Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What's your favorite PlayStation franchise?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite PlayStation franchise?

• Sly Cooper
    • Ratchet & Clank
    • Uncharted
    • Resistance
    • Gran Turismo
    • Ape Escape
    • Wipeout
    • God of War
    • Infamous
    • Nothing
    • Another one? Share below!

inFamous, without a doubt (although Gravity Rush in a close second!). They really nail the superhero genre in a way I haven't seen since, and I'm bummed that Sucker Punch has a new IP, even though that will probably be good too (if a little self-indulgent).

There was one series I remember my mom playing growing up is Jak and Daxter series. My mother is not a huge gamer. But if when there is a game even your own mother loves it considering a favorite of hers, there's no doubt it becomes a instant PlayStation classic.

I was about to say Crash Bandicoot,but that was Naughty Dog and now Activision.I guess it's Rachet and Clank,but so far I've only played the first game and it was fun,but I wasn't impress

I hate to say it here but my favorite franchise would have to be the Kingdom Hearts, Played 1 and 2 back on the PS2 (I think) and hooked me on the PlayStation at that point. Bought the PS3 thinking that KH3 would hit the console and now sitting here looking at my PS4 hoping and praying and it comes out on the PS4 lol. But I belive in good things will come to those who wait. Well this game (hopefully) will be great once it comes out

In terms of Playstation exclusive franchises, I have to say that my definitive favorite one would be Jak And Daxter, and I'm surprised this franchise wasn't placed on the poll! :O

I grew up playing the Jak And Daxter games, and they were always very enjoyable games for me, and they still are to this very day! I still have the trilogy for my PS2 and the Collection for PS3! I also have Jak X: Combat Racing and Jak And Daxter: The Lost Frontier, though I didn't like this last one as much, so much so that I didn't even finish playing it, ya know? It wasn't even made by Naughty Dog, which is probably why I never finished it, because you could tell the difference in quality!

But yes, I still hope for the day a new trilogy of Jak And Daxter games is made, and considering all the experience that Naughty Dog has accumulated over the years, a new trilogy with their current mindset would be mind-blowing!