Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What type of Traversal Mechanic(s) do you expect in KH3?

What type of traversal mechanic(s) do you expect in KH3?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What type of traversal mechanic(s) do you expect in KH3?

• Glide
    • Swimming
    • Floating
    • Digging
    • Flying
    • Climbing
    • Teleporting
    • Skating
    • Wallrunning
    • Only Flowmotion
    • Something else? Share below!

Please forgive me for being a FFXV dweeb, but I would love Sora doing the warping. You know, Sora getting Keyblade that is like Noctis's sword (either engine blade or sword of the father) and can allow me to warp to higher ground or something. I mean, I could see it working considering that the designs of Noctis and the direction for the concept of versus XIII going on XV was created by Tetsuya Nomura. Come one square, make it happen! I want some warping Sora!

I voted for practically everything except "Only Flowmotion." While I think Flowmotion will be present, that doesn't mean it's the only thing that'll be present. I believe we'll get:

• Glide: A traditional ability in the Kingdom Hearts series, and it'd be pretty weird if it didn't appear for this game.
  • Swimming: Also a traditional thing to have in the Kingdom Hearts series, but it isn't really an ability. The characters just so happen to swim! xD (Well, I mean, in KHI it's technically an ability in the Little Mermaid world, but yeah...)
  • Floating: I could see this as the kind of ability we could get from a Treasure Planet world! Cuz in a few scenes of the film, we can see when the ship's gravitational features are turned off, causing the crew to float upwards! Would be cool if Sora could learn the float ability, as it could maybe help him out in dire situations, perhaps!
  • Digging: I could see this as something plausible because of the digging claw shown in July's D23 trailer! It'd be good for quick traversal, dodging enemy attacks and surprising them with an ambush!
  • Flying: This would be kind of similar to gliding, but probably different enough to distinguish the two abilities.
  • Climbing: We kinda already have climbing with the whole grabbing onto ledges and pulling up aspect. X3
  • Teleporting: This would be cool for battle and for getting out of sticky situations! Definitely would be awesome to teleport!
  • Skating: We had skateboards in KHII, so there could be skateboards in KHIII!
  • Wallrunning: Isn't this already a thing in Kingdom Hearts III? The trailers have shown Sora running up the walls and running alongside walls, so yeah. :3
Edited by The Transcendent Key