Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Roleplay RE Kingdom Hearts: Dark Desires RP

- Talion Glandur, "The Sunbreaker" - Traverse Town -

The crack of a firearm amidst all the distant chaos signified to Talion that the situation in the 1st District had escalated beyond a mere altercation into a skirmish. The presence of Darkness in the air was troubling as it was. His approach hastened and his steps became heavier as he rounded a corner of a small house and froze in place, a little taken aback by the sight. So many had gathered and become mixed up in this conflict, many Keyblade Wielders, their weapons simply lures to the mindless beasts. Might as well be hanging meat on a bit of string and coaxing them over, before attempting to beat them to death with it, though Keyblades were at least more effective at this job. "Oh, enough of these thoughts." Talion spoke internally before he summoned his Hammer, Ouros and activated his Solar Flames, before hurling said Hammer toward a small group of Heartless that prepared to pounce before their meaningless lives were ended in but an instant explosion of flame.

When he had made certain that the people in battle had taken notice of this act and looked to him, Talion began walking towards the scene of combat and summoned another Ouros in spectacular fashion in the grasp of his raised hand and arm.  "These Heartless certainly have a sense of timing, it has to be said! Wait for a gathering of Keyblade Wielders and feast upon their hearts! But they will claim none of us here today! I am The Sunbreaker! And I am here to help. And know that as long as I draw breath, all that is Darkness shall burn!" Talion declared with not a break in his stride, lowering his hammer part of the way through his declaration and pointing it to the Heartless before preparing for battle and any responses he received, though he kept an eye around the group, making sure no other Heartless were preparing an ambush.

Saros felt like face-palming as he saw Kalm calmly, and quite cheerfully, continue to strike down the heartless without much of a thought, laughing at his lecture. It was a good thing, of course. At least he was fighting the Heartless. Saros snapped back at Alin, barking at her. "My name is Saros darn it!" He insisted again. The keyhole was locked, now all that was left was to round up the remaining Heartless and clean the place right up, though the angelic lady apparently had left for lunch right in the middle of it. Saros muttered under his breath, pulling on the strings of his hoodie. He was beginning to have a headache. Too many people. Too much chaos. "Why did I had to be sent here...I want to go home...I could've stayed home and read a book or played games...!!!" Saros murmured as he closed his eyes. As if the chaos wasn't enough, a huge explosion rocked the area, fire burning away the Heartless into nothing. He turned to see this...heavily armored man, with...was that a hammer? Saros blinked a few times, looking around at the scene of chaos over chaos. It was...definitely overkill. At least in his eyes. It was already exhausting. He grit his teeth, his eyes with a slight glow. "Round them up for me." Saros said, his shadow spreading outwards. From the shadows, three shadow copies rose, looking identical to Saros, with red glowing eyes. Without another word, the copies ran off into the fray, chasing after the Heartless like hounds. Soon enough they were pulling Heartless out of the shadows, searching for them from their hiding spots before throwing them into the air. Saros saw his cue, running into the fray, slashing and hacking away at Heartless as his copies assisted in providing them. He swung his whip, getting a hold of a Heartless in mid air, before pulling on it, slamming it to the ground beneath as it dispersed into nothing. "This doesn't make sense." Saros murmured, looking around. These were small Heartless, but by the quantity, the feeling of it. "Where's the big guy at?"

Zion looked over her shoulder. "Keyblade Master Zion." She said. "You operate and feel the same as Cody did." She looked over at the fighting...then felt her stomach growl. She yawned. "Do your thing. I'm hungry." Her Keyblades faded, her wings drew in and grew dim, and her otherworldly glow faded away. She began to walk, stray heartless deflected with golden shields, and headed towards first District. "Mnn....they should have tacos..." She mused to herself. "Plenty of meat. Tomatoes...mmm...nice and juicy." She smiled and left them to battle, heading for the First District for some good tacos, letting the door close behind her.

- Talion Glandur, "The Sunbreaker" - Traverse Town -

The crack of a firearm amidst all the distant chaos signified to Talion that the situation in the 1st District had escalated beyond a mere altercation into a skirmish. The presence of Darkness in the air was troubling as it was. His approach hastened and his steps became heavier as he rounded a corner of a small house and froze in place, a little taken aback by the sight. So many had gathered and become mixed up in this conflict, many Keyblade Wielders, their weapons simply lures to the mindless beasts. Might as well be hanging meat on a bit of string and coaxing them over, before attempting to beat them to death with it, though Keyblades were at least more effective at this job. "Oh, enough of these thoughts." Talion spoke internally before he summoned his Hammer, Ouros and activated his Solar Flames, before hurling said Hammer toward a small group of Heartless that prepared to pounce before their meaningless lives were ended in but an instant explosion of flame.

When he had made certain that the people in battle had taken notice of this act and looked to him, Talion began walking towards the scene of combat and summoned another Ouros in spectacular fashion in the grasp of his raised hand and arm.  "These Heartless certainly have a sense of timing, it has to be said! Wait for a gathering of Keyblade Wielders and feast upon their hearts! But they will claim none of us here today! I am The Sunbreaker! And I am here to help. And know that as long as I draw breath, all that is Darkness shall burn!" Talion declared with not a break in his stride, lowering his hammer part of the way through his declaration and pointing it to the Heartless before preparing for battle and any responses he received, though he kept an eye around the group, making sure no other Heartless were preparing an ambush.

