Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lady Aleister

Roleplay Of Monsters and Men [1x1 with Stardustblade358]

Name: Michael Cassio

Appearance:

4e74381145c4dce01c4518ab85695be7--hot-an

Personality: Suave, confident and very social, his sarcasm has become the bane of the existence of many of his partners. However, he is kind, and genuinely affectionate and loving to his friends.

Biography: Michael was born human in a time long ago, somewhere between the 17th to the 19th century. Born into the servitude of the Cassio family, he was raised as their servant alongside the Cassio children, loyal and happy, all while completely unaware of their true nature. In return the Cassio treated him much like a son of their own. One night, the Cassio manor was attacked by the local villagers, with pitchforks and fire, threatening to kill the beasts. As they set fire to the manor, villagers storming inside, Michael was quick to rush the children into the secret passages for them to escape, staying behind to fight off against the villagers. Branded as a traitor to mankind, he was beaten and bludgeoned, but not killed. Instead the villagers left him there as the fire consumed the home, burning Michael alive. By dawn, the manor was nothing but ashes and what remained of the frames. Yet, in a miracle of sorts, Michael still lived, his life hanging by a thread as his entire body had been burnt beyond recognition. In a moment of mercy, and to return the loyalty he had shown to them, the head of the family bit him, in turn turning him into a Vampire, and saving his life. Michael has been with them ever since, given the Cassio name and taken as one of their children.

Weapon of Choice: Whipped Cane

Species: Vampire 

Member of M&M?:  Yes

Position in M&M: Senior Detective

Theme:

Anything else people should know:

• The Cassio family are owners of multiple hospitals within the city, not only making them economically wealthy, but also making them rich in blood reserves for food.
  • He is very well off, economically.
  • He can play multiple instruments.
  • Ironically, he is superstitious.

The first day on the job is often the most stressful one. Especially if you did not really want that job and was forced into it. Especially when you don't know what lies behind the doors. Getting to the M&M headquarters was a trip in itself, and Allan Othello was sent an email this morning with bleak instructions, only to show his identity upon entry to the headquarters, and to approach the front desk, and ask for Director Evington. That seemed simple enough, but not simple when your hands are shaking and you have a lump in your throat. Upon entering, Allan was immediately stopped by two large, threatening security guards. They were tall in size, and in muscle, Allan probably looked like a kid to them. 

"Identification." one of them bellowed out.
This was not standard procedure for everybody who entered. Known agents were allowed to slip right in. 

"Ah...yes sir." Allan struggled to pull out his wallet, handing his identification to the guard. 

"You're the new kid Evington was so excited about?!" the guard laughed, it could have shaken the ground when the second guard joined in on the laughter. 

"Let's just hope you don't die on your first day. Ask someone at the front desk and they can direct you to Evington." the second guard instructed as he was giving back his identification, Allan nodding and walking to the front desk slowly. If he had a tail it would be between his legs right now he was so terrified. 

"Excuse me...Director Evington wanted to see me. I am Allan Othello." He flashed his identification.

"Excellent, I will call the director and let you know he is on his way. He on the 12th floor, last room to your right." a kind woman gave him instructions at the front desk, and Allan nodded his head to her, walking towards the elevator. 

Upon pressing the up button, the elevator opened, two dwarfs walking out, a girl with sharp ears and a defined face skipping away, and a particularly pale man who did not exit. Allan quietly walked in, hit twelve, and the other man did not move. 

They sat quietly in the elevator, a few more strange people entering and exiting, and the pale man not leaving. Allan exit at the 12th floor, and quickly walked down the hall, to the farthest right door, and knocked with confidence. 

"Allan Othello!" he heard his name right as he was swept up and hugged by a strong man who almost squished him. 

"Director Evington?" Allan barely managed to get out before he was put back down.

"That's just Evington to you. I do not want to alarm you, and I am sorry that we had to be so secretive in our communication, but now that you are here, you can get some knowledge, after I sign you up with your trainer...who should be getting here soon." Evington shook Allan's hand, peeking down the hall for one of his most trusted employees, Michael Cassio. 

"Even if you hate this job now Othello, you just wait...if you don't die on the first day." Evington slapped the boys back and laughed hard, handing him some papers to fill out at the desk while he wait for Michael. 

