Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SnowPint7Fourths

KH3 English Toy Story Trailer (Fan-dub)

Ooh, I remember having watched the dub for this trailer! It was pretty impressively well put together! Some of the voices sounded the tiniest bit off, but for the most part, it was a really good effort at dubbing the scenes from the D23 trailer! And I loved what you did with the whole trailer, putting it as though it was all translated into English! Awesome job, man! :D

Ooh, I remember having watched the dub for this trailer! It was pretty impressively well put together! Some of the voices sounded the tiniest bit off, but for the most part, it was a really good effort at dubbing the scenes from the D23 trailer! And I loved what you did with the whole trailer, putting it as though it was all translated into English! Awesome job, man! :D

Thanks man! Thanks for noticing the work I put into it. I think it sounds so much better in English, obviously haha. I may do another for the D23 one in February since that's going to be in Japanese... provided they do another quality dub. I thought Sora, Donald, goofy and Rex sounded really good!

Thanks man! Thanks for noticing the work I put into it. I think it sounds so much better in English, obviously haha. I may do another for the D23 one in February since that's going to be in Japanese... provided they do another quality dub. I thought Sora, Donald, goofy and Rex sounded really good!

I know, right!? Haha, well man, if you're gonna do the same thing for the February D23, I'll be looking forward to it! :D

It is a great dub! It needs a bit of corrections to make it sound reaaaaallly authentic but it does feel similar to an actual footage. The lip sync was very good as well. Nice Job!

Thanks pal! Yeah I feel that with the corrections for the authenticity. I wasn't 100% sure which quotes to use for each hit it would have been cool if I worked with someone to get there opinion. I was really happy with the "yeaaaaaaah!" when he dashes with the drill haha. And looking back I wouldn't have used "fire!" 4 times in a row and I should have changed it up with a grunt instead. So yeah I get ya.

Thanks pal! Yeah I feel that with the corrections for the authenticity. I wasn't 100% sure which quotes to use for each hit it would have been cool if I worked with someone to get there opinion. I was really happy with the "yeaaaaaaah!" when he dashes with the drill haha. And looking back I wouldn't have used "fire!" 4 times in a row and I should have changed it up with a grunt instead. So yeah I get ya.

Don't get me wrong, the video is really well done! The overall script was really well done and implemented on the scenes. If you want me to be more specific on the changes I consider should be done, here's the list:

- Sora jumping to get to Mount Olympus Doors: I would take out the "Faster" quote there. Sounded weird IMO.

- Overall gameplay scenes quotes and grunts are well selected and ok but they have a bit "too much" of them. A bit less would make it feel more fluid and realistic since sometimes they sound one above the other instead of one after the other. You would only have to arrange a bit the tempos and estructure.

- There's this first hit of the Rock Troll on Thebes which sora "Guards" but you made him "scream in pain". Since he Guarded the Counterattacked he shouldn't have screamed at all.

-When Donald says "Is to protect the World Order" he sounded SO GOOD but then he adds "Okay" and feels out of line and tempo. I would remove it.

- The Sound of Gameplay scenes is louder than Cutscenes. I would put them on a same Volume Level.

- On the Garden Gameplay Scene sometimes Sora uses Fire but he goes "ha" instead of "Fire". It would make more sense to use it that way since that's how you used it during the Rock Troll Heartless battle.

- The Drill grunts are ON POINT! Just the "Wind" one sounded louder to me.

- Whoever dubbed Young Xehanort sounded GREAT! Kudos to the guy!

So in general this would be my pointers to PERFECT it, not to say it is not a great Dub already. Making this little tweaks would make it best IMO.

It's up to you to consider it or not. Hope it helps :)

Don't get me wrong, the video is really well done! The overall script was really well done and implemented on the scenes. If you want me to be more specific on the changes I consider should be done, here's the list:

- Sora jumping to get to Mount Olympus Doors: I would take out the "Faster" quote there. Sounded weird IMO.

- Overall gameplay scenes quotes and grunts are well selected and ok but they have a bit "too much" of them. A bit less would make it feel more fluid and realistic since sometimes they sound one above the other instead of one after the other. You would only have to arrange a bit the tempos and estructure.

- There's this first hit of the Rock Troll on Thebes which sora "Guards" but you made him "scream in pain". Since he Guarded the Counterattacked he shouldn't have screamed at all.

-When Donald says "Is to protect the World Order" he sounded SO GOOD but then he adds "Okay" and feels out of line and tempo. I would remove it.

- The Sound of Gameplay scenes is louder than Cutscenes. I would put them on a same Volume Level.

- On the Garden Gameplay Scene sometimes Sora uses Fire but he goes "ha" instead of "Fire". It would make more sense to use it that way since that's how you used it during the Rock Troll Heartless battle.

- The Drill grunts are ON POINT! Just the "Wind" one sounded louder to me.

- Whoever dubbed Young Xehanort sounded GREAT! Kudos to the guy!

So in general this would be my pointers to PERFECT it, not to say it is not a great Dub already. Making this little tweaks would make it best IMO.

It's up to you to consider it or not. Hope it helps :)

Thanks! I've credited you in the description. The only change I couldn't make was Donald saying 'okay' due to the audio behind it. It would have gone completely silent if I removed it. 

Edited by SnowPint7Fourths

Thanks! I've credited you in the description. The only change I couldn't make was Donald saying 'okay' due to the audio behind it. It would have gone completely silent if I removed it.

My friend... YOU'VE DONE IT! Now the trailer is very continuous! The grunts and battle quotes are way improved! Now I can call it a Perfect Dub! Great job indeed! Also thanks for the credit, wasn't expecting that! Keep the greatness dude! :D