Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Roleplay RE Kingdom Hearts: Dark Desires RP

Stephen rips off a wanted sign from the wall. The prize was 10,000 munny for him dead or alive. He really didn't need other bounty hunters chasing him down. Right now he needed to lay low. From the corner of his eye he could see a man pointing 3 guards to his direction. Stephen starts to run but is outmaneuvered by guards. "Shit !" Stephen pulls out the sword of gust. "Put your hands in the air" Shouted the guard. Stephen ran across the wall slicing a guards head clean off. Then throwing a knife at the 2nd guards chest. Stephen stops. " I'll spare you but send Xavier a message dont firetruck with me." Stephen sliced off the remainings guards hand. Stephen runs to district 2.

Stephen puts on his helmet. "ATLAS give me any info on ships that left traverse town" - Gummi Ship Model B left Traverse TOWN AT APPROXIMATELY 4:27pm- "Who is the captain of the ship?" -The ship is lead by Captain Spectre- "Give me a video link to him, it's about time we talked."    

attachicon.gif1065002_0_2049001_3001_48_33 (1) - Edited.png  

Susan answers Spectre's question about their experiences with the Keyblade. "I have been promoted to the rank of a Keyblade Master." Saros answered the rest of Spectre's questions. Meanwhile, Jynn marvels at the sight of the Gummi Ship. He has never seen such an engineering feat, as his world is not technologically advanced. But his fascination ends quickly when Spectre asks about what world they should visit first. "We can't just sit here and think about it. We need to go now if we want to prevent Xavier from plunging more worlds into darkness."

"ATLAS  record a message" "My name is Stephen Osiemi knight of osiris I am here to help you in the battle against Xavier I can be trusted. But I will only help if you take that bounty off my head I hope we can come to an understanding." "ATLAS send the message.

Upon hearing Susan's reply, Spectre's mood and tone changed in an instant. "I apologize, ma'am," the leader bowed his head slightly, "I was not aware that I was addressing a keyblade master." 

"We can't just sit here and think about it," the one called Jynn protested, "We need to go now if we want to prevent Xavier from plunging more worlds into darkness."

"Alright then," Spectre motioned the group to follow him, "the gummi ship is parked at the landing zone just outside the first district."

As they started their walk, Spirit and Shadow were the first to notice something was wrong. Shadow stopped dead in his tracks and stared towards the second district; Spirit stared at the tactical pad that was mounted on his wrist. Soon enough, the squad's tactical pad started to light up as well. "I heard something from the second district," Shadow cautiously announced, "It sounded like... screaming. The bad kind."

"Er... guys?" Spirit added in, "incoming message. Open frequencies though."

The entire squad stared at their own tactical pads as a message was broadcasted. "My name is Stephen Osiemi knight of osiris I am here to help you in the battle against Xavier I can be trusted. But I will only help if you take that bounty off my head I hope we can come to an understanding."

"Woah there," Ghost chuckled, "I never knew you were the kind of guy to place a hit on someone, Spectre. What did he do, steal your sweet-roll?"

"I honestly have no idea," Spectre defended, "what this guy is talking about. And he wants us to take off his bounty? I mean if he holds still and makes it easy for us..."

This time, the whole squad burst into laughter. "C'mon Spectre," Ghost managed to say between breaths, "that's just cruel!"

"Sorry, the punchline was already set up. Spirit?"

"Way ahead of you," Spirit replied while wiping off a tear, "triangulated the signal. It came from the second district. Should we investigate?"

"Nah. We got bigger issues to worry about. And solving someone's bounty problem is... not our problem."

"Alright. Shall we send a response? Or should I mark this as spam? I'm saving this either way because this is gold!"

"Erm... Tell him we can't help with his little bounty problem. But... Thanks for the offer?"

"I'll leave that part out." 

With the team in a more cheerful mood after the spectacle, Spectre once again motioned the group to follow them. "C'mon, the ship is this way. Unless some of you want to check this out?" Meanwhile, Spirit sent a message back to the one called Osiemi.

>Hey mate, sorry about your bounty issue, but that is not our problem. Best of luck on your endeavors. 

Saros yawned as he followed Spectre. "Technically speaking, our rank of master won't be worth crap if we can't fix the problem... considering that if we fail there won't be anyone left to teach when our turn arrives." Saros said, taking out his handheld game from his pocket. Saros' eyebrow lifted slightly as he heard the incoming message. "Do you have the exact coordinates?" Saros asked. A guy with a bounty on his head? As much as his brain screamed, 'Saros this could be a dangerous person', his brain also reasoned, 'Of he has a bounty he might have been around the worlds as they fell into darkness and could offer both his services and knowledge to the mission'. Regardless, he considered ignoring his plea to be a tad bit rude. His shadow spread, a Shadow Copy of himself sprouting next to him as he walked. "I'll send a copy to check him out for us. Be my eyes for a bit." Saros said, quickly taking hold of the back of Spectre's shirt for guidance as he closed his eyes, his vision now that of the copy as it hurried over to the second district.

The Shadow Copy hurried to the coordinates, traveling the shadows until reaching the local bar. It stuck it's head out, looking around as it's eyes landed on Stephen. He was the only one out of place in a town full of 'civilians'. His clothing and weapons alone stood out. The Shadow Copy crawled from the shadow, standing right up as it walked up to Stephen, it's voiced that of Saros overlayed with a more distorted version of it. "You are the one who sent the message?" The Shadow Copy asked, gesturing to itself. "I am Keyblade Master Saros. This is a Shadow Copy for us to communicate while my physical body remains with the group. I've heard your plea. We do not know about your bounty, nor we have the authority to over turn it. However, we are on a bounty mission ourselves, in search of the man responsible for opening the keyholes and allowing the darkness to return to the worlds. We cannot promise you anything, but if you wish to help us, and we succeed, I am sure that the bounty could be considered in return for your heroic efforts. Again, I do not promise anything...but it would be foolish of me to not offer an alliance and strengthen our numbers." The Shadow Copy spoke, gesturing as it looked at Stephen with bright yellow eyes.

