Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
JackRedplay

KHUX [12-10-2017] Monthly Raid, Golden Reinstar, Destroyer Behemoth, Turkey leg.... hat and more!

IMG 20171211 004747

IMG 20171211 004751

This week in VIP:
  1. Gold Reinstar Pet parts
  2. Illustrated Marluxia EX
  3. Daily Chip & Dale
  4. Level Up Skills quest
  5. Evolve Medals quest
  6. 7 Magic Brooms

This weekly gem quest this week is for the Magic Gem!

All gem deals are back! 1500 jewels for 3 Gems!

Montly Raid Begins now!

Defeat raid bosses to get coins to redeem for the powerful Destroyer Behemoth Medal, Christmas tree hat

And..... a Turkey leg..... hat.....

[update Dec.13th]

Xion's Organization XIII Event is being held until December 19th at 23:59 PT. Clear these quests for Xion B medals and Xion's hairstyle!

Xion B: Reverse/Magic // Tier 3 Guilt // AoE // 1 SP Cost // enemy M def-2 for one turn, stronger against standalone enemies

oxiii Ev xion

xion B

Edited by faemarch

Many people have been saying that these gem banners are traps. Not "this isn't worth your jewels" traps, but "Ill. Xion EX is coming!" traps. For anyone who doesn't know, Ill. Xion EX is the reverse version of Ill. Kairi EX (does the exact same thing but with x2 Reverse buff instead of x2 Upright buff). So yeah, spend your jewels wisely this week...

Edited by hawk222

Many people have been saying that these gem banners are traps. Not "this isn't worth your jewels" traps, but "Ill. Xion EX is coming!" traps. For anyone who doesn't know, Ill. Xion EX is the reverse version of Ill. Kairi EX (does the exact same thing but with x2 Reverse buff instead of x2 Upright buff). So yeah, spend your jewels wisely this week...

We have first HD Leon and Mickey Ex to come. I think ill Xion Ex will be next month.

I'm saving up to 60k for the big Newyear deal.

Edited by KH4Real

We have first HD Leon and Mickey Ex to come. I think ill Xion Ex will be next month.

I'm saving up to 60k for the big Newyear deal.

That's foolish talk right there. Nothing makes any sense anymore. We're getting Ill. Xion EX this month, if not this week.

General PSA: Apparently one of the Destroyer Behemoths in the board is boosted (it's random per player?), so don't start fusing until you find that one. I had gone through half of mine before I found out. But I got 1K strength on my last trait roll (60% guilt though, ew) so I'm happy enough.