Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Roleplay RE Kingdom Hearts: Dark Desires RP

Saros' eye twitched as everyone began to question him about the chicken. He snapped his head, his face flushed. "It wouldn't run away! I tried to have it run the other way and it keeps running straight into danger! I can't just leave it to DIE!" Saros yelled as he waved his keyblade around. This Rooster was a living being, he wasn't going to let it die. But then again, he also wasn't going to admit that this was the first Rooster he had ever seen and met in real life that wasn't on a plate, and so he wasn't ready to see it die in front of him. Even while holding a chicken in one hand, he was sure of himself to not be defenseless. He threw his keyblade, the blade dashing across the sand to reveal the location of a few crab shaped Heartless. Saros then jumped as he began to jump onto the Heartless, right on their heads, stepping on them one by one as he dashed across the sand, leaving the Heartless confused and with a headache as they held their heads. Once Saros reached the end, he caught his keyblade as it flew right by him, only to spin and throw the keyblade once more, this time back down into the sand as it slashed the Heartless in half before they could hide again. He dashed across the dying Heartless, jumping as he caught his keyblade again before slamming it down against the sand below, sand flying into the air as Heartless flew with it due to the force. Saros proceeded to throw his keyblade into the air as he quickly reached for his whip for a change of weaponry. He cracked his whip, wrapping it around one Hermit Crab Heartless, which proceeded to hide inside the shell. Saros then spun the Heartless around, using its hard shell as a weapon as he proceeded to smack other Heartless away with the original Heartless like a pinball, before proceeding to throw the Heartless into the air and into the sea, watching it fly off until he didn't see it land in the ocean anymore.

Steven was aggravated when everyone was talking about that chicken. "We pledged to defend all that is good from the heartless and that means every single creature, so if Saros went and saved a chicken so be i!!" Steven interrupted. He gave a dirty glance to all that opposed Saros. Steven pats the chicken on the head.

Edited by Cyber_Spider YT

- Alin Cruz - Tired of chicken talk - Beach battle -

"Spoken like true hippies." Alin snarked back at Stephen and Whippy as they both defended. "Couldn't you just use your own shadow to get the Chicken to a safe spot? Or to keep it safe instead of carrying it around your arm WHILE YOU DASH ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH IT IN YOUR HANDS?!." Alin snapped at the last part, "Its not healthy for it to be shaken around so much Whippy, you damn Hippie." Alin returned to good old stark at the end as she saw Ina doing her own stunts on the heartlesses. 

Giving a brief thumbs up, both with her normal hands and a giant sand hand, as she kicked another crab heartless, and quickly slammed her sand fists on top of another, effectively killing it with the sheer impact.

Saros snapped his head to Alin, his red eyes glowing for the slightest of moments. "I am saving my shadows for a possibility of a bigger threat! Whether you realize it or not, those Shadows are a part of me! They take magika, stamina, AND energy! I am NOT wasting them on enemies these weak! So do me a favor, and mind your own DAMN BUSINESS!" Saros yelled, his adrenaline pumping as he was ever so slowly losing his cool. He was usually the quiet kid, the one to follow orders to the letter and get it done. He was meant to be that way.  But then again, he didn't fit his world's calculations either. So maybe he didn't fit elsewhere either. Saros proceeded to gesture at Stephen as he petted the chicken. "Exactly my point! Thank you, Stephen!" Saros said. At least someone was on his side, even if it was a wanted criminal with a bounty on his head for whatever the reason may be. That was better than nothing. However, he did pause for a moment, looking down at the chicken as he analyzed Alin's words about the movements not being good for the chicken's health. He held it close, checking its heartbeat even though he honestly had no idea what exactly he was looking for in it. The rooster seemed...fine? It just stared at him with the same, absent looking eyes and gaze as it did before. Not much change there. Not like it could talk and complain to him either. For a moment he glanced around, and didn't see any further movement around his area. "I think we eliminated all if not most." Saros said, his eyes quickly turning to the girl that had originally showed up on the boat, hurrying over to her. "Are you alright?" He asked, then offering the rooster. "And is this your rooster?"

-Eclaire-

She was mostly quiet, following Jynn around...but once the arrows were let loose, her wings were flung out and she flew fast and hard at the Heartless that began appearing. Both her greatswords flared to life, and she began to cleave a pair of the Heartless in two, both of her swords charged with the magic of it's home - one, of brilliant light...and the other, of deepest shadow.

"Jynn, stay back!" She shouted. "Don't come too close!" She slipped into an almost maternal instinct...one she blamed Shiva for creating.

-Zion-

She had wandered off and found a small waterfall and pond. Shrugging, the goddess decided to take a bath.

- Talion Glandur and Arwen Nestariel - Polynesian Sea, Heartless Battle -

Neither Talion or Arwen got to say much more before the Heartless ambushed them all, with many different kinds along with a large, bipedal Shark, presumably an Emblem Heartless with a Heart to free. As the battle raged and quickly progressed, Arwen channeled Ithil's power and summoned her Storm Bow, her entire left hand and forearm in which she held it was replaced with Ithil's as a full spectral quiver materialized upon her back. Alin was surrounded by Crab-like Heartless, though she had little trouble with them, one of which she kicked away and Ithil simply laid a coup de grace via a spectral arrow being let loose into its face during flight. Arwen/Ithil then took a few moments to grab two arrows at once and fired them both into the heavily weakened Shark Heartless, which was already missing a leg and was badly beaten by Alin, infused with Sand as her element oddly enough.