Despite being a secretive part of the security department, rumors easily spread like wildlife. The hottest topic at the moment was the new recruit asked by Evington himself. Rumors were going rounds on who he was, where he came from, his skills...and the most amusing detail of all; his humanity. Not many humans got to work in this sector for obvious reasons, so when a human was recruited, it was no laughing matter. All that was left was to make a bet to see if they'd survive or not. "I heard the human arrived today!" "I haven't seen him." "Kind of hard to tell now a days huh." Michael stood in the elevator, waiting for his floor when Lord and behold, out of all people, the human stepped in. He could tell he was human. It was...vamparistic instinct that allowed him to detect his prey. To smell it. He didn't say a word, however, instead decided to watch him. He was shaking like a leaf! "(Poor kid.)" Michael thought, smiling as he followed a tad far behind from him while Evington introduced himself, seeing his chance to do the same. "Evington don't go breaking his spine. He's already nervous. No need to have him feel sore already!" Michael said casually as he stepped into the conversation. He turned to Allan. "We met at the elevator, but I didn't catch your name. I'm Michael Cassio, Senior Detective. You must be the new kid. Nice to meet you!" Michael said with a wink as he shook Allan's hand, giving it a light kiss before letting go. "Evington...does you calling me over have to do with the new kid after all?"

Allan tensed, spiked, quickly taking his hand away from Michael and hiding it behind his back, brushing off that kiss on his shirt. 

"Allan Othello...nice to meet you. Though I hate to alarm you, this isn't the 19th century." Allan's tongue was sharp, Evington whistling at his bold tongue. 
"Yes Mr. Cassio, this boy will need a tutor, and since I trust you, and since the past couple of newbies have died on us, I hope you won't let this one. He seemed promising according to several sources. You will instruct him, show him around this building, and be his partner in missions. You will also explain to him a little bit more about this cause of ours and if he knows too much and tries to bail, he's yours to take care of. If he is killed by your side, he is yours to take care of as well." Evington slapped Michael on the back, smiling as Allan handing Evington the paperwork.

"If you have any problems, please report them to me or Michael here." Evington smiled once more, handing Allan a pair of keys, and a small, old phone. 

"Throw away your other phone. Those keys are to your room. Floors two through four are where the quarters are for workers. This building is also located underground. That is where you will train. You will start training tomorrow with the Warden. That will be located in the Basement floor one. Meals are held in Basement floor two. You will be updated on things via that phone. All of our agents should report to basement floor one at 6:30 am sharp." Evington instructed, and turned nodded to Michael, patting Allan's head.

"Good luck little boy." He smiled and showed Allan out. 

Allan sighed heavily as Evington closed the door. Throw his phone away? Say in this building? Be downstairs at 6:30 sharp? Training? Why oh why did he fill out that damn application.  

Michael chuckled. This kid had spunk, he liked that. He would need it to survive long in this industry. "Old habits die hard." Michael said as he got a hand to his lips. "Besides. Now I know your scent. Now I'll be able to track you down if you get lost." Michael said. The look on the kids face was always the same of all newbies, regardless they be human or monster. They have no idea what they got themselves into. Michael smiled at Allan. "I know it seems a bit too much. But it's only your first day! A week in you'll settle into routine and not even try." Michael assured as he gestured towards the elevator. "Here, I'll show you around. This base is directly underground the police HQ, and it's exclusive to us employees. It's not a very big department, so we have living quarters. We get involved in some dangerous work in this department, so it's safer for us and our families for us to live here than in our regular homes. It's kind of like college." Michael said, trying to explain as he stepped into the elevator, going down to the basement level. "Let's take you to the basement so you can see what you're expecting, then grab something to bite on the lunch room and lastly I'll show you your room. The good thing about your room; you can decorate it however you want as long as you don't damage the walls." Michael then extended his hand. "Hand me your phone. I'll get rid of it for you. Like I said, this is some dangerous work. For your family's safety, it's better safe than sorry." Michael smiled as he took the phone. "You can still see them in your free days if you'd like. Or contact them through Skype. Again, just be careful, ok?" Michael said as without a single struggle, proceeded to break the phone with his hand, easily crushing it in his fist as the metal and glass bent with relative ease.

"Kn--Know my scent?!" Allan was shocked a little, confused and annoyed that he was placed with this man. 

Allan listened to Michael without saying a word, cramming as much information into his head as possible. It was like college. Even though it wasn't, and Allan had been dragged out of his education for this job. Allan handed Michael his phone thoughtlessly, thinking he'd just put it away somewhere, but no. He crushed it. In his hands. Completly crushed it with no struggle at all. 

