Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Roleplay RE Kingdom Hearts: Dark Desires RP

After the big heartless was eliminated Kalm sat down on the ground, looking rather exhausted, and gave a thumbs up while smiling when Susan asked if everyone was okay.

Uh, but Saros and that strange girl had to make more strange questions. Kalm thought about ignoring them again, but... They seemed like good guys... Maybe telling the truth would be the best thing to do? After fighting alongside them, he concluded that they were not enemies. After all, Saros and Alin even helped him during the battle!

When Kalm was about to speak, his heart started racing again. More darkness. A lot of Darkness. “More heartless?!” - he got up and mumbled to himself, and a man showed up on the roof of the bell tower. Such a strong darkness was coming from a human?! That really scared Kalm, who stepped back in order to get away from the tower. Some of the guys seemed to know who that mysterious man was, so Kalm decided to leave this to them. He stayed silent, but ready to fight if necessary.

- Talion Glandur, "The Sunbreaker" - Traverse Town, Aftermath -

The Opposite Armour could not withstand their combined and overwhelming might, blow after blow was landed upon the azure steel until it ruptured and failed the Heartless, causing it to explode and release the captive Heart to return from whence it came, with the remaining armour pieces disintegrating into nothingness. This battle was over, yet Talion couldn't help but feel uneasy...like it was merely the prelude of things to come.

"I'm in one piece as well. I'm glad to see you're all holding up after that..." Talion uttered in reply to Susan, sheathing his Battleaxe and resting his flames, his aura returning to normal. "My name is Talion. Talion Glandur. I am at your service should you have further need of me, young Keyblade Wielder." He then introduced himself with a small nod and hand gesture to himself, rolling his shoulders as Zion, the Goddess of Light, made herself known, again to everyone else, with a Taco in hand. "You...have much power about you...are you a Master? Or something more...?" Talion felt her aura clear as day, but his thoughts couldn't progress further as the arrival of a young, sinister boy interrupted. This was Master Roxas. Corrupted, defiled by the Darkness.

"Master Roxas? ...what manner of thing has been done to you?!" Talion had heard of the Guardians of Light, including Roxas, but nothing mentioned him being of the Darkness...yet the boy was not himself, as he personally declared during his gloating. Every word that came out of his stolen lips angered Talion further, but the arrival via Star Shard of another warrior surprised him, staring at him a little bemused. "...I-I'm sorry, but who in the worlds are you?" Talion found himself asking.

The sound of a taco hitting the ground was the first thing that told people something was up. Then the bright glow from Zion's direction began to grow. Zion rose up, wings sheathed in golden light, her double-ended Keyblades held fast. She was staring knives into Roxas, all the way until she floated directly across from him, knuckles white from how hard she gripped her weapons.

"Roxas." She grated out, venom dripping from her words. "Where is she, Roxas. I know you and whoever is controlling you has her. Where is she. Where is Xion you bastard?" She cried out, Keyblades ablaze with golden light. "It wasn't until all this started..." She shook. "You caused this...you caused her to disappear...tell me where Xion is you bastard!" she roared once more, her Light only gaining in intensity.

Saros snapped towards Zion. "Don't hurt him!" He yelled, his eyes turning back to the new arrival with the sword of lightning. "If this is Roxas' body, we can't risk to kill him!" Saros yelled. Roxas chuckled, obviously amused by the multiple reactions of the group. Though, he did not back away, instead he edged forward, a smirk upon his lips. "Why, Roxas is right here! It's me!" Roxas said, holding his arms against his chest dramatically. "As for Xavier..." Roxas scoffed. "I'm right here, as well." He hummed, gesturing to his being as he took a few steps forward. "As for Xion..." Roxas hummed, before snickering. "That's another story." He said, purposely pushing Zion's buttons. Roxas looked up. "The Roxas you know is right in front of you, yet, he is not at the same. I have to admit, breaking his mind was...quite the process. But we're here regardless, aren't we?" Roxas said as he moved his hands, darkness surging beneath his feet at his every step. "I would challenge you to attack me. Go ahead! Give me your best shot! In the end of the day it won't be Xavier who would die, now would it?" Roxas teased. Roxas' amusement was short lived, his expression falling as he glared at the group. "You cannot stop this. You may wish and you may try but your efforts will end just like Roxas'. Futile." Roxas waved his hand, a dark portal appearing behind him. "You may try if you wish, however!...but be warned...you'll all submit sooner or later." With that, Roxas stepped back, disappearing into the portal. "NOW!" Saros yelled, from the shadows of the area a copy of himself dashing towards the portal. But it didn't reach it, the portal disappearing into nothing before it could do anything. "Dammit." Saros whispered, gritting his teeth. Well, if things weren't bad then, they were worse now.

[up above in the gummi ship]

"Dude, that girl was all over the place! Sensors could barely keep up!"

"It's teleportation. I'd be more scared if that was her actual raw speed."

