters. :D

Hey guys,

Yeah, sorry. I've been sick lately and caught up with another hobby. I'll try to get my butt in gear and keep things going.

I'm alright with you using my characters.

Hey guys,

If you want to use Vita or Maverik for any fanfiction, you're welcome to do it if you want to! Just send me a link to read up! ;D

Hey guys,

I merely don't have much to do, and jave waited for everyone to arrive at school.

Go ahead and use my chars.

I'm sure you can figure out where theyd lean towards, I'm pretty predictable xD