"What the f***!?" Allan tried not to scream out this profanity, holding his shattered phone in his hands. 

"Just who the hell do you think you are. You kiss my hand, you say you 'know my scent', and you just shatter my phone like that?!" he met eyes with Michael, brown into silver. 

"I know there is something wrong with almost everyone here, and I would like to know." Allan tried not to make a scene, but he did so without noticing. 

Several people stopped and looked towards Allan and Michael, some amused this little human boy was yelling at Michael, who was much more powerful than him. 

Michael didn't expect the screaming. By this point the elevator door had opened and everyone was looking at them like of it was a high noon showdown. He stared at Allan, studying his body language, before realizing. He was stressed, in a new situation, forced to be part of it by the sounds of it. That's usually how most recruits are recruited anyways. He raised his hands in defense. "Well, you do know why this place is special, right? Because we're the Supernatural division? We take care of the cases that involve Supernatural origin, so most of us are Supernatural ourselves, yes? You know that, right?" Michael asked softly, gesturing Allan out the elevator so other people could use it. "I...apologize that I've made you uncomfortable, or anxious. It wasn't my intention!" Michael offered his hand again. "Even if I didn't break your phone, it would have been broken anyways for security reasons. We are hunters hunting down monsters. Brilliant ones can track you and your family down with your standard phone, hence why you are given a simpler one for work. When I said I memorized your scent, I mean I memorized it because you're my partner now. If we get separated in the field and you need assistance, I am able to track you down faster that way. You are correct, we are all strange and unnatural here, one way or another. For me, I am a Vampire. I used to be human, though. But that was hundreds of years ago." Michael explained as he led Allan to the basement. There, already going through vigorous training of all kind, were different members as they watched from the balcony. "I'll answer all of your questions, so don't hesitate to ask. You'll need to be comfortable while working here."

It was probably not the best idea to tell Allan that at this time, but he would have figured it out soon enough. His anger turned straight into fear. He had every reason to believe what Michael was saying because he had already displayed it to him. Looking down at the people training showed what Michael said was true. Allan swallowed hard, letting out a shaky breath. He was looking like a wimp. He needed to calm down. Trying to breathe some, he looked over to Michael.

"A vampire." He laughed a nervous laugh.

"I'm not the only human here, am I? That's why Evington was going on about me dying. Training is probably brutal and I'm sure missions are impossible." Allan pushed his bangs put of his face, closing his eyes and sighing hard.

"Why was I chose for this job? I was just a college student with some good grades and a sports background on me. I'm nobody special, I just had an interest in crime." Allan opened his eyes and looked directly at Michael.

"I don't know what I've gotten into, I barely know you, I don't know why I am here, and I don't know what to even think right now. I'm a little too nauseated to even eat right now but I must say one thing to you, you blood sucking tutor, I will be the best human student you've ever had, and I will try to outdo you the best I can. I will push myself and I since I see things are out of my control, I am going to work hard enough to be a person in power. You better be a damn good partner because to I've just gotten stuck with maybe the hardest person in the world to work with." Allan tried to make himself look taller during this speech, trying to gain confidence even in his fright, confusion, and anger.

He had a plan now, and he was going to stick with it. He began to walk towards where he thought the dining commons was, not looking towards Michael.

"What are a vampires weaknesses."

Michael listen to Allan, getting a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Well, everyone who works for this division is specifically picked out. I was studying to be a detective of my own when I was picked out because of the fact I was a Vampire, and my skills would prove useful. You came in through multiple recommendations, so there must be something amazing of you, you just haven't figured it out yet!" Michael offered, pursing his lips. "Humans are extremely uncommon. Like I said, people who work here are picked out by the superiors. The humans that are picked out, I've only met a few of them. They usually get transferred to other areas, and recently with all of the violence I think we have lost one or two." He then listened to Allan, smiling as he did. Even with a shaky breath he was determined, to succeed, to survive, maybe both. "That's the spirit! Don't worry, I'll be the best partner, I promise!" Michael said as he began to follow. He hummed at the question, thinking for a moment before answering. He would be working with supernatural creatures, he deserved to know. "We are not the best in the sunshine. We won't turn into ash or anything, but it does tire us out and if we don't use sunscreen or wear protective clothing we can get badly sunburnt. Even get blisters! We're all automatically allergic to garlic. Eating it or rubbing against it makes us burst into rashes and our skin gets all itchy. Let's see, Holy Water is specifically dangerous to us. It's like acid. I think it's the mix of the blessing of something that is already pure such as water. Haven't figured out that stuff yet. We can definitely step into churches and touch crosses though. Then again there's the whole stake through the heart thing...I still don't know if that's real or not. No one's tried it before. One useful method has been burning us into ashes, but that on itself is rather difficult and messy." Michael explained. They reached the dinning hall. It was rather large, but not particularly full either. "This is where we meet every morning. We eat breakfast, get our briefings and continue on our way. You sure you don't want anything? The cook is amazing!" He paused, frowning a bit. "I know you feel out of place. But you are my partner and part of this. You are a member and will be treated as such. No one in this department can bring harm to you without expecting severe consequences from it."

