Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think it's just somebody guessing and making obvious choices based on what we know. The list seems really obvious with no real surprise. I don't think it's leaked at all. ALSO there is no 'Dark Realm' world where Aqua is trapped or Castle Oblivion which has to be in KH3. Made up.

Edited by SnowPint7Fourths

I think it's just somebody guessing and making obvious choices based on what we know. The list seems really obvious with no real surprise. I don't think it's leaked at all.

I hope you are right. 

Since the leaking hell is going on i mudt say that the world list not only it isn't complete,but also the disney worlds will be leaked anyway,more than that the files and the screens seems like pretty old (like 2015-2016).More than that i just makes me curious for the gameplay in the world.

Ugh..... For the Love of everything that's holy don't let Winnie the Pooh be in Kingdom Hearts 3 I do not want to do that world again...

To bad Sora has promised to see him again. So it has good high chance.

But this is nothing really new. it is weird that now Monstropolis is in the list.

Edited by KH4Real

To bad Sora has promised to see him again. So it has good high chance.

But this is nothing really new. it is weird that now Monstropolis is in the list.

But didn't Sora promise that almost everyone at some point? :D Then we should also visit Shibuya for example.

But didn't Sora promise that almost everyone at some point? :D Then we should also visit Shibuya for example.

I have just watched the scene hm he didn't really promised he would come back my bad.

Anyway BBS could hint that 100 Acre Wood will be back.

I have just watched the scene hm he didn't really promised he would come back my bad.

Anyway BBS could hint that 100 Acre Wood will be back.

Yeah and it's been part of the numbered titles so far, too. You're right that it isn't unlikely to appear, I just don't want it to because I feel like there's no story of value to tell, neither emotional nor plot-wise.

I'm not really the biggest fan of that world, never was of Pooh to begin with ever since I was young. I'm mainly against pure minigame worlds which don't really serve a purpose other than being cute. (Although I personally want to throw daggers at the cast of those books because that kind of stupidity isn't even adorable anymore.)

Or I simply hate minigames. Can't decide which part makes me loathe it more.

Okay, so, I made an account to clarify a few things about my list. No I do not believe this to be a complete list fo the worlds I state this if I recall multiple times in my post. Also to the person claiming I'm just guessing, if you really wanna find out, dm me and I will tell you exactly how and where to find these files that I claim to have found. Also, no I don't reveal very many worlds that haven't already been revealed. that wa snot my intention. My intention was to compile a list based on worlds that have be confirmed either through videos or demos and a list of worlds that have no appeared through leaks that seem credible, or files I found in the server. Hence why the list seem incomplete, because, it is. If you go and look at my full post on reddit you will notice I go on to ask what worlds other people would want to see and even give a list of my own worlds I'd like to see, placing in it places such as Realm of Darkness, Castle Oblivion, and cable town. So to everyone ho is saying that this list is weird cause it looks incomplete, it is, and to those saying I'm guessing, I'm not I will lead you to where the files are. I also do not claim this to be an actual 100% confirmed world list, this is only what I have come across and I have no way myself of clarifying if the server this came from are truly a Square server but it does seem so. And the person who said these seem old, they very much probably are, if I recall the files are from 2015. Anyway, I just wanted to clarify the list is in fact incomplete at least to me it seems so and I am the person who made the list and that it's only a compilation of current confirmed worlds and current worlds that are leaked and not confirmed with files (other then Monster inc which seems credible due to it's detail which is why it's put in there.) I will leave Kh13 up if anyone would like to message me to show them how to find the files.

I think it's just somebody guessing and making obvious choices based on what we know. The list seems really obvious with no real surprise. I don't think it's leaked at all. ALSO there is no 'Dark Realm' world where Aqua is trapped or Castle Oblivion which has to be in KH3. Made up.

I doubt that's all the worlds because apparently not all the files were ripped when they were put online. And a leak did happen we just have to be weary of whats fake and whats true. And this is the only one that I could find that has some type of evidence because this leak came from the same server as the Monster inc leak 

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3061285/83ae6b8f599d57db14e3d0440788485a

Frozen Screen shots from the Movie!? Also I believe this leak could be real, a lot of the files are from MAYA which is a 3D modeling software. I can't download any jpegs as well. The source has about 10000 files, they range in all different dates. I personally believe this source is legit and a MAJOR mistake on Square's part. I think someone is getting fired lol.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3061294/0c4a3f66c6991ffd8723864ecab1e6cf Last screen shot. Shows air duct stuff from toy story and lots of more jps.

There's so many files that I seriously believe it's real. I mean, who would post THOUSANDS of files online over months just to troll people? My source is telling be about 10000 results. Plus with a majority of them being named "evaluation plans" and some in Japanese, I believe it's legit. Also, some of the files are from MAYA which is a 3D modeling software. PM me for my source.

Edited by CursedKeyblade1

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3061285/83ae6b8f599d57db14e3d0440788485a

Frozen Screen shots from the Movie!? Also I believe this leak could be real, a lot of the files are from MAYA which is a 3D modeling software. I can't download any jpegs as well. The source has about 10000 files, they range in all different dates. I personally believe this source is legit and a MAJOR mistake on Square's part. I think someone is getting fired lol.

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3061294/0c4a3f66c6991ffd8723864ecab1e6cf Last screen shot. Shows air duct stuff from toy story and lots of more jps.

There's so many files that I seriously believe it's real. I mean, who would post THOUSANDS of files online over months just to troll people? My source is telling be about 10000 results. Plus with a majority of them being named "evaluation plans" and some in Japanese, I believe it's legit. Also, some of the files are from MAYA which is a 3D modeling software. PM me for my source.

I love how you say my source, most everyone source is coming form me. xD But yea,I'd say the leak is probably credible, mainly due to the high file count.

This has to be either fake or only some of the worlds. Some of the worlds that were confirmed aren’t on the list at all.

This is supposedly from a 2015 build of the game. Nomura has said in interviews earlier this year that some worlds are about done, some are being worked on, and some haven't been started on yet. At the time of these files, these worlds were probably being worked on extensively, which would be Hercules, Tangled, Toy Story, Frozen, and Pooh. Monsters Inc may have not had work started on it yet and we know BH6 hasn't had really any work done at this point due to its sudden inclusion and being the last film selected. 

If that is the case, this list is only a portion of the worlds that will be featured, there's still plenty left, and if this is from 2015, then there is 2 years of development we don't know about yet, meaning plenty of surprises left.

This is supposedly from a 2015 build of the game. Nomura has said in interviews earlier this year that some worlds are about done, some are being worked on, and some haven't been started on yet. At the time of these files, these worlds were probably being worked on extensively, which would be Hercules, Tangled, Toy Story, Frozen, and Pooh. Monsters Inc may have not had work started on it yet and we know BH6 hasn't had really any work done at this point due to its sudden inclusion and being the last film selected. 

If that is the case, this list is only a portion of the worlds that will be featured, there's still plenty left, and if this is from 2015, then there is 2 years of development we don't know about yet, meaning plenty of surprises left.

Ooooh, okay.

You guys should REALLY look into it, especially the ones in denial. This is the most solid leak I've ever seen (based on the sources). So don't bother crying about it, it's too late for that. And anyway, Nomura confirmed he would show all Disney worlds in the game before launch, so, whatever