Spectre and Shadow were continuing their roles of acting as Ghost's eyes in the sky. While Shadow was busy actually watching Ghost and his immediate surroundings this time, Spectre was watching Ina securing the outlying heartless with her abilities before fighting the armored heartless. As the girl contributed and forced the leader to shift the camera to the battling group, it was now that he spotted the various keyblades being used against the heartless. Acting on a hunch, he allowed his eyes to drift onto another screen as he started trying to pull up dossier files on pupils under the known masters. He only managed to make it to the tab labeled 'roster' for Master Riku before he got the words "ACCESS DENIED" in ominously red letters. He growled in frustration, and in a burst of anger punched a nearby metal wall and dented it. 

"Doing ok there, sir?" Spirit asked, worry in his voice.

"Sorry. Compartmentalization is not being helpful right now. With all these keyblade wielders here, I thought they'd tell us and give us files on them beforehand so we know how to interact with them."

"You thought of it too, huh?" Shadow added softly, "all those keyblades... Weird that the brass didn't tell us about this."

"Yeah. At least we won't have to worry about Ghost. I think it's safe to say he's in good company." Spectre sighed quietly, and resumed his overwatch of the group. Maybe they think we're absolutely incompetent to the point that we need a group of keyblade wielders to help us out? Or maybe... This mission just got a whole lot more serious.

[back on the ground]

Ghost lowered his rifle in awe as he watched the strangers around him finish off the opposite armor. It was a spectacle to say the least, although the keyblader did lament not taking the more faster, simpler approach of blowing it to smithereens with the flying gummi ship above. Then again, remembering that one time he accidentally called in support a little too close to his position during training, he was thankful that Spectre was up there keeping everyone from going trigger happy. With some of the strangers withdrawing their keyblades, Ghost tapped his radio mic thrice to signal his friends above to monitor his mic.

"Everyone alright?"

"Fine over here. All pieces intact."

"I'm in one piece as well. I'm glad to see you're all holding up after that... My name is Talion. Talion Glandur. I am at your service should you have further need of me, young Keyblade Wielder."

"Well that...was eventful," the one stranger who helped him seal the keyhole started, I'm so tired and we haven't even started. Our suspect is long gone from here, but I think this is a lead. We need to check out other worlds that were marked as locked on the list. Maybe we'll end up encountering him in one of them...or not. Hopeful thinking, but you know." Ghost's face scrunched at the choice of wording. Suspect? Maybe he's referencing Sora? Nah that can't be right.

"Now that we're...peaceful," the stranger continued, "I wanted to ask. When your worlds were attacked, did you see anyone controlling the Heartless, or unlocking the world, or just someone that wasn't a Heartless that seemed suspicious before it all went down?"

"No. They didn't last long enough to give that away," he heard Zion reply, "Alive. Good, seems you all are pretty good.I'm Zion. Who are all of you, and what brought you to Traverse Town, if I may ask?"

"My handle is Ghost, miss- er... Master Zion." He bowed his head slightly to show respect of her title. "I'm here to try finding someone very important." He waited for everyone else but Talion Glandur the Glamorous PaladinTM to reply, hoping to finally attach a name and motive to all the strangers that had gathered. 

The moment was thwarted when another voice responded from above, causing Ghost to snap his rifle back into his shoulder. "How foolish. You think you can actually stop this? You're nothing but mere pieces in this game. Pieces to be discarded to make way for the grand play." The statement actually caused Ghost to smile as he watched the new stranger. My friends and I accepted that fate long ago. We know our duties, and we don't care. So long as we have each other, we don't mind playing our part if it means the survival of light against the darkness.

"...who the hell are you?"

"What are you talking about? It's me. Roxas...at least, this body is."

"Master Roxas? ...what manner of thing has been done to you?!"

"Who's Roxas, and more importantly, how petty do you have to be you to body theft someone?"

"This, is unavoidable. It is the cycle of how everything has to be. For every end there is a beginning, and now, for this beginning, there will be an end."

"Sure it is, everyone knows that everything ends and begins, thats not the problem, the problem is you cucks are trying expedite the process." 

Ghost cracked at the remark as he briefly snickered, then went quiet again. This girl really is something else, and I love it!

"There will be no 'end'. Not on my watch!" A star in the sky seems to go berserk, and slammed into the ground between Roxas and the group. Ghost remained calm as he kept his rifle steady; Elsewhere Spectre was asking what happened to the automated defensive systems on their ship.

"Why do you have Yen Sid's Star Shard?"

"...I-I'm sorry, but who in the worlds are you?" 

"I'll tell you later. Start talking kid. Where's Xavier?" 

Out of all the sounds that would indicate some sort of kerfuffle, a taco hitting the ground was the absolute last thing Ghost had expected. And from the muffled sound of it, it was fully loaded too; a tragedy in its own right. Darn. RIP taco, you will be missed.

"Roxas. Where is she, Roxas. I know you and whoever is controlling you has her. Where is she. Where is Xion you bastard?" 

"It wasn't until all this started... You caused this...you caused her to disappear...tell me where Xion is you bastard!"

Ghost remained vigilant, keeping his rifle trained on Roxas.

"Don't hurt him! If this is Roxas' body, we can't risk to kill him!"

"Why, Roxas is right here! It's me! As for Xavier... I'm right here, as well. As for Xion... That's another story. The Roxas you know is right in front of you, yet, he is not at the same. I have to admit, breaking his mind was...quite the process. But we're here regardless, aren't we? I would challenge you to attack me. Go ahead! Give me your best shot! In the end of the day it won't be Xavier who would die, now would it? You cannot stop this. You may wish and you may try but your efforts will end just like Roxas'. Futile. You may try if you wish, however!...but be warned...you'll all submit sooner or later."