Allan smiled a little bit from Michael's words of support. He would figure out why he was taken for this job. It would take time and it would not be easy, but he would adapt.

"Are all creatures here as complicated as vampires?" He laughed lightly, a true laugh at a rhetorical question.

Michael was not going to let anybody harm him, but Allan still needed to be cautious. Michael could want Allan to himself without him even knowing. He was going to have to be on constant alert from now on.

"Would we be working in the sunlight if if causes your skin to...well go all crazy? Wouldn't Evington think about that and put us on night watch or something?" That was a good question, but crime happens at any time and it really didn't matter what time of day it was, if there was a mission sent out it had to be done immediately.

"I'm not really feeling up to eating anything...if you were in my spot then you'd understand." Allan sighed, not temped by the food other people had around him, he took a seat.

Michael chuckled. "If you think about it like that, every creature is complicated. Humans included." He said, crossing his arms. "Oh don't worry about me. I have my uniform and my sunscreen. I'll be fine, regardless if we are called out day or night." Michael assured, pausing as he waved at Allan. "Let me get you some water, at least." Michael said, hurrying off to the kitchen. A few moments later he came back with a bottle of water...and a blood bag. "Here." Michael offered, setting it in front of him before sitting across him. He stuck a straw into the blood bag, proceeding to drink from it much like if it was milk. "Now, how are you, physically? You already saw how some of the members were training. Warden will be checking if you can keep up with the common criminals we're usually after." Michael said, pausing a bit to drink some more. Before Michael could offer anything else, two members came by, a man and a woman, both looking relatively human. "Michael! Good evening man!" "Evening!" They both didn't even ask, just taking seats. The girl sat next to Allan, and the man sat next to Michael, both setting their relative trays down. "Is this the new kid?" The girl asked, leaning closer to Allan to take a better look. "That's him. His name is Allan. Allan, these are fellow co-workers. Tabitha and Draven. They've been here longer than me, actually." Michael said, introducing them to each other. "Nice to meet you, Allan! We haven't had a human co-worker in a while, it's nice to see some variety in the department!" Tabitha said with a friendly smile. "Yeah. I mean, seeing that the last few human have either died or are no longer human in general...It's nice to have a different views and perspectives among our ranks, you now." Draven said, smiling. "So if you have any questions or any worries, don't you hesitate in ask any of us, alright?" Tabitha asked. "Yeah. Any partner of Michael is a friend of ours." Draven said as he drank some milk from a carton. Tabitha was eating a rather bloody piece of meat, very rare and not cooked, but eating it with a fork and knife just as delicately.

---

Tabitha

Psycho-Pass-Akane-Tsuenmori-Cosplay-Cost

Draven

51955cee03db8c7261f2fd2b563dfebe--anime-

Edited by Stardustblade358

Allan took the water and held it with both hands, nervously looking at the bag of blood in Michael's hands. He was going to have to get used to a lot of things around here, including watching his partner drinking blood. Ugh. 

"I played soccer in high school and played for my college team for a year. I guess I am in pretty good shape..." Allan shrugged his shoulders. 

Tabitha and Draven came over and Allan moved over a bit for Tabitha, a bit uncomfortable with the bloody piece of meat she was eating. 

"Nice to meet you. I am Allan Othello." Allan bowed his head slightly to the two, opening his water bottle and drinking some water. 

It was cold and he could feel it go down his throat. He met eyes with Michael for a second before looking away quickly, a little embarrassed. 

"How intense are missions, usually?" He asked nonchalantly towards Tabitha and Draven. 

"I don't want to be too far behind everybody else, but even if I am at first, I will catch up in time." Allan was playing with his water bottle lid, trying to keep conversation, at least until Michael was done with his little 'meal'. 