"I wouldn't let your guard down, "Whippy", the Heartless are nothing if not relentless...particularly in the presence of a Rooster, I've found." Arwen commented, still scanning the area, bow at the ready.

Talion on the other hand, had caught the attention of a Large Body Heartless, futilely attempting to sneak up on the group, immediately summoning a Hammer of Sol and backhand smacking it in the face with the sharper end, before climbing the oversized creature and pummeling its head in with repeated hammer strikes as it began to topple over, with no chance to fight back as it damn near died before it hit the ground, only hanging on as it landed just to receive a Solar Fireball into it's head, destroying the Heartless. When Talion looked back, Alin's sand-based disposition gave him an idea...

"Alin! Just in case they come back, catch this!" He called out to warn her, before hurling a Solar Fireball at her, hoping to enhance her in some way.

Jynn manages to eliminate several Heartless with only a couple of shots from his artificial bow. Eclaire joins in and tries to protect him, like a mare guarding her foal. Jynn still continues to fire arrows at incoming Heartless, regardless if Eclaire wanted him to or not. "Sorry Eclaire, but I would be dishonoring our people if I don't fight." A cowardly Heartless jumps at him from behind in an attempt at his life. But Jynn's deadly senses made him aware of its attack, so he shoots another arrow at it without even looking, eliminating it.

Susan, with her Keyblade in its transformation, swiftly eliminating Heartless left and right. Several more Heartless spawn around Saros and something in his arms. It was a chicken. Regardless, it would be heartbreaking to let any creatures' lives fall at the hands of the Heartless. Susan swiftly leaps towards the two and then seemingly snaps her Keyblade, still in its transformation state, in half, and hurls the halves at the remaining Heartless. Tailon also emits a large fireball to help out. Once all the creatures were gone, the halves returned to Susan, like boomerangs. The weapon returns to its true form.

Saros tries to communicate with the girl on the boat, asking if the chicken belongs to her. She was quick to answer. "Yes! Thank you for saving him from those awful creatures." The chicken begins to peck at the air for no apparent reason. The girl grins. "He's............... special....... if you know what I mean." There was a slight pause. The girl then breaks the silence. "I'm Moana, and this little guy is Heihei. Pleasure to meet you." Susan was the first to introduce herself. "Susan. The one who saved your chicken is Saros.

- Alin Cruz - Sand Castle Queen - Battle at the beach -

Alin had kept a steady pace between defense and offense, she had no trouble mopping up a bodycount and keeping her power reservers filled, well...considering there was sand all around her. She was automaticaly charging herself just by standing on it. 

Whippy's outburst made her almost lose composure and start laughing straight in  his face, but she was figthing, she needed composure, sadly. Whippy soon went and got the rooster to a safe place. while she was still wondering what was a chicken doing in the middle of all of this sand.

Her pondering was broken when the overheard Talion shouting at her and firing a fireball at her, She quite literaly dove right at the fireball as if she was a soccer goalie jumping after the ball, catching it flawlessly as she fell down onto the sand as her element changed almost instantly.

Element change: Sand + Intense heat = Glass

In an instant, a burst of energy released around her, knocking back some crab heartlesses that got close to her as she noticed the change, her eyes were grey, her hair was silvery and...actualy sharp, one could see the sharpened edges on the hairlines, her clothe outlines were made of glass now, transparent and shiny like pristine glass. 

The first thing Alin would notice was that she was equiped with two armblades, each made of glass, and she could not only generate more glass, but also change its composition as well, making it brittle and fragile, or making it bulletproof per say. And sharp as a scalpel. 

The first movement she did was dashing at a crab heartless as she stabbed it straight in the eyes, killing it instantly. She could bypass their defenses by hitting the unprotected areas fast enough, this was useful. 

"Thanks Solaire" She shouted back at Talion, with a devilishly grin on her face. As she hacked a large body heartless to pieces, by simultaneous dashes and slashes around it.

While proud of her hiding place, Ina had to admit she hadn't positioned herself very well to watch what was going on below her. With Susan's call for action, Ina let out a little sigh as she precariously drew in her limbs so she could peak out beyond the palm leaves. 

"Let's see, area themed Heartless? Check." She said to herself as she got her feet directly on the canopy trunk. "Local in danger? Check."

Standing up with a big grin, Ina summoned her Keyblade.

"Show time!" She declared before teleporting down to the ground, her blade stabbing down to impale a crab like Heartless to the ground.

Pulling her chakram off her back, Ina hurled it at a Herartless heading for Saros. The sight of her friend cradling a skinny chicken made the Keyblade Apprentice have a double take. She warped over next to Saros, catching her throwing weapon after it scythed through a Heartless.

"Yeah, everything Alin asked, with added bewilderment." She said, checking for her next target.

The big Heartless was taking heavy hits, so no need to help there. What she was worried about was more water born heartless making for the lady on the boat. There did seem to be some of the crabs still heading for the water.

"Hold that thought, though." Ina said to Saros before warping away.

She reappeared above above the water ahead of some submerged crabs. She slashed at one while trying to kick the other away. She was thankful it was still only about waist deep for her.

