Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

Mega Man 11 Announcement Trailer

Hmm, interesting, so Mega Man has been revived, so to speak! But I don't think that fans will forgive Capcom immediately! After all, the cancellation of Mega Man Legends III was something that devastated the fanbase, especially considering that fans themselves were working on the game as well!

Hmm, interesting, so Mega Man has been revived, so to speak! But I don't think that fans will forgive Capcom immediately! After all, the cancellation of Mega Man Legends III was something that devastated the fanbase, especially considering that fans themselves were working on the game as well!

Yeah. I remember how excited I was to play MML3 on my 3DS.

This looks really awesome with a lot of potential,I'm still skeptical though,this might turn into an other Mighty no.9,but I'm optimistic.Finally a modern Mega Man game,I hope they don't just do classic Mega Man but in 2.5D,there needs to be more here then just 8 robot masters, 4 Wily stages the end,that'd be disappointing,this is the first modern

classic Mega Man game,I want them to rethink the classic gameplay a bit.

Also the X collection is pretty cool but I've already played X1 to X5,X6 and X7 are trash so the only one I haven't played is X8,buying a collection for just one game wouldn't make much sense,I wish they'd be sold individually as well,but that's very unlikely

Considering this is the first "3D" Mega Man so to speak, Capcom will have a lot and i mean A WHOLE LOT to lose if they cancel this one.

Considering this is the first "3D" Mega Man so to speak, Capcom will have a lot and i mean A WHOLE LOT to lose if they cancel this one.

Yeah. Though I doubt that Capcom would cancel this as it wouldn't really make sense for them to announce MM11 only to cancel later. But if they did, it would make a lot of MM fans rage.

Yeah. Though I doubt that Capcom would cancel this as it wouldn't really make sense for them to announce MM11 only to cancel later. But if they did, it would make a lot of MM fans rage.

A lot of Capcom fans would lose interest and might lose hope for the company and the games it produces, we need another golden age, like Devil May Cry 5, Viewtiful Joe 3, Mega Man X9, Street Fighter VI, Resident Evil 8 and so on, i know these are my personal choices but they make a solid point right?

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

A lot of Capcom fans would lose interest and might lose hope for the company and the games it produces, we need another golden age, like Devil May Cry 5, Viewtiful Joe 3, Mega Man X9, Street Fighter VI, Resident Evil 8 and so on, i know these are my personal choices but they make a solid point right?

Honestly, I want Capcom to get on wit releasing trailers and gameplay for Resident Evil 2 remake. It's been 3 years since they announced it and they haven't said a word about it since the announcement.

Honestly, I want Capcom to get on wit releasing trailers and gameplay for Resident Evil 2 remake. It's been 3 years since they announced it and they haven't said a word about it since the announcement.

I see, Resident Evil 2 is actually my favourite in the series.