The three monsters hummed. "They vary. We deal with supernatural occurrences, so think about what the police deals with, except the culprit is of supernatural being." Tabitha said as she finished her meal. "Hostage situations, murders, disturbances; any type of crime that involves the supernatural, regardless how little or big it is, which is why we all have to make sure that we are able to keep up with whatever is thrown at us." Draven said as he finished his milk. Michael finished up his blood bag, sucking the air out of it too. "For example, last week I had to settle a dispute between a gorgon and a witch." Michael said with a hum. "And I had to chase this werewolf brat that kept marking his territory, annoying the other residents in the apartment complex." Tabitha said. Draven smiled at Allan. "So yeah. That is the gist of it. All of our culprits are of supernatural existence...so when they try to get away, it's one hell of a fight." Draven chuckled. He stretched, standing up. "Lets get going, Tabitha. Our break's almost over." Draven said. "Hm hmm! Nice to meet you, Allan. I hope you see you around some more!" Tabitha said as she followed Draven, the two getting their trays away and moving on beyond the room. Michael threw the blood bag in the trash. "I should get going as well. I have paperwork to finish up. You remember where the rooms are. If not, no shame in asking." Michael said. He hummed, extending his arm. "Hey, lend me your phone for a sec?" Michael asked. He took it, quickly dialing something down before handing it back. "That's my phone number, in case you need to call or text. We're partners, after all." Michael chuckled. "Good evening, Allan." With a wink, Michael walked away, disappearing among the crowd like he was never there.

What a great idea. Put a human in front of a supernatural being and hope it doesn't kill them. Allan just laughed nervously at the explanation given. Michael better be a damn good fighter because if not, both of them were screwed. Draven and Tabitha stood up, Allan moving back to where he was sitting before Michael got up and Allan following him, like a little puppy. Allan hesitantly handed Michael his phone, since he crushed the other one in his hands. 
"Ah, thank you." Allan looked down at the number before looking back up, Michael beginning to walk away into the crowd of people leaving the dining commons. 

"Wai--" Allan opened his mouth but Michael had disappeared into the crowd before Allan even had the chance to say anything.

"Good night then, Michael Cassio." 

It took Allan roughly ten minutes to find exactly where his room was. He turned the key and unlocked it, the room was a little musty and extremely ordinary. Allan placed some things down on a desk, his wallet, new phone, keys, water bottle, and some paperwork. There were three types of clothing in the three drawers in his dresser. Athletic clothes, a uniform, and night clothes. All were identical, and a nametag branded "Homo sapien, A. Othello" on top of the dresser. Allan sighed, brushing his hair out of his face again and falling back on the uncomfortable bed. The room was dim from the sunlight filtering in. 

"Long first day?" 

That voice came out of nowhere. Like a whisper beside Allan. He paid no heed, nodding silently with his eyes closed. 

"At least you made some friends." 

Wait a second. 

Allan turned his eyes over, opening them. Beside him, was a young looking girl with a gentle glow around her, half of her body coming from the wall. 

"AAhh! What the hell are you?!!" Allan fell back, almost falling off his bed. 

"Boo." the young girl laughed, revealing the rest of body, lightly floating. 

Allan was leaping for his phone. 

"Don't freak out, don't freak out! I'm Theodosia!" the young girl introduced herself. 

"Are you like a ghost or something?" Allan was pulling up Michael's phone number, about to text him. 

"Spirit of M&M, at your service~" She curtsied, standing up but her legs going through the bed. 

"You don't work here, do you? This is my room, right?" He got nervous for a second before Theodosia laughed. 

"This is your room silly. I don't work here at all, I just haunt~" She waved her fingers, trying to be spooky. 

Allan sighed. 

TO MICHAEL: 

YOU DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT THE LOCAL GHOST. THANKS FOR LETTING IT SCARE THE SH*T OUT OF ME. 

"Michael could have told me about you..." Allan sat down on his bed, placing his phone to the side, watching it. 

"Oohh, you got paired up with the vampire didn't you~! I'm so jealous!" Theodosia placed her hands to her face, her glow becoming bright red. 

"He is simply one of the most handsome in this entire building~ Don't you think he is cute?!" Theodosia was blushing. 

"Cute?! Why would I think he is cute? I mean, he is good looking and not that bad at all, he is scary, but his personality is great, but I hate him, but I don't want him to leave me alone, but he terrifies me. I don't know if I want to be his partner." Allan blubbed all of this out, his hands fumbling together and he just let out a frustrated noise. 