Saros' eye twitched as everyone began to question him about the chicken. He snapped his head, his face flushed. "It wouldn't run away! I tried to have it run the other way and it keeps running straight into danger! I can't just leave it to DIE!" Saros yelled as he waved his keyblade around. This Rooster was a living being, he wasn't going to let it die. But then again, he also wasn't going to admit that this was the first Rooster he had ever seen and met in real life that wasn't on a plate, and so he wasn't ready to see it die in front of him. Even while holding a chicken in one hand, he was sure of himself to not be defenseless. He threw his keyblade, the blade dashing across the sand to reveal the location of a few crab shaped Heartless. Saros then jumped as he began to jump onto the Heartless, right on their heads, stepping on them one by one as he dashed across the sand, leaving the Heartless confused and with a headache as they held their heads. Once Saros reached the end, he caught his keyblade as it flew right by him, only to spin and throw the keyblade once more, this time back down into the sand as it slashed the Heartless in half before they could hide again. He dashed across the dying Heartless, jumping as he caught his keyblade again before slamming it down against the sand below, sand flying into the air as Heartless flew with it due to the force. Saros proceeded to throw his keyblade into the air as he quickly reached for his whip for a change of weaponry. He cracked his whip, wrapping it around one Hermit Crab Heartless, which proceeded to hide inside the shell. Saros then spun the Heartless around, using its hard shell as a weapon as he proceeded to smack other Heartless away with the original Heartless like a pinball, before proceeding to throw the Heartless into the air and into the sea, watching it fly off until he didn't see it land in the ocean anymore.

Stephen was aggravated when everyone was talking about that chicken. "We pledged to defend all that is good from the heartless and that means every single creature, so if Saros went and saved a chicken so be i!!" Stephen interrupted. He gave a dirty glance to all that opposed Saros. Stephen pats the chicken on the head.

- Alin Cruz - Tired of chicken talk - Beach battle -

"Spoken like true hippies." Alin snarked back at Stephen and Whippy as they both defended. "Couldn't you just use your own shadow to get the Chicken to a safe spot? Or to keep it safe instead of carrying it around your arm WHILE YOU DASH ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH IT IN YOUR HANDS?!." Alin snapped at the last part, "Its not healthy for it to be shaken around so much Whippy, you damn Hippie." Alin returned to good old stark at the end as she saw Ina doing her own stunts on the heartlesses. 

Giving a brief thumbs up, both with her normal hands and a giant sand hand, as she kicked another crab heartless, and quickly slammed her sand fists on top of another, effectively killing it with the sheer impact.

Saros snapped his head to Alin, his red eyes glowing for the slightest of moments. "I am saving my shadows for a possibility of a bigger threat! Whether you realize it or not, those Shadows are a part of me! They take magika, stamina, AND energy! I am NOT wasting them on enemies these weak! So do me a favor, and mind your own DAMN BUSINESS!" Saros yelled, his adrenaline pumping as he was ever so slowly losing his cool. He was usually the quiet kid, the one to follow orders to the letter and get it done. He was meant to be that way.  But then again, he didn't fit his world's calculations either. So maybe he didn't fit elsewhere either. Saros proceeded to gesture at Stephen as he petted the chicken. "Exactly my point! Thank you, Stephen!" Saros said. At least someone was on his side, even if it was a wanted criminal with a bounty on his head for whatever the reason may be. That was better than nothing. However, he did pause for a moment, looking down at the chicken as he analyzed Alin's words about the movements not being good for the chicken's health. He held it close, checking its heartbeat even though he honestly had no idea what exactly he was looking for in it. The rooster seemed...fine? It just stared at him with the same, absent looking eyes and gaze as it did before. Not much change there. Not like it could talk and complain to him either. For a moment he glanced around, and didn't see any further movement around his area. "I think we eliminated all if not most." Saros said, his eyes quickly turning to the girl that had originally showed up on the boat, hurrying over to her. "Are you alright?" He asked, then offering the rooster. "And is this your rooster?"

-Eclaire-

She was mostly quiet, following Jynn around...but once the arrows were let loose, her wings were flung out and she flew fast and hard at the Heartless that began appearing. Both her greatswords flared to life, and she began to cleave a pair of the Heartless in two, both of her swords charged with the magic of it's home - one, of brilliant light...and the other, of deepest shadow.

"Jynn, stay back!" She shouted. "Don't come too close!" She slipped into an almost maternal instinct...one she blamed Shiva for creating.

-Zion-

She had wandered off and found a small waterfall and pond. Shrugging, the goddess decided to take a bath.

- Talion Glandur and Arwen Nestariel - Polynesian Sea, Heartless Battle -

Neither Talion or Arwen got to say much more before the Heartless ambushed them all, with many different kinds along with a large, bipedal Shark, presumably an Emblem Heartless with a Heart to free. As the battle raged and quickly progressed, Arwen channeled Ithil's power and summoned her Storm Bow, her entire left hand and forearm in which she held it was replaced with Ithil's as a full spectral quiver materialized upon her back. Alin was surrounded by Crab-like Heartless, though she had little trouble with them, one of which she kicked away and Ithil simply laid a coup de grace via a spectral arrow being let loose into its face during flight. Arwen/Ithil then took a few moments to grab two arrows at once and fired them both into the heavily weakened Shark Heartless, which was already missing a leg and was badly beaten by Alin, infused with Sand as her element oddly enough.

"I wouldn't let your guard down, "Whippy", the Heartless are nothing if not relentless...particularly in the presence of a Rooster, I've found." Arwen commented, still scanning the area, bow at the ready.

