Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus_

Who could be the boss in a potential Monsters Inc world?

Who could be the boss in a potential Monsters Inc world?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who could be the boss in a potential Monsters Inc world?

• Randall Boggs
    • Unversed Monster Boss
    • Dean Abigail Hardscrabble
    • Henry. J. Waternoose
    • Heartless Monster Boss
    • Vanitas
    • Roz (We didn't turn in our paperwork!)
    • Nobody Monster Boss
    • The CDA: Child Detection Agency (We're a 2319!)
    • Someone Else? Share Below..

It could be several things; this list is in chronological order:

-The Unversed snail boss in the earlier leaks (happens before Sully finds Boo's door.)

-An upgraded Prison Keeper Heartless created by Randall that extracts Boo's scares to produce Unversed

-The fire ambush at Monsters Inc. where you fight Flame Cores and Floods

-Randall himself

-A second Unversed boss (happens w/Mike while Sully is busy luring Mr. Waternoose.)

Edited by lollygagger19

Mr. Waternoose of course! Seriously that dude wanted to kill poor sweet little Boo. Plus, he admittedly said that he's willing to kidnap thousands of children to keep the company going. To me that's something I can't let go about him. If Kingdom Hearts 3 does have a Monster Inc. world than I hope Mr. Waternoose is the final boss in that world so I can kick his heartless ass!

I think that I'd have to go with Mr. Waternoose! He showed his true colors halfway through the film, and then revealed an even worse side of his personality right at the very end! So just imagine all that raw, negative emotion making him merge with an Unversed? That would be one awesome boss to fight against! :D

I would love to see a boss against Randall which has you jumping through many different doors, like in the movie.  Plus, I think a boss against Randall would be fun since he is able to blend in with his surroundings.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

If they do It like Kingdom hearts 2 so that we visit every world twice than first randal and Mr. Waternoose and for the second time (heard this just today and its a really good theory) Xehanort who we hunt before he can find the door in the warehouse that leads to kingdom hearts...that monsters INC just happend to have :P

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

Oh yeah, that big Unversed does look boss-ish enough. Though maybe it's more of a mid level boss!

Perhaps it might be a mid level boss! I'm still thinking Randal may be a boss fight. But, I may need to see Monster's Inc. again. I don't know anything about Mr. Waternoose. I don't know if I've seen the movie all the way through. 

Perhaps it might be a mid level boss! I'm still thinking Randal may be a boss fight. But, I may need to see Monster's Inc. again. I don't know anything about Mr. Waternoose. I don't know if I've seen the movie all the way through. 

Yeah, Randall could indeed be a boss fight. He's a sleek little bugger, so a battle against him could be tricky! But yes, watch the movie again and pay special attention to Waternoose! He's the guy who seems nice but is actually quite bad kind of guy, so yeah.

No question, Randall NEEDS to be a boss, he laid quite a smackdown on Sulley in the secret room so he can hold his own. His boss would be a pretty unique one and could be in the door vault, traversing through different locations kind of like Pete in Timeless River. His camouflage would make it a lot harder to hit him at times, maybe kind of like the Stealth Sneak with Clayton. And he could stick to walls and jump around often like the Illuminator with Barbossa. 

Edited by ghostwarmen

No question, Randall NEEDS to be a boss, he laid quite a smackdown on Sulley in the secret room so he can hold his own. His boss would be a pretty unique one and could be in the door vault, traversing through different locations kind of like Pete in Timeless River. His camouflage would make it a lot harder to hit him at times, maybe kind of like the Stealth Sneak with Clayton. And he could stick to walls and jump around often like the Illuminator with Barbossa. 

I don't see why Randall wouldn't be included in KH3.  I have read opinions doubting that Waternoose will be in KH3 because the balloons and the laughter from Boo "proves" that Sora, Donald and Goofy's visit to the Monsters Inc factory takes place well after the climax where Waternoose gets arrested.