Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Roleplay RE Kingdom Hearts: Dark Desires RP

Steven followed Saros, Moana, and Ina to buttload of ships. Steven gives a nod of agreement. But he keep finding himself staring at Ina. He kept trying to stop himself in fear he would be seen as a weirdo. It was strange since usually didn't care what others think. Steven ran off towards a ship with blue stripes. He liked the color and design of the ship. This was also strange since he had a phobia to the sea(I will explain why later in character dev). 

Edited by Cyber_Spider YT

Ina grinned and gave Susan a wink. She would need to wrap up this torment of Ghost and Spirit soon, but she thought she'd enjoy these last few moments of it. She listened carefully as the native, apparently named Moana, spoke about her quest. The Heart of Te Fiti in particular interested her. So, a deity lost it's heart. Would something of that power produce a Nobody? If so, that would be stupid powerful Nobody. Maybe looking for it while looking for this Maui would be worthwhile. What ever this Te Ka was, the Keyblade Apprentice wasn't that in a hurry to face it without stacking the deck in the group's favor.

Brought out of her private planning by moment near her, Ina saw Spirit drag Ghost off. For a moment she wondered if she had taken the teasing too far. Hopefully not. She liked Spooky Squad and didn't want to hurt them. Luckily, Susan was suggesting the group join Moana on their search.

"An adventure on the High Seas?" She said smiling broadly. "Count me in."

As Spirit and Ghost rejoined the group, Ina mouthed "Sorry" at them.

- Alin - Punchy McPunchFace - At the beach with the group.-

"Wait...So the ship will actualy do something other than just be a target?" Alin spoke with genuine surprise, much to the dismay of the squad of soldiers. Ignoring the thought of fighting a nobodified deity, which would be rather hard, what with her having no weapons other than her fists.

And now they were to cross the sea, "I always wanted to cross the sea with a flying starship giving ups fire support from above. count me the heck in!" Alin spoke, excited for once. "I just hope nobody gets seasick easily." She commented.

(Really didn't have much to say, sorry).

Saros sighed. "Then it's settled." He said, turning to Moana. "Is there a way we can borrow your people's ships?" He asked. "The ships of my people aren't built to withstand the waters beyond the line...but I know a place that does." Moana said, smirking as he gestured for them. "Come along, I'll show you! We can sail out together!" She said. "Understood." Saros looked over at the team. "Alright, this is where we divide ourselves. One group takes to the air, and the rest will sail alongside Moana." Saros looked up at Ghost and his team. "Be careful up there." He said, before turning back to Moana. "Please, lead us." Saros asked. Moana nodded, hurrying off into the forest, towards the mountain range. Saros was quick to follow. Moana ended up leading them up to the mountain, and right into a previously sealed off cavern. Using a torch, Moana led them inside to reveal the cave hidden behind the waterfall, full of all kinds of sailing ships, from all kinds of sizes and sails. Saros could feel his breath being cut short, gulping loudly. He couldn't swim, and now he was about to go on a boat. Wonderful. "I've already chosen this one." Moana said as she pointed at one whose sail had a swirl design on it. "Do you know how to sail?" She asked. "We...can adapt." Saros hummed, looking around at the boats. "I think 2 to 3 people per boat should be fine. Start partnering up." Saros suggested. He didn't mean to sound bossy, but the nerves wrecking inside of him really just wanted to get this over with. He hurried over to one boat with a flowery design on its sail, beginning to push it towards the water. "We'll be right behind you, Moana. Just leave the Heartless to us."

Ina looked excited about the idea of going on a high sea adventure. Waves, weird sea life, sun, and so on and so forth. This was going to be epic. She followed Saros and Moana to the secret cove of ancient ships. An odd feeling of awe swept over the Keyblade Apprentice. She could feel the weight of history in this place, like each ship could tell a thousand stories. It was about this time that it occurred to Ina that she had no idea how to sail any of these things. She had spent her whole life in Radiant Garden, away from seas and ships. As much as she would love to go on the high seas herself, part of her recognized that she might be more of a hindrance than a help in trying to pilot a vessel.

"I guess I'll be part of the airborne group." Ina said, somewhat reluctantly. "I can even teleport in between to keep us in contact."

Thanks to Spirit's acute sense of sight, he was able to catch Ina mouthing the word 'sorry' to him. The medic smiled and motioned his hand in a dismissive, 'don't worry about it' kind of way. He thoroughly enjoyed the teasing, but seeing Ghost's reaction was priceless. Seeing him get all worked up and happy over an admittedly attractive girl was a far cry from his depressive behavior when they first met, and he would rather keep it that way. 

"Wait...So the ship will actually do something other than just be a target?" The squad heard Alin ask, "I always wanted to cross the sea with a flying starship giving ups fire support from above. count me the heck in! I just hope nobody gets seasick easily." 

"Once things are underway, you'll understand everything." Spectre calmly replied to her, much to Ghost's dismay as he was being muzzled by him.

"Then it's settled. Is there a way we can borrow your people's ships?"

"The ships of my people aren't built to withstand the waters beyond the line...but I know a place that does. Come along, I'll show you! We can sail out together!"

"Understood." Saros addressed the team. "Alright, this is where we divide ourselves. One group takes to the air, and the rest will sail alongside Moana. Be careful up there."

"No worries mate!" Shadow replied in an Australian odd accent. With a reassuring smile, Spirit and Shadow walked away from the group and headed towards the gummi ship after Spirit called it down with his tactical pad. Man this thing is useful. And we'll show that Alin that we can be totally useful!

"Please, lead us." Saros asked. Ghost and Spectre followed the crowd, and eventually they were led to a cavern. During their transit time, Spirit and Shadow had board the gummi ship and, once again, flew in a lazy circle around the group high above in the skies, keeping a vigilant watch of their surroundings. With Spirit at the helm, it was Shadow who was watching the screen with interest as he observed everyone's movement and relayed it to the pilot. "So uh... they're all heading into a cavern of sorts. I'll let you know if something's up."