Talion on the other hand, had caught the attention of a Large Body Heartless, futilely attempting to sneak up on the group, immediately summoning a Hammer of Sol and backhand smacking it in the face with the sharper end, before climbing the oversized creature and pummeling its head in with repeated hammer strikes as it began to topple over, with no chance to fight back as it damn near died before it hit the ground, only hanging on as it landed just to receive a Solar Fireball into it's head, destroying the Heartless. When Talion looked back, Alin's sand-based disposition gave him an idea...

"Alin! Just in case they come back, catch this!" He called out to warn her, before hurling a Solar Fireball at her, hoping to enhance her in some way.

Jynn manages to eliminate several Heartless with only a couple of shots from his artificial bow. Eclaire joins in and tries to protect him, like a mare guarding her foal. Jynn still continues to fire arrows at incoming Heartless, regardless if Eclaire wanted him to or not. "Sorry Eclaire, but I would be dishonoring our people if I don't fight." A cowardly Heartless jumps at him from behind in an attempt at his life. But Jynn's deadly senses made him aware of its attack, so he shoots another arrow at it without even looking, eliminating it.

Susan, with her Keyblade in its transformation, swiftly eliminating Heartless left and right. Several more Heartless spawn around Saros and something in his arms. It was a chicken. Regardless, it would be heartbreaking to let any creatures' lives fall at the hands of the Heartless. Susan swiftly leaps towards the two and then seemingly snaps her Keyblade, still in its transformation state, in half, and hurls the halves at the remaining Heartless. Tailon also emits a large fireball to help out. Once all the creatures were gone, the halves returned to Susan, like boomerangs. The weapon returns to its true form.

Saros tries to communicate with the girl on the boat, asking if the chicken belongs to her. She was quick to answer. "Yes! Thank you for saving him from those awful creatures." The chicken begins to peck at the air for no apparent reason. The girl grins. "He's............... special....... if you know what I mean." There was a slight pause. The girl then breaks the silence. "I'm Moana, and this little guy is Heihei. Pleasure to meet you." Susan was the first to introduce herself. "Susan. The one who saved your chicken is Saros.

- Alin Cruz - Sand Castle Queen - Battle at the beach -

Alin had kept a steady pace between defense and offense, she had no trouble mopping up a bodycount and keeping her power reservers filled, well...considering there was sand all around her. She was automaticaly charging herself just by standing on it. 

Whippy's outburst made her almost lose composure and start laughing straight in  his face, but she was figthing, she needed composure, sadly. Whippy soon went and got the rooster to a safe place. while she was still wondering what was a chicken doing in the middle of all of this sand.

Her pondering was broken when the overheard Talion shouting at her and firing a fireball at her, She quite literaly dove right at the fireball as if she was a soccer goalie jumping after the ball, catching it flawlessly as she fell down onto the sand as her element changed almost instantly.

Element change: Sand + Intense heat = Glass

In an instant, a burst of energy released around her, knocking back some crab heartlesses that got close to her as she noticed the change, her eyes were grey, her hair was silvery and...actualy sharp, one could see the sharpened edges on the hairlines, her clothe outlines were made of glass now, transparent and shiny like pristine glass. 

The first thing Alin would notice was that she was equiped with two armblades, each made of glass, and she could not only generate more glass, but also change its composition as well, making it brittle and fragile, or making it bulletproof per say. And sharp as a scalpel. 

The first movement she did was dashing at a crab heartless as she stabbed it straight in the eyes, killing it instantly. She could bypass their defenses by hitting the unprotected areas fast enough, this was useful. 

"Thanks Solaire" She shouted back at Talion, with a devilishly grin on her face. As she hacked a large body heartless to pieces, by simultaneous dashes and slashes around it.

"It wouldn't run away! I tried to have it run the other way and it keeps running straight into danger! I can't just leave it to DIE!" Saros explained to everyone around him. 

" 'atta boy, Whippy!" Shadow agreed. a momentary lapse between shots was all the scout needed to reconfigure his rifle into his preferred configuration. With just a quick snap, the rifle had split into two, and he was quick to take advantage of the sub-rifles's high rate of fire as he started sending a flurry of arrow shards towards any appropriate group of heartless in the area. His attention was still on Saros, and it showed as he prioritized heartless threatening the keyblader over the others.

Spectre actually broke his aim to look directly at Saros and nod in approval before going back to his usual business. Well that's one keyblade wielder who won't view us as disposable. I hope... Ghost and Spirit were doing just fine on their own, and before the squad could get too comfortable in the battlefield, the heartless were for the most part eliminated. As Saros and Susan interacted with the onworlder, the team regrouped with each other and the rest of the posse. They listened in to the exchange, hoping to glean some more information about the world and the extent of the heartless threat.

Saros snapped his head at Alin, growling under his breath at her laughter. Usually, by this point, his temper would get the better of him. But instead, King Mickey's voice rung across his head, reciting the lessons and the importance of keeping his temper. His power required control, or else it would eat him alive and leave nothing but a hollow body behind. At least Stephen, Shadow, and the girl, Moana, agreed with his decision to save the rooster. He took a deep breath, before sighing, gently petting HeiHei as he gently settled him down. "Yeah. I noticed." Saros said as he looked up at Moana. "These creatures are called Heartless. We are a group that are currently trying to help the worlds who are on the threat of falling into darkness because of them, all while searching for the culprit. We're here to deal with the problem." Saros explained, glancing to the sea before back at Moana. "Before landing we noticed that there was a...darkened area covered in dark clouds and smoke. Did that arrived along with the Heartless?" He asked, hoping to obtain basic information before the group could form a game plan.