"Interesting~" Theodosia laughed. 

"Don't tell him I said any of that." Allan warned. 

"Oh I definitely will." Theodosia disappeared back into the wall, laughing.

"What the-- oh my god." Allan grabbed his hair, lying back on his bed. 

Michael would know by the morning of what Theodosia heard from Allan. An apprentice should look up to their teachers, correct? That question racked Allan's brain during the night, him dreading the next morning to come, nervous of the day ahead. 

Theodosia: 

tumblr_p0xjglVgJZ1upl7uxo1_500.jpg 

Edited by Lady Aleister

-THE NEXT DAY-

TO ALLAN:

MORNING! I'LL MEET YOU AT THE MESS HALL!

By 5:30 in the morning, there was already moment going on and about the halls. Members getting up and greeting each other in the hallway as they all got ready for a day's worth of work. Were Allan to step out, he would notice that they would bid him good morning, all while keeping a relative distance from him. It was morning routine, all of them heading to the same place; the mess hall. There, the Warden was already watching over, reviewing the paperwork for today. Every morning she would brief everyone on any news and updates, hand out everyone's work for the day, and evaluate their progress at the end of it. "I can't believe he actually hired a human." Warden murmured. "His name is Allan." Michael said, seemingly appearing out of nowhere, though she was not startled. "Just because he has a name doesn't make him anymore qualified to be handling supernatural affairs." The Warden hissed. "We need perspective from all sides. It is good to have a human in the department to represent them." "I figured they would have enough representation in the Council." "Come now, Warden. They are the majority species. Besides...I have a good feeling about Allan. He will be able to provide a human perspective into the case we usually lack. Evington saw something in him, and I trust his judgement." The Warden muttered something under her breath. "How is he handling it?" "He is handling it pretty well so far. He already knows I'm a vampire, and Theodosia made herself known to him, too." Michael hummed. Warden crossed her arms. Michael chuckled. "Don't worry! I'll take good care of him!" The Warden frowned. "That's what I'm worried about."

Allan struggled to awaken the next morning, hitting his alarm about four times before Theodosia even came and screamed in his ear to wake up. Allan opened his eyes slowly and then sat straight up, remembering he had to be in the dining commons at an unreasonable time. He jumped up, shooing Theodosia away, hopping into his uniform, and peeking at himself in the bathroom mirror (Each room had a very small private bathroom) before running out of his room. Allan followed the crowd, exhausted, hoping he had himself together. By the time he arrived downstairs, he pushed his way to the Warden, not even noticing Michael yet.

"Allan Othello. I'm new and not really sure how everything works. I am terribly sorry." Allan told the Warden his name, looking up and seeing Michael. 

"Good Morning Michael!" He said this a little more happily than he probably should have.

"Thank you very much for telling me about the gossiping little ghost." Allan kept his smile towards Michael, being completely sarcastic. 

"Ms. Warden, what will I be doing today, if I may ask?" he looked back down towards the woman. 

Michael laughed a bit at Allan's reaction to Theodosia. The Warden gave an amused smirk at Allan. The poor kid looked like every single recruit in the first few days of working here. But he was human. So he kind of looked a tad bit worse. "Ease, Allan. I'm not going to eat you. No one in this department is allowed to, actually." The Warden hummed, looking down at her reports. "As long as you're not thirty minutes late, there's no need for you to run laps around the building." The Warden flipped around a few papers before checking her phone. "Just received a Domestic Disturbance call involving a Supernatural family and I'm assigning you guys to it. I suggest to grab a take away breakfast from the cook and head over to the scene ASAP. Should be a pretty good place to start, for a human, wouldn't you agree?" The Warden smirked, chuckling a bit as she quickly forwarded the addresses to the team's cellphone. "You should know what to do, kid. After you are done you shall report here to me, and you will both be giving me separate reports on the mission. If you finish early, you might get to do two cases in one day. Lucky you." The Warden hummed. Their cellphones rang as they received the address. Michael smiled, turning over to Allan. "The cook should be able to make you a really quick to go breakfast. Don't be shy, he won't bite. Come on."  Michael said, gesturing to the kitchen counter as he walked over with Allan. "Hey, Kirius!" Michael said, waving at the man with the apron. If Allan payed close attention, he would see he also had these really big ears...and horns...and his legs were like that of a goat...even with a tail sticking out from his pants! "Morning Michael. Need another blood bag?" Kirius asked. "No. But my partner Allan here needs a quick to-go breakfast, if possible." Michael said. "Oh? Is this the human, then? Nice to meet you! I'm Kirius! If you're ever hungry, don't hesitate to ask. Humans and Satyrs eat the same things." Kirius smiled, shaking Allan's hand. "Give me a moment!" Kirius disappeared off into the back. He then came back with a hot bowl of some eggs mixed with rice and a mug of coffee. "Here you go. Just make sure to bring the mug and bowl back." Kirius said, resting against the counter.