Back on the ground, Spectre and Ghost were admiring the craftsmanship of the boats that were in the cavern. They were used to the precision of computers and their aim, depending on who you asked, so it should come as no surprise that the two of them were mesmerized by the handcrafted nature of each boat."I've already chosen this one. Do you know how to sail?"

"We...can adapt," they heard Saros reply, "I think 2 to 3 people per boat should be fine. Start partnering up. We'll be right behind you, Moana. Just leave the Heartless to us."

Spectre grinned as he looked at his adopted brother. "So whaddaya say, Ghost? Think you can handle this?" He pointed at one of the larger boats, thinking that having room to kneel for firing a weapon would be a good idea for the team.

"Gimme like five minutes to get a feel for it, and we'll be golden," Ghost replied as he gestured towards a smaller boat. "Although I think we should go with something more maneuverable. Since we have fire support from above, we don't have to worry too much about fighting back effectively. Just gotta call the shots for them."

"I guess I'll be part of the airborne group," they heard Ina suggest, "I can even teleport in between to keep us in contact."

Ghost and Spectre frowned at the suggestion, and they both tapped their left ear. " I'm sure teleporting must be very taxing for you," Spectre politely replied to the keyblade apprentice, "though I don't think that would be necessary. We have radio earpieces for exactly that reason. But in case of equipment failure, having a backup option would be nice." Meanwhile, Ghost was already tugging at a rigging on one of the smaller crafts that can definitely hold the two of them, but maybe not much more. "It's perfectly imperfect!" the keyblade jockey grinned, "this will be fun!" He looked over to Moana. "I'm good to go on my end! Whenever you're ready!"

Saros looked up, pursing his lips before sighing. "Alin, you can come on this boat with me, if you wish." Saros offered, before mentally adding the 'just in case I fall and you have the mercy to keep me from drowning' part. He hesitated for a moment before stepping onto the boat. If he fell, he would drown. He was sure of it. Should he really be doing this? Maybe he would do better going up in the air with Ina- "What are you waiting for?" Moana called, smiling as she was already on her boat, holding an oar. Saros looked up before shaking his head. "Right. Let's get moving. We have to find this Maui guy. Let's stick together, too...wouldn't want us to drift apart and get lost." Saros said as he climbed onto the boat. "Awesome! We'll row out of the cavern and through the waterfall. Once we get out into open sea, we should have enough wind to let the sails do the work!" Moana explained, as she began to row away, leading the team. Saros picked up the oar, following Moana's lead as he began to row the ship. And so they began their journey on sea. After getting soaked by rowing through the waterfall, they were soon hitting the open sea as the breeze began to pick up. Moana pulled on the ropes, letting the sail free while using the oar to steer. Saros payed attention closely, following her own movements as he followed her lead. Once he freed the sail, the wind instantly picked it up, pushing the boat forward, almost knocking Saros off his feet. "Oh crap!" Saros gulped, gripping the oar and rope tightly. He glanced up to look back at the group, smiling nervously. So far so good...as they sailed into the smoke of doom. He glanced up. "Air support, can you see us?"

Boat Squads: (+ means that they are sharing boats)

Moana + HeiHei

Spectre + Ghost

Stephen

Saros +(?) Alin

Air Support:

Ina

Spirit

Shadow

Undetermined:

Jynn

Eclare

Zion

Talion

Arwen

Susan

Steven set the sail on his boat. By the looks of it he was riding alone. Not even Saros went with him. Steven stares into the horizon.He took of his mask to smell the fresh ocean air. He knew danger was on the horizon and he loved it. Steven looked at himself. He knew in order to get the others trust he must confess what he did. He looks at the group then back at himself knowing what needs to be done. 

post-73379-0-75662000-1519246514_thumb.png

Saros looked up, pursing his lips before sighing. "Alin, you can come on this boat with me, if you wish." Saros offered, before mentally adding the 'just in case I fall and you have the mercy to keep me from drowning' part. He hesitated for a moment before stepping onto the boat. If he fell, he would drown. He was sure of it. Should he really be doing this? Maybe he would do better going up in the air with Ina- "What are you waiting for?" Moana called, smiling as she was already on her boat, holding an oar. Saros looked up before shaking his head. "Right. Let's get moving. We have to find this Maui guy. Let's stick together, too...wouldn't want us to drift apart and get lost." Saros said as he climbed onto the boat. "Awesome! We'll row out of the cavern and through the waterfall. Once we get out into open sea, we should have enough wind to let the sails do the work!" Moana explained, as she began to row away, leading the team. Saros picked up the oar, following Moana's lead as he began to row the ship. And so they began their journey on sea. After getting soaked by rowing through the waterfall, they were soon hitting the open sea as the breeze began to pick up. Moana pulled on the ropes, letting the sail free while using the oar to steer. Saros payed attention closely, following her own movements as he followed her lead. Once he freed the sail, the wind instantly picked it up, pushing the boat forward, almost knocking Saros off his feet. "Oh crap!" Saros gulped, gripping the oar and rope tightly. He glanced up to look back at the group, smiling nervously. So far so good...as they sailed into the smoke of doom. He glanced up. "Air support, can you see us?"

Boat Squads: (+ means that they are sharing boats)

Moana + HeiHei

Spectre + Ghost

Stephen

Saros +(?) Alin

Air Support:

Ina

Spirit

Shadow

Undetermined:

Jynn

Eclare

Zion

Talion

Arwen

Susan

Stephen set the sail on his boat. By the looks of it he was riding alone. Not even Saros went with him. Stephen stares into the horizon.He took of his mask to smell the fresh ocean air. He knew danger was on the horizon and he loved it. Stephen looked at himself. He knew in order to get the others trust he must confess what he did. He looks at the group then back at himself knowing what needs to be done. 

attachicon.gifScreenshot 2018-02-21 at 3.51.25 PM.png

"Awesome! We'll row out of the cavern and through the waterfall. Once we get out into open sea, we should have enough wind to let the sails do the work!"

