Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What Winter-themed movie/part of a movie do you want in KH3?

What Winter-themed movie/part of a movie do you want in KH3?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What Winter-themed movie/part of a movie do you want in KH3?

• Brother Bear
    • Melody Time
    • Bambi
    • Frozen
    • Monsters Inc
    • The Nighmare Before Christmas (again)
    • 101 Dalmatians
    • A Christmas Carol
    • Beauty & The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
    • I don’t want a winter world
    • Another one? Share below!

Ha, clever what you did there! X3

At first in this poll, I was gonna go for Brother Bear, but then I saw Nightmare Before Christmas, but then I saw A Christmas Carol on this list! Now, if we're going with Jim Carrey's A Christmas Carol, then dang, I'd love to see that film be a world in Kingdom Hearts III, and if not there, then in the next saga! I thought that movie held a powerful message while being appropriately dark, so I think it would be awesome if it made it into Kingdom Hearts! :D

If I had to pick, I would choose Frozen. It's new for the KH universe, it's popular, and it actually might not make a bad world. That and there is a chance it could be in KH3 since BH6 was that cut off point.

Yeah, I could see this happening too. Just by adding Frozen to Kingdom Hearts III, it'll garner lots of attention from people who've never played the series before, ya know?

As much as i hate saying this, if we do get a winter world, it'll sadly be frozen. A Bambi world would be cute, but, the lion king rip off is more popular.That and the frozen craze would start again...

Yeah, I could see this happening too. Just by adding Frozen to Kingdom Hearts III, it'll garner lots of attention from people who've never played the series before, ya know?

No I don’t know.;) Anyways, as for the latter part of your point, it could, but I don’t think it changes much of anything. The HD remixes already did the part where new fans can still get involved.

Ha, clever what you did there! X3

At first in this poll, I was gonna go for Brother Bear, but then I saw Nightmare Before Christmas, but then I saw A Christmas Carol on this list! Now, if we're going with Jim Carrey's A Christmas Carol, then dang, I'd love to see that film be a world in Kingdom Hearts III, and if not there, then in the next saga! I thought that movie held a powerful message while being appropriately dark, so I think it would be awesome if it made it into Kingdom Hearts! :D

would actually bring back what they did way more often in the first game You know basically turning their head to the camera and say "todays lesson is"

Brother bears would be nice to but I would leave out the main characters of that movie and make sora and Riku the bears. In that world they could have had a fight before  and on that journey they remember why they became friends in the first place. It would use the story in a creative way and nomura promised he would do that more often in the third game

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

No I don’t know. ;) Anyways, as for the latter part of your point, it could, but I don’t think it changes much of anything. The HD remixes already did the part where new fans can still get involved.

Oh yes, I know, but what I mean is that from a merchandising standpoint, people will turn their heads when they see Frozen is attached to Kingdom Hearts. The franchise is already gaining popularity, so adding Frozen in would definitely attract more people, ya know?

would actually bring back what they did way more often in the first game You know basically turning their head to the camera and say "todays lesson is"

Brother bears would be nice to but I would leave out the main characters of that movie and make sora and Riku the bears. In that world they could have had a fight before  and on that journey they remember why they became friends in the first place. It would use the story in a creative way and nomura promised he would do that more often in the third game

Well, we'd have to wait and see to witness how something like that would work! Knowing Nomura, he always knows how to integrate different properties to fit well into Kingdom Hearts, so I'm sure it'd be no problem! And it'd be pretty cool seeing Sora and Riku as bears! Though I would also love to see the cast of the film appear, since the spiritual themes the film of Brother Bear offers have that Kingdom Hearts-esque feel to them!

Oh yes, I know, but what I mean is that from a merchandising standpoint, people will turn their heads when they see Frozen is attached to Kingdom Hearts. The franchise is already gaining popularity, so adding Frozen in would definitely attract more people, ya know?

(You and that catchphrase...)

I could see how Frozen would turn heads for merchandise, but remember that Kingdom Hearts has never been one to really push the merchandising. That has been FFXV. Look no farther than Assassin's Creed and Tekken. Unless Nomura and SQEX have other plans in mind and change up the merchandising and promotions, I still don't see much of a difference. The farthest KH has gone was figurines and posters and shirts, but I have rarely ever seen the commercials and the crossovers are nonexistent. I guess D23 was a start. I just think until they get more aggressive with the promoting, Frozen in KH3 alone will not change much of anything.

(You and that catchphrase...)

I could see how Frozen would turn heads for merchandise, but remember that Kingdom Hearts has never been one to really push the merchandising. That has been FFXV. Look no farther than Assassin's Creed and Tekken. Unless Nomura and SQEX have other plans in mind and change up the merchandising and promotions, I still don't see much of a difference. The farthest KH has gone was figurines and posters and shirts, but I have rarely ever seen the commercials and the crossovers are nonexistent. I guess D23 was a start. I just think until they get more aggressive with the promoting, Frozen in KH3 alone will not change much of anything.

Yeah, true. We'll just have to wait and see for what happens! In the months closer to release, I'm betting we'll get more advertising, or at least a steadier stream of info, ya know? :)