Saros felt like face-palming as he saw Kalm calmly, and quite cheerfully, continue to strike down the heartless without much of a thought, laughing at his lecture. It was a good thing, of course. At least he was fighting the Heartless. Saros snapped back at Alin, barking at her. "My name is Saros darn it!" He insisted again. The keyhole was locked, now all that was left was to round up the remaining Heartless and clean the place right up, though the angelic lady apparently had left for lunch right in the middle of it. Saros muttered under his breath, pulling on the strings of his hoodie. He was beginning to have a headache. Too many people. Too much chaos. "Why did I had to be sent here...I want to go home...I could've stayed home and read a book or played games...!!!" Saros murmured as he closed his eyes. As if the chaos wasn't enough, a huge explosion rocked the area, fire burning away the Heartless into nothing. He turned to see this...heavily armored man, with...was that a hammer? Saros blinked a few times, looking around at the scene of chaos over chaos. It was...definitely overkill. At least in his eyes. It was already exhausting. He grit his teeth, his eyes with a slight glow. "Round them up for me." Saros said, his shadow spreading outwards. From the shadows, three shadow copies rose, looking identical to Saros, with red glowing eyes. Without another word, the copies ran off into the fray, chasing after the Heartless like hounds. Soon enough they were pulling Heartless out of the shadows, searching for them from their hiding spots before throwing them into the air. Saros saw his cue, running into the fray, slashing and hacking away at Heartless as his copies assisted in providing them. He swung his whip, getting a hold of a Heartless in mid air, before pulling on it, slamming it to the ground beneath as it dispersed into nothing. "This doesn't make sense." Saros murmured, looking around. These were small Heartless, but by the quantity, the feeling of it. "Where's the big guy at?"

"Keyblade Master Zion. You operate and feel the same as Cody did."

Ghost stayed quiet as he leveled his rifle at another nearby heartless, but made darn sure to remember the woman's face and name. Keyblade Master Zion. With all due respect  master, I haven't heard of you before. Out of the corner of his eyes, he was able to spot her golden hair wisping off in a direction away from the fighting. "Do your thing. I'm hungry," he heard her say, causing him to break his sighting as he looked at her in bewilderment. Shes gotta be pretty powerful to just ignore all this. I better be careful around her.

"I..." he paused, trying to form the right words in his head, "Will do... master." Gripping his rifle once again, he sighted in on a nearby heartless, and slowly applied linear pressure to the trigger.

[Meanwhile, up above]

"Keyblade Master Zi- huh?" Spectre asked aloud.

"I heard Zion," Shadow replied, "and the mic also picked up tacos."

"Lets mute him for now. The sound is kinda distracting me."

The two of them were still monitoring the battle below, watching out for their friend more than the other strangers around him. With Shadow monitoring Ghost, Spectre zoomed the camera out to get a bigger view of the area below. A quickly moving discoloration caught his eye, and the squad leader was quick to zoom back in to the anomaly. It was clearly a person, and the direction they were heading to caused him to react with suspicion. "I got contact. Heading towards the battleground." As he zoomed out to assess how far the person was from Ghost, the friend in question came into view a little too quickly than anticipated, causing his nearby hand to snap towards the radio mic.

[back on the ground...]

"Behind you!" Ghost heard Spectre exclaim through his earpiece. Acting on his flinch, he allowed a knee to buckle from being startled, causing him to kneel. He whisked his weapon around in an instant, and leveled it at the newcomer. Was he a friend or foe? What was his intentions and plans? All of this had to be decided in mere milliseconds and acted upon instantly after it. Fortunately for the stranger, Ghost immediately noticed the distance between them, and paused for a moment to see what would happen. The stranger started to speak, and Ghost was prepared for any response. "These Heartless-"

He's friendly. Ghost snapped his rifle back on target at a nearby heartless as the stranger continued to speak; all of this within two seconds. "-certainly have a sense of timing, it has to be said! Wait for a gathering of Keyblade Wielders and feast upon their hearts! But they will claim none of us here today! I am The Sunbreaker! And I am here to help. And know that as long as I draw breath, all that is Darkness shall burn!

Dear light, we got a real life paladin! Ghost squealed mentally, now realizing that Shadow's roleplaying at their gathering of Castles and Nobodies was not an exaggeration. As the newcomer strode into battle with his weapon out, Ghost continued his support of the others as he started taking shots at the heartless.

- Alin Cruz - Heartless Combat -

"Whatever you say Whippy" Alin retorted back at Saros who voiced his displeasure at the nickname, which she was not going to stop calling him that. It was too fun seeing the reaction.

Alin protected the others from oncoming heartless as she saw the Newcomer arrive, throwing fiery hammers and everything, she glanced at ghost, who seemed to be quivering in excitement, she could notice that. Anyone could, really. 'That was honestly pretty cool, nice one FireMan' She thought to herself, thinking up a nickname for Talion on the spot.

She then heard Whippy's question about the heartless readings still being high. "Probably bidding its time." Alin commented, "Waiting for us to tire out so it can attack." She finished as she saw a fat heartless.

She faced it head on as she took a step back and entered a concentration stance. Charging up energy.

A shockwave of energy released around her, signaling she had finished charging, ripping the air as she dashed straight towards the fat heartless. Which wasted no time throwing a punch her way, she simple moved her body to the side, dodging it completely and allowing her to grab its arm and lock it with both her arms as she literally swung it around, hitting many small heartlesses that came near the fat hurricane as she released the fat heartless, which was promptly thrown against a wall, breaking it, and killing it.

She whipped her hands as she returned to her fighting stance, waiting for the big heartless to show up, and saving her charge for when it did show up. of course her action just now used up a bit of it, but not all.

Edited by Scrapmaster

With the combined teamwork and the newcomers, the last wave of Heartless has been eliminated. All seems quiet with the exception of the engine in the Gummi Ship overhead. Susan is on edge after knowing that there might be a big Heartless making an appearance. She backs up closer to the group. "Stay alert........"