Ghost was grinning from ear to ear as he grabbed an oar and started rowing on one side of the boat. Spectre, getting flashbacks to the times when he had to participate in 'aquatic tug of war' exercises, grabbed another oar and followed his adopted brother's lead on the other side of the boat. "You know," Spectre chuckled, "if we weren't on a mission right now, I would totally be enjoying this. Mom and dad would too, if those pictures in the family album are anything to go by."

"Yeah!" Ghost gleefully exclaimed, "wasn't your da- uh, our dad on one of those competitive rowers back in high school?"

"And that's why mom fell for him. Like something straight out of anime cartoons!"

The two laughed, and continued to as they passed under the waterfall. They washed their faces with the falling water, and after shaking it off like a wet dog, got serious once again. As the winds picked up, Ghost started pulling on the rigging of their boat. "Hey, help me out here, man."

"You got it," Spectre replied as he started assisting however he can, mainly by following Ghost's instruction. After tugging on the rigging a little, he frowned. "It's a lot more labor intensive than flying the gummi ship. And the armor is getting in the way." Before Ghost could give a snarky comment, he slapped his armored pauldron. In a brilliant white flash, the upper half of his armor was gone, revealing his bare pale chest and seriously well built frame. "Gonna need all my dexterity if I wanna help you out. Plus I might as well work on a tan too!"

"You cheeky little- I like what you're thinking!" Ghost grinned as he too followed his lead. He was just as well-built as his brother, albeit on the more slimmer side. It turns out that there are perks of being a keyblade wielder, such as being able to skip out on the gym because of 'important keyblader matters.' Feeling the breeze and the warm sun on their exposed bodies, the two felt liberated as the got to work on manning the boat. Well it was mostly Ghost, with Spectre touching some things here and there as instructed, but better some help than none. After a few minutes, Ghost finally got a hang of the boat and was operating it well enough to do it by himself and for Moana to not worry about them. He decided to practice some maneuvers on the boat, and managed to bring it astern to Saros and his boat. The two looked over at him, but didn't think much of the way he was gripping the ropes and oar. "Air support, can you see us?" the duo heard the boy ask.

"They can't hear you from up there!" Spectre shouted over the waves, "but I'll relay the message!" After giving the boy a reassuring thumbs up, Spectre hailed the gummi ship while Ghost continued to practice on maneuvers with the ship, keeping it close to Saros's ship without bumping into it.

[up above, high in the skies]

"Vigilant to ground," Shadow replied back to Spectre, "We got eyes on all of you. But you might want to look out for Saros. He's not looking too good from up here."

"What's it looking like down there?" Spirit asked as he continued to focus on flying the gummi ship.

"looks like everyone on the ground got into boats and are out of the cavern. Locking ground radar signatures onto all identified friendlies, they should pop on your screen in a moment."

"Actually, do you have visual on Stephen?"

"The bounty boy? Yeah, I got visuals. What about him?"

"Paint him as neutral for now. You never know what he might do to the others. Just for safety's sake."

"You got it. Also Ghost and Spectre are topless..."

"Wait, what?!" Spirit giggled, "Don't tell me he's been eyeballing the girls too!?"

"I dunno man, but they are seriously topless right now."

"I mean Ghost really gets into it when it comes to vehicles, so he has an excuse. But Spectre? Doesn't sound like him to be wanting to show off like that."

"Hmmm... Watching the camera here, he's helping Ghost with the boat."

"Well that explains it. From what I read, rigging on ships is a labor intensive process that requires strength to pull on the ropes and dexterity to react to a captain's command or the environment."

"Oh, that makes sense! So they took off their armor for practical reasons. But watching Moana from up here, she makes it look easy."

"Man, don't get my hopes up like that! On a serious note, we should get ready on our end. Setting core to combat levels. Do yo' thang, man!"

Having wanted to do this ever since what happened on Traverse Town, Shadow's fingers danced rapidly on the console in front of him as he went through the well rehearsed procedure of bringing the ship's port and starboard guns online. With a few reassuring chimes, beeps, and a solid ka-thunk resonating from the area below them, the ship was ready to rain down light-sanctioned destruction from the skies above. "Gun ready!" Shadow informed, "All cannons online and on standby! Main cannon charging!"

Spirit nodded and confirmed his partner's actions. "Everything is reading green across the board. All systems nominal." Going through a mental checklist for ground support, it became glaringly obvious to him now that having Ghost and Spectre calling the shots might leave a support gap in relation to the other students. Not wanting to take any chances, he quickly switched screens on a nearby console. After a quick reconfiguration with the radio and identifying the open frequency that Stephen's helmet broadcasted, he was successfully able to set up a public channel to communicate with Stephen and a private channel for his buddies. "Vigilant to Stephen," he stated professionally, "be advised, this is an open channel. I'll be listening to your input at my own discretion. Feel free to shout out any heartless that you think we should take out if you feel like we're ignoring you." After the attempt to secure another communication link, he switched to the private radio, and with a voice tinged with revenge, Spirit informed the duo below.

"We're hot and ready for action, Spectre and Ghost. Give us a target..."

