Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Xepert

[UPDATED] [RUMOR] Screenshots of a possible Monsters, Inc. world for Kingdom Hearts III allegedly leaked on ResetEra and on Imgur

But what about Nala, Pumba, Rafiki & Timon? It's one thing if one guy knows, it's another for the rest to be filled in.

I doubt Simba ever said ANYTHNG about Sora really being human.

I doubt Simba ever said ANYTHNG about Sora really being human.

I agree because there's no real reason to tell them. Humans were never a topic that was mentioned in the movie, that's why even if he told them, they probably wouldn't know what to make of it. It's only an assumption, but they may as well have never seen one before or even heard of such creatures..

For Sully and Mike, it's different. Humans play a big role in the movie and their world, all monsters know what humans are and how important they are for the economy and their lives. But most are also terribly afraid of them, so Sora actually telling them he's human would have more of an impact than for Nala & Co.

There's not even a reason for Simba to say something like this.

Would it change something to them?

"holy shit an alien helped us"

No, Sora's not an alien, he's human. He just likes to travel lord knows where.

No, Sora's not an alien, he's human. He just likes to travel lord knows where.

It's not like humans are a thing in The Lion King, don't you think?

EDIT: And he uses a spaceship, which is quite suspicious... 

Edited by Raphael Millon

I hope this is fake.  I really didn't want Kingdom Hearts to go in the Pixar direction.  There are still plenty of classic Disney movies to pick from for new worlds, or just bring back some old worlds.

I hope this is fake.  I really didn't want Kingdom Hearts to go in the Pixar direction.  There are still plenty of classic Disney movies to pick from for new worlds, or just bring back some old worlds.

Remember, it's not just about classic Disney movies, it's also what movies Nomura himself has always wanted to end up in Kingdom Hearts--like Toy Story. I'm assuming (if this is real) that Monsters, Inc. is another movie Nomura loves and wants to add in as a world :)

Plus, constantly rehashing the same worlds over and over again will get boring...

It's not like humans are a thing in The Lion King, don't you think?

EDIT: And he uses a spaceship, which is quite suspicious... 

There are a lot of Disney movies other than Lion King that don't include humans. Like Bugs life, for example.

There are a lot of Disney movies other than Lion King that don't include humans. Like Bugs life, for example.

(I was joking)

And true that, many Disney movies don't feature humans.

This makes me feel that Sora and co. don't really need to reveal theirselves to everyone.

Buuuuuuuut it does make some sense if they do in a possible Monsters INC world.

Since humans are strictly forbidden in their world and all that.

(I was joking)

And true that, many Disney movies don't feature humans.

This makes me feel that Sora and co. don't really need to reveal theirselves to everyone.

Buuuuuuuut it does make some sense if they do in a possible Monsters INC world.

Since humans are strictly forbidden in their world and all that.

Humans forbidden? That's horrible! Maybe we should ban monsters, too!

Humans forbidden? That's horrible! Maybe we should ban monsters, too!

You do realize that's a major plot point in Monsters Inc, right? Monsters believe that humans are incredibly toxic, of course they're not normally allowed in the monster world. Although I wouldn't say that "forbidden" is the proper word to use in this case.

The bigger point to me is why Sora and co. would ever feel the need to say that they aren't actually monsters, considering they're kinda protective of the world order. The only world that they actually revealed that they weren't actually from was Atlantica. Besides, if they're in the monster world and they've transformed into monsters to disguise themselves, then they wouldn't need to break cover at all. They fit in just fine.

You do realize that's a major plot point in Monsters Inc, right? Monsters believe that humans are incredibly toxic, of course they're not normally allowed in the monster world. Although I wouldn't say that "forbidden" is the proper word to use in this case.

The bigger point to me is why Sora and co. would ever feel the need to say that they aren't actually monsters, considering they're kinda protective of the world order. The only world that they actually revealed that they weren't actually from was Atlantica. Besides, if they're in the monster world and they've transformed into monsters to disguise themselves, then they wouldn't need to break cover at all. They fit in just fine.

You're right, I did a poor choice of words there. Thanks for helping me out a bit hahaha

Thanks for showing this to us, Leamax! 

Honestly, I really don't know what to make of this! It looks way too good and legit to be a fake image, but at the same time, I'm cautious about this. Still, if Monsters Inc. would end up being a world in Kingdom Hearts III, that would be grand, and I would definitely be up for it! And the fact that Unversed appear at all in this screenshot is proof that Vanitas is probably a Seeker Of Darkness!

For the moment, I'll remain neutral on this. I won't hope, but I won't discard the possibility of a Monsters Inc. world! :3

Just thought I'd add this:

Yeah, the Sora HUD model in the Monster's Inc. shots is the same as the old HUD model in the Rock Troll Heartless screenshot, except that the hoods are different colors. The RTH screenshot has a grey hood, while the MI shots have red like all the others. Once again, more work required than a simple copy and paste.

I wonder what that yellow symbol means from Donald and Goofy.

Now you see it by Goofy that ithis is on the left. Yeah I think it's legit.

It's the kanji for "temporary", since these are still a work-in-progress.

I think it's real now since there is more evidence that says it's real I guess. 

I mean, WHY would someone try to put all that detail in all these pictures and suddenly say it's fake. I doesn't make much sense to me. 

Edited by Zeldablade7