Finally, there was the sound of clanking armor from above. Susan looked around in nervousness, until finally five large pieces of violet armor bounce off the ground and combine to create a humanoid figure. The final piece, the head, slams down onto the top of the chest piece, and then levitates. But it seems to be frozen in place, or so it seems. It suddenly slams it's fists onto the ground, and the torso flips upside down with the head still at the top of the Heartless, while it's feet levitate and then seem to scissor downwards, giving the impression of hands. And then finally, the silver plating on the head opens, revealing two glowing eyes.

The monster levitates into the air menacingly, before sliding towards the group and preforming a uppercut with its metal claws. Susan tries to alert the group before swiftly dodge rolling out of the way. "Watch out!"

By the third mention of his newly appointed nickname, Saros decided that it wasn't worth the struggle to say otherwise, and instead accepted his fate as Whippy, the slayer of all Heartless. The second part added to his own disclosure. At the feeling of the rising darkness, he looked up, his eyesight following as the Heartless built itself. "About time. We finally start doing some actual work now." Saros huffed, turning to face the Heartless. They had enough people...they should be able to handle this one relatively well...if they didn't get themselves killed first. Saros signaled his shadows, the three hurrying over as they began to run around the Heartless, trying to gain its attention, annoying it while avoiding possible fatal blows. "I'll make an opening!" Saros said, pointing his keyblade forward as it began to glow, transforming into its secondary form. Saros pulled his hand back, a large arrow of darkness slowly forming as the bow version of his keyblade showed itself. This was going to take a lot of MP, but better now than ever. "Eat this!" Saros yelled, letting go of the arrow of dark thundaga as it flew straight to the Heartless. Before hitting it, the arrow split apart into multiple pieces, before hitting at its limbs, sending them shaking momentarily. Little damage, but enough for an opening, hopefully. Saros didn't wait, rushing towards the Heartless as he transformed his keyblade back. 

(Theme for my own satisfaction).

- Alin Cruz - Heartless boss combat -

Element:Kinetic. 

Alin couldn't help but smirk as the big heartless finaly showed itself, forming into six different pieces of armor, each resembling a different limb, arms, legs, chest and head, though the head was attached to the chest so it was really just five. But it didn't matter.

The armor wasted no time attacking the group, "Watch it!" Alin spoke, slamming her hands onto the ground, creating a shockwave, hopefully strong enough to knock everyone back to safety in the off chance they weren't able to react in time. In turn however, she barely managed to sidestep the uppercuts, it didn't hit her, but it was close, she rolled to the side to create some distance as she saw Whippy, The Whipper of Heartless making an opening of sorts. With a creative use of his keyblade transformation and shadow energy.

She began concentrating kinetic energy into her legs as Whippy launched the attack, which didn't seem to do much damage, but it stunned the limbs long enough for her to dash a wall, jump onto it and proppel herself with a released kinetic burst from her legs, she flew like a missile straight at its chest. Now that it was realitvely open because the limbs were stunned, she crashed onto the armor's chest with a devastating, kineticly charged punch.  Which wasn't really enough to kill it, mostly just throw it back a bit. "Damn, kinetic force isn't gonna cut it...fine!"

She kicked herself off and landed near Whippy. To which she turned to. "Whippy, I need you to do me a favor." She spoke to him, as she didn't take her eyes off the armor.

"I need you to fire a dark energy blast right at me, trust me on this. Its hard for me to explain right now, just do it, please." Alin spoke, with conviction on her voice. "Right at my back, make it non-lethal". She spoke.

Edited by Scrapmaster

- Alin Cruz - Heartless Combat -

"Whatever you say Whippy" Alin retorted back at Saros who voiced his displeasure at the nickname, which she was not going to stop calling him that. It was too fun seeing the reaction.

Alin protected the others from oncoming heartless as she saw the Newcomer arrive, throwing fiery hammers and everything, she glanced at ghost, who seemed to be quivering in excitement, she could notice that. Anyone could, really. 'That was honestly pretty cool, nice one FireMan' She thought to herself, thinking up a nickname for Talion on the spot.

She then heard Whippy's question about the heartless readings still being high. "Probably bidding its time." Alin commented, "Waiting for us to tire out so it can attack." She finished as she saw a fat heartless.

She faced it head on as she took a step back and entered a concentration stance. Charging up energy.

A shockwave of energy released around her, signaling she had finished charging, ripping the air as she dashed straight towards the fat heartless. Which wasted no time throwing a punch her way, she simple moved her body to the side, dodging it completely and allowing her to grab its arm and lock it with both her arms as she literally swung it around, hitting many small heartlesses that came near the fat hurricane as she released the fat heartless, which was promptly thrown against a wall, breaking it, and killing it.

She whipped her hands as she returned to her fighting stance, waiting for the big heartless to show up, and saving her charge for when it did show up. of course her action just now used up a bit of it, but not all.

With the combined teamwork and the newcomers, the last wave of Heartless has been eliminated. All seems quiet with the exception of the engine in the Gummi Ship overhead. Susan is on edge after knowing that there might be a big Heartless making an appearance. She backs up closer to the group. "Stay alert........"

Finally, there was the sound of clanking armor from above. Susan looked around in nervousness, until finally five large pieces of violet armor bounce off the ground and combine to create a humanoid figure. The final piece, the head, slams down onto the top of the chest piece, and then levitates. But it seems to be frozen in place, or so it seems. It suddenly slams it's fists onto the ground, and the torso flips upside down with the head still at the top of the Heartless, while it's feet levitate and then seem to scissor downwards, giving the impression of hands. And then finally, the silver plating on the head opens, revealing two glowing eyes.

The monster levitates into the air menacingly, before sliding towards the group and preforming a uppercut with its metal claws. Susan tries to alert the group before swiftly dodge rolling out of the way. "Watch out!"