Saros glanced over at Stephen, smiling at him. "You ok, Stephen?" Saros asked, his attention back to the sailing. It was harder than it looked, and taxing on the body. Thankfully, the seas were rather calm...until they began to reach the area with the so called demon in the distance. The darkened clouds served as a barrier separating the safe area from the dangerous. Ash rained from the dark clouds above, darkening the sea below into a shade of black. "We're going to cross, keep an eye out for Heartless." Saros yelled, looking back at the group...only to find Spectre and Ghost had already gone as far as to take their shirts off. "...really?" Saros whispered, his eyes catching something moving beneath the sea. A glow of sorts. "What the..." He wouldn't have time to investigate it, as soon as they crossed the invisible barrier, they were fresh bait. Shadows swam in the waters beneath, familiar yellow eyes glowing from the deep as they hurried to the surface. "We have trouble!" The water splashed as from the water, Heartless began to crawl onto the boats. Some in the shape of Hermit crabs jumped right on, snapping their pincers, as others in the shape of fish with sharpened teeth snapped their heads out of the water, attempting to pull them off the ship and into the water. "Crap!" Saros hissed. He closed his eyes, concentrating as before the Heartless could jump on him, a shadow copy jumped right out of him and slashed through the Heartless. Two more copies showed up as Saros handed over the oar and rope to one of them. "Keep this thing moving!" He said, handing it to the copy. He hurried to the front of the ship, looking over at Moana. "Moana! You have to find Maui! We'll distract the Heartless from you! We'll meet you at Te Fiti!" Saros yelled, summoning his keyblade as he turned to look at Spectre and Ghost. "We'll be heading straight to Te Fiti. We need the air support to keep the Heartless away from Moana until she gets far away enough!" Saros yelled, slashing away a Heartless in midair. "Sending backup to you, Stephen!" Saros asked, whistling at one of his copies. The sailing copy turned the ship, having it sail nearby Stephen's ship as a shadow copy jumped on it, providing assistance against the Heartless.

{Ina: Airborn}

Ina joined up with Spirit and Shadow in the gummi ship, feeling a little antsy. While being air support sounded fun at first, it seemed to consist of waiting. And with Spooky Team's comms, she didn't have the excuse to teleport down and be on the sea herself. At least the view out the ports was good.

"Sooooo..." the apprentice began "got any tunes?"

That's when Saros called out hat there was trouble. Ina sprang forward in her seat and looked down at the others. Oh, and there was the trouble.

"Okay, what do I do?" She asked, looking to Spirit. "Does this think have like a turret I could control or"

Her Keyblade appeared in her hand.

"Do I help the old fashioned way?"

Moana and the group have agreed to work together on returning the heart of Te Fiti, and set sail to their destination. However, an aggressive typhoon separates the group from Moana, so powerful it would've even given the crew of the Gummi Ship a hard time.

The group survives and end up washed at Lalotai, better known as the "Realm of Monsters", while Moana manages to find Maui.

Susan wakes up and finds herself and the others washed up on an isolated island. It was literally in the middle of nowhere. The boats they were using were capsized, but still quite intact. Jynn apparently was waiting for everyone to recover. "You okay?" Susan gets up on her feet. "Yeah. I hope Moana is ok........" Jynn stares off across the sea. "Kid's got spirit. I'm sure she'll be fine." He turns around. "What I'm concerned about is........" He points at a extremely tall mountain. ".......that."

The storm caught everyone by surprise, and before they realized it, they were dragged by it further into the sea. Saros didn't remember when he lost consciousness. He could vaguely remember holding onto the boat for dear life, absolutely terrified to fall into the water. By the time he woke up, he was soaked, and sand in places within his clothes where sand should not be. Annoying. He coughed up at the taste of salt on his tongue, quickly sitting up as he rubbed his eyes. He squinted his eyes a bit, listening as everyone began to wake up. "How are we still alive...?" He whispered to himself, quickly searching on the sand around him for his glasses. He could see from close up without them. From afar, not so much. He eventually found them sticking out from the sand, and pulled it up only to pull a small crab along with it, hanging onto the glasses with its pincers. "H-Hey! This is mine!" Saros hissed, flicking the crab off his glasses before cleaning them up. He looked around, his sight now clear. "Everyone alive?" Saros asked. He turned to look at Ghost and Spirit. "Ghost, Spirit, can you contact air support? Are they alright?" Saros asked, concerned. They could have completely avoided the storm, just as they could have been dragged into the sea with it. He looked up at the mountain that Jynn pointed out, his jaw dropping a bit. "That's...tall." Saros whispered. Almost, or maybe equally as Mount Olympus tall. Maybe more. "Well, we're somewhere...maybe we can see where we are from up there? See how far we are from Te Fiti? Maybe we could locate Moana if she's around, too." Saros offered, standing up as he walked over to Stephen to help him up.

Saros glanced over at Stephen, smiling at him. "You ok, Stephen?" Saros asked, his attention back to the sailing. It was harder than it looked, and taxing on the body. Thankfully, the seas were rather calm...until they began to reach the area with the so called demon in the distance. The darkened clouds served as a barrier separating the safe area from the dangerous. Ash rained from the dark clouds above, darkening the sea below into a shade of black. "We're going to cross, keep an eye out for Heartless." Saros yelled, looking back at the group...only to find Spectre and Ghost had already gone as far as to take their shirts off. "...really?" Saros whispered, his eyes catching something moving beneath the sea. A glow of sorts. "What the..." He wouldn't have time to investigate it, as soon as they crossed the invisible barrier, they were fresh bait. Shadows swam in the waters beneath, familiar yellow eyes glowing from the deep as they hurried to the surface. "We have trouble!" The water splashed as from the water, Heartless began to crawl onto the boats. Some in the shape of Hermit crabs jumped right on, snapping their pincers, as others in the shape of fish with sharpened teeth snapped their heads out of the water, attempting to pull them off the ship and into the water. "Crap!" Saros hissed. He closed his eyes, concentrating as before the Heartless could jump on him, a shadow copy jumped right out of him and slashed through the Heartless. Two more copies showed up as Saros handed over the oar and rope to one of them. "Keep this thing moving!" He said, handing it to the copy. He hurried to the front of the ship, looking over at Moana. "Moana! You have to find Maui! We'll distract the Heartless from you! We'll meet you at Te Fiti!" Saros yelled, summoning his keyblade as he turned to look at Spectre and Ghost. "We'll be heading straight to Te Fiti. We need the air support to keep the Heartless away from Moana until she gets far away enough!" Saros yelled, slashing away a Heartless in midair. "Sending backup to you, Stephen!" Saros asked, whistling at one of his copies. The sailing copy turned the ship, having it sail nearby Stephen's ship as a shadow copy jumped on it, providing assistance against the Heartless.