---

Imagine him but without the armor

2d831291e4abecf36418fbe28cf9f346.jpg

Allan bowed his head in thanks to Warden. She seemed absolutely terrifying, but she was actually nice...for now at least.

"Thank you ma'am! I will try my best."

He had just gotten a mission...on day one!...well technically day two! It didn't sound to terribly threatening, which relieved Allan to an utmost degree. Allan followed behind Michael to meet the cook, a satyr!

"Thank you very much, Mr. Kirius." Allan gratefully took the to-go breakfast.

"I will bring it back as soon as I can." He was careful to hold on tight to the mug, sipping some coffee before looking to Michael.

"Let's go." Allan lead the way to the elevator, and they rode it to the main lobby with other agents on their way out this morning.

"The sun will be rising soon Michael, will you be okay?" He asked this, even though he said he would be fine yesterday, Allan still was worried some.

Michael smiled and waved at Allan. "I'll be fine! I got my sunscreen on, my covering uniform, and my sunglasses!" Michael said, pulling out some sunglasses out of his pocket and sliding them right on. "If it helps to ease your worries, pure-blooded vampires have a more severe sun allergy compared to those who were human before being transformed. That's why both my parents usually either work from home or only work the night shift. Even with sunscreen they can get blisters. I'm lucky to have that human resistance still in me. So when it comes to me, the sun isn't that bad. For pure-bloods, that's a more delicate topic." Michael explained, gently patting his shoulder. He reached into his pocket, taking out his car keys. "I'll drive." Michael said, pressing the button as the car lights lit up. Parked in front of them was a blood red sports car with the license plate VAMPYRS. Michael opened his car, gesturing inside to Allan. "After you." Michael said, smiling as he closed the door behind him and hurried over to his side, getting in and revving on the car. "Oh, almost forgot." Michael paused, quickly slapping an attachable police light on the roof. "Here we go." Michael smirked, driving the car away as the sirens began to play their standard tune. It didn't take long to arrive at their destination. It was a two story house in a suburb, and they could already hear the yelling from the inside. "This is the place." Michael said, stepping out of the car as he got his sunglasses away. He walked up to the door, knocking on it. He only had to knock once before the owners slammed the door open. "About time you got here!" A woman hissed, obviously angry. Michael raised his arms. "Now now, let us be calm. I am Michael, and this is my partner Allan. May we come in?" Michael asked. The couple let them in, closing the door behind them. The couple glared at each other with their arms crossed as Michael cleared his throat. "According to reports this is the 5th call for domestic disturbance?" "Yes! My husband keeps stealing and hiding our stuff! Probably to keep it after the divorce settlement!" The wife accused. "If anyone is stealing anything it's her!" 

---

The car

car_photo_410233.jpg?itok=J6D8Ythw

Allan couldn't help but scoff at Michael's car.

"How conspicuous..." He could only mutter, though he admired it, Allan could tell that Michael was a bit of a show off.

When they arrived at the house, Allan allowed Michael to take the lead in talking to the couple. How loud.

"Okay, let us calm down and shut our mouths for a second. I am going to ask some questions myself, if that is okay with Michael. If you two answer them truthfully and give me permission to look around, we may be able to solve this in a calm manner." Allan directed, both the man and woman look displeased.

"First question...When did things start disappearing?" Allan pulled a small notepad and pen out from his jacket breast pocket, which he thoughtfully stored there that morning.

"Its been three days! Wasn't a real problem until he started stealing mg jewelry!" The woman accused.

There was bickering once more, which was broke by Allan's voice.

"Where have you noticed things going missing the most?" He asked cautiously.

"The bedroom." Both of the two said this at the same time, much to their dismay.

Allan took a little note, and looked at them.

"Do I have permission to look around?" He then asked.

"Fine with me." The man replied.

"Just don't touch anything without permission." The woman warned.

"You have my word." Allan bowed his head, looking to Michael.