By the third mention of his newly appointed nickname, Saros decided that it wasn't worth the struggle to say otherwise, and instead accepted his fate as Whippy, the slayer of all Heartless. The second part added to his own disclosure. At the feeling of the rising darkness, he looked up, his eyesight following as the Heartless built itself. "About time. We finally start doing some actual work now." Saros huffed, turning to face the Heartless. They had enough people...they should be able to handle this one relatively well...if they didn't get themselves killed first. Saros signaled his shadows, the three hurrying over as they began to run around the Heartless, trying to gain its attention, annoying it while avoiding possible fatal blows. "I'll make an opening!" Saros said, pointing his keyblade forward as it began to glow, transforming into its secondary form. Saros pulled his hand back, a large arrow of darkness slowly forming as the bow version of his keyblade showed itself. This was going to take a lot of MP, but better now than ever. "Eat this!" Saros yelled, letting go of the arrow of dark thundaga as it flew straight to the Heartless. Before hitting it, the arrow split apart into multiple pieces, before hitting at its limbs, sending them shaking momentarily. Little damage, but enough for an opening, hopefully. Saros didn't wait, rushing towards the Heartless as he transformed his keyblade back. 

At the epicenter of the safe zone, Ghost was reaching out to the enemy thanks to his arrow rifle. He took a few potshots here and there, but didn't really apply himself as hard as his newfound allies. It wasn't because of laziness however; his attention was the battlefield itself as he was scanning his surroundings to see if he could spot anyone or anything that could be easily identified as the 'greater threat.' As he looked around, his eyes locked on Zion in the distance; her heavenly blonde hair seems to glow against the comparatively stark ambiance of Traverse Town in general. It took him a few precious seconds to shake off his fixation, and by the time he completed a full scan of the immediate area, the battle had already been won. I really hope no one saw that. I really hope she didn't see that either. That would suck...

"Stay alert........" he heard Susan announce to the group, not that it mattered to him. He had already reloaded, and was finally in that coveted state of mind that a shooter experiences when they're completely 'in the zone.' It was usually difficult for him compared to his friends, but the adrenaline rush from having his life on the line in a real battle gave him the clarity of mind needed. An odd sound from above made his rife snap towards the source, but his discipline kept him from firing off like an amateur. He decided to watch as what he identified as 'Heartless Armour' assemble in front of the group, waiting for the opening move. The armour went first, and as the strangers started their attacks, Ghost focused his rifle at what would pass as the eyes of the monster. The yellow glow made a pretty convenient sighting beacon through his scope, and as the rifle leveled at the monster, Ghost took a slow, deep breath in, allowing his heartbeat to slow down just a little for the perfect shot...

[meanwhile, up above]

Spectre and Shadow were continuing their observation of the battleground below them. With the imminent threat of the new stranger apparently cleared, Spectre sighed in relief. "Whew... Hey Shadow? Why didn't you spot the stranger before I did?"

"Uh... I was focused more on the combat." he replied back.

The news was concerning to the team leader. Was there a blind spot in our coverage that allowed this to happen? Not wanting this to repeat, Spectre tapped a few buttons on the console in front of him, and a few moments later one of the nearby screens changed to show past footage of Shadow's view.

"Shadow, I'm reviewing footage of your view. I'm worried about th-" he stopped short as he watched the screen.

"Shadow?"

"Yeah?"

"Any particular reason why you focused on that Zion girl?"

"I deemed her suspicious since she walked away from the group that is apparently against the heartless. As far as I'm concerned, her intentions are unknown, and I wanted to keep an eye on her."

There was a long, heavy pause in the cockpit before Spectre finally replied, "That's... a really... interesting spot to focus the camera on for such a task, Shadow. I'll let it slide for now."

"Thanks boss!"

"Now get back to the mission."

Putting off the decision of whether or not to save the footage at a later time, Spectre shifted his focus back to the live camera feed on an adjacent screen. The heartless armour was in full view, and the leader could only watch as the battle unfolded below.

"Still too close for fire support," Shadow announced, "even with our smallest cannons we risk collateral damage or injuring neutral or friendly people. Orders, Spectre?"

"You're right. No choice but to sit here and watch. If you're gonna watch that Zion girl again, please let me know so I can cover your field of view."

"Er..."

"If anything, now would be a good time to shift. Ghost is readying up a shot. Just sayin'."

Edited by Javelin434

“The sun… what?” Kalm said to himself when Talion introduced himself. Honestly, more than excited about the badass way that he showed up and exploded the heartless, the young boy was a bit more… scared? Afterall, it’s not everyday that you see someone with a hammer and an armor like that. “I think i’ll stay away from him for the time being.” - He thought and didn’t said anything to Talion, looking away. 

Well, the boy didn’t had much time to think about that either, since a gigant heartless appeared. Maybe it was the final boss? Kalm hoped so. He quickly noticed the incoming uppercut and stepped back to dodge, being also impulsionated by Alin’s shockwave… His heart was racing, he just had an idea… More like an instinct, his body was telling him JUST DO THIS!

The boy retreated even more until he was somewhat far from the heartless while Saros was attacking it. When an opening appeared and Alin was making her way to the heartless chest, the young boy quickly started to run towards the heartless, holding his keyblades tight… When got a little bit closer to it he jumped and slammed his keyblades at the ground, creating two strong shockwaves of light that went straight to the heartless’s left leg, causing a massive damage on it. Kalm quickly retreated after this attack, not believing in what he just had done. 

“Woah, woah, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!” He said surprised by his own attack, but tried to control himself shortly after. “I… I mean, one part of this thing is gone, guys! Let’s keep attacking!”

Honestly, now he was a bit scared about Alin… What in the world is she thinking?! She isn’t asking for Whippy to fire at her, is she?!