{Ina: Airborn}
Ina joined up with Spirit and Shadow in the gummi ship, feeling a little antsy. While being air support sounded fun at first, it seemed to consist of waiting. And with Spooky Team's comms, she didn't have the excuse to teleport down and be on the sea herself. At least the view out the ports was good.
"Sooooo..." the apprentice began "got any tunes?"
That's when Saros called out hat there was trouble. Ina sprang forward in her seat and looked down at the others. Oh, and there was the trouble.
"Okay, what do I do?" She asked, looking to Spirit. "Does this think have like a turret I could control or"
Her Keyblade appeared in her hand.
"Do I help the old fashioned way?"

Moana and the group have agreed to work together on returning the heart of Te Fiti, and set sail to their destination. However, an aggressive typhoon separates the group from Moana, so powerful it would've even given the crew of the Gummi Ship a hard time.

The group survives and end up washed at Lalotai, better known as the "Realm of Monsters", while Moana manages to find Maui.

Susan wakes up and finds herself and the others washed up on an isolated island. It was literally in the middle of nowhere. The boats they were using were capsized, but still quite intact. Jynn apparently was waiting for everyone to recover. "You okay?" Susan gets up on her feet. "Yeah. I hope Moana is ok........" Jynn stares off across the sea. "Kid's got spirit. I'm sure she'll be fine." He turns around. "What I'm concerned about is........" He points at a extremely tall mountain. ".......that."

The storm caught everyone by surprise, and before they realized it, they were dragged by it further into the sea. Saros didn't remember when he lost consciousness. He could vaguely remember holding onto the boat for dear life, absolutely terrified to fall into the water. By the time he woke up, he was soaked, and sand in places within his clothes where sand should not be. Annoying. He coughed up at the taste of salt on his tongue, quickly sitting up as he rubbed his eyes. He squinted his eyes a bit, listening as everyone began to wake up. "How are we still alive...?" He whispered to himself, quickly searching on the sand around him for his glasses. He could see from close up without them. From afar, not so much. He eventually found them sticking out from the sand, and pulled it up only to pull a small crab along with it, hanging onto the glasses with its pincers. "H-Hey! This is mine!" Saros hissed, flicking the crab off his glasses before cleaning them up. He looked around, his sight now clear. "Everyone alive?" Saros asked. He turned to look at Ghost and Spirit. "Ghost, Spirit, can you contact air support? Are they alright?" Saros asked, concerned. They could have completely avoided the storm, just as they could have been dragged into the sea with it. He looked up at the mountain that Jynn pointed out, his jaw dropping a bit. "That's...tall." Saros whispered. Almost, or maybe equally as Mount Olympus tall. Maybe more. "Well, we're somewhere...maybe we can see where we are from up there? See how far we are from Te Fiti? Maybe we could locate Moana if she's around, too." Saros offered, standing up as he walked over to Stephen to help him up.

[spirit, Shadow, Ina]

High up in the skies, Shadow was staying true to the gummi ship name as he watched the group of boats vigilantly, waiting for the heartless to make their opening move. He remembered Spirit giving him a really simplistic version of battle tactics by once saying "defenders will usually have the first strike advantage. Be a defender when possible." Since the keyblade wielders were sailing straight towards the heartless, it was safe for him to reason that he was not on the defending side. He panned the optics at everyone's boat at least once, gauging their demeanor and mentally noting which one might have trouble with their boats.

Meanwhile, Spirit kept his eyes focused to the front of the ship like a pilot with half a brain would do. The ominous clouds and obvious boundary between the blue waters and a darker shade just screamed 'darkness territory' to him, and he made sure to relay it to his partner. They were all incredibly focused in their roles, so audible reminders were normal for this particular team. "Heads up!" he barked, "entering boundary in three. Cleared to engage at will." The sound of footsteps nearby caught his attention, but after a quick glance to see who it was, was able to calm himself down once he realized it was friendly. 

"Sooooo..." the duo heard Ina started, "got any tunes?"

Spirit smiled at the keyblade apprentice, and nodded towards a seat opposite of Shadow's station. "Actually-"

"Heartless!" Shadow announced as he stared at his screen, "Some are already on the boats! They're coming from the waters, engaging now!"

"Okay, what do I do?" Ina asked to the duo, "Does this think have like a turret I could control or... Do I help the old fashioned way?" 

Spirit once again nodded towards the empty seat across Shadow. "Ina, man that seat right there. You'll be doing the same thing as Shadow by providing support with cannons. Just please remember that this is the real thing. You won't be able to take back a shot, so do be careful with where you aim." 

Driving the point home, the gummi ship rocked laterally as Shadow sent a rhythmic barrage of gummi-grade bolts towards the ocean below. He was targeting the plume of darkness below the ships and ignoring the heartless that were already on the boats. Even though he knew the impact would cause a sizable wave that could capsize some of the boats, he had prioritized eliminating heartless over their navigational safety. Aiming at a darker spot in the waters near the center of the group, Shadow selected the biggest gun, which had just finished charging, and shouted "shot!" before pulling the trigger. Ina would understand that it was a physical warning to the crew as the ship jolted violently to the side, so much so that it altered their flight path a little. Shadow watched the screen, and growled in anger as his efforts seemed to be in vain as the dark waters didn't seem to dissipate. He continued his barrage with the other guns, wanting to make a difference for the group below.

A voice cackled over the radio; it was Spectre. "Vigilant! From Saros: prioritize Moana's ship! Keep the heartless off of her for as long as possible, over!"