"NOW!" Before anyone could react, the portal that Roxas had summoned disappeared.

"Dammit." 

[back in the gummi ship]

"Suspect?" Spectre questioned aloud as the trio monitored Ghost's mic, "Are they talking about Sora? That would we awkward if they are."

"Well," Spirit replied as he continued flying the ship, "one of the strangers earlier call it a manhunt. Judging by the keyblades, I'm assuming they are all searching for Sora as well. Well that, or a really notorious enemy that we are unaware of."

"Wait," Shadow added, "If Sora, who is a known good guy, has gone into hiding, and we are searching for him... Doesn't that make us the bad guys?"

There was a brief moment of silence from the trio as they looked at one another, then all cried out "Nah!" in unison as they shook their heads.

"Ok, but on a serious note," Spectre rallied the team, "new contact below. It's... Roxas?" They listened in to the exchange, and were appropriately distracted by the streaking light that zipped past them. "Where was our defensive systems?!" Spectre barked, hating being this off-guard, "Spirit?!"

"Systems say armed, but not active."

"Well then turn it on!"

"Negative, sir. It would have target the heartless below, and they were too close to unknown or friendlies. Not that it would do much anyways; scanners are showing it at Yen Sid's Star Shard."

Spectre gulped audibly as the trio continued listening in to the interactions below. Who is that person with the Commandant's Star Shard? It wasn't long before Roxas stepped through a portal, and disappeared from their scanners. "We can't run a trace on that portal now, can we?

"Negative. We don't have that equipment on us."

"Alright... Lets see what this group of keyblade wielders think up of."

Edited by Javelin434

Zion quickly becomes hostile, interrogating Roxas threateningly. Alin makes a few exchanges as well, even calling Roxas a "cuck". Susan mumbles to herself. "Ooh, roasted......" Roxas simply continues threatening the group before opening a corridor of darkness. "Wait!" Susan tries to run after Roxas as well, but like Saros, was too late. Roxas disappears into the corridor of darkness.

The man sighs and his sword disappears. Knowing that Zion is distraught over the disappearance of her friend, he tries to help her understand what Yen Sid told him. "I'm sorry ma'am, he seems to have the answers............" He pauses and sighs. "....... but I've been informed that he and 'Xavier' are not responsible for her disappearance......... If I remember correctly, I think the person involved is named........ 'Maleficent'?"

After a few moments, he turns towards the group. His demeanor seemed to change from hostile to friendly quite quickly. "I'm sorry for my sudden appearance." He slightly bows his head. "I am Jynn. And you must be the 'Keyblade' wielders I was told about. I've been asked to aid you guys on your quest from the elder Yen Sid." He pulls out the Star Shard and looks back to Susan. "He gave me this crystal to help me find you guys."

Edited by Endless Thundaga

- Alin Cruz - Traverse Town -

"Oh don't you dare just threaten us and leave..." Alin spoke as she ran forward a bit, but nowhere near enough to catch up to Roxas entering and closing the portal.

"YOU GOD DAMN PANZY" Alin shouted. Frustrated. "What type of scumbag just appears out of nowhere, taunts and then leaves? I know bad guys are idiots, but this is extra idiotic." Alin commented, frustrated.

She then turned around to the group. "So...since most went and introduced themselves, mind as well do so as well. Name's Alin Cruz...I am not a keyblader, im much like FireMan over here" Alin spoke, pointing towards Talion "And...that guy." She said as she pointed to Jynn.

Hearing Jynn's introduction she just turned to him. "Im going to call you Raiden." Alin commented. 

After Jynn explained things, and considering the situation that they were in right now.

"So we are dealing with a body thief, the wuss kind who runs away after taunting, a kidnapping of someone important to...uh...Feathers." Alin spoke, nonchalantly. "And now we have to find a way to travel between worlds." Alin spoke, as she pondered for a second before looking up at the gummy ship above. "Maybe that ship might actualy be useful for something." She spoke, with a dry tone. 

"Oh and by the way, good work back there, especially you whippy, your power is weird but its fun to use." Alin commented with a smirk.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Jynn takes a minute to try to understand why Alin would call him the name he takes quite personal. But he understands that she has no idea that he does, so giving her the benefit of the doubt, he chuckles. "If that name makes it easier for you to remember me, so be it." Susan tries to understand why Jynn volunteered to assist them. "Jynn, why do you wish to help us? What do you plan to gain out of this?" Jynn crosses his arms. "I don't plan on gaining anything. I just want to do what I can to protect the worlds......... and my people....." Susan raises an eyebrow. "Your.......... people?" What could Jynn possibly mean by that? He nods. "Yes. My world has recently suffered a major war. We are doing everything we can to recover, but with Xavier out and about destroying worlds, we are extremely vulnerable. That's why, as the prince of the people, I must fight on their behalf......."

Zion turns towards Jynn. Her light fades, landing softly. "..." Her Keyblades shatter to light, and she suddenly is in front of Jynn, gripping his shoulders. "Where is she. *Where is the fairy.*" She looked...desperate. "You have to know something. Where is she.. *Where did she take Xion?!" 