With the local girl safely with the rest of the Gang, Ina switched to a more general crowd control tactic, teleporting around the beach and eliminating stragglers with Keyblade and Chakram. It was during a retrieval of her throwing weapon that she noticed Alin's new form.

"Looking good, sparkles." She called out, giving the brawler a thumbs up.

With a few more warp strikes, it seemed like more of the Heartless were dealt with. Ina noticed a group gathering around the local girl. Dismissing and sheathing her weapons, the Keyblade Apprentice ran up and put her arms around Spirit and Ghost's shoulders and leaned on them.

"What next?" She asked, her face still a little flush from the fight and heat.

Saros snapped his head at Alin, growling under his breath at her laughter. Usually, by this point, his temper would get the better of him. But instead, King Mickey's voice rung across his head, reciting the lessons and the importance of keeping his temper. His power required control, or else it would eat him alive and leave nothing but a hollow body behind. At least Stephen, Shadow, and the girl, Moana, agreed with his decision to save the rooster. He took a deep breath, before sighing, gently petting HeiHei as he gently settled him down. "Yeah. I noticed." Saros said as he looked up at Moana. "These creatures are called Heartless. We are a group that are currently trying to help the worlds who are on the threat of falling into darkness because of them, all while searching for the culprit. We're here to deal with the problem." Saros explained, glancing to the sea before back at Moana. "Before landing we noticed that there was a...darkened area covered in dark clouds and smoke. Did that arrived along with the Heartless?" He asked, hoping to obtain basic information before the group could form a game plan.

With the local girl safely with the rest of the Gang, Ina switched to a more general crowd control tactic, teleporting around the beach and eliminating stragglers with Keyblade and Chakram. It was during a retrieval of her throwing weapon that she noticed Alin's new form.
"Looking good, sparkles." She called out, giving the brawler a thumbs up.
With a few more warp strikes, it seemed like more of the Heartless were dealt with. Ina noticed a group gathering around the local girl. Dismissing and sheathing her weapons, the Keyblade Apprentice ran up and put her arms around Spirit and Ghost's shoulders and leaned on them.
"What next?" She asked, her face still a little flush from the fight and heat.

Spirit felt his face heating up as Ina got all chummy with him and Ghost. Oh crap... c'mon keep it together! It took everything the bookworm had to force his mind on some other matter that wasn't the incredibly fit and exhausted Ina who may or may not be technically giving him a hug at the moment. Don't be embarrassed. Staycalmstaycalmstaycalmstaycalm..... Just admire the beautiful gir- NO! Um- Ocean! Yes! Beautifully blue and naturally salty due to dissolved ions from the land such as- His mental struggle all but taken care of thanks to science books, Spirit managed to save himself from looking redder than a tomato as he looked at Ina and gave a wholehearted smile. "They're trying to find that out now, ma'am. Give them some time."

The keyblade wielder known as Ghost was caught completely off guard and let a very un-keyblader like "eep!" escape his mouth before managing to catch himself. He recognized the voice as Ina, realized she heard it, and felt the sudden need to crawl under a nearby rock and just disappear. Why does this always happen to me and girls? And really beautiful girls for that matter? This is so unfair... I thought the keyblade was supposed to make me braver! He looked away from Ina, trying to hide his beet red face from the girl. "Y-yeah," he stammered after Spirit, "they're inve-vestigating that now." 

Spectre knew exactly what was happening with the two of them and decided to be of absolutely no help whatsoever. "Did you swallow some of the ocean water, Ghost?" he teased, "that's unhealthy you dumdum." The squad leader seemed to relish in his adopted brother's torment, and it showed as a playful grin. Shadow and Spirit giggled, and Ghost was now quietly whimpering as he subtly begged his friends to stop humiliating him in front of Ina. Taking the hint, he walked a few steps away and tapped a few times on the tactical pad on his forearm. 

Off in the distance behind the native woman, the nose of the gummi ship breached the surface waves. The engines fired up, and the billowing white trail from the evaporating water quickly dissipated as the ship ascended towards the blue skies once again. Its systems online and transmitting, Spectre decided to assist Saros and tried to pan a camera towards the darkness patch the group spotted earlier. If there were any obvious developments since the last time they all saw it, then everyone had to move and act fast before things got out of hand. "By the way," Spectre added as he watched the tiny screen on his arm, "I think Sprinkles would be a better nickname. Just my two cents, Ina."

Edited by Javelin434

- Alin Cruz - Sparkles - Beach -

"Hmmmm." Alin spoke, as she maitained her form outside of the fight, which had been finished. As he looked over to Ina, Spirit and Ghost. And smirked as she saw how much Spirit was shacking and acting weird. She gave Ina a thumbs up as she nicknamed Alin 'Sparkles'. Alin couldn't exactly retaliate, it was actualy a fitting nickname.

"Good one, i'l give you that." Alin commented to Ina with a half smile. She watched as Ghost's reaction was even better than Spirit's. "I think some people are just very shy around women." Alin teased both of them as she walked closer to the group. 

Alin walked closer to Spectre, as the man spoke about the Nickname from earlier. To which Alin simple leaned in from behind him, with an innocent smile on her face.

"I'l cut you." Alin spoke, innocently, but with an aura completely filled with killing intent, the sadistic kind. Nobody messed up a perfectly good nickname, no one.  Before she stepped aside. 

