Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

How excited are you for Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

How excited are you for Star Wars: The Last Jedi?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you for Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

• The force is strong!
    • I’m curious, more than anything else
    • I’m all alone on top of a cliff wearing a robe.
    • Not that excited, the last one was disappointing
    • Cautiously excited!
    • I need to see the other(s) first!
    • I’m not into Star Wars
    • Something else? Share below!

Are you kidding me!? The force is strong! Ridiculously strong!

Seriously though, I've been looking forward to this film ever since the end of The Force Awakens two years ago! That cliffhanger of an ending left every one of us on the edge of our seat, and finally, in just a few days, we'll get to see what happens right after that final cliffhanger! I'm beyond excited, and I'm gonna be seeing the movie with my best friend/soul brother Jonathan this Sunday! I can't wait! The Last Jedi looks to be a film that will change the franchise in a big way! I can't wait, and I couldn't be more excited! :D

I dunno man, I'm just not feeling the hype. I don't know why; I was really excited about TFA, and it turned out to be really good. Rogue One was decent enough too.

Maybe I've just never been that into Star Wars, who knows. But I'll still go see it and it'll still be good, so I'm not worried in any way, I'm just not jumping up and down =P.

To be honest? No. I am not looking forward to it, but I'll see it anyway. I hate to be a contrary, but I didn't like The Force Awakens and I don't particularly like the direction Disney and LucasFilm are taking. But everyone has their own opinions and I enjoyed Rogue One a lot, so there's that.

having heard what the critics say I am hyped! I do realize that the first one was basically just repeating the first 3 movies but it did it good. Anyway my fear was that It would be that all over again but thank god this is not what it is (or so most people say)

I think this is the longest one, as long as it doesn't retread as much as TFA (though I loved that movie) I don't want to see a rehashed Empire Strikes Back. More than likely I'm going to see it Saturday. I've been itching to see something and I skipped Justice League and Thor Ragnarok so I could see this.

I’m not really that excited because the Star Wars characters I like aren’t going to be in it. I really like Star Wars Rebels, but have never been a fanatic of the main movies. I’m still going to see it because it’s something to do.