Saros yawned as he followed Spectre. "Technically speaking, our rank of master won't be worth crap if we can't fix the problem... considering that if we fail there won't be anyone left to teach when our turn arrives." Saros said, taking out his handheld game from his pocket. Saros' eyebrow lifted slightly as he heard the incoming message. "Do you have the exact coordinates?" Saros asked. A guy with a bounty on his head? As much as his brain screamed, 'Saros this could be a dangerous person', his brain also reasoned, 'Of he has a bounty he might have been around the worlds as they fell into darkness and could offer both his services and knowledge to the mission'. Regardless, he considered ignoring his plea to be a tad bit rude. His shadow spread, a Shadow Copy of himself sprouting next to him as he walked. "I'll send a copy to check him out for us. Be my eyes for a bit." Saros said, quickly taking hold of the back of Spectre's shirt for guidance as he closed his eyes, his vision now that of the copy as it hurried over to the second district.

The Shadow Copy hurried to the coordinates, traveling the shadows until reaching the local bar. It stuck it's head out, looking around as it's eyes landed on Stephen. He was the only one out of place in a town full of 'civilians'. His clothing and weapons alone stood out. The Shadow Copy crawled from the shadow, standing right up as it walked up to Stephen, it's voiced that of Saros overlayed with a more distorted version of it. "You are the one who sent the message?" The Shadow Copy asked, gesturing to itself. "I am Keyblade Master Saros. This is a Shadow Copy for us to communicate while my physical body remains with the group. I've heard your plea. We do not know about your bounty, nor we have the authority to over turn it. However, we are on a bounty mission ourselves, in search of the man responsible for opening the keyholes and allowing the darkness to return to the worlds. We cannot promise you anything, but if you wish to help us, and we succeed, I am sure that the bounty could be considered in return for your heroic efforts. Again, I do not promise anything...but it would be foolish of me to not offer an alliance and strengthen our numbers." The Shadow Copy spoke, gesturing as it looked at Stephen with bright yellow eyes.

The team nodded quietly at Saros's observation, letting the weight of the idea of darkness snuffing out the light sink in. Spectre voiced what the team was thinking, "I'd rather it not get to that point."

"Aaaannnnnnddd... Done!" Spirit announced as he smacked the enter button on his wrist mounted tactical pad, sending the message to Stephen. "I gotta admit though, that was weird getting something like that out of the blue. What's next, some rightful heir to the throne of another world needs us to wire some munny with a promise that we'll get more once they can access their account?"

"I still can't believe you almost fell for that, Shadow," Ghost snickered, "thank goodness we were around when you were at the computer."

"How was I supposed to know!?" the raven haired scout cried out, "it looked pretty convincing!"

"Well for starters," Spirit added, "you were on the public, open access internet. Never trust that system!"

"Do you have the exact coordinates?" 

Spirit grinned as he showed his tactical pad to Saros. "Exact coordinates? I would accept nothing less for my gear. I got 4 transponders plus a gummi ship to work off of. Here you go, have a look-see. The last numbers correspond to Z-axis, so basically we will know what level a signal is coming from. My handiwork, at your service."

As Saros's shadow copy went to work, Spectre quietly resigned his role of squad leader to become akin to one of those service pets he's heard about, helping those who are blind, or have some sort of physical disability. Not even 5 minutes into meeting a master and already we're treated as exploitable units. I swear, once they deem us 'disposable,' I'm pulling the trigger, Oath to the Masters be da-

Hearing Ghost and Shadow giggling behind him halted his train of thought as the leader turned his head around. "What's so funny?"

"Seeing you like this!" Shadow exclaimed with glee, "you usually aren't the one to start a conga line."

"Yeah... I guess not. Maybe the stress of all this is starting to get to me."

"Nah," Ghost chimed in, "you're doing it wrong. C'mon now! Cha-cha-cha-cha-cha- CHA!"

At this point, even Spectre started cracking a grin. Well, at least I have them with me... It wasn't long before they finally arrived at the giant double doors that separated the landing zone from the first district. "Well, here we are," Spectre announced to the group as he slowly came to a halt for Saros's sake, "beyond these doors is our gummi ship, and access to the other worlds. If you're ready, step on through."

"That's me." Ina replied to Spectre, with a smile and a wave. "I could be down for some side quests."

As Spooky squad received the message from Stephen, the Keyblade Apprentice warped behind Ghost and read the message over his shoulder.

"Unexpected." She commented, her expression uncharacteristicly thoughtful.

This business about a bounty sounded strange. She was about to ask Spectre what the bounty was about, but they seemed clueless as well. Curiouser and curiouser. She was running some mental calculations to create a portal to the coordinates given, but Saros beat her to the punch with one of his doubles, earning him a sour look.

"I guess we can mosey on to the ship." Ina said with a shrug.

Her gaze went back to Saros.

"Unless your double needs backup?"

"Imidietly." The Shadow Copy said, gesturing to the exit. "I'll take you to meet us. I warn you that this mission will not be easy, nor safe. But then again, you have a bounty over your head. You shouldn't have a problem defending yourself, should you?" The Shadow Copy asked, beginning to lead Stephen to the location of the ship and the rest of the group. "My deal is that I was thrust into a position. I was chosen by a key that is used as a sword and just like that one is expected to take the lead and save the world, and yet I don't want to shy from it. Instead ,I don't plan on losing to that who abuses of the powers given to them. This shadow shall lead you. We may speak more in person." The Shadow Copy said, the gleam of it's eyes dulling as Saros' sight returned to his own body.

Saros smiled at the conga line idea. "I don't know about you, but limbo goes pretty well with conga, and I can go pretty low." Saros chuckled, letting go of Spectre as he opened his eyes, rubbing them slightly. "Thank you. The meeting went smoothly. They should arrive soon, actually." Saros said, looking up at the ship. This should do. This would do wonderfully. "Amazing. Does this beauty have a name?" He asked, stepping inside. He wanted to explore, but he hesitated, looking over at the team. "Spirit, correct? You wouldn't happen to have an interstellar map, would you? I suggest we should all agree on which world to go to instead of going in blindly." Saros suggested, his tone low as he glanced up around the ship. He was usually quiet, his tone low as it was.

