Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Xepert

[UPDATED] [RUMOR] Screenshots of a possible Monsters, Inc. world for Kingdom Hearts III allegedly leaked on ResetEra and on Imgur

People have already made videos on these screenshots, so if their videos get taken down by SE, it would prove that the images are legit, but if the images aren't real, then the videos will remain on youtube

On a similar note, and just taking a crack at it, maybe not. I think when that commercial or recap of d23 with the Astros blaster "leaked" it remained on YouTube and was revealed shortly a free as screenshots from SE? Maybe well see this at JF?

On a similar note, and just taking a crack at it, maybe not. I think when that commercial or recap of d23 with the Astros blaster "leaked" it remained on YouTube and was revealed shortly a free as screenshots from SE? Maybe well see this at JF?

maybe because it's possible they want to surprise us with a kingdom hearts 3 trailer just like they did at e3 2015. We should also keep in mind that this is a develop build we really don't know WHEN thw/o screenshots where taken, assuming that they are real. If that's the case then, it could explain how underdeveloped the character models look Edited by Zeldablade7

The image does look to have both elements to prove it fake as well as elements to prove it real. The image is well done and might very well be real. If it happened to be fake then it was indeed a good job on the person posting it. The Unversed and the environment are pretty well done (the monster lacks a bit of an Unversed design though). What is really interesting is how this got "leaked" as Jump Festa is almost here. If it's real we're sure to have a suprise from SE, being an image or concept clip, if it's not then kudos to the developer of the image since it's indeed a nicely done image regardless.

I'm actually surprised by Sora's design. I was imagined a Monster Inc. Sora to be just bipedal brown-haired beast. Think Big Foot or a brown Sully. Purple-haired tiger man just seems too random to me.

You know i always thought KH3 was only going to include Heartless and Nobodies but to my Surprise i wasn't expecting Unversed in KH3 now.

They haven't been confirmed in any form. I would expect them though, but since seeing any of them appear would represent a return from Vanitas, it's harder for SE to reveal such information, hence why they haven't been even mentioned. Seeing how all the other three enemies are to appear in some form: Heartless, Nobodies, Dream Eaters, I would find it hard not for the only remaining enemy type to not appear. As far as I can see "certain"enemy type is seen in "certain" worlds and to connect things the "masters" of this enemies are in those worlds respectively. For example: We have seen both Heartless and Nobodies appear in Twilight Town along with both Ansem and Xemnas, their respective masters. So if this Monsters Inc. world happened to be real then we might expect Vanitas making his schemes in this world along with his respective enemies which are the Unversed. This would mean we might fight certain enemies in certain world according to the Xehanort vessel that's scheming in that world. Just my guess.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Dream Eaters were involved too.

Dream Eaters are confirmed to appear as said by Nomura. Not on a whole form but he said: "there will be a mechanic involving them DE. Please look forward to it". So yeah we are kinda seeing them making a return...

Just thought of another possibility. Maybe the images's resolution is low so that you can't make out something in the image. For instance, Sully's fur LOOKS like it's not textured well, but it could be just the resolution playing tricks on us 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Just thought of another possibility. Maybe the images's resolution is low so that you can't make out something in the image. For instance, Sully's fur LOOKS like it's not textured well, but it could be just the resolution playing tricks on us 

Mmmmm hate to tell ya but this is not a resolution thing. Even with a low resolution you could see the fur being well done. If it's something is an untextured model, like Yen Sid's beard model in the first KH2.8 trailers.

Just thought of another possibility. Maybe the images's resolution is low so that you can't make out something in the image. For instance, Sully's fur LOOKS like it's not textured well, but it could be just the resolution playing tricks on us

But then the rest would look the same, wouldn't it? From what we can see, the remaining part of the image is a lot sharper than his fur. I mean sure, it's in development, but that kind of discrepancy strikes me as a little odd.

Another thing I think is strange is his height. If you look at pictures, Mike is less than/about half the size of Sully. Even with him staying a bit more in the front, their size relation does not seem to fit in my opinion, which makes it appear as though it is a montage. It's not by a large margin but still somewhat weird, although that might just be me.

There’s no way this is real. If it is then color me surprised. First of all is who the hell the leaker is, and how did he leak it? After all, something like this would sure as hell get someone fired from their job.

That being said though, this is pretty impressive. I strongly believe that with technology and photoshop you could make anything fake seem real, but a lot of time and effor has to have had gone into this. I dunno... it all just seems weird and shady to me. If it was fake, they could’ve easily made HUD icons for everyone. But at the same time it makes sense if it was just a placeholder... I dunno.

Somethings screwy.

I'd really LIKE for it to be real, but that HUD thing is a little concerning, not to mention the monster designs of everyone look funny when you aren't given a full front view. But I would love for the Unversed to come back in this engine, especially if it means Vanitas is returning. Hopefully this turns out true.

I don't freaking care about the world, there's Unversed in these pictures! Vanitas is back baby! YAAAS!

But on the topic of real or fake, I dunno, it looks pretty real to me. I mean, KH3 is still in development so what looks fake could very well be because of that simple fact. If it IS fake then... kudos to whoever made these because they are REALLY good.

Also, if it's fake, the guy who did it is an idiot.

The took probably weeks of his own life to design SEVEN character models all from scratch (considering that KH3 isn't out yet, so there's no way he could've reuse any assets), the whole room where they are win, fire particles, the "2p", "next level" and also Mike and Sully's portraits for battle and non-battle stances.

Besides, he created a brand new Unversed.

I mean, it's too good to be a fake.

It could also definitely be a fake by any means.

But man, if he/she managed to fake all this, he/she is pretty damn stupid. lol

ok now,for me this is real BUT old.Square has a lot of offices from all around the world where they exchanges models etc.that explains the whole performance display,because maybe some models were creating some problems so they took the screen and sent it to whatever the office is.This was a screenshot that was took during 2016 when this world was still in development,that's why the portraits weren't ready and they look not upgraded.

First of all, why does Sora have Big Bird's legs? Second, will there be a scene where there Sora confesses that he's actually human?

Did Sora ever confess in Pride land he's human?:P

No. Because he was so busy fighting the heartless, that it slipped his mind.

That, and Simba ARLEADY saw him in his human form during KH1, and recognized him to be turned into a lion during KH2.

So technically speaking, Simba ALREADY knows he's human.

That, and Simba ARLEADY saw him in his human form during KH1, and recognized him to be turned into a lion during KH2.

So technically speaking, Simba ALREADY knows he's human.

But what about Nala, Pumba, Rafiki & Timon? It's one thing if one guy knows, it's another for the rest to be filled in.