She folded her arms as she waited for whatever would happen next to happen.

Edited by Scrapmaster

- Alin Cruz - Sparkles - Beach -

"Hmmmm." Alin spoke, as she maitained her form outside of the fight, which had been finished. As he looked over to Ina, Spirit and Ghost. And smirked as she saw how much Spirit was shacking and acting weird. She gave Ina a thumbs up as she nicknamed Alin 'Sparkles'. Alin couldn't exactly retaliate, it was actualy a fitting nickname.

"Good one, i'l give you that." Alin commented to Ina with a half smile. She watched as Ghost's reaction was even better than Spirit's. "I think some people are just very shy around women." Alin teased both of them as she walked closer to the group. 

Alin walked closer to Spectre, as the man spoke about the Nickname from earlier. To which Alin simple leaned in from behind him, with an innocent smile on her face.

"I'l cut you." Alin spoke, innocently, but with an aura completely filled with killing intent, the sadistic kind. Nobody messed up a perfectly good nickname, no one.  Before she stepped aside. 

She folded her arms as she waited for whatever would happen next to happen.

"I'l cut you."

This is usually the part where anyone with a modicum of a brain would backtrack on whatever prompted such a reaction from a person in order to survive until the next hour. Unfortunately for Alin, Spectre is not one of those kinds of people. "Don't be a salty Sprinkles," Spectre casually replied as he continued to watch the video feed from the gummi ship above, "no one likes those. Be sugar Sprinkles instead, please. Or those rainbow kinds on top of donuts. I don't judge." The video feed from the screen was disturbing to say the least, and the squad leader contemplated commanding the ship to just shoot the darkness plume before things got out of hand. I can't shoot first without authorization from a master or actively engaging heartless. I mean... what if there are innocent lives stuck in there? 

"I think cinnamon fits her well," Shadow chimed in as he continued to survey the area around them for any straggling heartless.

Spirit, having shaken off the initial embarrassment from Ina, added "are you calling Alin a cinnamon roll?"

"Unlike Spectre over there, I want to live so... No."

"So... Why cinnamon if not for cinnamon rolls?"

As Shadow and Spirit bicker over the culinary nuances on what cinnamon is used for and its symbolism in literature, Ghost remained quiet. His face was still flushed red thanks to Ina, and it is only because of hearing his two friends having a conversation that his heartbeat started returning to normal. Thank the light. Ok, breathe. Stay calm. Stay... Calm... He took a few deep breaths, and his usual pale complexion finally returned. He gingerly cleared his throat, before squeaking "Hey Ina? C-can you let me go?" Spectre gave him the confidence boost he desperately needed as he was asked, "Hey Ghost? Check the feed. You're the keyblader of the team after all. Do you think you should advise Master Susan and the others on what we're seeing?" 

"Good idea," Ghost smiled as he started pulling up the video feed on his tactical pad as well. What popped up on his screen didn't bode well for the mission, and he believed it warranted Master Susan's full attention. "Hey Susan? You might want to take a look at this. It's that darkness plume we all saw earlier before we landed."

-Eclaire-

She scowled at Jynn briefly, but kept going. Once the Heartless were gone, she walked up to Jynn.

"...I don't care about honor, Jynn. I care about keeping you alive." She said quietly. "...you're my only concern."

Steven follows Saros as they approach the boat. Saros gave her chicken back. Steven approaches the woman and asks for her name. She responds with Moana. Steven puts out his hand and says "we are on the same side". Suddenly everything turns black a pair of yellow eyes say "Are you really?" Steven snaps back into reality with Moana asking if he is ok. "Yeah I'm ok yeah yeah." Steven shakingly says.

Ina chuckled. She was not unaware of her affect on Spirit and Ghost, and their reactions were priceless.

"You're gonna have to excuse these boys." She called Spectre. "They're in a pretty touch spot right now."

Alin's comment on the two poor members of Spooky Squad at the center of attention got a wink from Ina. She would have to make it up to Spirit and Ghost later, but for now she was enjoying herself. Spectre' alternate suggestion of a nickname for the brawler made Ina screw up her face and consider for a moment.

"Maybe, but in the moment, "sparkles" just rolled off the tongue." The Keyblade Apprentice admitted.

She laughed out loud at Alin's reaction to "Sprinkles". It seemed almost a shame that there was some sort of world threatening problem to get back to.

Susan takes a quick dip into the water, pulling her hair into a ponytail. Moana quickly responds to Saros' question regarding the Heartless' connection with the dark clouds from before. "I don't think so. But I wouldn't be surprised if those creatures are drawn there. The area where the darkness spews from is caused by a being called Te Kā if I remember. A demon that wishes to destroy everything in its path. It appeared after the demigod Maui stole Te Fiti's heart." She opens her necklace revealing a brilliant emerald stone. "This is the heart. It has the power of creation. I must find Maui and have him return it to Te Fiti." Susan leans towards Saros. "A demon that wishes to destroy everything in its path. Sounds like there might be a connection to the Heartless. Also the heart sounds powerful. Prehaps the place she needs to return it may contain the keyhole." Susan then offers to provide assistance. "Prehaps we can tag along. We are searching for something. Prehaps it's connected to this Te Fiti you're talking about." Moana replies quickly. "Sure! The more the merrier!"