The Shadow Clone led Stephen to the group. Saros turned, waving the Shadow Clone away as it dispersed. 5 clones in a row. He needed coffee and a nap. "Here he is." Saros said, gesturing Stephen over. "This is Stephen. Come, maybe you could share some information on the surrounding worlds too. We're just about to plan something out, hopefully." Saros said, a 6th Shadow Clone hiding in Stephen's shadow. He wasn't going to let this guy get the free reign just yet.

The doors to the Gummi Ship open, with it in closer view of Jynn. He leans to Spectre. "So this thing takes us to other worlds? What a powerful piece of machinery. Is it safe?" He pauses. At this point, his obvious curiosity could be getting annoying. "Sorry......... My world is not advanced with this kind of stuff." He noticed Saros with a newcomer.

Susan stayed behind until Zion with Tailon until the former builds up courage to take action. She tries to get her to follow the group. "Come on. We don't have time to feel bad for ourselves. It's like what Jynn said, moping is not going to bring Xion back. Come with us, and together we will find her."

Zion seemed to pull away. As Talion started speaking sense, she slowly straightened up and wiped her eyes. Wings fading, she looked at all who talked to her, then finally, fully, at Talion.

"Thanks." She whisperd. "I...it's hard, is all...I've always felt her...b...but now...It's like my heart is...is in shambles...like there's a piece missing I can't replace." She whispered. "I just want her back. I just want my Xion back." She looked at the Sunbreaker. "Thank...thanks." She managed a half-smile, then glanced at Stephen. She wasn't really a fan of him already. Something rubbed her wrong. So she went ahead and turned to Jynn. "...where did you say you we-" Suddenly she clammed up.

From above someone dropped, striking Zion on the head. She crouched down, holding her head. "OW!OWOWOWO!" she whimpered. "What was that for-" Her protest was broken as someone advanced on Jynn.

"Bed empty, no note, SWORDS GONE. YOU COULD HAVE DIED, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN CAPTURED." Lording over Jynn was a pink-haired catgirl, who looked downright furious. She was dressed like Lightning Farron,her Miqo'te ears were straight, her tail bushy, and she lorded over him like a mother. "Shiva would kill me if she knew I didn't stop you!"

Steven took notice of a girl looking at him. By now he knows that she does not trust him. He follows Saros cause he seems to be willing to show him around. As he walked away he could feel the girls heavy stare. "Whats her deal." Steven asked Saros

Edited by Cypher

- Talion Glandur, The Sunbreaker - Traverse Town with Zion -

Talion listened intently to Zion as she confided in him, his own heart aching at the tragedy that had befallen someone so radiant. Her gratitude was voiced and appreciated by Talion, who too smiled with her under his helmet. "I don't intend on making promises I cannot keep..." Talion began, looking down at the ground for a moment in contemplation, then back up to Zion and nodded. "So I promise you, I will do all I can to help you get Xion back. On my life, I swear this." Talion spoke with affirmation, tapping his chest plate with a sideways fist upon his last words. "And you're welcome. If you ever need to talk again, I'm here." He concluded, though his feelings of relief were supplemented with confusion as what appeared to be a Catgirl descended from...he didn't know where, but her arrival hurt Zion and she immediately closed in on Jynn, the stranger who too came from the skies.

He initially considered readying to fight, but Eclaire's words were that of scorning, almost like a child being told off, which only amused Talion who had to keep his laughter inside and just watched this unfold.

Though it didn't take long for Talion to feel something was wrong...in the distance, he could feel a strong presence...a frightfully dark presence approaching.

- Arwen Nestariel, The Blighted Lady/Ithil, the Wraith - Traverse Town -

The doors to their District were pushed open, keen-eyed observers would immediately spot the wisps of Darkness seeping from the crack between the heavy, wooden doors before they even opened, all of which surrounded a very visible figure who lowered their arms and continued the walk they had set upon a long while ago, following up from the sounds of the battle that had concluded with the death of an Emblem Heartless. Much of the Darkness was reabsorbed by Arwen Nestariel, who's bright orange eyes would've been immediately visible to anyone who saw her approach, but she was not one woman, for the presence, the stench, of a Wraith was upon her spirit...and Darkness inhabited them both.

Arwen chose not to say anything just yet, waiting for them to make their own conclusions first, wanting to see if they would judge her first. She instead just continued her walk towards the group and their Gummi Ship.

"Is that a cat lady?" Steven asked himself. He went to go get a water bottle to make sure he was hydrated. But something else caught his attention. Steven feel a dark presence. He turned around he felt like a door was being pushed open. He saw a dude with a hammer looking around as if he also felt it.I felt like a legion was approaching.

Edited by Cypher

With Zion back on her feet, Susan proceeded to head towards the Gummi Ship.

Jynn was approached by Zion who was seemingly curious to know something about him. But before she could finish her question, she was abruptly interrupted by a woman falling on top of her. Jynn was quick to react. "Are you ok?!" But he was then interrupted by the same woman, who began hounding on him. It was a familiar face, Eclaire. He seemingly ignores her shouting. "Why hello Eclaire. Never thought I would see you here. You..............." He pauses. He was quick to notice the ears on her head, and her tail. Perhaps world traveling changed her appearance. ".............. look different?" Eclaire then states that his mother would've been infuriated with her if she knew he went out traveling to different worlds. But Jynn knows his mother better than anyone. "You're over exaggerating Eclaire. She is well aware that I am able to fend for myself. Plus, I don't recall her telling you to babysit me. More along the lines of aiding me in dire times, correct?" He pauses for a moment. "Anyways, we could use your help on this quest. Our world and more are in danger. I'll explain what's going on."

Steven notices a cat lady fall on to a girl and her name is Eclaire? Steven stays back to watch this unravel. Apparently Jynn is either Elclaire's brother or childhood friend. Steven cant control himself and says "WHO THE HELL IS AND WHAT IS GOING ON!"