For all her power...Zion sounded...Desperate. Scared...

Alone.

She ignored pretty much everyone. She didn't care where Jynn came from, she now lost care for what Roxas and Xavier were doing for the time being. She had a single goal...her mind was solely focused on finding what made her Light burn at it's brightest, and made even the most beautiful of sunsets seem drab. She actually was shaking...and as the reality of Maleficent having taken Xion set in, her eyes welled with tears.

"Please...tell me it's wrong..." She begged Jynn. "Tell me that fairy doesn't have Xion!"

- Talion Glandur, "The Sunbreaker" - Traverse Town -

The swift departure of the now malicious Roxas was not entirely unexpected. Talion suspected he had more in mind for them than simple Heartless Raids on Keyholes, or even killing them right there and then. Roxas leaving however, did not anger Talion, neither did Saros's failed attempt to capture or track him via a shadow. What truly set him off was Zion's weeping. Someone so determined to find the one they love, reduced to a weak, weeping wreck, her emotions were far from tempered, let alone controlled. Talion knew he was not a sterling example himself, but he had to do something to get her back to reality, so he walked toward the seemingly inconsolable Goddess of Light and took her shoulder.

"That's enough now. I don't know who you are, but I know that Xion must matter to you more than the worlds themselves. But you cannot save her like this, not by wallowing in your sorrow, nor by dreading what comes next." Talion spoke softly, contrasting his harsh words, he then beckoned her to rise. "Now get up. One of your stature should not be reduced to their knees. If we are to find Xion, deal with whoever's controlling Roxas and protect the worlds, we need to stand strong. Please." If one listened carefully, one could almost hear that Talion, while comforting Zion, was begging her to come to her senses, to see someone so powerful and radiant on their knees nearly crushed him inside.

Saros smirked at Alin's compliment. He was beginning to get used to the nickname. Though he felt tired. He needed some candy or a snack. Yeah, that sounded good. Saros looked over at Jynn, and then at Zion. They were an odd group...but it was better than nothing. "Well, this confirms the worst case scenario. Xavier is plunging the worlds into darkness, and has also gone as far as to use the masters against us." Saros turned to Zion. "We need to expect the worst case scenario for master Xion, as well. If he has taken control of Roxas, he might have done the same for Xion. Positive outlook, they are alive. Negative outlook, we need to find a way to separate them and Xavier without killing them." Saros said, holding his head as he rubbed his temples. "However...if Roxas was around, it means that Xavier can't be too far away either. He would be risking breaking the connection due to the distance and leaving his body unprotected." Saros looked up at Susan. "We need to begin to search in the nearby worlds. If we start locking the worlds we might force Xavier out of hiding to try and stop us. In all honesty...it's the only clue we have right now."

Jynn was unsure how to reply to Zion. He simply lowers his head. "I'm sorry........ But even Yen Sid doesn't know where Maleficent is. And I can only go by what he told me."

Tailon intervenes and tries to comfort the saddened Zion. Jynn agrees with everything he says. "He's right, this is not the time to beat yourself up." Susan joins in as well. "Yea. Being sad about it won't bring her back. You need to take action now, and we'll all work together to find her and defeat Xavier." She offers her hand.

Saros explains to Susan that they need to start looking around nearby worlds, which might bring Xavier out of hiding. "I agree. We need to start immediately. But I wonder if we should all take the Gummi Ship overhead." Jynn tilts his head in confusion. "I'm sorry....... Gummi what?" Susan points to the ship in the sky.

A figure emerges out of the shadows. "My name is Steven knight of osiris I'm here to make a deal." He casually says as he swings 3 wishes keyblade. "I come here with a message"

Edited by Cypher

Zion quickly becomes hostile, interrogating Roxas threateningly. Alin makes a few exchanges as well, even calling Roxas a "cuck". Susan mumbles to herself. "Ooh, roasted......" Roxas simply continues threatening the group before opening a corridor of darkness. "Wait!" Susan tries to run after Roxas as well, but like Saros, was too late. Roxas disappears into the corridor of darkness.

The man sighs and his sword disappears. Knowing that Zion is distraught over the disappearance of her friend, he tries to help her understand what Yen Sid told him. "I'm sorry ma'am, he seems to have the answers............" He pauses and sighs. "....... but I've been informed that he and 'Xavier' are not responsible for her disappearance......... If I remember correctly, I think the person involved is named........ 'Maleficent'?"

After a few moments, he turns towards the group. His demeanor seemed to change from hostile to friendly quite quickly. "I'm sorry for my sudden appearance." He slightly bows his head. "I am Jynn. And you must be the 'Keyblade' wielders I was told about. I've been asked to aid you guys on your quest from the elder Yen Sid." He pulls out the Star Shard and looks back to Susan. "He gave me this crystal to help me find you guys."

"Oh don't you dare just threaten us and leave..." Alin spoke as she ran forward a bit, but nowhere near enough to catch up to Roxas entering and closing the portal.

"YOU GOD DAMN PANZY" Alin shouted. Frustrated. "What type of scumbag just appears out of nowhere, taunts and then leaves? I know bad guys are idiots, but this is extra idiotic." Alin commented, frustrated.

