Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Power Jusho

Which 20th Century Fox animated movie could work in Kingdom Hearts?

Which 20th Century Fox animated movie could work in Kingdom Hearts?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which 20th Century Fox animated movie could work in Kingdom Hearts?

• Rio
    • Horton Hears a Who!
    • Ice Age
    • The Peanuts Movie
    • Robots
    • The Book of Life
    • Anastasia
    • Epic
    • None of them
    • Another one? Share below!

Definitely Robots! The environment of Robot City is interesting enough to explore and battle in. The Street Sweepers would make interesting mid-bosses. Those large Street Sweepers at the end battle would be a good way to end the world. They have actual villains for Maleficent to interact with (Phineas T. Ratchet & Madame Gasket) the character Fender was voiced by Robin Williams (much like the Genie) so they could easily use Jim Meskimen to voice him since he also voiced Genie in the HD cutscenes for Re:Coded. That Domino scene would work well with the new Attraction Flow. Ect.

maybe this would be an Idea for a Kingdom hearts spin off series after we are done with all the disney worlds now we go through different movies, but I have no Idea what the essence of that series is gonna be In the Kingdom hearts we now have I know its magic and friendship and stuff but what does one think when someone hears 20Century fox movies?

maybe this would be an Idea for a Kingdom hearts spin off series after we are done with all the disney worlds now we go through different movies, but I have no Idea what the essence of that series is gonna be In the Kingdom hearts we now have I know its magic and friendship and stuff but what does one think when someone hears 20Century fox movies?

I actually had a similar idea. A spinoff focusing on more of the out of place worlds from the MCU, Lucasfilms and Fox. Even some of Disney's odder properties would work here. I could see it being a bit more mature and even using the likes of Avatar, Titanic or even Alien if they went through the more serious route.