Edited by Cypher

"That's me." Ina replied to Spectre, with a smile and a wave. "I could be down for some side quests."
As Spooky squad received the message from Stephen, the Keyblade Apprentice warped behind Ghost and read the message over his shoulder.
"Unexpected." She commented, her expression uncharacteristicly thoughtful.
This business about a bounty sounded strange. She was about to ask Spectre what the bounty was about, but they seemed clueless as well. Curiouser and curiouser. She was running some mental calculations to create a portal to the coordinates given, but Saros beat her to the punch with one of his doubles, earning him a sour look.
"I guess we can mosey on to the ship." Ina said with a shrug.
Her gaze went back to Saros.
"Unless your double needs backup?"

"Imidietly." The Shadow Copy said, gesturing to the exit. "I'll take you to meet us. I warn you that this mission will not be easy, nor safe. But then again, you have a bounty over your head. You shouldn't have a problem defending yourself, should you?" The Shadow Copy asked, beginning to lead Stephen to the location of the ship and the rest of the group. "My deal is that I was thrust into a position. I was chosen by a key that is used as a sword and just like that one is expected to take the lead and save the world, and yet I don't want to shy from it. Instead ,I don't plan on losing to that who abuses of the powers given to them. This shadow shall lead you. We may speak more in person." The Shadow Copy said, the gleam of it's eyes dulling as Saros' sight returned to his own body.

Saros smiled at the conga line idea. "I don't know about you, but limbo goes pretty well with conga, and I can go pretty low." Saros chuckled, letting go of Spectre as he opened his eyes, rubbing them slightly. "Thank you. The meeting went smoothly. They should arrive soon, actually." Saros said, looking up at the ship. This should do. This would do wonderfully. "Amazing. Does this beauty have a name?" He asked, stepping inside. He wanted to explore, but he hesitated, looking over at the team. "Spirit, correct? You wouldn't happen to have an interstellar map, would you? I suggest we should all agree on which world to go to instead of going in blindly." Saros suggested, his tone low as he glanced up around the ship. He was usually quiet, his tone low as it was.

The Shadow Clone led Stephen to the group. Saros turned, waving the Shadow Clone away as it dispersed. 5 clones in a row. He needed coffee and a nap. "Here he is." Saros said, gesturing Stephen over. "This is Stephen. Come, maybe you could share some information on the surrounding worlds too. We're just about to plan something out, hopefully." Saros said, a 6th Shadow Clone hiding in Stephen's shadow. He wasn't going to let this guy get the free reign just yet.

The doors to the Gummi Ship open, with it in closer view of Jynn. He leans to Spectre. "So this thing takes us to other worlds? What a powerful piece of machinery. Is it safe?" He pauses. At this point, his obvious curiosity could be getting annoying. "Sorry......... My world is not advanced with this kind of stuff." He noticed Saros with a newcomer.

Susan stayed behind until Zion with Tailon until the former builds up courage to take action. She tries to get her to follow the group. "Come on. We don't have time to feel bad for ourselves. It's like what Jynn said, moping is not going to bring Xion back. Come with us, and together we will find her."

Zion seemed to pull away. As Talion started speaking sense, she slowly straightened up and wiped her eyes. Wings fading, she looked at all who talked to her, then finally, fully, at Talion.

"Thanks." She whisperd. "I...it's hard, is all...I've always felt her...b...but now...It's like my heart is...is in shambles...like there's a piece missing I can't replace." She whispered. "I just want her back. I just want my Xion back." She looked at the Sunbreaker. "Thank...thanks." She managed a half-smile, then glanced at Stephen. She wasn't really a fan of him already. Something rubbed her wrong. So she went ahead and turned to Jynn. "...where did you say you we-" Suddenly she clammed up.

From above someone dropped, striking Zion on the head. She crouched down, holding her head. "OW!OWOWOWO!" she whimpered. "What was that for-" Her protest was broken as someone advanced on Jynn.

"Bed empty, no note, SWORDS GONE. YOU COULD HAVE DIED, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN CAPTURED." Lording over Jynn was a pink-haired catgirl, who looked downright furious. She was dressed like Lightning Farron,her Miqo'te ears were straight, her tail bushy, and she lorded over him like a mother. "Shiva would kill me if she knew I didn't stop you!"

Stephen took notice of a girl looking at him. By now he knows that she does not trust him. He follows Saros cause he seems to be willing to show him around. As he walked away he could feel the girls heavy stare. "Whats her deal." Stephen asked Saros

- Talion Glandur, The Sunbreaker - Traverse Town with Zion -

Talion listened intently to Zion as she confided in him, his own heart aching at the tragedy that had befallen someone so radiant. Her gratitude was voiced and appreciated by Talion, who too smiled with her under his helmet. "I don't intend on making promises I cannot keep..." Talion began, looking down at the ground for a moment in contemplation, then back up to Zion and nodded. "So I promise you, I will do all I can to help you get Xion back. On my life, I swear this." Talion spoke with affirmation, tapping his chest plate with a sideways fist upon his last words. "And you're welcome. If you ever need to talk again, I'm here." He concluded, though his feelings of relief were supplemented with confusion as what appeared to be a Catgirl descended from...he didn't know where, but her arrival hurt Zion and she immediately closed in on Jynn, the stranger who too came from the skies.

He initially considered readying to fight, but Eclaire's words were that of scorning, almost like a child being told off, which only amused Talion who had to keep his laughter inside and just watched this unfold.

Though it didn't take long for Talion to feel something was wrong...in the distance, he could feel a strong presence...a frightfully dark presence approaching.

- Arwen Nestariel, The Blighted Lady/Ithil, the Wraith - Traverse Town -

The doors to their District were pushed open, keen-eyed observers would immediately spot the wisps of Darkness seeping from the crack between the heavy, wooden doors before they even opened, all of which surrounded a very visible figure who lowered their arms and continued the walk they had set upon a long while ago, following up from the sounds of the battle that had concluded with the death of an Emblem Heartless. Much of the Darkness was reabsorbed by Arwen Nestariel, who's bright orange eyes would've been immediately visible to anyone who saw her approach, but she was not one woman, for the presence, the stench, of a Wraith was upon her spirit...and Darkness inhabited them both.

Arwen chose not to say anything just yet, waiting for them to make their own conclusions first, wanting to see if they would judge her first. She instead just continued her walk towards the group and their Gummi Ship.