She then turned around to the group. "So...since most went and introduced themselves, mind as well do so as well. Name's Alin Cruz...I am not a keyblader, im much like FireMan over here" Alin spoke, pointing towards Talion "And...that guy." She said as she pointed to Jynn.

Hearing Jynn's introduction she just turned to him. "Im going to call you Raiden." Alin commented. 

After Jynn explained things, and considering the situation that they were in right now.

"So we are dealing with a body thief, the wuss kind who runs away after taunting, a kidnapping of someone important to...uh...Feathers." Alin spoke, nonchalantly. "And now we have to find a way to travel between worlds." Alin spoke, as she pondered for a second before looking up at the gummy ship above. "Maybe that ship might actualy be useful for something." She spoke, with a dry tone. 

"Oh and by the way, good work back there, especially you whippy, your power is weird but its fun to use." Alin commented with a smirk.

Jynn takes a minute to try to understand why Alin would call him the name he takes quite personal. But he understands that she has no idea that he does, so giving her the benefit of the doubt, he chuckles. "If that name makes it easier for you to remember me, so be it." Susan tries to understand why Jynn volunteered to assist them. "Jynn, why do you wish to help us? What do you plan to gain out of this?" Jynn crosses his arms. "I don't plan on gaining anything. I just want to do what I can to protect the worlds......... and my people....." Susan raises an eyebrow. "Your.......... people?" What could Jynn possibly mean by that? He nods. "Yes. My world has recently suffered a major war. We are doing everything we can to recover, but with Xavier out and about destroying worlds, we are extremely vulnerable. That's why, as the prince of the people, I must fight on their behalf......."

Zion turns towards Jynn. Her light fades, landing softly. "..." Her Keyblades shatter to light, and she suddenly is in front of Jynn, gripping his shoulders. "Where is she. *Where is the fairy.*" She looked...desperate. "You have to know something. Where is she.. *Where did she take Xion?!" 

For all her power...Zion sounded...Desperate. Scared...

Alone.

She ignored pretty much everyone. She didn't care where Jynn came from, she now lost care for what Roxas and Xavier were doing for the time being. She had a single goal...her mind was solely focused on finding what made her Light burn at it's brightest, and made even the most beautiful of sunsets seem drab. She actually was shaking...and as the reality of Maleficent having taken Xion set in, her eyes welled with tears.

"Please...tell me it's wrong..." She begged Jynn. "Tell me that fairy doesn't have Xion!"

- Talion Glandur, "The Sunbreaker" - Traverse Town -

The swift departure of the now malicious Roxas was not entirely unexpected. Talion suspected he had more in mind for them than simple Heartless Raids on Keyholes, or even killing them right there and then. Roxas leaving however, did not anger Talion, neither did Saros's failed attempt to capture or track him via a shadow. What truly set him off was Zion's weeping. Someone so determined to find the one they love, reduced to a weak, weeping wreck, her emotions were far from tempered, let alone controlled. Talion knew he was not a sterling example himself, but he had to do something to get her back to reality, so he walked toward the seemingly inconsolable Goddess of Light and took her shoulder.

"That's enough now. I don't know who you are, but I know that Xion must matter to you more than the worlds themselves. But you cannot save her like this, not by wallowing in your sorrow, nor by dreading what comes next." Talion spoke softly, contrasting his harsh words, he then beckoned her to rise. "Now get up. One of your stature should not be reduced to their knees. If we are to find Xion, deal with whoever's controlling Roxas and protect the worlds, we need to stand strong. Please." If one listened carefully, one could almost hear that Talion, while comforting Zion, was begging her to come to her senses, to see someone so powerful and radiant on their knees nearly crushed him inside.

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

>Location: Traverse Town

>IFF: Active. Gummi Ship Vigilant

>Current Status: Armed, engaging.

>Report: Shadow. Contact with other keyblade wielders. Gathering names now; Request dossiers unrestricted. Roxas identified hostile. Continuing support. Out.

>>>End Transmission<<<

Ghost lowered his rifle slowly. He was seething with anger at the audacity of Roxas, or whoever that was, talking smack to people then disappearing behind a portal before anyone could give him a piece of their mind. Or weapon. Ghost doesn't discriminate. He noted Alin's and Jynn's introduction, and sighed heavily as he watched Zion's reaction. For someone of her power, she seems... Uncontrolled. No, I think... Unrestrained. He was getting visibly distressed at seeing Zion's desperation; there was nothing he could do to fix it. Fortunately for the keyblader, Alin's remark allowed him to shift his attention elsewhere.

"And now we have to find a way to travel between worlds. Maybe that ship might actually be useful for something."

"Useful is an understatement," Ghost replied on behalf of the gummi ship and its crew, "that thing does more than circle the skies looking pretty." He looked at the ship, made an OK sign with his hand, then twirled his index finger in a circular motion. "Looking useless was the best option it had. Give it a minute."

"Ghost is calling us to regroup!" Shadow remarked to the crew as he stood up.

"You got it," Spirit calmly stated, "starting approach now. I suppose after a battle out in the open, stealth is no longer needed. Switching to full automation, prepare to fast rope!"