Opposite Armor battle

Saros managed to stun the Heartless briefly, with Kalm taking the opportunity to destroy one of its legs, with its destruction, as well as Alin's punch to its chest, causing it to flinch with its limbs all unorganized. Upon recovering, the Heartless separates its remaining leg and arms from its torso. It's arms home in on Alin and Saros they rapidly orbit around each other and with the claws forming fists. They aim directly at both of them and begin their attempt to crush the duo. Meanwhile, the leg focuses on Susan. Immediately, the Heartless attempts to stomp on her. The speed the leg was moving made it impossible to move out of the way, but Susan manages to block it with her Keyblade. However, the leg keeps pushing downwards on her weapon, making Susan unable to move without being crushed. Thankfully, she was able to keep it at bay until it either gives up, or someone else intervenes.

Unfortunately for the individuals in the Gummi Ship above, the engine catches the Heartless' attention. Quick to act, it turns its torso into a cannon and immediately fires a large dark orb at the Gummi Ship.

- Alin Cruz - Armor Combat -

Alin waited for Whippy's response, as she watched the others do their things. Kalm, somehow, showing some hidden power and obliterating one of the armor's legs was quite the sight, as well as seeing Susan being attacked, she was busy dodging the arm's attacks. 

She quickly tackled Whippy, quickly carrying him on her shoulder as she jumped upward, thankfully they were close to a wall as she managed to propell herself some distance away from the arms with her legs using the wall as leverage. She released Whippy as she landed on the ground. She was not able to do anything to the armor's chest firing a dark orb directly at the gunship.

"Well not to be rude, but flying so close, when you know the heartless have access to projectiles, flying types and powerful magic to some extent, among other things, Whoever is in that ship isn't the sharpest tool in the shed." She criticized the gummi ship even being there in the first place. She didn't care if she insulted anyone, she was just speaking her mind.

"Whippy, Seriously, attack me with your dark energy." She spoke, looking over at Susan. "THERE IS NO MORE TIME!" She shouted at him. Turning her back to him.  "Do it!" Alin spoke. Serious.

(if Stardust posts soon, I can and will have Alin help Susan out.)

Edited by Scrapmaster

Saros stopped running when Alin suggested what she did. He needed a second to realize what she asked for. "You want me to what?!" Saros asked. This would be the first time he was ever asked to do that, maybe not the last by the hands of Alin, however. "Are you crazy?! Your heart could get corrupted! You could die, or worse, turn into one of them!" Saros said, stomping his feet on the ground in a seemingly childish way. Before he could even answer, the Heartless began to attack them with its spinning arms. Saros' shadows ran towards them, hoping to serve as any type of protection, only to be obliterated into nothing as the arms spun. Saros was ready to block with his keyblade, but was quickly tackled by Alin, who proceeded to sling him over her shoulder before jumping away from the danger like it was nobody's business! Once Saros was finally let go in a safe area, he was about to yell at Alin, but was confronted with Alin yelling back, insisting on him shooting her with a dark beam. Just as suddenly, he felt himself turn smaller, taking a step back. The introvert warrior was running on adrenaline and pure pity at this point...he really wanted this to be over. He gently nodded at Alin, mumbling something under his breath. "Fine!" He said, groaning in frustration. He pointed his keyblade right at Alin's back, charging up a beam before shooting it right at her.

Saros stopped running when Alin suggested what she did. He needed a second to realize what she asked for. "You want me to what?!" Saros asked. This would be the first time he was ever asked to do that, maybe not the last by the hands of Alin, however. "Are you crazy?! Your heart could get corrupted! You could die, or worse, turn into one of them!" Saros said, stomping his feet on the ground in a seemingly childish way. Before he could even answer, the Heartless began to attack them with its spinning arms. Saros' shadows ran towards them, hoping to serve as any type of protection, only to be obliterated into nothing as the arms spun. Saros was ready to block with his keyblade, but was quickly tackled by Alin, who proceeded to sling him over her shoulder before jumping away from the danger like it was nobody's business! Once Saros was finally let go in a safe area, he was about to yell at Alin, but was confronted with Alin yelling back, insisting on him shooting her with a dark beam. Just as suddenly, he felt himself turn smaller, taking a step back. The introvert warrior was running on adrenaline and pure pity at this point...he really wanted this to be over. He gently nodded at Alin, mumbling something under his breath. "Fine!" He said, groaning in frustration. He pointed his keyblade right at Alin's back, charging up a beam before shooting it right at her.

- Alin Cruz - Boss Combat -

Element: Shadow.

Alin felt the sharp, stinging pain of Saro's laser on her back, she let out a sharp yell in pain as she grit her teeth and dealt with the pain, and at that moment, her body was absorbing the remaining energy from the beam, Saros would notice her entire aura, everything about her began to feel different...it felt...familiar, it was the same as his aura, she completely copied his element.

Alin twitched and shook in place for a few seconds. "Oh im still not used to this..." She complained as Her eyes, Hair, Clothe outlines began to change color to Saros's magic color, the color of his Shadow. A massive shockwave of energy released around her signaling her adaptation had completed itself. "Darkness only corrupts you if you're too much of a wimp to fight against it Saros...i've survived the darkness as my world fell, this is nothing." Alin spoke, with a grin as her eyes narrowed on the leg that was pushing Susan.

In a flash, Alin had vanished, leaving only traces of darkness on her previous location, in mere moments she reappeared beside Susan and the leg, as a shadow claw formed around her arms she launched herself at the leg...and ripped straight through it. cutting a large, gaping hole on the leg. Effectively destroying it.

As she landed she stood upright as she nodded towards Susan. "On me." She spoke to her as she began to dash in zig zag, this time towards the cheat. She stopped dashing as she stopped just a few meters from the chest, as she jumped with a slashing uppercut with both her shadow claws, shadow energy following the attack, this was meant to do both damage...and allow an opening for the others. 