"Is that a cat lady?" Stephen asked himself. He went to go get a water bottle to make sure he was hydrated. But something else caught his attention. Stephen feel a dark presence. He turned around he felt like a door was being pushed open. He saw a dude with a hammer looking around as if he also felt it.I felt like a legion was approaching.

With Zion back on her feet, Susan proceeded to head towards the Gummi Ship.

Jynn was approached by Zion who was seemingly curious to know something about him. But before she could finish her question, she was abruptly interrupted by a woman falling on top of her. Jynn was quick to react. "Are you ok?!" But he was then interrupted by the same woman, who began hounding on him. It was a familiar face, Eclaire. He seemingly ignores her shouting. "Why hello Eclaire. Never thought I would see you here. You..............." He pauses. He was quick to notice the ears on her head, and her tail. Perhaps world traveling changed her appearance. ".............. look different?" Eclaire then states that his mother would've been infuriated with her if she knew he went out traveling to different worlds. But Jynn knows his mother better than anyone. "You're over exaggerating Eclaire. She is well aware that I am able to fend for myself. Plus, I don't recall her telling you to babysit me. More along the lines of aiding me in dire times, correct?" He pauses for a moment. "Anyways, we could use your help on this quest. Our world and more are in danger. I'll explain what's going on."

Stephen notices a cat lady fall on to a girl and her name is Eclaire? Stephen stays back to watch this unravel. Apparently Jynn is either Elclaire's brother or childhood friend. Stephen cant control himself and says "WHO THE HELL IS AND WHAT IS GOING ON!"

"That's me. I could be down for some side quests."

"It's nice to meet you, Ina," Spectre smiled, "Saw your handiwork from above. That was pretty cool what you did."

"I don't know about you," Saros smiled, "but limbo goes pretty well with conga, and I can go pretty low."

Spectre's fleeting smile disappeared at the thought. "How about no?"

"Thank you. The meeting went smoothly. They should arrive soon, actually."

Amazing. Does this beauty have a name?" Saros asked when they were in view of the gummi ship. This time, it was Ghost and Spirit's turn to smile. 

"Vigilant," Ghost replied, "I suggested it, and since I'm the main pilot of it, they didn't get a choice in naming it."

"Here we go," Spirit sighed dryly, "we all voted for a name. Yours just sounded the coolest so we went for it."

"Same thing basically!"

"Spirit, correct? You wouldn't happen to have an interstellar map, would you? I suggest we should all agree on which world to go to instead of going in blindly."

"We have a map, yes. Ghost, can you project it up in the main hold for everyone when we all board?"

"Sure thing!"

"So this thing takes us to other worlds?" Jynn asked, "What a powerful piece of machinery. Is it safe? Sorry......... My world is not advanced with this kind of stuff."

"Safe?" Ghost and Spirit asked in unison, then promptly laughed ominously. "Buddy, depends on which side of the cannons you're on! If you're with us or the light, totally safe! If you're on our bad list, nowhere is safe from this thing!"

As the newly identified allies boarded the ship, Spirit acted as their tour guide, making sure they don't do anything dumb like pulling a conduit wire while the rest of the team stayed at the boarding ramp. The interior is oddly luxurious given the aggressive exterior; there was a spacious living quarters with a kitchen, fully stocked fridge, heck even one of those fancy coffee machines that uses those single use plastic pods much to Spirit's dismay about recycling. Near the back were the bedroom quarters and a single master bathroom, also oddly luxurious given how the ship looks. Everything, from the furniture to the coffee machine, is secured to the floor or to whatever surface its on, since their 'home' tends to do barrel rolls in the event of being engaged with the heartless. Towards the front of the ship was the cockpit, boarding ramp, barracks for the boys and the brig for prisoner transport.

Meanwhile, outside the gummi ship, Shadow, Spectre and Ghost were doing their walk around the gummi ship while listening in to Zion, Susan, and Talion Glandur THE SUNBREAKERTM. It was standard procedure for them as they surveyed the surface of the ship, watching for any signs of sabotage such as loose panels or a sticky bomb near the engine. Just as they finished, the trio spotted Stephen and the Saros clone. Spectre stepped forward from the group. "So you're the guy," he said as he suspiciously eyed the stranger.

"This is Stephen," the Saros clone introduced, "Come, maybe you could share some information on the surrounding worlds too. We're just about to plan something out, hopefully." 

"I don't know what stunt you were trying to pull, or why you're actually here. We're about to take off, and apparently you're willing to help us with this Xavier problem. You're cleared to board, but you better be within sight of one of my boys at all times. Failure to obey will result in your immediate detainment."

The sudden appearance of a pink-haired catgirl caught Spectre's attention. The trio heard her name, saw the initial interactions with Jynn and dismissed her as a threat in a relatively short time.

It was the sight of bright orange eyes in the distance that caught the trio's attention. Ghost, having sense the darkness, stepped forward from the group. His keyblade was unsummoned, but his arm was poised in a way to quickly call it in and use it in a moment's notice. Realizing what his friend is doing, Spectre calmly placed his right hand on the pistol grip of his rifle, but didn't raise it. Instead, he had it hanging from the straps on his shoulders, with the barrel facing the ground to his left. Behind him and off to the side, Shadow had his rifle lowered but shouldered, ready to respond in a moment's notice.

"Attention approaching personnel," Spectre announced loudly so he could be heard from the distance, "identify yourself and state your intentions immediately. Stop where you are, and do not proceed further. Failure to heed this warning will result in lethal force being used."

[Reference for those curious...]

9f706d284f79820f1278406650b9b5f7-dbxjxw2

Edited by Javelin434

"I can agree to those terms Cpt.Spectre but I can go to the bathroom myself right?" Suddenly, Steven was interrupted by a flash of yellow eyes like ones in his dreams. He noticed Saros, Spectre and his lackeys saw it too. It seemed like they were preparing for an attack Steven puts on his helmet and takes out his 3 wishes keyblade. 

post-73379-0-22664100-1514033814_thumb.png  

Edited by Cypher

Zion rubbed her head and stood, and began slinking towards the ship quietly as Eclaire stayed looming over Jynn.