Spectre was making his way towards the undercarriage of the ship after sending out a message to his superiors. He felt the shifting momentum of the hunk of gummi as Spirit gave the controls to the onboard computer. The side bay doors opened, revealing its handsomely lethal cargo to the outside world, plus the three different cannons on both port and starboard sides for maximum fire support. "Here we go..." Spectre mumbled to himself, not that it would matter as his voice was drowned out by the noise of the engines. He felt the footsteps of the other two behind him, and turned around to confirm that Shadow and Spirit had their gear on. Smiling, he along with the others clipped their own ropes to the hardpoint meant for this task, and started their quick decent towards the group. 

Seeing his friends was a welcoming relief for Ghost as Spirit, Shadow and Spectre landed nearby and started their walk towards him. The ship above hovered for a moment, retracted the ropes and proceeded to fly off to the landing area that leads into the first district, as it was the only safe place to land in this cramped area for a ship that big. "Hey guys!" Ghost waved, "so... it looks like the group behind me needs transport for between worlds. Think we should help?"

Spectre eyed each of the members of the group for a moment. "If they are allies, it would be wrong to deny them."

"We all fought the heartless, so I guess they are. Oh, she's Alin, she's Master Zion, she's Susan, he's Jynn and that's Talion Glandur THE SUNBREAKER!TM "

As a wide grin formed on both Spirit and Shadow's faces, Spectre walked a few steps past Ghost, and addressed the group. "My handle is Spectre, and we've been watching all of you from that ship that was over us a moment ago. I'd like to ask, for those of you wielding keyblades, if you are training under a master, or are a master yourself. I need to know why everyone here is... well, here. We got our reasons. What's yours?"

Edited by Javelin434

"So it was being useless on purpose? Thats even worse!" She commented with a very dry tone as Ghost spoke about the gummy ship, to Alin, it was more of a nuisance during the battle than anything else, engine was so loud she could barely think straight.  though she commented about it just to get a kick out of Ghost and his friends. 

Alin stood quiet as Ghost's friends were introduced, Ghost introducing her by name to them and some others as well, Ghost going full large ham on Talion's title.

"Yeah, 'Allies'. Alin Commented. 

Then came the questions from Spectre, about the keybladers and to the ones who didn't have one, the reason for being there. 

"Why do you need to know?" Alin asked, curious. With a dry tone. Before shrugging. "Im here cuz I don't have a world to come back to anymore, its gone. Because of that Jackass we saw earlier..." Alin commented before turning to the others, Whippy, Sus, FireMan, Depressed Feather Lady and some stragglers she didn't catch their name. 

"Don't know about them but Im willing to tag along. What am I to do if I stay here anyway?" Alin explained her situation. Before glancing at Zion, which turned her expression into an even worse frown. "Ten minutes in and someone already breaks down crying...Great." She commented Dryly. 

She would rather not involve herself in trying to get ZIon's head together, mostly because with the way she is, she'd probably hurt the angel even more.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Kalm got a little relieved when Roxas left the scene, but just kept quiet while seeing the whole comotion and the other people showing up. That situation was starting to scare him a little. The more he heard about what was happening, the more he worried about what happened to him before he got in Travese Town. But he knew that the only way to discover something was staying with those guys… And he felt that he should help them too. If destiny sent him to that world in a time like this, there must be a reason.

“Sorry man, i can’t answer you.” He started talking to Spectre. “Cuz i don’t know. I just... woke up here a while before all this mess, and i don’t remember about anything that happened before i got here. It was just me and my keyblades. So… Would it be a hassle if i stick with you all? I will help with your mission. I can fight, and it’s not like staying here would help me.”

Steven kicks the trash can in front of him. "Damn it I had one job!" He walks into a local pub. He hears rumors about Roxas going mad. To be honest it sounded like complete rubbish. The room was full of chatter until an elderly man muttered the word keyblade. Steven quickly sat next to the man. The elderly man claims he saw a group of keyblade wielders battling Roxas. He also claims that they left in a gummi ship. " Who was there ?" Steven asked intuitively. " About 8 or 9 people." the man said with a raspy voice.They man said they flew north. Steven gathered his stuff and left. He was used to moving around after all there was a bounty on his head. 

(is it ok if you make them fly north)

Edited by Cypher

Saros crossed his arms at Spectre. "Susan, Ina and I were sent here to spread the search for Xavier and to find clues on his whereabouts. Needless to say, we got more than we expected to actually find. Not that it's a bad thing." Saros said, shrugging slightly as she looked over at Zion, then at Alin. "Emotional attachments are seen as both a strength and a weakness, but it is also what defines us as human. It can't be helped if one person is more emotional than another. As long as she can hold her ground, there shouldn't be a problem." Saros commented before looking over at Kalm, narrowing his eyes at the kid. "You can fight...but your lack of defense is worrying. As long as you make sure you don't die on us, and know that we aren't your babysitter, I don't see why not." Saros sighed, looking over at Spectre. "Think you'd be willing to make a detour from your duty for the sake of helping us track down an insane criminal?"

After the Reverse Armor was defeated, Ina made one final portal, dropping her weapons on the ground in front of her. She put her hands on her knees and took a couple steadying breaths. She felt a little light headed from that rapid fire portal use. She had never tried something like that, but that was flipping awesome! Definitely a trick she was gonna have try again. Maybe with some conditioning, she could do this without feeling so winded.