"Roger that!" Spirit replied, and started maneuvering the ship to do exactly that. Shadow took the orders to heart, and sent a hail-fire of gummi bolts to give her the protection she needs. Near the end of Moana reaching safety, several warning alerts audibly rang out in a really scary, authoritative voice throughout the bridge/cockpit of the ship. "Cease fire!" he barked, "check your seat belts now!" Not a moment too soon, the ship rolled violently to the side, and the ocean filled the view of the cockpit windows. The lights blacked out and were replaced with blood red emergency lights as Spirit fought desperately to regain control of the ship. Relying on his senses and the instrumentation and some incoherent screaming, he was able to right the ship until it was leveled with the horizon, although they are now significantly lower than when it first started. "What was that!?" Shadow cried out, terror in his voice for the first time as he stared at his partner.

Spirit was still struggling with the control sticks that were shaking violently in his hands. He glanced at the instrumentation panel and was horrified at what he saw. It took him a moment to process all of the data. "Ty-.....-phoon!" he managed to say between gritted teeth, throwing the stick and throttle towards the relative safety of the boundary between the skies and dark clouds. "Call.... it...... off!"

Compared to Spirit struggling at the controls, the ship was relatively stable, but shaking enough for everyone to worry. Shadow followed his friend's orders and relayed a message to the people on the boats below. "Vigilant to ground, skies have become too unstable for effective air support. We'll be providing indirect fire, but you'll have to paint the targets for us." After the message, he turned the seat around. "Hey Ina, are you ok? Forgot to add in that sudden things like that are normal for missions. Sorry if we scared you." After a few harrowing minutes, the ship returned to calmer skies. Taking the opportunity, Shadow retrained the optics of the cannons at the last location of the group, and upon seeing debris, felt his heart sink. He panned the optics desperately to see where the students were, and were somewhat relieved when he spotted them all on an island. "Students are ok," he announced, "They're washed up on an island. Boats look a little banged up."

"I'm checking your view," Spirit replied as he stared at a nearby screen. "It doesn't look good. Ina? Can you teleport to that island over there? It looks like others need your help. We'll hover over here until further orders. If you need to tell us something, well I know you'll find a way. Best of luck out there."

The moment that the boats started entering dark waters, Ghost and Spectre decided that fun time was over as they summoned their armor back. Things were ok until heartless started crawling onto the boats, and that was when things went south. Right on cue, the firepower of the gummi ship above them was unleashed, and both Ghost and Spectre puckered as they heard the shrieks of oppressive cannon-fire scream towards them from above. The bolts landed nearby and sent sizable waves in their direction, and it took everything Ghost had to keep the boat under control. Spectre meanwhile had pulled out his rifle and started assisting the other students by taking potshots at heartless when appropriate. Every now and then, he would return his attention to the boat they were on, and cleared any heartless that were on board.

"We'll be heading straight to Te Fiti," they heard Saros say after a while, "We need the air support to keep the Heartless away from Moana until she gets far away enough!"

"Got it!" Spectre yelled over the waves, then relayed the orders to the gummi ship above. "Vigilant! From Saros: prioritize Moana's ship! Keep the heartless off of her for as long as possible, over!"
"Roger that!" came the reply from Spirit. The impact area started to ship towards Moana's boat, and the duo shifted their focus to Moana until she was too far away for Spectre to do anything. They went back to fighting off the heartless, until they were caught off guard by the sudden storm....

Ghost and Spectre woke up on the shores of Lalotai, dazed but still alert. All they can remember was some yelling and a violent gust of wind, then everything went cold and fuzzy. Spectre coughed up some seawater as Ghost got on his feet. "Ghost, Spectre," They heard Saros say, "can you contact air support? Are they alright?"

Before Spectre could hail the ship, Shadow's voice cackled over their tact pad for everyone to hear. "Vigilant to ground, skies have become too unstable for effective air support. We'll be providing indirect fire, but you'll have to paint the targets for us."

"So you're ok?" Spectre asked as he coughed up more seawater.

"Affirmative. Spirit is reporting some damages. We'll be hovering on the outskirts of the dark clouds and repairing, but we can't come in close until the skies clear up. Use the thingy in the rifle to give us a target. All we can do now is railguns, so there's that. Oh, and Spirit says to be careful down there. Good luck you guys."

"Roger that. Spectre out." He looked at Saros. "Sounds like they're ok and can still help us. So, any ideas where to go from here?

[if any of you played CoD MW2 online, everyone is basically on the receiving end of an AC-130 killstreak and hearing the sound effects. Have fun imagining that xD]

Edited by Javelin434

Steven took Saros hand and got up. Steven groaned as he felt all kinds of pains in his back. "thanks man" Steven said to Saros. "We need to see if the others are ok." Steven stumbled but then regained his balance. Steven felt something bit him in the neck. Steven suddenly saw a flash of yellow eyes say in a raspy voice " I can see your thoughts and mind you can't run." Steven saw what bit him it was a yellow scarab. Saros looked at him concernedly. Steven replied to the glance saying "Its alright I'm okay."   

post-73379-0-91614400-1519610992_thumb.jpeg

- Alin - Lalotai "Realm of Monsters" - 

All Alin could remember before waking up ashore of the island, with the waves beating on her back and clothes as she laid there. During the storm she was in the same boat as Saros, things went smoothly at first, at least somewhat until the heartlesses showed up, she did her best holding back the heartless from destroying the boat but she was caught by surprise from the storm.

All she remember is that she was knocked out of the boat and onto the raging waters, possibly blindsided by a heartless, whatever happened, she was hurt, as she slowly rose to a standing position as she heard Saros and Susan and Stephen's voices, she slowly made herself to them, clutching her left arm, as a large gash was very visible from it, it was bleeding somewhat, but nothing too major yet. She also had a small gash in her forehead as well, bleeding somewhat, this hurt like hell. 

"Oh come on, am I the only one that got hurt in that?" Alin complained with a sour tone. As she heard Spectre speak, "Well...that mountain's a good place as any" She spoke, rubbing her hand on her forehead and frowning.