"...She asked me to watch over you, Jynn. Chasing you to other worlds seems pretty dire." She said plainly...then she slid to a knee, bowing her head. "I live to serve Kilkis Seres and you, Jynn. I will help you."

- Alin Cruz - The Punchy McSass Girl - Traverse Town - 

Alin simply watched the scenes unfold themselves, a cat woman fall out of the sky and berate the stranger from before, name was Jynn, prince, whatever, ran from home yada yada yada. Alin didn't really much care for what he did to get there, more for what he was going to do now that he was here, which was probably tag along with them.

She followed Spirit as he gave the tour of the gummi ship. "For an extremely blocky ship, which no offense, looks like a kid's toy made with lego bricks. Is pretty spacious, and somewhat luxurious, i'l give credit to that." Alin had to make this opening comment about the ship's interior.

She then overheard some commotion from outside, mostly soldier incoherent gibberish. But it seemeled like someone was approaching them, Alin darted outside the ship in an instant to see what was happening. 

"Oh..." Alin spoke, as she crossed her arms, "That ominous aura." She lifted her index finger, "Menaching look". She lifted the next finger, "And bright, glowing eyes." The lifted her third finger as she smirked. "You are already three times more menaching than that cuck Roxas" Alin commented with a smile, before turning it into a frown almost instantly.

"Who are you and what the hell do you want. Please say so because I think these guys are really going to shoot, and with how you look. They'l just be wasting precious ammo." Alin commented dryly.

- Arwen Nestariel, The Gravewalker the Blighted Lady/Ithil, the Wraith - Approaching Menacingly -

The military talk of Spectre made Arwen weary, but Alin provided much needed levity by pointing out her superior menace to that of Roxas, who had been possessed by the man who'd started this spectacle in the first place, yet he wasn't as intimidating. Arwen could only chuckle for a moment, her voice altered with a much deeper sounding backing to her ordinarily feminine voice, cluing them in further that she was dark indeed. "If I were in Roxas's place...I wouldn't have bothered taunting. I would have killed all of you, I would wipe your names from history, ensure you were forgotten, your deeds forgotten, nothing left but your ashes..." Shortly after she spoke, her left arm, shoulder and left side of her face were suddenly enveloped by her Wraith, Ithil, with her Face-Guard/Crown appearing in full on her face while her left eye changed to that of a pupil-less, white-green eye.

"And for fighting such a pitiful enemy, we would promise no mercy to anyone else looking to put a stop to us. No quarter given!" Ithil spoke in dramatic fashion, her ethereal voice echoing through the district, assuring hand gestures followed throughout her speech, her right eye glowing a little more than usual as she closed her right hand into a fist as she gestured with her final line. Arwen then smiled, Ithil's partial form retreating back into her and she simply stood before them. "Now you decide: What am I? Friend, foe or something more? What happens next is on you." Arwen enunciated her second sentence with aside gestures, then extended both arms to her sides as if to say "Come at me.".

- Talion Glandur, "The Sunbreaker" - Traverse Town -

Talion, despite being on guard, merely listened to Arwen intently, internally feeling a little concerned when her Wraith took over for a moment. Both of them living in one body and as sinister seeming as the other. Yet Talion figured there must be something more to this. Xavier wouldn't just taunt, leave, then come and taunt again with a different puppet, surely not? As intriguing as this situation was for him, time was of the essence.

"If you are here to join us, just say so. As much as I'd love to entertain your notions, we haven't an eternity to fix the calamities we are sure to encounter as a result of Xavier." Talion stated firmly, though his Battleaxe did spark a few little flames just in case it was needed.

Despite some worry about Stephen, Ina's eyes brightened up as she saw Spooky Sqaud's gummi ship. While she patiently waited for them to open it up, she dashed in and took a personal tour of the vessel, teleporting from spot to spot, looking at the different rooms and shiny controls.

"This ship is wicked." She said, warping next to Spectre. "Mind if I-"

She broke off as she spotted the figure heading towards the ship.

"Oh, look. More trouble."

Though her tone was flippant, she studied Arwen closely. She couldn't place World of origin, nor nail the feel of the magic this person exuded. A possible ally of Xavier's? Or, a third party come to capitalize on the growing chaos? Arwen's, and then Ithil's response to questions, didn't help the matter much. Well, at all.

"The big guy has a point." Ina called out, jerking a thumb to Talion. "You could have opened with something other than a challenge. It taints the air a bit. How about you try again, start with a name."

In a flash, the Keyblade Apprentice was next to, but slightly behind the Bright Lady.

"Also, who's ghost face?"

Not wishing to stay too close to a potiental enemy, Ina warped to the top of a lamppost, feet planted on the smaller lamp heads. She was ready to warp away the instant Arwen made a move.

"I'm Ina, by the by, if that helps break the ice." She said in a friendly tone, giving the Bright Lady a smile.

"I can agree to those terms Cpt.Spectre but I can go to the bathroom myself right?" Suddenly, Stephen was interrupted by a flash of yellow eyes like ones in his dreams. He noticed Saros, Spectre and his lackeys saw it too. It seemed like they were preparing for an attack Stephen puts on his helmet and takes out his 3 wishes keyblade. 

attachicon.gif1065002_0_2049001_3001_48_33 (1) - Edited.png  

- Alin Cruz - The Punchy McSass Girl - Traverse Town - 

Alin simply watched the scenes unfold themselves, a cat woman fall out of the sky and berate the stranger from before, name was Jynn, prince, whatever, ran from home yada yada yada. Alin didn't really much care for what he did to get there, more for what he was going to do now that he was here, which was probably tag along with them.

She followed Spirit as he gave the tour of the gummi ship. "For an extremely blocky ship, which no offense, looks like a kid's toy made with lego bricks. Is pretty spacious, and somewhat luxurious, i'l give credit to that." Alin had to make this opening comment about the ship's interior.

She then overheard some commotion from outside, mostly soldier incoherent gibberish. But it seemeled like someone was approaching them, Alin darted outside the ship in an instant to see what was happening. 