"Now!" Alin spoke as she dashed mid air onto the side, allowing Susan, or anyone else, a clear shot at the chest.

Edited by Scrapmaster

- Talion Glandur, "The Sunbreaker" - Traverse Town, Opposite Armour Attack -

The remaining weaker Heartless were cleaned up with ease due to the power and sheer numbers of the warriors present in the 1st District, yet Talion was not quick to hope that their battle was over. Typically, this many waves of Heartless were just the warmup, the foot soldiers as it were, before the real threat emerges. He instead hoped the others were prepared when in short order, pieces of azure armour landed seemingly out of nowhere and gathered into a truly unusual form: Opposite Armour, as it was known by most, the stronger variant of the Guardian Armours simply by inverting its limbs and utilising a confusing fighting style. The massive Emblem Heartless began its attack immediately and several fighters responded in kind...the Darkness had barely begun to test the youths here, but even Opposite Armour can prove challenging nonetheless.

Talion let out a battle cry and slammed Ouros to the ground headfirst, creating a Sunspot to fuel his flames and readied himself as the Armour reacted poorly to losing a leg and began barraging the Gummi Ship up above. The fist-fighter girl, Alin, had absorbed the power of Shadows from an ally and severely weakened the Armour and opened a window of opportunity against its chest, the True Armour and source of its power. Seizing the moment, Talion readied and threw Ouros directly at its chest, the explosion singing the cursed steel as he prepared to do this again, summoning another Ouros and continuing his barrage, throwing another straight for the head. The Sunbreaker's need to purge this Darkness overtook him, deactivating his Hammer of the Solar Flame and instead reaching for his Iron Battleaxe known as Felwinter, igniting its powerful flames before flourishing the massive weapon around him and charging the Opposite Armour in a righteous fury, throwing out a strong, downward swing upon the Heart-encased shell of a being.

Saros watched in awe at Alin as she was able to absorb the energy, and adapt it to her own. It went pretty much against everything that he was taught about the darkness. That it was dangerous if not handled carefully. That it could kill and turn people into Heartless, and bring out the worst in everyone. So much for all of that careful training. Then again, warriors were both made and born alike. With the worlds falling into darkness... "(Times are changing.)" Saros thought, shaking his head as he got ready. Too much for one day of what he was used to. Even with his training. He followed behind Alin as she made an opening for the chest of the Heartless, it's greatest weak point. Saros rushed in, using his whip to wrap around one of the arms, allowing the flailing to pull him upwards as he used the momentum to swing right towards the chest. Saros had the whip let go of the arm, flying right at the Heartless' chest before covering his keyblade in darkness and stabbing the Heartless right in the middle, piercing through the armor for just long enough for the tip of his keyblade to reside inside. "You want Darkness? Drown in it!" Saros hissed, his keyblade humming with energy as suddenly he began to shoot a beam of darkness right inside the Heartless' chest, Saros holding onto his keyblade for dear life as he did as much damage as he could.

Opposite Armor battle

The Heartless's leg was suddenly destroyed by Alin. Susan takes a quick moment to thank her. "Thanks." She begins to follow Alin until she moved to thaw side and allowed someone to attack the Heartless' chest. Susan notices that Saros has already fired a beam of darkness at the Heartless. Susan changes tactics, and leaps into the air, holding her Keyblade back handed. She then dives towards the Heartless' head and preforms a powerful slash. With the combined force of Saros' powers and Susan's slash to the head, the arms vanish, and the body and head collapse on the ground. Susan tries to get everyone to attack it. "It's down! Use this opportunity to dish out vicious attacks!" She points her Keyblade at the air, with a orb of fire. She then strikes it above the Heartless, letting it rain fire on the armor.

Opposite Armor battle

Saros managed to stun the Heartless briefly, with Kalm taking the opportunity to destroy one of its legs, with its destruction, as well as Alin's punch to its chest, causing it to flinch with its limbs all unorganized. Upon recovering, the Heartless separates its remaining leg and arms from its torso. It's arms home in on Alin and Saros they rapidly orbit around each other and with the claws forming fists. They aim directly at both of them and begin their attempt to crush the duo. Meanwhile, the leg focuses on Susan. Immediately, the Heartless attempts to stomp on her. The speed the leg was moving made it impossible to move out of the way, but Susan manages to block it with her Keyblade. However, the leg keeps pushing downwards on her weapon, making Susan unable to move without being crushed. Thankfully, she was able to keep it at bay until it either gives up, or someone else intervenes.

Unfortunately for the individuals in the Gummi Ship above, the engine catches the Heartless' attention. Quick to act, it turns its torso into a cannon and immediately fires a large dark orb at the Gummi Ship.

- Alin Cruz - Armor Combat -

Alin waited for Whippy's response, as she watched the others do their things. Kalm, somehow, showing some hidden power and obliterating one of the armor's legs was quite the sight, as well as seeing Susan being attacked, she was busy dodging the arm's attacks. 

She quickly tackled Whippy, quickly carrying him on her shoulder as she jumped upward, thankfully they were close to a wall as she managed to propell herself some distance away from the arms with her legs using the wall as leverage. She released Whippy as she landed on the ground. She was not able to do anything to the armor's chest firing a dark orb directly at the gunship.

"Well not to be rude, but flying so close, when you know the heartless have access to projectiles, flying types and powerful magic to some extent, among other things, Whoever is in that ship isn't the sharpest tool in the shed." She criticized the gummi ship even being there in the first place. She didn't care if she insulted anyone, she was just speaking her mind.