"I'm glad." Saros said to Spirit and Ghost as he helped Stephen. He was quick to smack the scarab away from Stephen, watching it wriggle on the sand as it struggled to get back on it's feet. "You ok?" He asked, glancing down at the scarab. "Odd. I'd figure a bug like that would live in some place more...alive." Saros hummed. Maybe Stephen brought it with him accidentally within his clothes. Wouldn't be the first time it happened to anyone. He heard Alin, quickly turning to see her. She got pretty banged up in the storm, it seemed. "Maybe you're just unlucky. Could be genetic." Saros joked, walking over to her. He summoned his keyblade to his side, pointing it at Alin. "Stay still. This should help a bit. Curaga." Saros said, his keyblade glowing a familiar tint of green. A green aura surrounded Alin momentarily, helping to heal the wounds up and provide energy. It wasn't alot compared to the Cura spell, but it would be enough, he figured. "Better?" He asked. He glanced up at the mountain, glaring it. "Here I was hoping air support could give us a lift to the top." Saros suggested, looking down at his keyblade. "(My corridors won't work this time. I don't know what's up there, nor I've ever been there. Can't visualize where it'll lead.)" Saros thought. Not to mention it was a danger on it's own to those unstrained. "So...I guess we're climbing."

As Alin suggested everyone does climb, and Saros balks at the idea, Susan is curious as to why it's something worth exploring. "Suspicious indeed, but may I ask why we should investigate a mountain?" Jynn walks closer to the base of the formation. "Mountains don't form this erect. Usually they are shorter, or accompanied by a series of lesser formations. Judging from the looks of Moana, it's safe to say that this is not something the locals can achieve. There must be a supernatural force involved. Not only that......" He notices what appears to be claw marks going up the mountain. He pokes his finger on the mark and takes a whiff. It had a foul stench, darkness. "........... Heartless." Susan soon understands what Jynn is getting at. But how will they climb the mountain? It's too steep. "So how will we climb it?" The prince turns to the group. "Not to worry. Yen Sid has also taught me the ways of summoning." He pulls a crystal from his pocket. "Everyone group up."

Ina gave a whoop as she dove for the gunner seat Spirit indicated. She took a moment to study how Shadow was using the controls before beginning to provide fire support herself. Taking Spirit's warnings to heart, Ina primarily kept her shots away from the boats, firing on further out Heartless sightings. As she followed Saros' call to protect Moana, but still created mini-portals to divert a second or two bursts from her guns to Heartless still heading for her friends.

"I'm up to 12!" She called out. "How many do you have, Sha-"

Cut off by the alerts and the call to cease fire, Ina followed orders and strapped herself in. Despite the danger and the weather throwing the gummi ship around, she couldn't help but laugh. Now this was fun! As Spirit fought to regain control of the Vigilant, Ina was jerked about in her seat and harness, but she was use to sudden gravity shifts. She let out a final chuckle as the Vigilant leveled out.

"I'm good!" Ina answered Shadow, giving him a thumbs up and grin. "That was quite a ride."

Her grin faded as she looked down and saw the wreckage of her friends' boats. She began to desperately look for signs of them, but Shadow beat her to it. She let out a breath and slumped back in her seat with relief.

"Yo!" The apprentice responded to her name, then listened to Spirit's plan.

"You got it!" She said after he was done. "Stay safe!"

Without unbuckling herself, Ina warped out of the gunner seat she was in, reappearing in the sky over the island. She was in free fall for a few seconds as she looked for where to land. She spotted the ground team and warped to them, landing among them in a pop.

"How are we doing?" She said, talking fast. "Everyone okay?"

Saros waved at Ina. "We're all alright, I think." He said, rubbing his head as he walked over to Jynn, looking at the crystal in his hands. "Those are hard to control. Your affinity with magic must be really something." Saros hummed, glancing at it. Unable to control one of these properly was a death sentence on its own. You could teleport somewhere safe, sure, but there was also the possibility that you could end up teleporting somewhere unsafe, and boom! You're dead. Each person had their own ways of traveling. Saros would stick to his portals, his keyblade glider, and any Gummi Ship that would have him. "You'll be ok being able to teleport all of us to the top?" Saros asked, quickly clearing his throat. "N-Not that I doubt your abilities, not at all. Just...don't want you collapsing on us after surviving that storm, is all." Saros said, quickly glancing back at the mountain. Something of it was definitely off, besides its height, of course. "Be careful with that thing. We don't want to teleport right off the edge or something."

"You can teleport us up there?" Steven said sadly as he put down his hiking gear. When you do teleport us make sure we don't fall off that damn ledge. Steven felt electricity coursing through his veins. His eyes widened as he felt how hot it was on this mountain. "Did everyone make it on top?" Steven inquired. Steven started to count the individuals on top of the mountain.

As Alin suggested everyone does climb, and Saros balks at the idea, Susan is curious as to why it's something worth exploring. "Suspicious indeed, but may I ask why we should investigate a mountain?" Jynn walks closer to the base of the formation. "Mountains don't form this erect. Usually they are shorter, or accompanied by a series of lesser formations. Judging from the looks of Moana, it's safe to say that this is not something the locals can achieve. There must be a supernatural force involved. Not only that......" He notices what appears to be claw marks going up the mountain. He pokes his finger on the mark and takes a whiff. It had a foul stench, darkness. "........... Heartless." Susan soon understands what Jynn is getting at. But how will they climb the mountain? It's too steep. "So how will we climb it?" The prince turns to the group. "Not to worry. Yen Sid has also taught me the ways of summoning." He pulls a crystal from his pocket. "Everyone group up."