"Need a recharge." She thought.

Glancing around, she saw the sign for Item Shop. Hopefully they had some Ethers or Elixirs on sale. Reaching out, Ina touched her Keyblade, dismissing it. She then grabbed her chakram and stuck it on her back.

"I'm taking five." She called out to the general public, then headed in to the Item Shop.

Inside, Ina found the lights on, but no one in sight.

"Hello?" She called out.

"Are they gone?" An elderly voice replied, from down behind a counter.

"Yep!" Ina answered in a chipper tone. "Me and my friends and a bunch of other people."

An old man's head popped up from behind the counter.

"Gone for good?" He asked.

Ina considered the question. Had the keyhole been relocked? She wasn't sure.

"Maybe not, but soon will be." She replied.

The old man's head sucked back down behind the counter.

"I'll wait till y'all are done." He called out.

"Well..." Ina said, picking up a bottle from a display. "I was hoping to buy an Elixir from you."

A hand appeared to give a dismissive wave .

"On the house." The old man offered.

"Oh, thanks!" Ina replied.

She opened up the bottle and drank it down. She could feel the item take effect o almost instantly, clearing away her light headedness and making her feel energized again.

"Alright!" She said with a green, tossing the bottle in a trash receptacle.

Walking outside, Ina saw that more people had shown up and there was more chaos. She honestly had been expecting both. She warped over next to Saros.

"Lemme guess, we get a sighting?" She asked.

Steven rips off a wanted sign from the wall. The prize was 10,000 munny for him dead or alive. He really didn't need other bounty hunters chasing him down. Right now he needed to lay low. From the corner of his eye he could see a man pointing 3 guards to his direction. Steven starts to run but is outmaneuvered by guards. "Shit !" Steven pulls out the sword of gust. "Put your hands in the air" Shouted the guard. Steven ran across the wall slicing a guards head clean off. Then throwing a knife at the 2nd guards chest. Steven stops. " I'll spare you but send Xavier a message don't screw with me." Steven sliced off the remainings guards hand. Steven runs to district 2.

Edited by Cypher

"So it was being useless on purpose? Thats even worse!" She commented with a very dry tone as Ghost spoke about the gummy ship, to Alin, it was more of a nuisance during the battle than anything else, engine was so loud she could barely think straight.  though she commented about it just to get a kick out of Ghost and his friends. 

Alin stood quiet as Ghost's friends were introduced, Ghost introducing her by name to them and some others as well, Ghost going full large ham on Talion's title.

"Yeah, 'Allies'. Alin Commented. 

Then came the questions from Spectre, about the keybladers and to the ones who didn't have one, the reason for being there. 

"Why do you need to know?" Alin asked, curious. With a dry tone. Before shrugging. "Im here cuz I don't have a world to come back to anymore, its gone. Because of that Jackass we saw earlier..." Alin commented before turning to the others, Whippy, Sus, FireMan, Depressed Feather Lady and some stragglers she didn't catch their name. 

"Don't know about them but Im willing to tag along. What am I to do if I stay here anyway?" Alin explained her situation. Before glancing at Zion, which turned her expression into an even worse frown. "Ten minutes in and someone already breaks down crying...Great." She commented Dryly. 

She would rather not involve herself in trying to get ZIon's head together, mostly because with the way she is, she'd probably hurt the angel even more.

Kalm got a little relieved when Roxas left the scene, but just kept quiet while seeing the whole comotion and the other people showing up. That situation was starting to scare him a little. The more he heard about what was happening, the more he worried about what happened to him before he got in Travese Town. But he knew that the only way to discover something was staying with those guys… And he felt that he should help them too. If destiny sent him to that world in a time like this, there must be a reason.

“Sorry man, i can’t answer you.” He started talking to Spectre. “Cuz i don’t know. I just... woke up here a while before all this mess, and i don’t remember about anything that happened before i got here. It was just me and my keyblades. So… Would it be a hassle if i stick with you all? I will help with your mission. I can fight, and it’s not like staying here would help me.”

Saros crossed his arms at Spectre. "Susan, Ina and I were sent here to spread the search for Xavier and to find clues on his whereabouts. Needless to say, we got more than we expected to actually find. Not that it's a bad thing." Saros said, shrugging slightly as she looked over at Zion, then at Alin. "Emotional attachments are seen as both a strength and a weakness, but it is also what defines us as human. It can't be helped if one person is more emotional than another. As long as she can hold her ground, there shouldn't be a problem." Saros commented before looking over at Kalm, narrowing his eyes at the kid. "You can fight...but your lack of defense is worrying. As long as you make sure you don't die on us, and know that we aren't your babysitter, I don't see why not." Saros sighed, looking over at Spectre. "Think you'd be willing to make a detour from your duty for the sake of helping us track down an insane criminal?"