"Whippy, Seriously, attack me with your dark energy." She spoke, looking over at Susan. "THERE IS NO MORE TIME!" She shouted at him. Turning her back to him.  "Do it!" Alin spoke. Serious.

(if Stardust posts soon, I can and will have Alin help Susan out.)

- Talion Glandur, "The Sunbreaker" - Traverse Town, Opposite Armour Attack -

The remaining weaker Heartless were cleaned up with ease due to the power and sheer numbers of the warriors present in the 1st District, yet Talion was not quick to hope that their battle was over. Typically, this many waves of Heartless were just the warmup, the foot soldiers as it were, before the real threat emerges. He instead hoped the others were prepared when in short order, pieces of azure armour landed seemingly out of nowhere and gathered into a truly unusual form: Opposite Armour, as it was known by most, the stronger variant of the Guardian Armours simply by inverting its limbs and utilising a confusing fighting style. The massive Emblem Heartless began its attack immediately and several fighters responded in kind...the Darkness had barely begun to test the youths here, but even Opposite Armour can prove challenging nonetheless.

Talion let out a battle cry and slammed Ouros to the ground headfirst, creating a Sunspot to fuel his flames and readied himself as the Armour reacted poorly to losing a leg and began barraging the Gummi Ship up above. The fist-fighter girl, Alin, had absorbed the power of Shadows from an ally and severely weakened the Armour and opened a window of opportunity against its chest, the True Armour and source of its power. Seizing the moment, Talion readied and threw Ouros directly at its chest, the explosion singing the cursed steel as he prepared to do this again, summoning another Ouros and continuing his barrage, throwing another straight for the head. The Sunbreaker's need to purge this Darkness overtook him, deactivating his Hammer of the Solar Flame and instead reaching for his Iron Battleaxe known as Felwinter, igniting its powerful flames before flourishing the massive weapon around him and charging the Opposite Armour in a righteous fury, throwing out a strong, downward swing upon the Heart-encased shell of a being.

Opposite Armor battle

The Heartless's leg was suddenly destroyed by Alin. Susan takes a quick moment to thank her. "Thanks." She begins to follow Alin until she moved to thaw side and allowed someone to attack the Heartless' chest. Susan notices that Saros has already fired a beam of darkness at the Heartless. Susan changes tactics, and leaps into the air, holding her Keyblade back handed. She then dives towards the Heartless' head and preforms a powerful slash. With the combined force of Saros' powers and Susan's slash to the head, the arms vanish, and the body and head collapse on the ground. Susan tries to get everyone to attack it. "It's down! Use this opportunity to dish out vicious attacks!" She points her Keyblade at the air, with a orb of fire. She then strikes it above the Heartless, letting it rain fire on the armor.

[up above in the gummi ship]

"Threat!" Shadow exclaimed aloud as he stared at the opposite armor, "Target is opposite armor, aiming right at us!"

"I'm on it!" Spirit shouted as he jerked the control stick. Spectre was watching the same view on his screen, and the trio braced in unison as the gummi ship reacted viciously at the sudden input. Spirit groaned loudly as he struggled at the controls. He always knew that 'combat maneuvers' were relentlessly brutal, but did not expect the ship to react so easily. Having reacted quickly, the orb missed its mark by a wide berth as Spirit leveled the ship.

"Gun ready!" Shadow shouted to the team, following a well rehearsed procedure, "core to combat levels!"

"Stand down!" Spectre gruffly replied back, "do not engage. Spirit, continue evasive maneuvers!"

Spirit and Shadow growled at the orders, but followed them as their guns stayed silent and the ship zigged and zagged across the sky. No one shoots Spooky Team and gets away with us not retaliating... 

[back on the ground]

Ghost watched as the opposite armor take a potshot at his friends above, but thought nothing of it; he trusted them enough to know not to worry. He watched and waited as the strangers around him plus a paladin dish out their hurt on the armor. It wasn't long until he heard Susan's voice. "It's down! Use this opportunity to dish out vicious attacks!"

This whole time, Ghost was solidifying his aim at the head of the armor, aiming straight for its eyes, circumventing any hard points on it and going straight for the soft and squishy ones. He exhaled slowly, timed the pull to the lull between heartbeats, and allowed a beam to blaze towards the armor's head...

{Ina: Traverse Town; 1st district}

Ina spent most of her time teleporting around the district, thinning the swarm of Shadow Heartless until the boss Heartless came out. She took a moment up on a roof to take stock of all the people now engaged in this battle. Some, like the sun crazy paladin, were surprising. The brawler lady had some interesting abilities, plus a delightful effect on Saros. The paramilitary soldiers matched the description of an organization that Master Riku talked about. And then there was Master Zion who she knew by...reputation.

"Okay, a bunch of powerful people versus one Reverse Armor." Ina thought, a grin forming on her lips. "First time I've been sorry for a Heartless."

Turning her mind back to the task at hand. Ina considered her options. She didn't really have big powerful spells to use here, believing in speed and agility over brute strength or power. But there was a trick she had been wanting to try. She warped to the ground, placing herself to keep the downed helmet and body in line.

"Way ahead of you!" Ina called out to Susan. "Throw 'em if you got 'em!"

Rearing back, the Keyblade Apprentice hurled both her Keyblade and chakram at the downed Heartless. Both passed over the body and helmet, slicing the Heartless as they passed. With a snap of her fingers, Ina created a portal on the far side of the boss, which swallowed up the weapons. The exit appeared over head as the spinning weapons came out a struck the Heartless again. Ina kept it up, creating portals and different angles and elevations to let gravity help keep the momentum going. This kind of quick portal use was taxing, but Ina couldn't help but smile at the effect.

- Alin Cruz - Boss fight - 

Element: Shadow.