Susan was called fourth by Ghost. It is in regards to the dark plume that Moana explained. Susan tells Ghost what she has been informed. "There is a demon called Te Kā creating that darkness. I think we should help Moana on her journey." She pauses. She then leans on him, while catching Ina's attention in an attempt to further tease Ghost and Spirit. "You know Ina, I think some of us have some admirers. Don't you think?"

Meanwhile, Jynn and Eclaire manage to eliminate their wave of Heartless with ease. "Well, I guess I can't argue with that. But leave some foes for me alright? It's no fun when you get all of them. Besides, these creatures literally pose no threat to us feys." One Shadow Heartless attempts to attack from behind Jynn, but was immediately shot before it could act. "As such." He then heads to the group with Moana.

¨Its a demon!¨ Steven bursted. ¨Your telling me there is a giant demon guarding a possible keyhole.¨Steven says snarkingly ¨Ẅhen do we start.¨ Steven says getting his stuff together. ¨Just keep your head on point.¨ Steven mockingly says to Spooky Squad. Steven put a smirk on his face. He walked towards Saros to see if there were any new developments. 

Saros crossed his arms, glancing over at Moana. So it would seem that they would end up taking the her with them. He glanced over at Susan as she spoke with Ghost. "Well, from the looks of it, it won't take long for that darkness to reach the island and swallow it whole. We should hurry, if we're to stop this before it spreads any further." He inquired, walking over as he looked back at the horizon. "The darkness and overall smoke will be too dangerous to fly through. Not that I don't trust your skills, but I rather not risk our lives on a risky maneuver, especially since we won't be able to see anything while approaching." Saros offered, slowly looking back at the water as he felt himself gulp. He then looked at Moana, and then back at the group. "I...I believe that the best way to reach there without much trouble would be by...by boat." Saros offered. Flying directly to it, while possible, had it risks. They would be flying in blind. The sea in itself, seemed to be cleared enough of the darkness, and it would be low enough for them to go underneath the smoke rather than right in it. They could literally sail over straight into trouble, and probably without much trouble other than one or two heartless...if they don't get attacked by a giant kraken sized one, at that. He began to feel dread in his stomach. Darn it. He didn't even bring a life vest! He looked over at Ghost. "Unless your ship can transform into a boat..." Saros turned to Moana. "We might have to borrow some of your sailboats. We can all sail together." He suggested, before looking back at the group. "Unless, anyone has any better ideas?"

"You're gonna have to excuse these boys. They're in a pretty tough spot right now."

Spectre looked at Ina with doubt and a raised eyebrow, but after seeing just how pathetically helpless half his team seems to be around several girls, he nodded quietly. She seemed to ponder about the suggested nickname for a moment, before offering her input. "Maybe, but in the moment, "sparkles" just rolled off the tongue."

Spectre shrugged and looked at Alin. “Sparkles it is then.”

"I don't think so.” Hearing Moana speak grabbed the squad’s attention. “But I wouldn't be surprised if those creatures are drawn there. The area where the darkness spews from is caused by a being called Te Kā if I remember. A demon that wishes to destroy everything in its path. It appeared after the demigod Maui stole Te Fiti's heart. This is the heart. It has the power of creation. I must find Maui and have him return it to Te Fiti.”

"Perhaps we can tag along,” Susan offered, “We are searching for something. Perhaps it's connected to this Te Fiti you're talking about.”

"Sure! The more the merrier!"

It was at this point that Ghost showed Susan the view on his tactical datapad as she relayed the information to him."There is a demon called Te Kā creating that darkness. I think we should help Moana on her journey."

“Good idea, master,” he nodded.

"Well, from the looks of it,” Saros added, “ it won't take long for that darkness to reach the island and swallow it whole. We should hurry, if we're to stop this before it spreads any further. The darkness and overall smoke will be too dangerous to fly through. Not that I don't trust your skills, but I rather not risk our lives on a risky maneuver, especially since we won't be able to see anything while approaching."

“I don’t blame you at all, Whippy.”

"I...I believe that the best way to reach there without much trouble would be by...by boat. Unless your ship can transform into a boat..."

“Sorry Whippy. It can go in the sky or underwater, but it can’t skim the water like a boat. It wasn’t designed that way. I can fly a few meters above the water, if that's what you want.”

Saros turned to Moana. "We might have to borrow some of your sailboats. We can all sail together." He suggested, before looking back at the group. "Unless, anyone has any better ideas?"

Ghost shook his head. “I’d rather we go in with the ship flying above us. That way it can act as support by blasting any heartless that’s not too close to us. It’ll be scary, but dangerously efficient.”

The rest of the team seem to agree with their keyblader as they nodded. As he thought about a course of action for the gummi ship, he felt Susan’s body leaning against him. "You know Ina,” Susan teased, “I think some of us have some admirers. Don't you think?"

“Aah!” Ghost cried out in surprise, “M-m-master! What are you doing?!” Ghost’s face once again turned beet red as the rest of the team looked on in varying degrees of entertainment. Spirit bolted towards Ghost, and smiled as he looked at Susan. “Excuse us for a moment, master.” He dragged Ghost away from the party as the keyblader tried to defend what’s left of his dignity. They passed Spectre, who only nodded at Spirit. “Please get this handled.”  He nodded and continued to walk with his companion in tow until they were out of earshot.