After the Reverse Armor was defeated, Ina made one final portal, dropping her weapons on the ground in front of her. She put her hands on her knees and took a couple steadying breaths. She felt a little light headed from that rapid fire portal use. She had never tried something like that, but that was flipping awesome! Definitely a trick she was gonna have try again. Maybe with some conditioning, she could do this without feeling so winded.
"Need a recharge." She thought.
Glancing around, she saw the sign for Item Shop. Hopefully they had some Ethers or Elixirs on sale. Reaching out, Ina touched her Keyblade, dismissing it. She then grabbed her chakram and stuck it on her back.
"I'm taking five." She called out to the general public, then headed in to the Item Shop.
Inside, Ina found the lights on, but no one in sight.
"Hello?" She called out.
"Are they gone?" An elderly voice replied, from down behind a counter.
"Yep!" Ina answered in a chipper tone. "Me and my friends and a bunch of other people."
An old man's head popped up from behind the counter.
"Gone for good?" He asked.
Ina considered the question. Had the keyhole been relocked? She wasn't sure.
"Maybe not, but soon will be." She replied.
The old man's head sucked back down behind the counter.
"I'll wait till y'all are done." He called out.
"Well..." Ina said, picking up a bottle from a display. "I was hoping to buy an Elixir from you."
A hand appeared to give a dismissive wave .
"On the house." The old man offered.
"Oh, thanks!" Ina replied.
She opened up the bottle and drank it down. She could feel the item take effect o almost instantly, clearing away her light headedness and making her feel energized again.
"Alright!" She said with a green, tossing the bottle in a trash receptacle.
Walking outside, Ina saw that more people had shown up and there was more chaos. She honestly had been expecting both. She warped over next to Saros.
"Lemme guess, we get a sighting?" She asked.

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

>Location: Command HQ

>Authentication Code: Verified

>Response: Due to the nature of your assignment, general declassification is unauthorized. Please give a list of name when possible. Out.

>>>End Transmission<<<

"Why do you need to know?"

Spectre sighed heavily as he crossed his arms. So it's gonna be these kinds of people huh? This will be more difficult than I thought... "Ok fine," he calmly replied, "at the very least, I need names from everyone here. You're Alin, that much I got."

"I'm here cuz I don't have a world to come back to anymore, its gone. Because of that Jackass we saw earlier... Don't know about them but Im willing to tag along. What am I to do if I stay here anyway?" Spectre nodded quietly, hoping others would contribute to the introductions.

“Sorry man, i can’t answer you. Cuz i don’t know. I just... woke up here a while before all this mess, and i don’t remember about anything that happened before i got here. It was just me and my keyblades. So… Would it be a hassle if i stick with you all? I will help with your mission. I can fight, and it’s not like staying here would help me.”

"Sure," Spectre replied, "you got a name?"

Ghost piped up behind the inquisitive leader. "From what I overheard, it's Kalm."

"Alright then, Kalm. Now you can tag along."

"Susan, Ina and I were sent here to spread the search for Xavier and to find clues on his whereabouts. Needless to say, we got more than we expected to actually find. Not that it's a bad thing." Once again, Spectre nodded quietly at Saros's response. 

"Alright then," Spectre replied, "So who's Ina, and what's your name?" It was at this point that Ina teleported right besides Saros. "I'm guessing you're Ina?" 

"Think you'd be willing to make a detour from your duty for the sake of helping us track down an insane criminal?"

Spectre and Spirit pondered the question for a while, weighing their options and risks of cramming combat capable strangers that they just met into their gummi ship without any reason other than 'bad guy was here. We gon' git 'em.' Spectre scratched his head, then turned to his comrade. "Spirit? What do you think?"

"Well," Spirit started as he walked forward to stand besides his leader, "this world is a known refugee world for those who lost their own worlds. So..." he looked over to Kalm, "I think that answers why you're here. You're a refugee. This place is supposed to be a safe haven from the darkness, but apparently that's not the case anymore. I suppose we can take you and the others along. As for taking a detour," he looked over at Saros, "tracking down a criminal sounds fun, and may possibly be tied with our mission. I wouldn't mind playing a game of cops and robbers. Spectre?"

"I accept," the leader responded, "we'll help you out. Just in case we haven't introduced ourselves properly, I'm Spectre, over there is Spirit, Shadow, and you all met Ghost. So, do you have any idea where to go first?"

Steven puts on his helmet. "ATLAS give me any info on ships that left traverse town" - Gummi Ship Model B left Traverse TOWN AT APPROXIMATELY 4:27pm- "Who is the captain of the ship?" -The ship is lead by Captain Spectre- "Give me a video link to him, it's about time we talked."    

post-73379-0-12746500-1513819860_thumb.png  

Edited by Cypher

Susan answers Spectre's question about their experiences with the Keyblade. "I have been promoted to the rank of a Keyblade Master." Saros answered the rest of Spectre's questions. Meanwhile, Jynn marvels at the sight of the Gummi Ship. He has never seen such an engineering feat, as his world is not technologically advanced. But his fascination ends quickly when Spectre asks about what world they should visit first. "We can't just sit here and think about it. We need to go now if we want to prevent Xavier from plunging more worlds into darkness."

"ATLAS, record a message." Steven ordered. "Recording now." ATLAS responded. "My name is Steven Osemi knight of osiris I am here to help you in the battle against Xavier I can be trusted. But I will only help if you take that bounty off my head I hope we can come to an understanding." "ATLAS send the message.

Edited by Cypher