It was turning quite obvious Whippy's shadow power was manifesting more and more from Alin, as her eyes began to leave traces of darkness as she moved. She saw Whippy, Susa rained fire, Whippy shot a laser beam, Fireman used his axe. The Gummi ship was useless, which didn't surprise her, the soldier man was trying to fire a beam at the eyes of a possibly hollow armor, and she was infused with darkness, just waiting to let it roar upon the armor's vulnerable state.

Taking two steps back she concentrated for a second. as her shadow claws began to emanate more energy as she diverted it into them. As she began to rush towards it, stopping mid-way as she slammed both her hands, and claws onto the ground. As Shadow magic traveled along it, all of her dark energy was used up into this attack. THe shadow traveled towards the armor until it was bellow it. And as it arrived, an enormout shadow spike erupted from below it, aiming to pierce the armor's torso straight through.

Her shadow energy began to wane and decrease, she could never keep a charge long, she did rely on stealing elements from others after all. She concentrated for a second, as she shadow magic began to dissipate and vanish, leaving no trace it had ever been on her system.

Opposite Armor Defeated

With everyone's combined effort, the Heartless was eliminated. A bright light emits from its torso, releasing a large heart into the air. The armor disappears, as if it was never there.

Susan sighs and withdraws her Keyblade. She looks back towards everyone. "Everyone alright?"

(Sorry for the short post. Busy day)

Saros panted as the Heartless finally disappeared. He dismissed his keyblade as he allowed himself to rest. He considered, for a moment, if being annoyed was a valid excuse to Susan's question. But he eventually went against it. He pushed himself up and crossed his arms. "Fine over here. All pieces intact." Saros said, frowning as he took a glance around, making a mental note of the amount of people they had. Himself, Susan and Ina, the original trio. Alin, Kalm, Ghost and whoever he was with, the guy with the hammer, the angel that left to get some food...was he missing someone? Probably. "Well that...was eventful." Saros groaned. Things were not as in control as they expected them to be. At least, this safe heaven was safe. He walked over to Ina, gently and playfully pressing his face against her shoulder. "I'm so tired and we haven't even started." Saros complained, looking over at Susan. "Our suspect is long gone from here, but I think this is a lead. We need to check out other worlds that were marked as locked on the list. Maybe we'll end up encountering him in one of them...or not. Hopeful thinking, but you know." Saros hummed, glancing over at the rest as well. "So. Now that we're...peaceful. I wanted to ask. When your worlds were attacked, did you see anyone controlling the Heartless, or unlocking the world, or just someone that wasn't a Heartless that seemed suspicious before it all went down?"

(more incoming...)

Edited by Stardustblade358

"No. They didn't last long enough to give that away."

Zion was at the doors of the district, munching on a taco. She yawned and headed over, still eating. "Alive. Good, seems you all are pretty good." She finished off the delicious entree, and wiped her hands on her shorts. "I'm Zion. Who are all of you, and what brought you to Traverse Town, if I may ask?" She looked at them all, not sure of any of them...especially not Spooky Team. They reminded her of the Nocturnal Guardians. Of Cody.

"Mmm....I want waffles now..." She muttered to herself, checking her pockets for something.

"How foolish." A voice suddenly echoed around the group. To the three students, the voice was all too familiar. "You think you can actually stop this? You're nothing but mere pieces in this game. Pieces to be discarded to make way for the grand play." From the roof of the bell tower, a figure stood, staring down at the group before jumping right off, landing gracefully in front of them. As the figure stood, it was none other than Master Roxas himself. Yet, something was wrong. Saros, though he seemed happy for a moment, he narrowed his eyes the next, quickly extending his arm. "...who the hell are you?" Saros whispered. Roxas chuckled, opening his eyes...to reveal his blue eyes were now bright yellow. "What are you talking about? It's me. Roxas...at least, this body is." Roxas said, smirking. "This," Roxas moved around, referring to the remaining darkness that was slowly fading away. "is unavoidable. It is the cycle of how everything has to be. For every end there is a beginning, and now, for this beginning, there will be an end." Roxas explained. Saros gripped his fist. It looked like Roxas...but the darkness that resided inside...there was no possible way.

Zion finally appears out of the building with food in her hand, asking why everyone has gathered here in Traverse Town. Before Susan could say anything, she was interrupted. A man upon the bell tower claims that everything will come to an end. As he jumps down, Susan was able to identify him. It was Master Roxas. But something seemed off about him, she could sense so much darkness within him.

A voice echoes from the sky. "There will be no 'end'. Not on my watch!" A star in the sky seems to go berserk, bouncing left and right across the darkness, until suddenly slamming into the ground between the group and Roxas. A bright light emits upon impact. A young man seems to appear from the light, holding a star shaped crystal. Susan identified the object right away. "Why do you have Yen Sid's Star Shard?" The man turns his head. "I'll tell you later." He faces back towards Roxas, summoning a sword seemingly made of pure electricity. "Start talking kid. Where's Xavier?"

- Alin  Cruz - 

Before Alin could really give Saros and answer she heard a different voice, one she didn't recognize, and with an intense aura to boot. She turned around to see a figure jumping off the belll tower, it looked like a young boy, not the one you'd expect to be a bad guy, but then again, you couldn't be sure of anything anymore. Oh and Zion had just came back, that happened too.

"Who's Roxas, and more importantly, how petty do you have to be you to body theft someone?" Alin snarked right back at the individual approaching them. She crossed her arms as he spoke of the darkness.

"Sure it is, everyone knows that everything ends and begins, thats not the problem, the problem is you cucks are trying expedite the process." Alin couldn't help but comment on 'Roxas''s logic, and the fallacy of it. Before she could continue another figure appeared, this time cloaked in lightning. Whom questioned roxas, seemed like she'd have to sit back and observe their exchange.

Edited by Scrapmaster