"Oh..." Alin spoke, as she crossed her arms, "That ominous aura." She lifted her index finger, "Menaching look". She lifted the next finger, "And bright, glowing eyes." The lifted her third finger as she smirked. "You are already three times more menaching than that cuck Roxas" Alin commented with a smile, before turning it into a frown almost instantly.

"Who are you and what the hell do you want. Please say so because I think these guys are really going to shoot, and with how you look. They'l just be wasting precious ammo." Alin commented dryly.

- Arwen Nestariel, The Gravewalker the Blighted Lady/Ithil, the Wraith - Approaching Menacingly -

The military talk of Spectre made Arwen weary, but Alin provided much needed levity by pointing out her superior menace to that of Roxas, who had been possessed by the man who'd started this spectacle in the first place, yet he wasn't as intimidating. Arwen could only chuckle for a moment, her voice altered with a much deeper sounding backing to her ordinarily feminine voice, cluing them in further that she was dark indeed. "If I were in Roxas's place...I wouldn't have bothered taunting. I would have killed all of you, I would wipe your names from history, ensure you were forgotten, your deeds forgotten, nothing left but your ashes..." Shortly after she spoke, her left arm, shoulder and left side of her face were suddenly enveloped by her Wraith, Ithil, with her Face-Guard/Crown appearing in full on her face while her left eye changed to that of a pupil-less, white-green eye.

"And for fighting such a pitiful enemy, we would promise no mercy to anyone else looking to put a stop to us. No quarter given!" Ithil spoke in dramatic fashion, her ethereal voice echoing through the district, assuring hand gestures followed throughout her speech, her right eye glowing a little more than usual as she closed her right hand into a fist as she gestured with her final line. Arwen then smiled, Ithil's partial form retreating back into her and she simply stood before them. "Now you decide: What am I? Friend, foe or something more? What happens next is on you." Arwen enunciated her second sentence with aside gestures, then extended both arms to her sides as if to say "Come at me.".

- Talion Glandur, "The Sunbreaker" - Traverse Town -

Talion, despite being on guard, merely listened to Arwen intently, internally feeling a little concerned when her Wraith took over for a moment. Both of them living in one body and as sinister seeming as the other. Yet Talion figured there must be something more to this. Xavier wouldn't just taunt, leave, then come and taunt again with a different puppet, surely not? As intriguing as this situation was for him, time was of the essence.

"If you are here to join us, just say so. As much as I'd love to entertain your notions, we haven't an eternity to fix the calamities we are sure to encounter as a result of Xavier." Talion stated firmly, though his Battleaxe did spark a few little flames just in case it was needed.

Despite some worry about Stephen, Ina's eyes brightened up as she saw Spooky Sqaud's gummi ship. While she patiently waited for them to open it up, she dashed in and took a personal tour of the vessel, teleporting from spot to spot, looking at the different rooms and shiny controls.
"This ship is wicked." She said, warping next to Spectre. "Mind if I-"
She broke off as she spotted the figure heading towards the ship.
"Oh, look. More trouble."
Though her tone was flippant, she studied Arwen closely. She couldn't place World of origin, nor nail the feel of the magic this person exuded. A possible ally of Xavier's? Or, a third party come to capitalize on the growing chaos? Arwen's, and then Ithil's response to questions, didn't help the matter much. Well, at all.
"The big guy has a point." Ina called out, jerking a thumb to Talion. "You could have opened with something other than a challenge. It taints the air a bit. How about you try again, start with a name."
In a flash, the Keyblade Apprentice was next to, but slightly behind the Bright Lady.
"Also, who's ghost face?"
Not wishing to stay too close to a potiental enemy, Ina warped to the top of a lamppost, feet planted on the smaller lamp heads. She was ready to warp away the instant Arwen made a move.
"I'm Ina, by the by, if that helps break the ice." She said in a friendly tone, giving the Bright Lady a smile.

"Escalation of Force Protocols? Seriously? How about I just write an angry letter to the enemies when we're engaged? We'll fall the same way, but at least they'll know in writing what we think."

"If you shoot first at anyone that you think 'looks' or 'feels' scary or darknessy, you're worse than the monsters we face, because you're the ones with the rifles... Now drop until I say stop, all of you!"

"Oh..." Alin spoke, "That ominous aura. Menacing look. And bright, glowing eyes. You are already three times more menacing than that cuck Roxas."

Spectre was mentally rejoicing at having a girl saying what the whole squad was thinking, but were professional enough to not admit nor say aloud. 

"If I were in Roxas's place..." the orange-eyed girl started, "I wouldn't have bothered taunting. I would have killed all of you, I would wipe your names from history, ensure you were forgotten, your deeds forgotten, nothing left but your ashes..."

Behind Spectre, the characteristic pssssh sound of the energy cone activating on a rifle gave him some comfort; Shadow had mentally declared her a threat. His gaze hardened, but he still kept his rifle lowered. Discipline is the only thing holding him back at this point. Spectre was quick to raise a fist off to his side; the usual motion of 'don't shoot yet.'

The girl changed appearance, this time spooking Ghost since he was closer to the girl. "And for fighting such a pitiful enemy, we would promise no mercy to anyone else looking to put a stop to us. No quarter given!"

"So then," Ghost cautiously spoke, "since you're not in Roxas's place, what's your story?"

"Now you decide: What am I? Friend, foe or something more? What happens next is on you."

Spectre gritted his teeth hard as he had to make a decision fast. Everything about this girl just screams 'super darkness heartless girl.'  Her vivid threats teetered on the edge of what the leader could call her intentions, but this girl wasn't actively engaging anyone. There's not enough for him, Ghost, or Shadow to strike first and allowing them to engage on their terms, and they know it. The tension only heightened as Ina warped in nearby, forcing the trio to factor in her possible moves into their battle maneuvers should the situation break into combat. It could be a trap, trying to force someone to come a little too close so she could strike first, or a really depraved joke that only the most sadistic would get a kick out of. Spectre didn't enjoy either of those possibilities.

Spectre sternly gave his reply towards the orange-eyed stranger. "You are... being a pain in the buttstock. Since you haven't taken this time to attack us, you're not a foe just yet. Now I say again, state your name and your intentions, please. Why have you approached us?" 