Ina gave a whoop as she dove for the gunner seat Spirit indicated. She took a moment to study how Shadow was using the controls before beginning to provide fire support herself. Taking Spirit's warnings to heart, Ina primarily kept her shots away from the boats, firing on further out Heartless sightings. As she followed Saros' call to protect Moana, but still created mini-portals to divert a second or two bursts from her guns to Heartless still heading for her friends.
"I'm up to 12!" She called out. "How many do you have, Sha-"
Cut off by the alerts and the call to cease fire, Ina followed orders and strapped herself in. Despite the danger and the weather throwing the gummi ship around, she couldn't help but laugh. Now this was fun! As Spirit fought to regain control of the Vigilant, Ina was jerked about in her seat and harness, but she was use to sudden gravity shifts. She let out a final chuckle as the Vigilant leveled out.
"I'm good!" Ina answered Shadow, giving him a thumbs up and grin. "That was quite a ride."
Her grin faded as she looked down and saw the wreckage of her friends' boats. She began to desperately look for signs of them, but Shadow beat her to it. She let out a breath and slumped back in her seat with relief.
"Yo!" The apprentice responded to her name, then listened to Spirit's plan.
"You got it!" She said after he was done. "Stay safe!"
Without unbuckling herself, Ina warped out of the gunner seat she was in, reappearing in the sky over the island. She was in free fall for a few seconds as she looked for where to land. She spotted the ground team and warped to them, landing among them in a pop.
"How are we doing?" She said, talking fast. "Everyone okay?"

Saros waved at Ina. "We're all alright, I think." He said, rubbing his head as he walked over to Jynn, looking at the crystal in his hands. "Those are hard to control. Your affinity with magic must be really something." Saros hummed, glancing at it. Unable to control one of these properly was a death sentence on its own. You could teleport somewhere safe, sure, but there was also the possibility that you could end up teleporting somewhere unsafe, and boom! You're dead. Each person had their own ways of traveling. Saros would stick to his portals, his keyblade glider, and any Gummi Ship that would have him. "You'll be ok being able to teleport all of us to the top?" Saros asked, quickly clearing his throat. "N-Not that I doubt your abilities, not at all. Just...don't want you collapsing on us after surviving that storm, is all." Saros said, quickly glancing back at the mountain. Something of it was definitely off, besides its height, of course. "Be careful with that thing. We don't want to teleport right off the edge or something."

"You can teleport us up there?" Stephen said sadly as he put down his hiking gear. When you do teleport us make sure we don't fall off that damn ledge. Stephen felt electricity coursing through his veins. His eyes widened as he felt how hot it was on this mountain. "Did everyone make it on top?" Stephen inquired. Stephen started to count the individuals on top of the mountain.

[Te fiti Island]

Seeing Ina warp in, Ghost stiffened up a little as he started looking somewhere else to keep himself from being any more distracted now that she's back with the group.

"How are we doing?" they heard her ask, "Everyone okay?"

Spectre smiled as he shook out the last bit of seawater from his ears. "Well aren't you just a happy little ball of sunshine. And judging by the looks of the group, I'd say that we're relatively ok. I hope Spirit and Shadow weren't making you feel uncomfortable while you were with them."

"We're all alright, I think." They heard Saros reply.

After confirming that everyone was back on their feet, Ghost and Spectre regrouped and managed to overhear the conversation between Susan, Jynn and Saros about climbing, then apparently finding a lazier way to get up the mountain. "Everyone group up" Jynn requested, making Spectre and Ghost stand closer together. obvious that they were already a group. "Anyone else wanna group with us?" Spectre politely asked, "the more the merrier as the saying goes!" Ghost meanwhile followed Jynn's gaze and upon seeing the claw marks, realized that climbing the mountain wasn't such an odd idea after all. "We'll follow you then, Jynn."

[Meanwhile, back on the gummi ship...]

After watching Ina warp away, Shadow was trying his best to keep watch of the students on the distant island, but even with the highest powered optics of the ship engaged, the students were at best two or three pixels high. The scout grumbled in annoyance, then decided that he should be doing something else than complaining as switched a nearby monitor to mirror his buddy's screen. Spirit was doing his best to remember what his pal Ghost did when it came to repairing the gummi ship. He couldn't remember exactly the steps that the keyblader did, and he definitely didn't want to radio him in to ask; there was no way he was gonna admit to not being smart enough to handle the ship. Shadow sat there quietly amused as he watched the spectacle of Spirit stumbling through and occasionally backing out of several interfaces and menus. After a few minutes, a wire silhouette of the ship with various sections in colors of red, yellow or green came into view with some really serious sounding words on the side.

"Saw you struggling there, man." Shadow teased.

"It's been a while, ok?" Spirit defended, "and the interface isn't that friendly. Anyways, I'm gonna try repairs on this ship and fix the red areas. You keep a lookout around the ship, and yell if anything happens."

"Ok!"

Spirit got out of the captain's seat and started making his way to a footlocker in the main area of the ship. "by the way, Ina said she counted 12 heartless. What's your score?"

"I'm gonna go with zero?"

"What?! You're meaning to tell me that a girl with no training on this ship bagged more heartless than a guy who is?!"

"In my defense, I was targeting something big under the waves. And I'm pretty sure it's still out there."

There was a long, uneasy pause between the two as the implications sank in. Spirit nodded slowly while pursing his lips. "Yeah. Definitely keep a lookout then..."

- Alin - The Punchy Girl - Island -

"Wait so we're teleporting?" Alin asked, as she saw Jynn taking out a crystal in his hands, Saros's healing just having taken its effects as she felt somewhat better, she looked at the group, and saw Ina landing among them smoothly, "Oh hey." Alin greeted her as she folded her arms.

Alin walked over to Jynn, who was noticeably taller than her, and tugged on his clothes to catch his attention. "You teleport us somewhere dangerous im punching you in the groin." Alin stated, serious and with very clear conviction in her voice.

She waited for whatever was to happen next to happen, whether Jynn teleported them or not. Alin waited with folded arms. 

"Naw." Ina replied to Spectre. "Had a blast there for a bit."

She cracked her her fingers and was preparing to make a portal for the group before she realized they were asking her to teleport them. She whirled around and saw Jynn with his crystal. She looked annoyed for a moment, but then burst out laughing at Alin's threat for a bad landing.

"I mean, I could do it, but if you're willing to risk your privates." The apprentice told Jynn, still laughing a little.