Spirit propped Ghost in front of him, and gently patted him on the head. “You are so adorable when you’re embarrassed,” he giggled, “but this is hurting group cohesion. So, c’mon. Both of us. Lets get it all out of our system now so we can focus.” The next few minutes had the two of them quietly voicing their thoughts to each other, some of which was to be expected from teenagers who were finally free from an oppressive environment and seeing girls for the first time that aren’t immediately yelling at them. Eventually, the duo giggled as they vented out the last of their embarrassing emotions.

“Feeling better?” Spirit smiled.

“I thought it was stupid,” Ghost replied, “but surprising yes. How-”

“Think of those feelings like steam in a pressure cooker. If you keep it sealed up, eventually it’ll burst, and that is a bad thing. By voicing those feeling, we are effectively ‘venting’ it to a safer, more manageable level. When we get back to the group, the feelings shouldn’t be as strong as before so we can control ourselves and focus on the mission. It’s why Spectre yells when he’s frustrated; not because he’s angry but because he’s relieving stress so he can focus.”

Ghost paused for a moment as he tested out the claim. After a silent moment, his cheeks became flustered, but nothing compared to the beet red face from earlier. “Huh, you’re right.”

“Duh!” Spirit retorted, “of course I’m right! You were thinking of how wrong it sounded when you said master, huh?”

“Shut up!”

“You’re too adorable. Lets get going!” With a smile from Spirit and a pouty frown from Ghost, the duo walked back towards the group. Shadow nodded in acknowledgement of their return, and so did Spectre, who had a huge grin on his face, probably because he heard everything they said thanks to his acute sense of hearing. Upon seeing Master Susan, Ghost hid behind Spirit, peeking over his comrade’s shoulder as he suggested an idea to Saros. “Spirit and Shadow can man the gummi ship and give fire support. Spectre and I will be on the ground to assist and direct them.”

“Sounds like a plan to me!” Spectre nodded, “any other ideas? If not, lets get started!”

Ina grinned and gave Susan a wink. She would need to wrap up this torment of Ghost and Spirit soon, but she thought she'd enjoy these last few moments of it. She listened carefully as the native, apparently named Moana, spoke about her quest. The Heart of Te Fiti in particular interested her. So, a deity lost it's heart. Would something of that power produce a Nobody? If so, that would be stupid powerful Nobody. Maybe looking for it while looking for this Maui would be worthwhile. What ever this Te Ka was, the Keyblade Apprentice wasn't that in a hurry to face it without stacking the deck in the group's favor.

Brought out of her private planning by moment near her, Ina saw Spirit drag Ghost off. For a moment she wondered if she had taken the teasing too far. Hopefully not. She liked Spooky Squad and didn't want to hurt them. Luckily, Susan was suggesting the group join Moana on their search.

"An adventure on the High Seas?" She said smiling broadly. "Count me in."

As Spirit and Ghost rejoined the group, Ina mouthed "Sorry" at them.

- Alin - Punchy McPunchFace - At the beach with the group.-

"Wait...So the ship will actualy do something other than just be a target?" Alin spoke with genuine surprise, much to the dismay of the squad of soldiers. Ignoring the thought of fighting a nobodified deity, which would be rather hard, what with her having no weapons other than her fists.

And now they were to cross the sea, "I always wanted to cross the sea with a flying starship giving ups fire support from above. count me the heck in!" Alin spoke, excited for once. "I just hope nobody gets seasick easily." She commented.

(Really didn't have much to say, sorry).

Saros sighed. "Then it's settled." He said, turning to Moana. "Is there a way we can borrow your people's ships?" He asked. "The ships of my people aren't built to withstand the waters beyond the line...but I know a place that does." Moana said, smirking as he gestured for them. "Come along, I'll show you! We can sail out together!" She said. "Understood." Saros looked over at the team. "Alright, this is where we divide ourselves. One group takes to the air, and the rest will sail alongside Moana." Saros looked up at Ghost and his team. "Be careful up there." He said, before turning back to Moana. "Please, lead us." Saros asked. Moana nodded, hurrying off into the forest, towards the mountain range. Saros was quick to follow. Moana ended up leading them up to the mountain, and right into a previously sealed off cavern. Using a torch, Moana led them inside to reveal the cave hidden behind the waterfall, full of all kinds of sailing ships, from all kinds of sizes and sails. Saros could feel his breath being cut short, gulping loudly. He couldn't swim, and now he was about to go on a boat. Wonderful. "I've already chosen this one." Moana said as she pointed at one whose sail had a swirl design on it. "Do you know how to sail?" She asked. "We...can adapt." Saros hummed, looking around at the boats. "I think 2 to 3 people per boat should be fine. Start partnering up." Saros suggested. He didn't mean to sound bossy, but the nerves wrecking inside of him really just wanted to get this over with. He hurried over to one boat with a flowery design on its sail, beginning to push it towards the water. "We'll be right behind you, Moana. Just leave the Heartless to us."

Ina looked excited about the idea of going on a high sea adventure. Waves, weird sea life, sun, and so on and so forth. This was going to be epic. She followed Saros and Moana to the secret cove of ancient ships. An odd feeling of awe swept over the Keyblade Apprentice. She could feel the weight of history in this place, like each ship could tell a thousand stories. It was about this time that it occurred to Ina that she had no idea how to sail any of these things. She had spent her whole life in Radiant Garden, away from seas and ships. As much as she would love to go on the high seas herself, part of her recognized that she might be more of a hindrance than a help in trying to pilot a vessel.

"I guess I'll be part of the airborne group." Ina said, somewhat reluctantly. "I can even teleport in between to keep us in contact."