Back in the gummi ship, after giving the tour of the ship to their new 'allies,' Spirit went into the cockpit and saw the standoff below. This doesn't look good. He remained in the cockpit, hands hovering over the controls to start up the engines, just in case they needed to bail everyone out really fast.

Steven summoned his keyblade. He didn't like the look of this lady one bit. He got in his fighting stance to prepar for an attack. He gripped his keyblade in great desperation. "Spectre what should we do about this creep?"

Edited by Cypher

- Alin Cruz - The Punchy McSass Girl - Traverse Town -

Alin couldn't help but smile as the mysterious woman began speaking what she would do if she was an enemy, which caused Alin to break out halfway through the woman's speech.

"Christ, She even monologues like one!" Alin snarked as she then hear the ethereal voice coming from her. "Oh, that was uncessessarily dramatic." Alin followed up with a shrug, as the soldier boys spoke for her as the woman only creeped closer to them, holding out her arms to her side as if to invite them to attack her.

Ina in particular seemed to keep her cool in the situation, finally, someone else with backbone.

Alin's expression turned into a frown and a mocking smile as the woman spoke the exact words. 

"Now you decide: What am I? Friend, foe or something more? What happens next is on you."

"Now hold it right there." Alin had to stop everything right there as she walked in front of the group, facing the ghost woman eye to eye.

"Enough with your drama or cryptic speech, as FireMan said, just speak your intentions else you are just wasting your, and everyone else's time." Alin spoke, folding her arms.

"I'l ask you again. What the hell do you want. You and...your drama queen friend." Alin spoke cleanly and directly.

Saros grumbled under his breath, raising an eyebrow as he watched this new challenger approaching. No hello, no accusations, just straight up challenging them to a fight. "We don't have time for this..." Saros muttered under his breath, gripping his handheld game tighter as he looked up. There's only so much one can do. They already had such a large group, and the worry of searching for Xavier. "(This is getting out of hand.)" Saros thought, bitting his lip slightly. If they let their guard down it would be begging for Xavier to get them once he saw the chance for it. Saros stepped a tad bit closer. "We mean no harm to you, nor we have qualms against you. Unless you want to get to the point and tell us what is it that you want, we are quite busy with stuff to do." Saros said, groaning loudly as he proceeded to point at Stephen. "Like Talion said. Unless you're here for his bounty, then to which I guess we could find a compromise." Saros said, glancing over at Alin. "Don't give her an excuse to actually fight us. We have better, more important things to do. Seriously." Saros hummed, waving his handheld game at Alin.

"I'll like to know more about that something else." Steven chuckled in a joking manner. "What the hell do you even want right now, like you just show up out of nowhere with your weird eyes and cryptic messages just stop and tell us!" Steven shouted aggravatedly. Steven puts on his helmet. "ATLAS give me a thermal scan of the creepy lady." Steven ordered "There are no heat signatures operator!" ATLAS says confused. "What the hell?" Steven mutters looking at the lanky woman. 

Edited by Cypher

- Arwen Nestarial, the Blighted Lady/Ithil, the Wraith - Traverse Town -

It would seem that the group was irritable, impatient and not in the mood for this, though when the time came, mood would be irrelevant, yet Arwen decided, against the protests of Ithil in her mind that she simply blocked out, to concede with a sigh, though Stephen's shouting was not welcome. "You could at least keep your voice down, young man. You're lucky I'm on your side, not an ally of Xavier's." Arwen uttered, with a finger pointing down at him, then a thumb to herself and an aside gesture as she looked back to the rest of them. "Look, I apologise, but you must understand, while I said that if I were in his place you'd all be dead, it doesn't mean Xavier is incompetent. He cares not for your moods or convenience." She said, shaking her head and pointing to the skies as she mentioned Xavier. It didn't take long for Ithil to get restless and materialize next to Arwen, with a sullen expression. "To be fair, this was my idea. It was a test. I wanted us to see if you were at all impulsive, easy to anger or capable of judging someone beyond their cover." Ithil commented, but Arwen then stood in front of her, a little sheepish as she did. "Excuse her, she's not wrong, but she has no filter, so sorry if she insulted any of you." Her Wraith raised a finger in protest, then tried to peek around Arwen, who simply kept getting in her way.

"It was an attempt to judge your characters from the get go. It failed and I'm sorr--ow! Hey!!"

- Talion Glandur, "The Sunbreaker" - Had Enough -

Talion had waltzed up to Arwen and Ithil in the middle of their chatter and simply grabbed Arwen by her ear, leaving her at his mercy despite her apparent power. "We can all have a good apologetic discussion and introduction later. Right now, we have a job to do. Now get in the ship, Arwen." Talion ordered, while revealing her name to all, which puzzled Arwen, though most would find it hard to see her being puzzled behind the scrunched up expression of pain she was constantly wearing as a result of Talion. "Wha--? H-How, do you--Ow! Leggo!" Arwen protested, waving her arms in futility, Ithil followed closely, almost unable to contain her urge to burst out laughing.

"I will take full responsibility of anything that happens, just let her in." Talion assured Spectre, who was already on edge as it was, leading Arwen past him and to the Gummi Ship, finally releasing her ear but forcibly tapping her into the open doors. After a brief exhale of breath, Talion turned around completely to face the others and cleared his throat.

"That's Arwen Nestarial, Bright Lady of Radiant Garden. I've heard of her in my travels and she is a Wraithbound. Very powerful, very kind, very, very compassionate. She was almost drowned in the Darkness of Radiant Garden's Keyhole, but she somehow pulled through, mostly the same, but the Darkness is still in her, it's bound to have effects, but let's discuss this further later. Now, all of you here, might I kindly suggest you all do one thing: Get in the Gummi Ship." Talion explained curtly, then pointed his thumb back to the ship door upon his "suggestion" and then marched into the ship after Arwen, bringing an end to the charade she began.

Steven was amazed at what just happened. How much power does she contain in herself. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Steven volentured. Inside of him he could feel a itching inside of him wanting to investigate.

Edited by Cypher