"Help me out ~?" He asked a little bit too sweetly.

Michael smiled. "Of course." Michael said, turning to the couple and nodding. "The bedroom is...?" "Down the hall, last door to the left." The man said. "Thank you." Michael followed Allan, the two making their way to the bedroom. Michael opened the door as they stepped in. It was a standard master bedroom. A large queen size bed with matching mirror, wardrobes and all of the sorts, pictures and personal items scattered all over the place. On the side, a master bedroom. "If this were a personal thing, then I would understand why it would be restricted to the bedroom. But some of the missing items are just...odd. The husband surely doesn't need the jewelry. I'm pretty sure the wife doesn't need his missing boxers either." Michael commented, looking around the room as his mind began to race, looking for any possible answers. Everything seemed to be in their relative place. Michael walked over to the counter, looking down at the jewelry box and its missing spaces. "Odd...the silver jewelry was left untouched. But I doubt a werewolf could've done this." Michael hummed, narrowing his eyes. Yellow. It was the color. "I think we have a color hoarder. Do you think it could be an animal?" Michael asked, turning to Allan.

"Shh, shh!" Allan instructed.

Something had caught Allan's eye. It was a small tug on a piece of clothing that had caught his attention. Allen carefully, and quietly moved towards were he saw the piece of clothing move. He froze. Something...no...someone flew out of the piece of clothing, struggling to carry a golden watch.

Allen planned his moves, and suddenly leapt towards this creature. It was a sprite or a fairy of some sort. He managed to grab it for a second, almost lost his grip, and managed to catch it again. It struggled, and dropped the watch.

"Gotcha." Allan held it up.

Upon Allan catching this creature, called a púca, a small pile of jewels and trinkets revealed itself underneath the leg of a desk in the bedroom.

"Let me go! You don't know what you're dealing with!" The púca screeched at Allan.

"Shut up." Allan spat back.

"They can't see me! So how are you going to prove that I exist?!" The púca challenged Allan, whom squeezed the Púca a little tighter in his hand.

He scanned the room, and without consent, picked up the woman's makeup powder, and dumped it on the pest. This would make the thing visible.

"How about now?" Allan couldn't help but to smile a little bit.

Edited by Lady Aleister

Michael gasped as Allan revealed the culprit of the trouble; a Puca! The Puca coughed out powder, moving its hands to try and wipe it away with no results. "I can't believe it!" Michael said, taking a step forward as he took a closer look at the Puca in Allan's hand. The Puca coughed, struggling as it tried to slip away from his grip. "A Puca. I thought these little guys reserved themselves to city parks or forest areas. What are you doing here?" Michael hummed. The Puca hissed, screaming at Michael. "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Michael chuckled, looking at Allan in awe. "You already solved the case all on your own...you're amazing." Michael said. He stepped over to the door, calling over the couple. "Would you come here please?" Michael asked. He stepped back in as the couple walked over into the bedroom, their eyes quickly narrowing to the Puca in Allan's hands. "What the-?!" "Is that...a Puca?" "Yes!" Michael smiled at Allan. "My partner managed to catch it just in time. It seems it had created a camouflage against the supernatural...it didn't count a human." Michael explained. "So...this Puca is the one who's been stealing our stuff?" "It appears so." Michael paused, looking over to the Puca. "But why?" "Because you destroyed my house!" The Puca screamed, throwing its arms into the air. "Your house?" Michael asked. The woman gasped. "The tree! There was an old, dead tree in the yard attracting snakes. We had it removed."

Allan looked down at the Puca in his hands, sighing.

"The tree was attracting snakes, which is a reason to have it removed. Have you considered living in another tree?" Allan asked in a calm voice to the puca, who obviously did not want to deal with anyone.

"I was GOING to live here, but that did not work at all!" The puca spat. 
"Stealing is against the law, whether you are a small puca, or a human. There are plenty of trees around here, just as good as your old tree. Why not give something new a chance?" Allan asked, in which the Puca looked at him. 
"I...I guess I could try, but if I don't like any of the trees around here, I'm coming back!" the Puca hissed. 

"And if we get another call, you will be in our custody." Allan smiled, but there was an ever slight rudeness in smile. 

"Fine...I guess I will comply." The puca sighed in defeat. 

"Thank you then." Allan smiled. 

"This Puca shall not cause you two any other trouble." Allan said to the two. 

He turned to Michael. 

"I believe this case is closed."